Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

New legend same names

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: New legend same names

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:23 pm

He froze. She didnt just say that. After everything that happened how could she. She saw him as a reminder of her failures. "Ill always protect you no matter what. I know how hard it is for you "
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:28 pm

"I-"

"You were blessed by the goddess herself to watch over the princess that's me. You been through so much, too much that you don't always seem like yourself. Link, I know I've never been fair to you..I never seen you happy or smile but it could be because of me. Over the days I've to how I treated you with rudeness and cruelty. You? You're here fighting off the scary beasts that roam the lands of Hyrule to try and poison the land. No matter the threat, you kept me safe and protected through it all." she tightens the hug from behind, her arms wrapping around his stomach that she didn't want to let him go.

"Zelda-"

"Link, I only wish to try some way to say my sorry towards you to how I mistreated you in the ways I am. You didn't deserve it, you never did but I wasn't seeing the situation clearly."

"But why would you say that to me? I'm a knight to keep the princess safe. My ways and feelings are not needed for helping you. I only am here to serve and protect you from harms way so nothing is to kill the princess of our land. I know what you mean about that but I know deep down you just were not sure about it....that's why I shouldn't worry about it...."

"But you don't seem like yourself, Link. It's like your empty inside because of me. One that's to have the courage of watching over me. I feel as if I don't deserve you as my protector. You could have still trained with the other knights but it seems you were the top of the class."

"I guess because I'm a fast learner.."

"That may be true but to me you are more than that Link.."

"............."

"I never meant to harm you, Link. I never meant to break you down by my harsh words. I just...I just wasn't thinking...and yet my words came out like a strike of a snake.."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:36 pm

He held her hand." You never made me feel down"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:41 pm

"But I became rude to you. I never thought you were able to be anything. I've said harsh words towards you and yet nothing effected you. My words only went over you or got destroyed with the light that shines through her heart. At times, I only wished to fix everything to make it where you are not what I've said about you. You're more than that...and I fear I was too late to realize that."

"............."

"I won't blame you if you became angry with me due to some things that's happened. I'm sure someone else will love to be with you hero. Someone that wishes to show you a smile and love you everyday. But me being a princess and being so rude to you, I think I'm too late.." she slowly moves back from him remaining silent.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:42 pm

He rhands were stuck in his
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:45 pm

She tried to let him go but Link wouldn't let her. His hands only held onto her own, not saying anything else at the moment. They only looked at one another with hands joined together. Did this mean he had something to say or were they going to become in trouble. She then looked away from the Hero's eyes and tried to calm her head.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:11 am

He did the unthinkable and kissed her right there. She melted into his lips closing her eyes before feling her body react to his kiss
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:25 pm

Link knew this was wrong to do since he's just a royal knight to protect the princess but that only made him silent. He only held her hands together while she slowly breaks the kiss to look at him blushing. They didn't say anything to one another but the night only passes on for the time being.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:13 pm

The next morning he was outside her room he stood guard all night and into the morning sleeping only when she was.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:04 pm

The morning sun did shine throughout the kingdom but this also made Zelda shift in her bed yawning quietly to herself from the feeling of that sort of thing. She turns away from the sun since it hit her face and all but she only ignored it before hand.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:13 pm

Her maid woke her up to get ready and link stood up standing tll by the time she was ready
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:26 pm

Their was some noise from within the room, even the voice of the princess being heard as well. Before long, the door opens up to show Zelda walking out of her room dressed and awake. She thanks the maid for helping her this morning before continuing on with their duties. She looked at Link that bows to her but she smiled gently. "I'm hoping you slept well?" he asked her to see Zelda nod.

