Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Man of Inferno/Woman of black seed witches

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Man of Inferno/Woman of black seed witches

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:58 am

He pulled hisbshirt iff to shiw the demon scar that hus cursed bloid gave him. She couldnt tell him she had the piwer to heal it or make it take him over and turn him into an almost compmete demon
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:29 pm

Melli even wonders why he was showing her this since she's read many things about scar curses like this. Right now, she still felt angry with him but sits down away from him to drink her tea. He figure she didn't want to speak to him after what happened but it also got him curious to what she might do. Would she kick him out? Curse him herself? Or kill him? They been away from one another for so long, he wasn't sure what to do or say.

At the moment, they remained in silent as they drink their tea but Brandon lets out a sigh to touch the scar. Even when he got it the pain remained.

"You shouldn't be messing with things like that, even when you have no idea what effects it might have." she said not looking at him but Brandon only looks down at the scar once more. His fingers kept brushing against it and ignored the throb of pain.

"I can't help it. The pain is something I'm not used to but...it's been so long since I've gotten this."

"Then who's fault is that? Everyone knows curses are never to be messed with and yet you got yourself into that situation." she looks away to stand up and walk around in the living room. Melli didn't know if she should shout or yell but that will give her a headache. Whats the point of getting mad at someone for something they did in the long past? That or them worrying the other person to death.

"You're an idiot, you know that right?"

"...From what others tell me but now I'm the king to the demons here in this city."

"Who's people are killing my own for their own magic, seeds, and essence. Yeah good job trying to make things better for everyone without them dying." she grumbled before getting more tea into her cup.

"Melli-"

"If I were you, I wouldn't bother with that scar no more. You were given that from your own blood so I don't think I can do anything to help you with it. I might cause some chain reaction or causing one of us to get hurt or effected with something. So I think you may need to find another in your race to deal with it."

"But I was hoping you would know Melli. You're a very powerful witch and maybe know some powerful spells to help me out?"

"Again, no."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:35 pm

Suddenly she felt a terrible longing for his touch and cuaght herself as her knees buckled in want.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:32 pm

"Melina, are you alright?" he asked in worry since she's never done that before but saw her holding a hand up to stop him. That's never happened to her but it's mostly a first for everything. All she did was stand up straight and relaxed her legs and body to look away from him.

"I'm fine...Just don't touch me." she warned but he grew more worried about her.

"But Melli-"

"Maybe it's time for you to leave, Maboroshi. You over stayed your welcome and again don't bother with that scar. Things happen for a reason and this is one of them. Now leave.." she said walking to the door and opens it for him to leave. He didn't want to leave her like that but she held her hand up ready to use magic if he didn't leave.

"I can't leave you like this. What if that feeling comes back?"

"Get Out! Right now!" she said grabbing him and shoves him out of her home.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:16 am

He left and she panted
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:27 pm

She didn't say anything watching him leave before going to take a cold shower to help cool her body down. As for Brandon, he felt sad but remained quiet walking down the street.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:44 pm

The cold shower didnt help as she craved him worse than ever
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:56 pm

"Damn it why? Why can't my body cool down? I'm angry at him for leaving me alone after so long....even during the times my heart was....innocent. Now he gets the nerves to show up and try to sweet talk me? Pathetic." she gets out of the shower after turning the water off and dries herself to get dressed. Melli goes to her room to sit on the bed and read one of her magic spell books seeing the seeds growing more vines for protection.

"*Sighs* He's not worth it. We could have had something....but I guess we don't any more...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:25 pm

He rpowrrs didny like he rdenying the truth she cast him away from fear just like before and this time she wanted him more as a man than her friend. She loved him true but she couldnt see how or why he had to leave to keep her safe
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:28 pm

She tried to live her life as if she never met him but her mind was only causing problems to herself. Later on in two weeks, she was helping some other people that asked for help but was walking into a shop that was looking out to the sky. Even in the darkness of this cursed city, everything looked beautiful. Just as years ago when she was a child. Her mother told her beauty comes in different ways including something like this. She sighed a bit to herself and drinks a bit of her tea sitting near the window.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:16 am

Siin she felt the city being attacked again and she saw brandon enter the fight alone she gasps seeing him gravely wounded i ly to get up and firce hinswlf to heal as he charged ahead. She ryshed to the window for a better look and saw his demon aura sttetching furtbwr across his body every time he got hit and healed. She knew that the demon blood awakened recebtly and thats why his father was banished.

She gasos seeing the curse spreading rapidly until it peaked then brandon won the fight and forced it back to whete it was before only the scar was now visible on bus arms and hands.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:21 pm

She didn't know what to say or do but got some worried feeling from the curse scars. In another way, that led questions to what he will do now. He still was the king to the demons and she was the remaining witch in this place. That could lead to come problems or that others were hiding after what was going on. No, their was some still alive but they were hiding as she remembers. Melli shuts the window and walks away to try contacting the other witches.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:48 pm

Ooc: can we say he helped them too.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:12 pm

ooc:Sure

bic:Other witches that was in hiding was meeting up in their usual spot trying to think of what needs to be done now. In other ways, they were wondering what the heck they should do after getting essence from demons but the bad ones. Thanks to Brandon, he's helped them during the long years so they still keep the numbers to what it was.

