Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

New legend same names

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: New legend same names

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:29 am

She walked off to the main hall but Zelda sees her father helping some others with what was going on. As for her, she goes to do some more studying from before. For the remaining time of the afternoon, Zelda was checking on more notes and observing the outland of Hyrule, seeing it's natural beauty from her own eyes. It was peaceful when nothing was destroying anything but she wishes for more of this place with nothing else trying to cause pain and destruction as the dark cloud from legends. She sat down near the tree above her head, writing down some things in her journal.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:05 pm

The princess left a wek later to head to death mountain and ivestigate a monster attack. Link followed and it was a trap where zelda nearly lost her life. Witbout a word he saved her risking his own life to do so and taking many wounds meant for her befor ehe could stime back. Whem he did the monsters vanoshed into smoke not even a body remained only light weildwrs and magic users could do that the sword glowed for a moment a regular knights sword. And her heart changed to love him. But only deep inside. On the surface she felt horrible for hiw she treated him and wanted to be better at first to thank him.

He was wounded as she carried him to the castle on her horse he slipped a bit but she held him as she gallopped through the feilds and town to get him the treatment he needed. She slowly started to fade away just as she got to the medical wing. He was cold and unmoving as she wa shooed away by impa so she could tend to him.

She worried and that love grew as she soon came to realize that he always was around for that very reason and how she treated him. She gulped and vowed to be better to him. As a faint blush hit her face connecting the surface feelings with her seed of love that was planted when he saved her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:44 pm

She only watched seeing impa treating him to her best abilities but she is the best healing in the kingdom. Zelda only held her breath seeing him not move or breath which got her panicking a bit as tears started forming around his eyes. "Calm down, Princess. He will be alright but I need a little bit of time so I can treat him. Please, try to get a cup of tea and relax yourself.."

"I can't impa. This whole thing was my fault because of my stupid stubbornness and behavior. He was only trying to help me and yet, I've caused him to hand on a thread for his life. How in the world can I even call myself a true princess if he dies for me?"

"Because he's the main one that's to watch over you. You're the princess to Hyrule and we need you just as much as ever. Please, none of this is your-"

"Yes it is! All of this is my fault!" her sudden outburst startled Impa but silence was heard in the room before soft sobbing came from Zelda that tried wiping her tears away. She was about to speak but Zelda turns to leave needing some time to think but also feeling ashamed for Link getting hurt as he did.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:16 pm

Link stirred and sat up holding his head. He was bandaged and not bleeding meaning he could recover from the blood loss. It was the middle of the night as he looked around
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:20 pm

The room was silent with no one else around but impa had to attend other duties for the moment. She wouldn't be back till morning to check up on him. Meanwhile, one of the other helpers within the kingdom decided to keep watch over Link till he woke up but he didn't know that Zelda was always visiting him after two hours or to the point of never leaving. The sheets beside his hand was damp with something. Tears maybe? He wasn't sure what it could be but others could have been here to watch him and hope for his fast recovery. Due to the princess becoming so over worried about him, she was sent to her room to sleep it over and hope for her mind to be at peace.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:50 am

He got u0 silently dressed and went to the kitchen t9 gprge himself and heal.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:07 am

The others that remained awake stood guard through the kingdom just in case or as ordered. As being watches for the royal family, they did see Link walking by. They were happy to see him alright and alive again but hopes his father would be proud of him if he was still alive today. A few morning cooks were there getting things ready for later this morning so the royal family would have food but some didn't know about Link being awake and walking again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:27 pm

He wa shealed and rwsdy as he went to see zelda and guard her as if nothing hppened or changed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:30 pm

Upon arrival of her room, he saw her sleeping still in her bed but noticed some wetness near her fingers. She must have been crying from what happened but Link wasn't sure why. Zelda still thinks of him being in the way regardless of his orders to protect her. He would remain silent while she sleeps, keeping a eye out so no one would disturb the princess.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:32 pm

She woke up and felt his preasence thinking it was because her heartache was strong until she got some water and found h8m standing guard in his usual position
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:47 pm

Zelda became paralyzed from seeing him standing there that the glass of water slips from her fingers. Seems like everything was going in slow motion right now before the glass shatters and the water spilling over her feet and floor. This made Link look at her thinking she was hurt but Zelda didn't move or say a thing. Before he took a step, Zelda takes a step back from him.

"????"

"I-I must be seeing things. I thought I......no, he's still resting in the other room. I know he was..still healing because of my stubbornness behavior...." she muttered to herself but looked up now a bit angry at Link or someone she figures was playing some trick on her.

"Princess-"

"Who are you? I demand you tell me at once. Why are you dressed like Link?" Dressed like Link? What did she mean by that and why? Was the heartache taking a toll on her that she thinks she's seeing things? No, the princes is strong regardless of what evil magic or monsters tried to hurt her but Zelda looked away from him trying to clear her mind.

"Please calm yourself princess. It's me, I'm Link. I just woken up a while ago from my injury. The real me.."

"N-No, no that's not true. Link is in the healing room with Impa if she returned. She said he was going to be okay even from him saving me. I don't know why you are dressed like him but as the princess of hyrule, I order you to remove those clothes and leave from my sight."

Now he knew something was wrong. Zelda was heartbroken and thinks he was sleeping and resting. He took another step towards her but she steps back from him.

"Stay away from me! Stay away!" she said turning to glare at him but Link tried to calm her down as best as possible without waking others. He sees her looking at him in the eyes before she shook her head.

