Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Spirit fighters

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Spirit fighters

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:07 pm

Time: 10:58am in the morning

Powering up.....

Starting power chargers...

Turning on security.....

Balancing energy essence through subjects......

Loading......10%......24%....45%.....77%.......88%....99%...

100% completed.....

Two doctors were examining some notes in the main room while seeing some giant test tubes with people floating inside. The SFD (Soul fragment Di) are people that fight using essence within themselves and their partner. They were wearing hospital gowns but they were glowing of their own natural color. Their spirit power essence that is a mix of their own power and another spirit helping that aids them in battle. Not many are alive right now after the war that happened years ago. Many got killed or was drained which could have lead to another war. Either way, things were the same.

Others were still sleeping in their containers but heard that some of the people escaped many years ago trying to free and find others locked away. This was the last building that held the remaining 50 but they only been kept in bio sleep.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Spirit fighters

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:38 am

Oooh do go on who am i in this
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:03 am

ooc:You'll see...

bic:"Okay, computer systems are up and online sir. Should we go ahead with daily route to check and clean the subjects here?" One asked the main doctor as she was looking at the ones in bio sleep with their bodies sustained in jelly for cooling sequence. However, it left her asking questions as if doing this or not. The last time one was awake for testing, that one tried to free his people but only ended up sealed in Maximum Security. He still remained there but was either asleep or awake.  

"Ma'am?"

"I guess we can but lets try something different today. Put in the code 7732 to let them go for a while. I need to see just how stable they are after sleeping for so long." she sees the other nurse's face show fear then quickly looks forward seeing the floating people in their tubes.

"Are you sure it's a good idea to let them out? What about the-"

"The last time was the fallen doctor's fault. He should have known the dangers of these people that caused the sudden jailbreak. But no worries, I've updated this place after I took over so everything should be fine. Even containing the ones that seem more dangerous than others. Now, put in code 7732 so we can see." she sees him looking nervous once more but did as his doctor ordered.

"Yes ma'am...." he was about to start but feels her hand on his shoulder to make him look up.

"Oh, and one last thing: What of the Di subjects that are in the danger zones? Are they still stable or tried waking up?"

"From the last time to what I've heard: Subjects 23, 50, 12, 7, 34, and 1 are still in stable conditions after the last rampage they went on. Even if I let them go, they shouldn't attack or harm the others but if they do, we have security waiting on the side."

"Excellent. Proceed.."

He gives a nod and begins typing in some sort of program that shows a keyboard on the screen. The nurse reaches for it and begins typing in the number code 7732 before hitting enter. The computer did a run down of the code before it flashed green.

'Code 7732 confirmed. Now draining jelly substance and air tubing. Please wait'

They see the jelly being drained and sent to be burned so a new jelly batch will be used when they are put back to sleep. The air tubes hanging from their necks, and backs were released as well before being set down on their feet.

'Jelly drain and tube removal complete. Now opening main Di cell chambers. All Security personal please stand by and stand guard for further instructions.'

A Hiss rang through the hallways before the tube chambers were opened to let them out. Each one stood their for a few seconds before their spirit partners appeared to help them to chairs that surrounded the room and floor. Many had different colors and different kinds of Essence beings but most were still on defense of their masters/partners.

"Seems they haven't changed a bit." The doctor said showing a smile but the nurse looked at the flashing button that showed the one that's held in max security.

"Ma'am, what of this one? Do you think we should let him out as well?" he asked.

"Why bother? Knowing him, he might already be awake...he's a real powerful one but dangerous too. He was the one that started the whole out break in the first place from what I'm told...." She said remembering that day when this one lead the rebellion to try getting their freedom but ended up caught once again and he was placed in his own cell.

ooc:That one in Max security is Brandon. He's the main one that tried to lead the rebellion but he also knew one of the Di's which is Melli because they were friends years ago and so was their Essence partners. Their in love with one another and was the two that brought Brandon and Melina together as friends.

For their partners, you can make it any color and form for his Di essence partner to be. Be as creative as you like.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:11 am

Oc: i need more imfo sbout powers and abilities before i do that. This is good enough that i want to watch it for a while before seeimg how o go with it. This way its easier for you.

Bic: he was awake nothing but the primal side is sctive in hyperstasis. and he was as primal as it got. As the tube opens his eyes shoot open. His head was fuzzy but his irges were constant. Freedom peace love pleasure
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:33 am

ooc:Hold on

Beside the room showed some hidden panel that opens up for him but had food in case Brandon was hungry. At first, the food didn't look that much appealing because he's not hungry. While trying to clear his head he takes a look around his cell seeing things been cleaned up after the last rampage he's been through so things didn't look the same. Even if he was considered stable, they didn't let him go near the other Di people so he watches from the glass walls of his cell or the TV they provided him.

