Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

New legend same names

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: New legend same names

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:15 am

Did she just cum? He wasnt sure he keeps licking to make her feel more adding his fingers to really make her lose it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:09 pm

Zelda kept panting while moaning out but slowly grips onto his hair a little rougher, grinding her hips while whimpering in and out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:30 pm

He licks as much as he can finding and focusing on her sensotive spots.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:02 pm

She panted rather quickly for the pleasure that Zelda arches her back and cries out. Her place was dripping and spilling out of juices that hits the ground later on. Link that felt it licked his lips feeling hotter and weaker to rub her thighs.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:07 pm

She had to have cum from that. He licks harder to keep going.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:25 pm

"L-Link, hold on...y-you're making me g-get too close....please don-mmmmmmm!!" she grips more of his hair, feeling her orgasm drawing closer and closer now before twitching worse now. Seconds later, she cries out cumming violently from the pleasure he gave her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:26 pm

He doesnt stop unless she stops him so her pussy that kust came was lashed and licked rougher than before.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:28 pm

"E-enough Link. Enough, enough, enough!" she gasped out shaking even worse now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:30 pm

He pulled back and licks his lips wantimg to do alot more darker thongs to he rthan that. He obeyed and stopped
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:14 am

"Y-You're so mean....you made me come s-so much, I've made a mess.." she said trying to catch her breath feeling more coming out onto the ground.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:41 am

But you said i could its not my fault you cum when i touch you. He said staying still and waiting as he was told
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:43 am

"I know that, Link. It's just me being silly remember? However, you seriously did make me feel just as good." she said sitting up from where she sat to watch Link wait for more instructions from his princess. However, she wonders if he still was bad before standing up.

"?????"

"Well, as I said as my word, you are allowed to do what you wish with me Link. I made you suffer enough and I figure you deserve something for your work....though I hope you make it worth it because I'm still hot here."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:31 pm

What ever i wish? Are you trying to yrap me?" He asks and she shakes hwr head. "No im not anything you wish now hurry up youre making me blush keeping me waiting. " she reolied to him and he pulled her down so her hios were against his and his member was betweem her legs.

"Then how about i punish you in my own way." He grinds hard against her remembering how sensitive he made her and she woyldnt let her have it inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:02 pm

"If that is what you wish to do then go ahead. I won't fight or struggle....I'm at your mercy hero." Zelda said while blushing up to him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:36 pm

He keels gri ging agai st her raising her heat and arousal as he kisses her slowly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:51 pm

She blushes while feeling that but gently kisses him back.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:10 pm

She feels his hands slowly tracing her body as his member rubs agaisnts her betwwen her legs
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:34 pm

Zelda just kisses Link more and more, feeling excited to what he might do to her when pushing inside. She only grew more slick and aroused for him to gently grip his arms to make him lay more against her. However, since Link was given control of her, he stops her with a smack to the butt. This causes her to yelp in some pain but he kisses her deeply still grinding more against her slit.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:47 pm

He opens her legs slowly rubbing her with his fingers
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:12 pm

She hisses feeling the rubs in between her legs but Zelda relaxed loving how it felt.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:26 am

He groans a bit to make her blush then rubs deeper.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:47 pm

"You already w-wish for me to lose it that badly? I never would have figured that..mmmmm but I'll just savor this moment even more between us hero." she said while watching him but she hisses again when his fingers only rubbing even more and more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:01 pm

He stops his fingers mking her look just in time to see him push inside. The sudden realization and then insert made hwr scream out. There was a lensing effect as the scene went purple.

Through an orb two old women were watching with magic. They say hiw lustdul zelda had become for her hero. They decided to create a dark hero to corrupt her body and nind so she will trade her soul for more pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:09 pm

She held onto the rock with feeling Link thrusting into her deeply, hearing her moaning out loudly in pleasure that she threw her head back.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:20 pm

Using his blood and shape as a model as the scene played infront of them they crwlafted an evil hero one dark and ready to do anything to break zelda and dominate her. (You cont4ol him) they granted him a dark sheild th at repels light and a sark sword that degours light. He went off to flaim his prize as like took zelda harder without mercy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:30 am