Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

High school ExE

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

High school ExE

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:27 pm

Today seems to be another hot day while students were walking into the classrooms for today's lessons. However, some boys and girls were talking to one another and even feeling more happier about today's activities. One of the girls name Imako Ozamigi who was starting her first day here in school seeing other students going off. She had dark navy blue hair that was so long she had to put them in braids but her eyes were a rare light green that was from her mother's side.

She's been humming a bit to herself but slowly writing some notes down to herself before hearing some boys looking at her since she's the cutest girl in the school. Not that she mind about the point but ignores them since boys are not on her mind at the moment. They do leaves gifts, chocolates, and even more things but that's another thing.

Most of the girls in the classrooms were warning her to be careful since she's a shy sweet girl here in the time. Right now, that only leaves her more curious about it. Even with some students that remained walking around. Just as she was finished writing something some of the female students were cheering and sighing lovingly to a handsome boy but she sees him walking by the girls with a smile on his face. He seems to be nice but she lets out a sigh. Maybe school wouldn't be too bad or so she thinks.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: High school ExE

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:19 pm

He looked right at her with a gaze that pierced her soul then looked away.

Ooc: is he the master? Where am i here? What is her hidden power
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:27 pm

ooc:He's the head house hold of the family a very powerful demon. He also has other pawns too but Imako is a human that is going to be killed and re born into a devil. Her power will be shown later

bic: Imako didn't understand the gaze from the other boy but she just ignores it, looking ahead while seeing other students talking. However, she didn't seem to understand much because of school that she sighed. Maybe this school year could be different for her but she'll see later on.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:30 pm

Am i him? All his servants are women.

Vic:
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:33 pm

ooc:Yes

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:34 am

She gulped. He was look8ng at ger again he did that every time she sat in her favorit spot to eat. Ut was a month since she yransferred and he always stared at her. Her shy nature drew many of the toung boys to this corber of the priperty all talking and showing off with eachother yrying to se which obe she would puck but she didnt.

Ooc: hold on i need to custimize him hus familliar and guve him a power besides kingship and intellect. Also did you see the first series. New is the second obe
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:46 am

Ooc: I seen both and will watch the last one after I get off

Bic: Imako ignored the tough boys since they were not interesting but that didn't stop her from feeling nervous of this other teenager always staring at her everyday. "What a weird boy. I get he's a big role model for the others but that gaze..why do I feel nervous about it?" she mutters to herself before seeing a book land on her desk as Imako looks up seeing another girl she knew but showed a worried expression on her face.

"What's wrong Imako? You look like you've seen a ghost or something..." Okai asked but Imako just smiled rubbing the back of her head to smile. She never liked worrying her best friend like that but knowing her, she always seems to do that anyway.

"Sorry Okai. I was just thinking about something so no need to worry.."

"I guess so but knowing you, I can't help but worry."

"I know, I know..." she said to giggle that made Okai relax and smile back before taking a seat beside her so they could talk for the remaining free time before school started.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:32 pm

She saw that boy again this time in the hall. Herhreat pounded from his gaze as new dark wishes formed in her heart. He seemed so syrong and royal carrying hims3lf in a wholey different way and anyone else.

He had two girls one on each arm both beautiful beyond belief they walk behind and to the side one carrying his notes and calanders with a schedule the other said nothing a few younger girls also seen around him run up giving him numbers and imako sees him pet each one the same saying something to each. They blush one at a time hearing it and rush off to do more for him. Thwy all had the same club badge on but imoka never seen a clubroom with the mark.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:30 pm

"How...odd. What in the world...." she didn't say much right after but wonders to why she felt something like that. Wanting to be with him and even wish he would notice her. Imako didn't really find boys interesting but something about him was changing her mind rather slowly. Later on after school, she was heading home now while reading a book in her hand but her eyes scanned the area of the neighborhood.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:44 pm

She was hanted a flyer with an awesome design on jt and below said "your wish will be granted" the girl who handed it to her was one of the ones she saw with him she had green short hair and looked like a kid. She was a kid about 13.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:16 pm

"Huh? Why did you-"

"Just for a good wish. I hope you might enjoy it if you do have one." she said showing a smile on her face but Imako wonders why this girl gave her this. Second, what was so important about getting a wish? They were not real right so why not? She could have given this paper back or tossed it in the trash but she might as well keep it. Imako pockets the paper but gives thanks to the girl that said your welcome and moves on with giving out more of the paper she had given Imako.

