Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:25 pm

Dear diary,

My name is Melina Shimaki but many call me Melli for short or however they wish to call me. I'm writing you to talk about my first job in this weird unknown estate but I never knew about this place. No info, no news, or anything about it so my mind is a little blank. Anyway, my friend told me not many people get a job here but they say it pays well and you get a room in this estate. The people here are nice and very helpful here so I wouldn't forget much but it's my first day so....heh.

However, this isn't the reason I'm writing to you. You see, while staying here during the first few weeks, I've been noticing some things. Very strange things happening here in this place. The estate was owned by a number of people that seem real nice but something deep in my gut told me other wise. These people or estate owners; their not human.

Yeah, I know it sounds weird but it's true and I just have this feeling about it. Sure they seem nice and friendly but close up they seem so different. For one thing, their skins are cold but slightly warm. Each one is highly attractive as if their some gods and goddesses that came from a different world. Their eyes were beautiful but also deadly the longer you stare into them. Almost like snake who pull you into some trance. You become lost from the slight sound of their voices but the weirdest thing?

Their not who they say they are. It's not normal, this isn't normal like their not human.......very not human. I wanted to write this down because now I've been trying to find out why. What are they and why are they here? Is their some plan their planning on doing with others or did I walk into something I shouldn't have? Right now, I'm working on clues to see what I can find but maybe I should do my best to avoid them unless I needed to during my work.

I'll write again when I get time.

Melli

``````````````````````````````````````````````
    She was just done working on a couple bits of paper work for the day while her hair was loose and hiding her indigo eyes but you could see she was really beautiful. Wearing a uniform that was something that students wore for school or a university under some dress code. However, Melli didn't seem to mind it anyway. She was just shutting the book she had worked on before standing up and leaves the room. Melli didn't see any of the 'people' here in this estate so she guess they were out doing something?

Maybe. Or they could be sleeping in their rooms after the housekeeper took care of that and her own room. She is friends with the housekeeper and others that had the same feeling about the main ones here but she didn't want to say anything else because one of them might be listening on them. She walks down the hallway with book in her arms, looking ahead not saying anything till she makes a turn to stop. The light from the candles were lit and it told her one of the vampires remained here or was close by.

She wasn't sure about things to going down this way so she turns to the right heading through some short cut to walk towards her room. The light steps of her shoes were the only thing she heard and gets to her room to open the door and get to her fancy room to see it was indeed clean once more but she shuts the door to take off her shoes and set the book down on the desk near the window. The moon was out this time which seems nice but Melli was looking into her small collections of books given to her by the houskeeper and others she's become friendly with.

Showing a smile, she just lets out another sigh and started over thinking about something in order to wonder what to do now since she's got some time to stay awake before getting some sleep. If many of the head owners here were out or not, who was the one that remained at the estate? No one else was here except them and the people that was here. Same with the strange people that's almost deadly. She didn't know if she's really walked into something dangerous or something like that. No she'll just ignore it and move on as if nothing was bothering her during the time.

With a slight yawn, she checked the time to see it was getting close to late while standing up and going to do what she needed to do. While she gets to the bed and started working on what was needed, she was fast asleep but without knowing someone was watching her in her sleep with glowing eyes watching her beauty. She was right though, they were not normal here but they were vampires. Very dangerous vampires and she's the only one fully human since others were half vampires.

She turns in her bed but slowly shivers from a slight cold breeze that blew into the room. That woke her up to look around as the night was going on as normal. She wasn't sure what that was but ignores it to go to sleep feeling more nervous about it. Maybe it was just her? But it's not. The next morning, she was awake dressed while walking down the hallway to the library to start working for this morning but decided to keep quiet or just pretend nothing happened from last night. However, why couldn't she get this feeling out of her mind as if more eyes were looking at her?

Melli shook her head and kept working while adjusting the shelves and the books as well.

ooc:Brandon is one of the head owners of the estate but as the main vampire estate owner with other vampires living here. Hope you have fun. Also, Melina's the only 'special' human one of the vampires offered a job for her to live and stay here. However, others might try to take her away for themselves because no ones claimed her for their own yet.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:14 am

Ooc: can she develop special feelings fir Brandon and can Lu also want her and tries seducing her only to witness her give herself to Brandon?

Bic: Brandon was in the middle of a sparring match with his best friend lu. Another main owner. He liked girls and claimed maybe that were now slaves to their lust. He liked to take pure girls and seduce them into defiling themselves with his member.

Brandon never knew the touch of a woman like that and he focused on having fun and getting stronger. And his strength was unlike any. He could last linger in a fight than anyone and keep fighting long after his body was ripping itself apart. Brandon and Lu break away and sit down to drink water and eat some food.

"Why do you eat? You know blood nourishes us better." Lu asks as Brandon threw an apple at him that he caught with one hand looking at it then at Brandon bored.

"Because lu if I eat enough and its balanced I can limit how much blood I need to just 1 pint every month. My prey wont die and they will enjoy it fully unlike you that tries to drain them dry till their dead." Brandon only preyed on girls. Something about their blood satisfied him where it would take an army of men to sate his thirst
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:33 pm

ooc:If you wish...

bic: "What's the fun in that? I know deep down their has to be someone that you wish to drain deep of blood. However, knowing how goody you are it's sorta boring and all Brandon." Lu drops the apple but drinks more of the blood in a cup a maid gave him before Brandon shook his head thinking he's always thinking about that.

"Right....and the same with you being a dumb about things in your time. However, I don't know if you even understand what you even see. Most of the girls you got in your arms fallen to your heat. However, what else could you or explain?"

"Yeah, yeah sure. Just get it over through your mind that you don't lose focus on this. Besides, what about the new news that came from the other vampires." He sees Brandon looking confused about what he asked as Lu still showed a smirk on his face.

"What? What is it now Lu? Did one of your girls start something or are you just pulling some prank like the other head house owners here?"

"No no no. I'm talking about the new librarian we got. I've been told she's a real cutie and is a rare 'pure' human. I think her name is Maranda or something but I forgot. But she's super cute....Maybe I can make her my little kitty cat for my play time."

"*Sighs* Really? You think every girl will fall on their knees for you? Get real Lu, not every girl will be like that. What if the girl was more different than normal and she's not easy to get others to lower her guard. What if she's more challenging than you think?" Brandon asked but she didn't say anything about it while seeing some things getting more curious. Just what of this girl is like something else or it could be just him. Maybe Lu and Brandon could see or get more info about the new girl but that's another thing for later.

After some time, Lu and Brandon was busy with other things before hearing the main time going off as he goes off doing their thing and maybe Brandon going to get more food for the remaining time of the day.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:05 pm