Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Nightmare

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Nightmare

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 29, 2017 10:01 am

Everyone was still sleeping in their rooms while Shirko sleeps in the room. Elisa and Alexander kept relaxing a bit before gently breathing in and out. Things seem to be doing okay because of it but they were going to be woken up. They still sleep before hearing a loud scream in the room that woke up Elisa, Alexander, and Shirko. They look around confused before getting out of bed to rush to the room.

"Sister!"

"What the hell? What is that noise, were trying to sleep!" he grumbles rubbing his hair.

They open the door to see Shirko sitting up to hug Suki that was shaking with tears running down her cheeks. It wasn't as easy to explain but slowly gotten him more worried. They walked into the room to see Suki's shaken horror expression on her face.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Nightmare

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 29, 2017 12:55 pm

Suki whats wrong?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 29, 2017 1:17 pm

".........." She wasn't sure what to say about that but covers her face as Shirko sits up worried to take her hand. She's been getting these nightmares from last month and it got her wondering what the heck she was dreaming about. Either way, she wouldn't tell him nor the other two. Maybe needs to call either her mother or father to see if they can help.

"Sui, do you need me to call your mother or father? Maybe they can-"

"I don't k-know....if I.....I can..." she mutters looking worried and tired but she slowly sees Elisa sitting down while seeing Alexander getting more concerned about her. Either way, Alex picks up the phone and hands it over to Shirko but Suki stops them and held the phone.

"Sister, you need to call home. Maybe father or mama can help you. Please, you need to let us-"

"............"

He sighed looking quiet but sees her getting more worried.

"We need to call your parents or at least your father...Please." he looks towards her with no words before seeing Suki sigh and Shirko taking the phone. He presses in the number and waited for them to pick up or someone. After a while, someone picked up showing it was Ryan.

"Hello? This is the Maboroshi residence, this is Ryan Maboroshi speaking."

"Hey Ryan, this is Shirko. Is your father there?"

"He's here but doing something. Hold on." He goes to find Brandon so he can give the phone to him. Brandon looks from the book in his hands but takes it. "Hello?"

"Hello, it's Shirko.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 31, 2017 10:57 pm

Hey shiriko whats wrong?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 31, 2017 11:16 pm

"It's Suki, she's having those dreams again.." he said through the phone.

"Which ones? The more darker ones or...the really unsure ones?"

"Neither. She's been having them for three days straight in a week. I don't know if something happened and she's not telling me or it's something else. Right now, I'm trying to figure out what it is but she won't tell me."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:37 am

Im on my way. " brsbdon said before appearting in a door of light. He criughed down near suki and she hugge dhim crying as he reached into her mind and ooen her thoughts to help her deal with it. She had to tell him everything
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:20 am

Shirko, Elisa, and Alex waited and watched as they see Suki spilling everything to him with tears dripping down her face but she just explained what was going on. She's been seeing things, terrible things that might result in her losing her sanity to something. She wasn't sure what or why it happened but it just did and it worried her a lot. Over the last few days, she's gotten nightmares of her seeing everyone dead. Others were afraid of her. Even seeing her own shadow to where it's saying to be destructive just like her father. Of course Suki wouldn't but she did have their tempers.

"........"

She looks down still afraid but Brandon just held her close as the other three looked.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:34 am

Thats why i built the training hall and our world. Suki. This is normal its part of your mind learning tobaccept and control your power
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:43 am

"Yes, I know but sometimes it never helps dad. Something else is doing this and I don't know if it's me seeing things.."

"What do you mean 'seeing things'? You shouldn't be and the world plus training hall I made is to keep you sane and saf-"

"Then why do I feel like it's not my power?"

"......"

"Something....something is wrong and it's not resolving with my powers but blending them into something else...."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:58 am

The only things that can do that is the sources of our power which traight is the most stable thats mist lukelt the one trying to control you.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:08 am

"Not helping dad.." she grumbled but Brandon sighed to look at the window then think.

"It's the truth sweetie.."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:16 am

Focus. Look within.. you should see which one is mostly unchanged. Oh... ignore the dragon image its recessive grandpa tried to nlend dragon blood with me but it didnt work so it was dormant." He said giding and helping her.

Ooc: not how i wanted to reveal his dragon side but its safer to do it tbis way. Melli wpuld never stpp trying to bring it out speaking of dragon have you seen high school dxd?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:25 am

ooc:heard of it but never seen it. why?

bic:"Dragon? What are you talking about papa? You know we don't have dragon blood in us."Suki blinks not sure what he means by dragon but shook her head to sigh. Elisa, Alex, and Shirko blinks at the same time really confused to what was going on in the phone call.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:24 pm

Ooc: its funny i like it and i want to share it with you. It has three seasons dxd dxd new dxd born. It starts out a pervert gets a date with a bomshell goes on the date and she transforms into her true form a fallen angel and kills him. Prerry basic and gets good fast like tokyo ghoul a young boy is kill and reborn but issei is reborn as a full blooded reincarnated devil (demon in original sub) and now is a pawn in the service of reas gremory a high born devil with red hair and magic eyes. Please watch it for character ideas. And maybe some topic ideas.
    Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:26 pm

We do but its not like the other parts this one is different. I dont know how yet but we have some dragon traits
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:58 pm

ooc:I see what you mean but I've seen the first episode so I might take that as advice to make maybe some other things later on. We will see..but it's..interesting. So the story is just three races fighting one another or blending in with humans with their special abilities?

bic:"You can't be serious dad. How in the world is that even possible? Or are you just misunderstood? I know something is up with me or is it just me for another time being? You know how much I hate jokes..." she grumbled looking mad but Brandon said nothing wondering why she would believe that in some way.

"Suki please...I know you-"

"You don't get it do you?? I know I'm not faking this but why did it seem like it's nothing but a dream? I know I'm not being unknown but It could be just me so please....can you not?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:18 am