She keeps going home minding her business but was looking ahead.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:28 pm

A stern look8n . Man came out of nowhere and started to follow her. She noticed and hurried trying to get hom as she took a shortcut through the park. The man appeared in front of her muttering nonses about a power before she saw a flash of white purple light enter her belly and blow her belly wide open. He vanished without a word as he rlife slowly drained away. And all she could think about was that boy in class who kept looming at her and then she remembered the flier and had a wish.

Ooc: its your wish.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:20 pm

'I...I don't know i-if this will since I never knew wishes were never real.....but if it's possible. Could they? Even from my life, it's been okay and yet I'm the more shy quiet one who's just trying to fit in. Even from that other boy....someone like him being that gentle and sweet...it's not possible.' More blood leaves her body and pools around her with her eyes dimming from their life that she started crying.

'I guess I'm....not gonna see him anymore....I'm dying and nothing could help me now. If only I....could see him again and say to him my feelings..I only wish I could have told him. I wish...I wish I could be beside him.....I wish to stay by his side forever.....if I had that choice...I would be happy..'

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:33 pm

Flames cloaked in anti light energy erupt form the flier and he appears out of it. "Since you are bear death ill take you in be mine forever." He said summoning a chess piece as it glows ebtering her body and she blacked out.

The next morning she woke up and thought it was a dream. She felt better than ever except that the sunlight burned and made her drowsy.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:42 pm

"Ugh, what a weird dream. It's almost felt real but was it?" She checks the clock seeing the time was getting close to school before Imako rushes off to get ready for school and dashes out from her house. The sun still was bothering her, which was odd, but she just thought it's a slight headache she got from yesterday. Or whatever was happening that day. When getting to school, she heads into her classroom and takes a seat seeing the same usual thing but her mind was lost to what happened yesterday.

Was she really dreaming? No. That whole incident to her felt real. Very bloody real. Now, Imako wonders just what was wrong with her. "Hey, Imako. Are you okay? You seem a little pale this morning." She looks up seeing her best friend but gives a light laugh and wave of the hand.

"N-No no, I'm fine. Just didn't get enough sleep last night."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:51 pm

In class one of the girls she saw with him calls her to follow him and tells her it will be worth it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:04 pm

"Why would you say something like that about this? I mean, I hope I'm not in trouble or anything." Imako sees the girl shaking her head no but keeps leading the way with her behind her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:18 pm

They go to a slamm building on the edge of campus with tbe same symbol on the door and the sign read therist and debate club fiction branch." Inside right away she felt better like the air itself sustained her and it made no sense. The room seemed well lit but her vision had to be messing with ber because this hall had no light fixtures and the door was shut it should have been pitch black and she could stil see. She followed the little girl who was bubbly and excited containing hersef.

She stepped into a room with a desk and behind it was him the man she wished for and be was adressing the two others with this kid and up close she saw that they were not the ages they looked in fact the 13 yearold looked mkre like she wa 19 then melli saw his black wings and he turned to see her. Welcome. Im sure you are confused but let me say lasg night wa not a dream. Im a devil and you afe now my servant you belong to me.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:28 pm

Imako blinks but she wasn't sure what he just said before letting it stick into her mind for a couple seconds. Before long, she looked shocked remembering the dream. Then everything from yesterday...that happened. It was real!! "W-wait, you're a devil? And if that's true then....."

"Everything from yesterday happened. Again, it's confused right now but it shouldn't matter. Your one of us now or better to put it. One of my main servants. And because of that, you belong to me and to serve me."