"Princess please, it's me. I'm Link."

"Enough of your lies! Remove your clothes and that mask at once!" she sees him not doing that to make her sigh and walk over to him. "Fine, if you won't do as I order then I'll do it myself!" Before he knew it, Zelda grabs his arm and heads into her bed chambers to slam and lock the door. Link wasn't allowed to be in this room unless the others told him but right now, Zelda wasn't thinking to have her walk over and grab his shirt.

"Princess?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:36 pm

She removed his ceremonial shirt and saw the scars from his youth and a new one from the wound that yook him down.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:41 pm

"?! You have......Scars. Just like.......but you..."

"Yes but I'm alright...but please listen to me." he begs but she shook her head looking away from him to fall back onto the bed holding her head. Zelda figures he was still resting, recovering from what happened. She couldn't stop her muttering of saying this was a lie, it's all a lie. Link was hurt and it's all her fault, thinking she's sleeping right now.

"....."

"You're not him...Link is still...he's still........"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:51 pm

Theres one more scar." He said and she gulped. No ine not even impa knew of one more it happened when they were younger before he realized his destiny yo protect her as the hylian champion. She shivered. She had toget him naked to prove it the scar was always hidden and a secret to all because it was the forst time in her life she needed help.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:58 pm

She looked away quickly not sure what to say about this but Link knew it might be the only way to show her it's him. The real him. Link sighed before setting down the master sword and begins undressing in front of her. Zelda didn't look in his direction because her eyes keeps to the bed. However, she could hear the noise of his clothes and sees them getting set down on the floor or the chair near by. Before long, he was wearing nothing except the starter shorts given to him.

".............."

"Zelda...please, look at me. If you do, you will see the scar I bear upon my body. The same one from the many years back when we were children."

"Is this even needed? I can't believe you so quickly because you could be someone else that used magic to place the scars on your body."

"I would never lie to you princess......"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:59 pm

No one knew how did he. She had to confirm it or get a serious accusation. From a servant if thwy walk in.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:04 pm

She only relaxed her breathing and turns her head back to look at him. Link didn't shield himself from her eyes so Zelda can see it was really him. Of course Zelda sees the scars he wore on his body but she wasn't sure if this was another trick. She was awake of course and this didn't seem like some dream. Her eyes looked at his chest before lowering them to see more and more scars he bared on him before stopping on one she remembered seeing. It was pretty old but it remained on his body for so long.

"..........." Zelda stood up looking over at that same spot and stood in front of him. She then reached to touch the scar using her fingers, not feeling Link wince or flinch from her touch. She traced against the scar but her eyes darkened slightly not sure about it now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:09 pm

"We were the inly ines there. I told you i would be a great knight and to prove it i took up a tree branch as a blade. Right then we were attacked by a bokoblin. I slew it but the monster exploded like no other had before and you were blown off the cliff. I picked you up but yhe cliff crumbled. I caught you and stopped the fall before.."

She cut him off

"..before you were impaled on the tree below. Impa saw the cliff crumble but not what happened you ate a bunch of mushrooms and healed mostly but it scarred badly." she remembered how could she not. The next day her mother died.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:25 pm

He saw her not looking at him again and goes to sit back down on the bed, remembering her mother that loved her father deeply. However, it's still slightly painful that she passed away and so soon too. Link started dressing once more as she was thinking a little to herself. When dressed, he hopes the princess was going to be okay.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:30 pm

Zelda?" He asks and she blushed turning away from him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:33 pm

"Y-You have proven your point......Hero." she said loud enough for him to hear but Zelda didn't look at him again since he figures she believes him now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:48 pm

Hey excuuse me princess.

Oc: lol couldnt resist

Bic: he started to walk away but she stopped him. Princes im not alowed to be in here. " she shajes her head as her heart was pulsing harder and deeper nearly palpatating.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:53 pm

"I know that b-but somehow, I don't think I'm okay with just being in this room alone tonight. It's against rules and no other male is to be in this room unless I'm wed to them. I guess mother went through the same with father." she said looking at his hand but Link sees her just hold it close, feeling against his skin with two of her own fingers. He looked away not sure if someone might come and see this but he didn't wish for her to get in trouble. Especially with her father.

He removes his hand from her gentle hold, making Zelda looking over to her. "I have to leave, Princess. You need your rest for tomorrow." he said gently to her heading to the door but Zelda grabs his shirt to stop him but they looked down at the floor not saying anything else.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:13 pm

He looked down. "You hate me. If the only man allowed in here is your future husband then i most definitly do nit qualify." He tried to walk away but he couldnt move. She was holding him tight
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:18 pm

"I don't know what you mean when saying that but honestly...I might have found one husband to be with me. He's always been by my side regardless of my behavior and now I only wish to never lose him. From the many things he's done in hyrule, I feel he's the right choice for a husband." The way she said it made Link look down but feel sad because she already chooses a husband. He tried to get from her hold but sees Zelda looking up at him then away hiding her blushing face.

"What is it?"

"However, I don't know if he feels the same after how I treated him. Do you think he'll forgive me?" she asked softly that made Link feel his cheeks heat it. what was going on with the princess? Why such behavior?

"I'm sure the one you wish to be with will accept the apology....just tell them that and hope for the best."

"You think he will?"

"Yes."

"....Then.....I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you Link I just became lost because of my thoughts. My only wish for the time possible..is you to be my husband."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:01 am