"I did. Now, shall we go ahead to start our day?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:47 pm

Everyone saw her brighter as she perused her ibtrests with new vigor. Even the king botic3d a sshe was traini gi. Her spiritual powers.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:08 pm

She seems more focused than the last few weeks and even when she trained on the first day. He wasn't sure why but did something happen that made it seem like she was happy with doing this and her research? The king would leave it be since he can see his daughter being happy again. He even wonders if Link had to do with this new joy from his daughter.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:23 pm

Her free time wa sspent in the fwilds of hyrule studdying ruins and exploring thw vast plains. He followed her as always but she didnt rush to get away from him like normal
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:29 pm

On the contrary, she actually invited him to help with her work. Observing and looking at some older ruins during their adventure. Zelda was actually enjoying his company and not yelling at Link to leave and not bother her. This made him happy but he didn't show it while she wrote down some new notes regarding some new ruins she's discovered during the walk through hyrule lands. It was said in history, these ruins were not always what they appear to be but to hide something more valuable from the human eye. Maybe the vast plains hid more history that she didn't found yet but she wanted to with Link's help.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:42 pm

He smew monsters solved puzzels and took the brunt of traps that were set off. He said nothing the whole time
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:10 pm

Zelda wonders how the monster grew more advanced to their work and traps, making her write it down for later study. They could have reasons for that but she wasn't sure about it herself. Maybe theirs another reason to what was happening. Again, she'll figure this out later on when the time is right.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:08 pm

Deep inside some stone ruins they come across a sealed shrine made of a strange metal. The door wouldn't open no matter what but Zelda stepped on a trapped plate in the 3 floor that caused the temple to fall in seal8ng them inside together with no opening for escape. He pushed her out of the way saving her life as they got sealed in.

She panted and looks around. Trapped alone with the one she loved it she wasn't so bad or terrible that he might be hurt she would see this as her only chance to know him as a woman could know a man in the deepest way.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:38 pm

"Oh n-no, were locked in." Zelda tried to feel around for something that might help bring some light into the cave but she saw some of the stones glowing slightly. This made her look at them and touches one near by with her fingers. It felt her goddess powers that sleep within her still that lights up the place even more so she could see in front of her and Link too. He sees her that she rushes over and hugs him, happy for what he did to save her life once more.

"Are you alright, Princess? Are you hurt?" he asked but she shook her head showing a smile on her face.

"You pushed me out the way just in time, Link. Thank you for your help." she said to him but he nods to her, happy to have helped her to his best abilities. However the two of them looked around seeing they were lost or something. She did moved back from him looking around to then figure out what to do.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:52 pm

He panted and wiped his brow with one of his arms. "I didn't bring any bombs so there's no getting out like that. I guess were stuck here for a day or two until they learn we are missing and dig us out. I'm sure after that, we will be alright but for now we'll have to stay on our toes and wait it out." he said and sat down to wait. It was a bit hot in this place and he took off his shirt.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:56 pm

Zelda went to take a seat somewhere herself, looking down at the ground that was covered in dirt and rubble from the seal in. She didn't look up since Link removed his shirt but the dark did hid her blushing face from seeing her champion without his shirt. No! She's a princess and she shouldn't be thinking of such things of him. She seriously needed to clear her mind from that so she took out her book or notebook and begins writing some new information notes about the cave their sealed in. She was seeing the stones still glowing from the heat that seems to effect the cavern but it didn't help her since she was starting to sweat a bit too.

She used one hand to fan herself but wipes the sweat from her forehead as well while they sat there in silence.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:08 pm

He sat quietly and watches her write as he often did with the silent expression seen on his face. Staring over her notebook, his eyes were fixed on hers as they travel to the page she was on while wondering what she was writing.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:28 pm

She still kept writing and studying from the view of where she was but she only gotten more curious with the glowing power in the room. Zelda felt the hours pass along for the day but lets out a sigh, fanning herself even more with sweat staining her shirt and forehead. Link seems to be okay but he was wiping more sweat off of him before seeing Zelda stop writing and set the book on her lap. She sighed before doing something that made him look shocked.

She removed her own shirt too while exposing her stomach and chest but having a under top covering her. Zelda lets out a sigh of relief from the breeze blowing in the cave that she picked up her book and keeps writing.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:03 pm

Link wasn't sure how to say it without showing disrespect to her but he found it rather odd because of it. He slowly just lets out a sigh and begins trying to find out what he should do or say. Might as well say something. "Ahem, Princess I don't mean to be rude or interrupt what you are doing, but you should cover up. It's not very lady like for you to be showing yourself like that." he said this while averting his from her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:55 pm