"Wait a second, I do not belong to you! What are you talking about?!"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:44 pm

You made a wish with your dying breath a wish powerful enough to incike my power and firge a pact with you. You asked to stay with ne forever and the price for your wish is your soul it belongs to ne just like you belong to me. You are reborn as my devil servant and youre all mine." He said as she felt power in her her belly then wings eeupted from her back as her body lost control and he activated eveeything at once every nerve was hit with pleasure as she felt his and her power rushing through her body. It lasted a noment and sbe shook turning to see her wings as she touched then
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:59 pm

They felt warm with blood running through them but it also scared her. How in the world is this even possible? Her? Being a devil and a servant to this boy she idolized and sees in school? Imako gulps lowering her hand but the wings lower down but not too low to the ground.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:32 am

He spent the next hour explaining where to avoind and her duties. Basically she was suppksed to hand out fliers like the other new members the three girls now looking between 17-21 then she realized they always looked like thst and noone seemed to notice. She was given a stack of fliers and told to hand them out. "Back in the day himans wod summon us by drawing summoning circles. Tht art has since been hubted down or otherwise lost so we use these simplified ones." He started describing what it meant to be a devil (what rias told xenovia) and she gulped. "S-so youre telling me that i can do whti want bo matter what?" He nodded with a smile seeing the hubgry look in her eye as her devil desires and her wish combined to wishing to serve him and be his forever. She looked at the time and school was nearly over. She hesitated because she had remnants of being human bit she gulped then asked. " then.. i want you to be my master. And i wish to give myself to you.. soon." She said bowing and he smiled even blushed. No one bad ever said that before and he did note that her wish did include this. "Any time you feel the need you may come see me i will not reject you." He promised as the others left to answer summons.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:22 pm

Imako leaves with the stack of fillers in her bag, blushing a bit to herself to what she just said to him. She barley knew him except seeing him in school and now she's some devil to serve him. It did seem sorta weird now that she thinks about it but no matter what, she was no longer human and went to pass fliers out to others so they could have their wishes made too. The whole thing too an extra few hours but she was getting close to finishing her passing out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:43 pm

Ebert flier she habded out was marked for her and many of the men were happy to look at her. Her classes didnt change only where she spent her free time. As the sun started ti set she felt power and energy beginning to rise her sight improved her hearing went off the scale to where she could hear down the busy street as if it was next to her. Her sensitive skin grew a bit tougher and her darker felings she had swelled. The night was a thing of beauty where once it held fear. She went to the club room to report her progress and he was handing out assignments. When it came to be her turn he smiled widely. Im very proud of you your first day tou have 3 summon requests. I wil go with tou on the first one you will go alone to the second and the third will be passed to another when they are finished.

He went on to explain that she had to make a deal and a pact for the soul of the one who summoned her. She had to fulfill their wish then collect payment suitable ti thw request. Depending on the strength if the desire and severity of the request a form if compensation will be a sacrifice up to thwir very soul. In accordance witb midern rules and his personal beliefs the soul will be the sign of a pact and only for life changing or reality warping requests.

She heard and understood as her body and desires start to leave her control. She still didnt get her wish yet because he sent her away and yet here he was about to d it again. She couldnt bear it. "Master please. Lets become one before i go. Ive never been with a man and its likely they will want that. But i want tou to be my first." She said bowing halfway and begging with her eyes closed. She heard his chair creak as he stood up.

"As promised i wont reject you but i must ask you plainly and with all certainty is this what you truly wish right now?" He asked and his power cleared her mind incovering the truth of her feeling and ooening their depths for her to see without uncertainty.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:23 pm

"O-Of course. This is what I want. I wish to be yours forever and with no one else master. Please...please let me be with you.." She blushes slightly not sure why she said these love like things but something about it made her feel calm and relaxed. Feeling her warmth and gentleness between them that could happen and become real. Imako looks down thinking he wasn't going to till his hand reaches to touch her cheek as she looks up at his face.

"I understand my dear and again, I won't leave you or toss you away. However, you still have to make some packs with other humans before hand. I know you can do this..." his voice was so soft and gentle that it made her heart flutter.

"S-sorry I just.."

"Shhhh I know.."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:30 am