With the others, many of the ones in the main room was indeed hungry after being asleep for so long but others didn't eat or just idled around the area. Their own Essence partner following behind them in their unique way but staying away from the guards since they don't trust these people. Near one table, Melina was eating some food while seeing her natural Essence partner eating along side her. She was a light baby sky blue that looked just like water but can use ice and fire. Melli thinks of her as a sister since she was like her guardian after what happened.

So far, they been together since. Before long, a bell rings to get most of the Di's attention seeing the main female doctor walking inside with a few nurses that was holding some hospital equipment for testing and health checking.

"Alright, you all know what to do. Stand near your tube cells please.." they stood up and did that or walked over waiting but each area was depending on their abilities.

~List of Di patients within facility~

*Essence color known/normal*
    Red
    Yellow
    Green
    Blue

*Essence color known/not seen as much*
    Black
    White
    Silver
    Gold
    Platinum

*Essence color known/very rare but has a white center in their essence*
    Light colors mixed
    dark colors mixed
    pale colors mixed

*Essence color known/dangerous/do not approach alone*
    (These colors are never seen or heard of so not many are known)
    Indigo
    Orange
    Brown
    Blood red
    Dark navy blue
    Pitch Black (w. lightning flowing around them)
    ??? (Color unknown)

~*Powers known*~
    Fire (Many different types)
    Ice (Only normal and black ice)
    Fire ice (Very rare and only Melli is known for having this)
    Water
    Wind
    manipulation (Depending on power or other)
    Telekinesis
    Controlling others
    omega energy
    Essence exchange
    Poison
    Darkness
    light
    Time control
    Vampire
    Void
    Absorption
    (More to be added if needed)
    Super human strength/abilities
    Super sonic noise/screech
    Split (Essence partners only)

The doctor was looking at her list checking everyone and not saying anything because she wasn't sure if they were able to remember where they were or not. Either way, she'll figure that out. As each one was checked they could go back to doing what they were doing before till she gets to Melli and her essence checking the list and other things to be sure it was correct.

"Seems your doing alright, Melli...."

"....T-thank you...ma'am.." she said seeing her Essence partner holding her shoulders while showing it's alright.

"Okay, that should do it but I hope your taking care of that fire ice you have. No one else but you seems to have this...."

"I a-am..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:45 am

He sat down and started eating watching melli and her guardian. They calmed him somehow and he was able to reclaim control as he ate and easnt experimented on. Hus aura was never seen it possessed qualities of many others both rare legendary nd common. It was part of his instability and why he didnt yet have an essence partner
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:38 pm

She was eating while seeing the doctor leaving her for now. She just shut her eyes feeling okay now but wonders what was going on. Brandon wasn't sure if she had something different or had some bind with her essence partner. In a way that got him wondering just what sort of abilities she had and what she's like. Just like him, she was locked in this place under the people's rule. Nothing else mattered right at the moment.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:11 am

Ooc: my thory is he needs mulyiple partbers to help balance his power evenly 3 max becuase he has 3 yraighs.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:47 am

Ooc: bingo.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:58 pm

He keeps looking at her and it was getting into her head and even her heart how stunning his aura was and hiw unique it was.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:12 pm

Both Brandon and Melli blinks from seeing one another and looks away. She just didn't say anything about it while her partner was eating some food made only for her and Brandon just looking around as well. He didn't want to seem like a weirdo from looking at her but either way, that wouldn't bother him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:30 pm

Two other look at hin the same wy and he returns it he did his best to behave but wanted out.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:06 pm

She just keeps eating before hearing another bell to say they had another thirty minutes before heading back to sleep.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:58 pm

He waited soon would be his cjance to try again
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:04 pm

Before long, the bell rings again to see the guards helping the others into their cells for the afternoon. They would walk around another time but it was time to go. Melina saw that and stood up walking to her cell but she just didn't know what to do or say during that time.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:36 am

Mellis compatibity dropped as did the ither girls who brandon loojed at. They fwlt a strongee connection to him and in their hyper sleep tjeu dreamed about him while his mind was awake
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:55 pm

Everyone was sleeping in their tubes again but Melina didn't respond or say a thing while in her own.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:08 am

The tests while th ey sleep told the people that those 3 had rare and different powers and were all able to sync with him. He could be stablized with those 3 as parenters.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:59 pm

The nurses and doctors were shocked about this but decided to test this theory out as soon as possible. However, it could be by tomorrow because waking up these people could end up spilling and causing destruction. Disturbing their sleep can cause a fatal problem in the rest that could end up doing the same thing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:46 am