One was pouring some tea for another witch before hearing the door open to make everyone look. They saw Brandon walking into the place looking hurt but they quickly went to give some healing aid for him. The witches help him sit down to then see them healing him since they also knew about his curse. They decided to help in other ways without hurting him. The main witch, walks over with her owl sitting on her shoulder to look at him.

"Brandon..it's been eons since we seen you visit us but in a different appearance." she said.

"Yes...and I apologize for that but I needed a place to sit for a while and reclaim my mind and thoughts. You don't mind do you?"

"Of course I don't mind you coming to visit us. It's always good to see an old friend coming to join us for a while. I already have some tea ready for you.." she said while seeing two witches sets down his cup with sweet aroma tea with food as well.

"Thank you.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:27 am

He sips his tea. Look... my curse has spread... i need to slow it down without getting too badly hurt ir having to gobeasy in battle im the only monster who cant fight to hus fullest without dying while every ither minste rout there cab gi past their limits without getting hurt "

"Thats because your only half. " "teah a sexy half mmm your powers have grown richer since we last met wht dont you sit with us we can help you fel goooood" two flabk him and hug his arms while the one siping tea with brandon waited. She was waiting for melli rhe last if them to arrive.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:28 am

"That's understandable but no worries, we can do what is needed to slow the curse down." she said setting the cup down.

"Thank you."

"Sure. Just need to wait for one last-" The female stops seeing a fire building around a circle to show Melli arrive but she brushes the ashes off to walk over.

"Sorry I'm late. I had to help with a brew. Now, what did-" she stops seeing Brandon there again but didn't say a thing while glaring.

"Yes. I was hoping for you to join us in helping our friend here. To ease the curse down as best as possible."

"Don't you think it's too dangerous for that? He knows his curse is spreading all through his body. What good will it do for us to ease it down? What if it gets worse over time?" Melli asked but the female drinks her tea again thinking about it but Melli didn't look at Brandon with arms crossed.

"Hey, don't be so mean, Melli.."One witch said.

"Yeah, he just wishes for help.." the second witch said nuzzling his arm.

"*Sighs* And I don't care...I'm leaving."

"You are not leaving, Melli. We are sworn to help some fellow demons that need it and he needs it....."

"I refuse.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:20 am

"Even for the one you claimed to love only every day till you learned he was the son of the demon lord?"

That hurt. That hurt alot and Melli shed tears. It was true she couldn't hide it but why didn't he tell her why did he have to be alone then ask the others he was such a stupid boy. But she loved him? No it was just lust he was just another demon. Half he has his heart. She glared at the witches only two others remain both fully accepting their powers and demons. These two were powerful and saved Melli along with Brandon long ago.

Brandon let them talk staying quiet but his eyes shift between them. He wanted melli to stay and she also had to obey these two.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:21 pm

"......." Tears kept running down her cheeks feeling more angry and hurt that it only gotten worse. She didn't know why but the anger that was burning within her body only gotten more hurt while looking down. Before long, she sees the main witch standing in front of her but she didn't say much right after.

"I can sense you are angry right now but you must know that we are to help our fellow demons that's gained our trust with any problem they may have. Each witch took an oath to be sure we serve and protect one another. Right now, you're behaving as if you wish to see him dead because of something silly." she said taking a sip from her tea but Melina didn't answer nor say a thing about that while closing her hand into a fist. Yeah she was mad but this wasn't helping her not think about it.

"So what if I am? You don't need to rub it in about it. However I refuse to do anything like that to help him. He'll only end up getting himself killed because he's messing with his cursed problem or whatever. I'm leaving and I'm not going to help him.." she said angry.

"Then you don't understand the point to your behavior. You are a dark seed witch. A forbidden seed that is growing to help the other demons that live among us. You have no right to refuse another demon's help that needs it. You need to respect and give help to someone even if you hate them."

Melli glared more as she was about to summon up her circle but another wave of power wraps around her throat and body seeing some witch like chains almost chocking her but they only held her down.

"?!?"

"I'm ashamed of your behavior but you forgot about our rules. We gave our oath to help fellow demons like Brandon here. He came to us for help and yet your turn him away as if he's poison to you?" She closed her fingers as the chains squeezed her but Melli glared up at her while the more powerful witch just looks down at her.

"Why should you even care to what or how I feel about things? I don't want to do anything with him nor want to see him ever again."

"But we still help them. No matter if you are angry or wish to not bother another. If you forgot, we given our essence to them back in the day but if I remember, my sister and I helped you in the years past when we found you. Or have you forgotten?"

Melli's eyes widen before looking down remembering that day. The flames burning everything around her while standing in the middle of a witch magic circle but that only burned indigo and black. It's magic swirled around her little body but she was trying from anger while looking at the ones she's murdered because of it. That image still burned in her head but that only gotten her to think of the possible chance of her dying.

