Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

High school ExE

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: High school ExE

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:36 pm

She shivers as the transportation seal activated and energy collected to send them to the first summoning. She gasps suddenly coming out of thw flier into a nerds house. He gawked seeing her and him and brandon said with an air of confidence. " the simmoning is compmete state you wish and i shall grant it in exchange for your soul." The nerd smiles greedy and foul "i want to be powerful make me rich so i can buy what i want when i want."

Brandon cast a spell on Him to attrack wealth and the contract was fulfiled and the pact was made. Melli felt her mind griw to accomidate the request meaning on her next one she would know how to satisfy the wisb as soon as she hears it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:13 pm

ooc:I thought you were going to make a new character for this one instead of using Brandon? I made Imako but I thought you were gonna make another or no?

bic:She never knew something like that was powerful but on the second one, she'll do her best to make this real and have her first contract.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:18 pm

Ooc: youre right my apologies i slipped up read homecoming to learn why. He has no name yet unless tou have one tou want to use. Also i am not sure how to stsrt the one where tour character is the master .

Bic: she jumoed to her newest contract and it was simole all she had to do was cast a spell that prevented anyone from hurting his troohy besides himself and she could go. This one wa sa liferime contract and his soul was filed away like the other. When she returned to his office her master was proud and told her so. " im proud of you you completed your first contract now as promised you may have any wish tou want " he was pleased with her and hoped she keeps this kind of earning going.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:24 pm

ooc:Did you want me to start it. Also, that's fine....

bic:"T-thank you master...thank you so much.." she whimpers feeling happier but he just pets her head showing that same sweet smile upon her face.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:28 pm

Ooc: please. Hes going to have a the same gear as issei but more control and ability as a devil. But hes also going to be pervy. But not as bad as issie

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:30 pm

He smiles and let her do as she pleased. This was her free time whre she can do what she wanted so long as she stayed in town and avoided sacred places.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:31 pm

ooc:Ummm sure. Did you want me to also edit the posts with Brandon and Melli's names?

bic:Imako giggles to bow her head but he wonders what she'll do now after finishing her duties for today or tonight. Maybe she'll head on home or maybe she'll wish to stay here with him so she can have her own wish filled by desire? Imako wasn't sure.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:33 pm

Ooc: no we need these to be new charcters.

Bic: he was reading and it was a long list of reports. He seemed bored and wanted to be distracted making her gulp because he would loom at her with a hurngy loom that made her melt.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:39 pm

ooc:that's what I mean. Change them or get them off your posts you made here in this topic?

bic:She quietly just started cleaning up the room while humming to herself. However she hopes her master was doing okay so far from what was going on and of the reports he's got. Maybe in some way, that only made things seem silent and unfun for him watching her that his eyes shift towards her while she bends down to pick up some paper that slips from her hand.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:51 pm

What should we call him? Also did you read about my accident? Its below here in brandon mellinas homecoming. Lets save time and effort by continueing witb the new names. His will be Asher Pheonix-lucifer a name fitting of his mixed liniage and social status. He is a low ranking noble because of his mixed heritage witb those two families.

Bic: he saw her curves and smiles before calling out to her. Imako. Come here. I want to listen to your desire. And i want to know how you imagine it playing out so i can make it perfect for you. " she heard Asher say that and gulped she couldnt refuse and her pussy timgles and itches in want as her desires swell from hearing his voice and that he wished to hear her wish to grant it.. was he going to grant it now? Surely not he was worming so there couldnt be any harm in telling him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:06 pm

ooc:I did and that works

bic:"A-are you sure you wish to hear it now? I thought you were b-busy.." she mutters while walking over but he helps her sit in his lap making Imako blush heavily before feeling his hand resting on her lower back. He did wish to hear it no matter how it was but wasn't sure. She seems like the innocent type but from how she was, it could be a hidden lie of her true nature.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:09 pm

Im sure. Work can wait i made tou a promise and the rest ate oht on sumons. Were all alone." He said tempting her and homding he rlower back in his hands so she couldnt get away.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:19 pm

She only said nothing that it made Imako blush deep. Her eyes looked down to her lap before letting out a sigh. "M-My desire is...hoping for your love. I've been watching you ever since you came to this school but I never tell anyone. Watching you as you shift your gave upon me but that only got me wondering how attractive you are. At times I dream of you to show your love to me. Marking my skin with your teeth and nails, leaving sweet hot kisses against my lips and skin while you ravish me..proving I'm yours and only yours..."

He smiled looking at her but his hand moves upward to the upper back. "Go on..I'm listening still.."

"I-I want to wither in pleasure as you do as you please with me. I wish to be your only my master to do as you desire while I give my body only to you. I want to love you..I want to pleasure you....*blushes deeper* I wish...t..to be your mate/girlfriend for life. Even if I'm a devil....I'll do anything you wish of me....master."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:27 am

His hand pulled away her top maling her blush." I amost want to tease you and deny you but i promised and so shall this be. For everypact you make you get a wish.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:15 pm

"A-a wish?"

"Yes. Every wish you get, I'll be sure to grant them just for you. No one else but you gets these wishes if their so bold in wanting the main head himself." he touches Imako's cheek but feels her shake from the slight touch he did.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:58 pm

He picks her up taking her to his room.she gasped seing thw bed and how bid it was. Ithad to be strong.she panted a bit as her desire got thw better of her.he ws swriously going to granther wish.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:40 am

Imako sees him watching her while resting on the bed in the dim lighting of the room but her blush deepens when he started undoing the shirt of his uniform. Somehow she shook in both fear and desire not believe this was really happening to her. The head leader named Asher Pheonix-lucifer was standing in front of her as this moment was going to happen pretty soon. She looks away quickly embarrassed when his shirt was opened but she felt the bed shift a little to tell her he was sitting down.

His hand reaches over to touch her cheek and have her look at him with a smile on his face. "Let me say again; once I do this I can't give you back what I'm going to claim. Are you 100% sure this is what you desire, Imako?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:23 am

I-im sure master" she said and sbakes worse. She had to stoo but couldnt sbe was getting nervous. "Is there anything on your mind that is making thisbhard?" He asks softly still looking at her. He wanted to know if she was somehow afraid or wanted to stop.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:53 pm

"N-No sir. I just...I don't want to mess this up with you because I...I'm giving myself to you....just for you."Imako mutters to him but he smiled to touch her cheek.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:42 pm

You know some might want to claim you for a contract. Are you sure you can refuse the pact just for me?" He asks her putting her in a hard choice of her wish and her duty as a Devil to earn contracts
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:26 pm

"Y-Yes please. I only wish to only belong to you. Please master..let me be yours....just for you." she said hugging him around the waist but he sees Imako panting to leave small nuzzles into his stomach since he's holding her still or she was really.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:35 pm

He lifted her to his face kissing her lups slowly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:30 pm

Imako kisses him back with eyes shut but she gently held his hand hoping for him not to leave her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:00 am

He smiles pulling back when he felt her desire swell inside her and her body begged for his to7ch inside and out. Seeing her so wanting made him get an idea. "Imako how about you give yojrself to me on your own in your own special ay." He suggest3d with a smile. He wanted to see how she would react.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:19 pm

"M-My own way? Are you sure?" she asked blushing heavily but sees him nod, touching her cheek to hear a whimper from her. If Imako loved him and wished to be his this badly, then maybe she needs to show this from her own heart instead. He would wait for as long as he had to but sees her blushing and looking down. She did wish to do that but her body only started burning more worse from them not continuing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:44 am