Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

High school ExE

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: High school ExE

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:52 pm

His hands rub her sides slowly as he looks into her eyes. As a devil he was patient knowing that they had neary eternity to wait. She was getting impatient because her urges were clouding her mind.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:37 pm

"You're getting distracted my dear. Are you sure you're mind is with you on your choice? I don't mind if I need to wait another long while before you-" his words got stopped before feeling Imako grab his shoulders and kisses his lips deeply. The movement made him stop in shock feeling her soft lips against his own warm ones.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:11 pm

He waited as she kisses him then returns it slowly as his tongue moves around hers
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:35 pm

Imako keeps kissing him deeply while hugging him against her body. The feeling only burns more that her eyes shut slowly. The sensation of the kiss burns more of her lips that it started getting more pleasure to whimper loving it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:38 pm