Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

High School DX

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: High School DX

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:11 pm

He didnt believe her. Her normally cheerful demeanor was tainted with worry. Thos was a perfect time to teach him of the peic3s what peice he was and what he was capable of.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:40 pm

"To be honest, theirs a lot more of what you don't know from your sacred gear within you. However, that power will need to come out from training and work. Who knows? You could shock many people and others too. You might even get me shocked by your power.." Omaki teased to see Kisuke looking shocked but then looks down at his lap, wondering what she means by that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:13 pm

He looked down and focused searching before he found something and activsted his power onky for his hand to glow then fsde like he wasnt ready yet.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:18 pm

"Huh?"

"No worries. You still will have to work on focusing your energy to use it. So we will help you and I'll be as well."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:01 pm

He turned walk home and he was depressed but imako watched h8m.

On his way home he was attacked again by a fallen one but this time in desperation his sacred gear aftivated forging a guantlet out of his hand that blew away the mans wings and killed him. Kisuke panted andfell as imako rushed to help but saw he did jt quite on accident. He was shocked and yelped when his power turned off. He summoned it again and turned it off
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:03 pm

She looked at his arm then at Kisuke but knew this was such a little find. Knowing he's able to use this power so quickly but because of his lack of training, not enough was seen just yet. He has power deep within in but it's gonna take time to get him used to using it/summoning it and stuff.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:45 pm

Panting he returns home and lays in bed. His power was new and seened to double his power every ten seconds it was out until his body was drained then it would reset to normal.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:53 pm

Omaki giggled seeing all this in her head but wonders just what he was capable of being like.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:09 pm

The next morning his alarm went off for wchool and he yawns before opening hus eyes to look around
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:12 pm

Many students were heading to school as well but some was tired or others ready to go. That wouldn't stop some students from calling some boys perverts if they showed it during any time of the day before walking to school. Most of the girls were crowded around Omaki that arrived to school as they sigh dreamy loving how she is.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:10 pm

Kisuke swoons and follows her rigbt behind her running to catch up. She was so elegant and regal he couldnt speak but he was definitly happy to be her pawn
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:08 pm

"Ahhh Kisuke. Good morning to you. I take it you had a good evening the other night with no problems I'm sure." she walked ahead still with a smile on her face, moving some hair away from her face feeling more relaxed than normal in the morning. How in the world could she do such a thing but that wouldn't tell or leave anything out.

"I slept alright but I guess I shouldn't be complaining about it in some way. I just hope you enjoyed your evening too." he said seeing them walking into the school as other students were walking and talking to head to classes or something.

"True but lets not waste time. I'm sure we have things that needs to be done yes?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:35 am

If course ill take care of it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:36 pm

"Lets hope to see that you do." Omaki smiled looking at him but she only looks ahead.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:18 am

He went to school and relaxed in class thinking about how he needed to get stronger
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:45 pm

Omaki was busy doing her usual thing but she was thinking of ways to help him get stronger. It will take time for this to work but in doing so may be something else during the time. He was able to get strong but that will still take heavy training and work.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:17 pm

Kisuke was distracted and not participating and as class ends he got up and sighs before returning to the club room for the meeting
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:09 am

The others were already there speaking about what they were planning on doing for today's club gather. However, Omaki was thinking of something but also waiting for Kisuke to show up.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:03 pm

He got there and sat down .
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:58 pm

"Seems like we are all here, Omaki. Shall we begin the meeting?"

"Yes we shall."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:18 pm

They went iver the previous weeks numbers and this weeks goals.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:30 pm

Omaki was happy to see everyone giving Kisuke a chance in order to figure something out. They wanted him to be free from his limits and gain the power he deserves for himself. True it will be hard as some days has been but it'll be worth it for him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:47 pm

He left to run his errands and answer summon requests. They were all types tonight as a few liked him and several were more than willing to make a pact for their wish. With 5 appointments he made two pacts that night his record and he cekbrated before another fallen angel attacked him. This time omaki recived a warning that he was under attack because of thw crest on his hand
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:08 pm

Omaki quickly heads over to where he was with a helping hand of Sasaki that seems to become a great ally. At the arrival of the scene, she sees the fallen angel that tried to kill him before she held a hand out and releases a wave of magic that hits the fallen away. The beast crashes into the wall to only see Omaki walking over to stand over to protect Kisuke while the fallen glared.

"You! What are you doing here, foul wench!"

"That's none of your business since I'm here to keep my pawn safe from filthy fallen like you.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:05 am

Kisuke stood up and started to power up faster

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:11 pm