Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

New legend same names

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: New legend same names

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:25 pm

She still kept crying out as Link took her over and over more but he groans out loving how much tighter she became.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:27 pm

He thrusts harder and faster groaning and moaning lost to pleasure as his hps go wild. He was close from everything sh3 did and sh3 felt h8m throbbing and swelling.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:48 pm

"L-Link, I'm so close n-now..I can't ahhh hold onto..." she leans back a little more feeling him thrust to his heart's desire but that left Zelda weaker under his strong waves of pleasure. He knew she was either saying that or was over simulated thanks to before. That won't stop him from giving it all he can towards her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:27 pm

Her deepest spot was pounded hard and fast with heavy groans leaving his lips. He panted and thrusts going all oit as h3 was getting close too.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:01 pm

The two still kept moaning and kissing out before they cry out feeling hotter now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:44 am

The heavy thrusts cintinue with her moans dtopped by his kisses and hers as they give everything to eachither before he bursts inside. He panted and fell back comoletely spent.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:06 pm

Zelda panted from all that intense pleasure before she slowly blushes to hold him close against her body. He seriously was something else but she loved Link even more now thanks to that. Link, on the other hand, was holding her as well to see her kiss his cheek softly. This made him blush a little because of it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:04 am

Resting after was peaceful and relaxing to them both. Before long he had to stretch and she took a chance to steal his lips.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:58 pm

He blinks from the feeling of her kiss before showing a light blush on his face. Zelda only smiled right at him when stealing the kiss but he just looks away from her while rubbing the back of his head as she sits down to watch him stretch once more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:49 pm

As she lay on him she was going over her notes about monster types, ruins, and her adventures.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:09 pm

He still found it amazing that the princess had all this information and she still wishes to find more. Maybe Link is unsure about what she wishes to know of in life thanks to that. Later on, they were heading back after the day but she was smiling while Link was looking ahead, returning back to his known expression that others seen him with. They get back by evening while he was watching at the door and she was in her room.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:18 pm

He stood solent and stoic eaiting as he was instructed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:19 pm

She was humming lightly while brushing her hair but Zelda was still happy about today still thinking about their play time as well.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:14 pm

One of the royal messengers arrives and knocks in her door. "Princess i have an urgent message for you from the zora tribe. Eyes only your father recieved his several minutes ago. " he said kneeling at the door respectfully. Link looks at him a bit tbis messenger was of the royal guard. The highest elite next to champion. Their weaponry while fragile was devestating to monsters nearly as powerful as the mastersword on his back. But ultimately they fell short. Theor power comes with a price. Lack of durability. A strong counter or enough sheild blocks will break their weapons easily making their skill levels the greastest ti compensate. Their battle style was unmatched by any other group. They also wore the royal broadsword at their hip and the royal sheild. On their back.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:31 pm

"Ah, I see. Thank you.." Zelda takes the message and goes to open the message as the other leaves after the delivery. She looks over it quietly in her room but Link still remained silent while looking silent. She wasn't sure what to say about the message after finishing up reading it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:32 am

The mesage read that the ancient machines could be reactivated even rebuilt. She smiked and rushed off to her horse to begin her ling journey to alkala a regiin far north east of the castle. Link followed her and she informed h8m al8ng rhe way and he had mixed feelings about it. It was a long journey and monsters were getting more bold.

She rode half the day and stopped by a cave to ret tieing her hirse to a tree and pulling link inside with her seslimg them in with her magic. She was heated and kisses him ready to take him for herself as her deep hunger was fed by the excitement of her discovery and yhe journey. Being alone with no one around made it easy to sbow her true love with him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:15 pm

At the start, Link only held onto her while sharing the kiss with one another but he feels her deepening the kiss to break it. Heavy pants left her lips but pushes him against the cave wall to attack his neck with kisses. He groans out feeling that but even blushed to her body grinding against his own like she was getting impatient. He starts out by helping her undress more of her clothes but Link only feels her shake when being touched.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:18 am

Her afrections get greedy her lips sucking his tongue and her tongue swirking around it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:52 pm

They still shared a deep passionate kiss with one another before he held her tightly against his body. She gotten more heated thanks to that but it made him run one hand down her back to feel her soaked skin. She winces feeling that to look at Link, begging him to show mercy to her and he was only touching her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:01 am

He reach3s to feel her wetness nd gulped. So thats why she asked for mercy shes pent up. He tho7ght and he defided to g8ge it to her without teasing her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:09 am

Zelda blushes when feeling him touching her but he only gotten more aroused in wanting her. Two fingers were rubbing against her slit as she gasped and whimpers to kiss his neck. He already was making her feel so good and she wanted more of it by stroking his lump a few times.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:28 am

The rain grew louder outside the cave as he pusbes inside. Their hips meet before they both moan and enjoy pressing close. Their heated exchange was hidden as they move as one and then agaisnt eachother groaning in heat.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:13 pm

"E-even after so long, you still feel so good Link...you're member is so deep inside of me. It feels like I'll tear.." she panted out but Link groans still making her move back into his forward thrusts as Zelda moans out looking up. He made sure not to drop or stop her but it left her hungry for more of him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:16 pm

Heavy wet slaps get louder as he lost himself. He pulled her into his thrusts and groans heavily. It was hard for him holding back all the time and she felt all that pent up tension coming out in the power if his hips
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:00 pm

She even helped him a little bit by slamming her hips back against his thrusts, moaning out to how much he was releasing inside. How much power he was giving to make himself feel good. Same with her too. It left him just a gasping mess but he felt more desire in wanting her. Link still held her hips in thrusting into her but hears her gasp loudly when rubbing against a spot deep inside of her.

He focused on that certain spot to her crying out louder now with gasps and lowering her head from the sensation. She started crying for his name feeling more worse now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:27 am