Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

New legend same names

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: New legend same names

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:35 pm

Zelda leans her head back against the wall, gasping in and out rather quickly when he increased the speed of his fingers. The feeling of pleasure only made him get hotter for her that he quickly held her head to pull her near. A heated wet kiss was shared while she whimpers kissing him back deeply with tongues swirling against his tongue.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:38 pm

Soon she was feeling her body unable to get anymore oleasure and her mind started to slip. It was too good his teasing and he always stopped before it came out and she was losing it in desperate need.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:04 pm

Link smiled watching her from half lidded eyes but he slams his fingers deep into her and then stops. She gasped feeling that but he didn't move them no more while seeing Zelda break the kiss panting in and out. Her eyes were soaked in tears and saliva dripping from her chin but she wonders why in the world did he stop when she was so close? She could have felt her climax right there but he didn't move.

"L-Link? Why did you.."

"You want me to make you cum...then you have to beg for it." he said as she blushes a dark pink.

"B-beg?"

"IF you wish for me to give you that push to climax.....then you have to beg for me to do it. I want to hear you moan and beg for me to make you cum, Zelda or else I'll let you suffer without releasing." he teased as she whines not wanting to be punished. Her place itched so much right now and his fingers still didn't move or go even deeper.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:10 pm

Do it. Beg for tour release lime tou did wjen i was watching " he said commanding her as his fingers push in again
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:14 pm

She yelps feeling that but Zelda moans as Link stops once more before she grips his wrist again. The pleasure was starting to get to her and she demanded to cum. With a weaker whimper leaving her lips, Zelda knew what she had to do. Looking to the side, her flushed face only showed her tears while Link leans in closer to kiss and lick her neck.

"Well? Say it.."

"I...I...*blushes harder* Please Link..Please make me cum. I wanna cum for you. My whole place itches, it burns and it's so wet. It's leaving such a mess under me right now that I c-can't control it...please Link please l-let me...."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:24 pm

He let her release this time and he pulls his soaked fingers out of her after smiling
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:53 pm

Zelda couldn't move while leaning herself against the tree, feeling her place coming harder and harder on the ground. She never felt this hot before but she loved every second of it before she was stopping from doing anymore. Link thought it was cute seeing her that weak but he wouldn't do anything till she was fully finishes coming for him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:46 am

Then her body settled her pussy twitched and spammed from the overload.  He smiles and pulls her legs wide slamming in with his member. Her defeated pussy took it and she was so wet down there each thrust made her fluids splash to the ground. Zelda cries out feeling him push in and out feeling the pleasure but slowly gotten more weaker and hotter to almost fall to the ground. This made Link picks her up and makes her bounce on his lap while she held onto him panting and moaning against his lips.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:55 pm

She leans her head back moaning out Link's name but he grunts feeling her moving down with his upward thrusts. The pleasure only grew more hotter while getting weaker because of it but she gently gotten more aroused thanks to him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:59 pm

He cums hard flkoding her as she screams out in wicked lust.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:22 pm

Link grunts feeling his cock throbbing as it releases his cum into her, watching Zelda twitch and moan from the sensation. She leans her head back shaking from each squirt that went into her but Link holds her close while kissing her ear sweetly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:17 pm

He panted and moves out if her as she panted and wealy sits up. "How was that princess?" She touches herself and sees it drip out of her slowly. " G-good so good youbwere nuaghty link so nuaghty"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:43 pm

"That's because you were more naughty than I was princess and here I never knew you had such a side to you." he said touching her cheek but Zelda blushes a little more, looking up to him that she just slowly reaches to hold his hand on her cheek.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:52 pm

They look in eachothers eyes and his soften. He eas happy with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:57 pm

As for Zelda, she was happy with him before they shut their eyes smiling but their cheeks flushed pink.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:21 pm

Be hugs her a moment longer and gets up to get dressed
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:23 pm

Zelda did the same or just refixed her dress after calming down but she even fixed her hair as well. Link was still dressing himself but he was placing on his pants then his shirt as Zelda was blushing happy still dressing and fixing her clothes even more. Before long the both of them were done getting dressed and looked ahead to get ready to head back.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:57 pm

On the way back and even afyer they were in thebcastle she was heated fkr him and he felt thensame.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:08 pm

However, they couldn't risk it being back at the kingdom since Zelda would be busy doing things like Link keeping watch. Her father knew that she was doing her best and is happy that she seems more open with him. However, he did wonder if Link and Zelda will be alright due to things in the land. Right now, Zelda was in her room reading or studying but her mind remained lost to her desires in heat for Link. She shifts in her chair trying to ignore it and still study.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:06 am

It flared up as he knick3d on her door. She pushed it down and went to see him. He was carrying her meal and she took kt wordlessly and floser the door. How she hated to wait but someone would discover if she did anything to him now. She had to wait till the evening but it may be too much.

Later after most of the castle went to bed she saw link training with his new sword. The darkness that swallowed the castle the day he pulled it seemed a distant memory and the land seemed even fairer now. As she watches him her body begins to react heqvily from her fe3lings and she rubs against it trying to calm it down but it wasnt helping.

She was rubbing herself on her b3d keeping quiet but that was hard. She r3l3ased her pleasure twife and it only made things worse. She needed him seeking it all her thought was bent on him and how good he felt inside. She couldnt focus ln her studies the rest of that night and as the sun went down she released again falling weak on her bed. She needer him she had to find him.

Zelda got up and left her room to go see him. He was finished training and in a bath he drew from the moat under th3 metal and wooden tub was a fire and it made the water hkt and steamy. He washed flean and was just nearly done when he sensed he wasnt alone it was as it the music changed but he rewches for his blade t9 find a soft slender hand stopped him. It was only zelda but here the eyes seems empty.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:08 pm

"Princess Zelda? What are you doing out here so late at night? Are you alright?" he asked looking at her but she didn't reply just looking at him but he did see her wearing a long night gown with her hair loose and out. She didn't even respond to him but it only gotten a bit more curious about it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:10 pm

He stood and put on his nightshirt to cover his waist and hips but that was what she wanted as she pushes him back into the water and kisses him deeply she was lost to her desire for him and it made her forget that someone could see or hear if they showed their love in the castle.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:35 pm

Link sits up from the water coughing from some getting in his throat but stops Zelda gently to look worried. If they did it out here, someone might notice. Second, it's way too risky but Zelda whines hugging him close not wishing to let him go. She needed him so badly feeling more weaker and lost in lust.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:46 pm

She lifts up her gown bht he upsets his tub puttin gout the flame and dashed to a shelteree grove wityhin the wall before he could see if anyone saw she was on him pushing him against the wall and kissing feircely
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:07 pm

Link blushes to feel her kissing her harder and harder to grind against her body. The heat was only getting worse now that she slowly feels Link even pressing up to hold her against his body. They only make out before they break the kiss gently whimpering now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:30 am