Tears ran down her cheeks crying out but that only gotten her more worried about it.

The head witches only sound more angry with Melli while looking silent about things. Either way, Melli looked away angry about it. The higher witch looks towards him after a while before she walks over to bend down and look at her. Tears still run down her cheeks slightly but that only got her more upset about it.

"Are you willing to hold onto this hate for him after the many years you've known him? Knowing deep down he's your friend? Was the lust from the long years of our brutal people caught in your mind. You have been thinking in a different tone to where you confuse yourself to love or lust? Or as something caused you to hate him and yourself?"

Melli's eyes widen that her hands closed into fists feeling mad before her magic flows around her. The burning heat of Indigo and black mixed together as the main witch didn't move or flinch seeing Melli ready to fight her.

"Why the hell do you care!? He broke my heart for so many years! He left me alone! I thought Brandon would be by my side during the years we met and yet that was a lie. He abandoned me from the time I.."

"By the time that it became to what it is now.."

".......You don't understand..."

"I think I do because it's something you been hiding for years now. What good will that do for you that time gets only worse after time. You have to learn that things are not what effects the past but the present. You need to let it go because that will end in your demise.."

"You don't get it...YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!" she was about to fire her magic at her before quickly shocking Melli that paralyzed her magic that made her not able to move. She slowly falls on the ground as the other two shook their heads about it. The head witch walks over to Melli to look down at her and grab her chin to look up at her face.

"............."

"We are to help and serve....I know you don't forget that....."

"......."

"Now forget your ways because if not..your no use to the witches no more..."

She stood up letting go of her chin before giving it more thought while the chains let Melli go but her skin was burned in some spots before taking a seat to her tea again. Brandon and the other two witches looked at them before Melli slowly stood up holding her arm as it was glowing a little.

"..........." she looks away before turning to leave the room with the door slamming shut to cause the windows to break and crack.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:57 am

I had too if i didnt you would have been killed. The hunt was beginning the beasts were rampaging if i didnt leave to control them things would have ended right thwre." He said and toyched her hand the flames didnt hurt him in fact her power seemed to make his curse go away.

Ooc: can you write the scene where they make love inless they havent yet in that case not yet but i want tou to write it when she finally understands her true feelings
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:41 pm

ooc:they haven't yet...but I'll see

bic: Melli looked shocked from his touch but yanks her hand away quickly with anger seen in her eyes. However, she didn't know what to say or do with him right now because that just pisses her off even more. He did a lot but how come he didn't come to find out if she was okay or not? Brandon wanted to prove to her about his words but anger seems to only blind her sight.

"I still refuse to help you, demon. I don't care if you are a demon..you really hurt me....." she said but the other witches looked right at her but Melli ignores them.

"Melina please...I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you in anyway..I did what I had to do....for every demon and witch...including you too."

"Melina you are still a witch and you are to help whenever you must. Leaving him like this only shows that you don't care about anything dealing with him. Are you planning on leaving him to die or just pretend he never was in your life?"

"........."

"As I said, we are to help demons that wishes to be our aid. However, you're behavior is not good so I suggest you clear your mind...before we clear it for you." she said holding a hand up ready to attack but she stops sending a more darker like magic that was flowing around Melina's body. That same dark energy was never felt in many years but she didn't look at them while closing her hands into fists.

"Then I guess I don't.....I'll take my leave and not bother you anymore miss....or until I regain my mind again.." she held a hand in front of her and slowly disappears in her waves of flames. That only left the three witches and Brandon that looked down at where Melli used to be then at his hand as her own flame was not hurting him still but slowly healing him from the inside.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:22 pm

His curse was healing something ni witch could have ever dibe exceot her because he loved her and she loved him. Two days pass and he is recovered and searching for her. He keeps going until he finds a barrier an old one about a day old. He oasses through it and sees a house where he didnt before. Walking inside because it was open he hears grinding of a bed but smells noone else there so he goes to check seeing her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:32 pm

The grinding noise was not as loud but it only seems to make Brandon more curious. After a while, he just grips the door knob and wonders if he should while wondering what was going on.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:34 pm

Ooc: you write it your so good at it. Ill stay and wait.

Bic: he opened the door seeing movement then hearing her light moans and whimpers before she calls out his name
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:09 pm

ooc:I'm not good but I try

bic:He stops in shock seeing her like that while hearing more whimpers and light moans leave her lips. She seems so weak and defenseless like that; moaning out the one she seems to need but it could be just a mistake. She hated him and already proven that from a while ago so what was going on? She didn't even seem to notice him right away but kept moaning out. Melina was pushing two or three fingers into herself while trying to play with herself.

"......."

"Haaa haaa B-bra mmmm don...Brandon, please...please it hurts so much. I need it so much....." her fingers kept pushing in and out deeper and deeper. It felt so hot and wet that she was closer to cum. Honestly, Brandon was shocked at the view before him that when he tried to speak, he couldn't. All of this was making it hard for him to say one word and stare right at her. Looking sweaty that the sheets were soaked.

Was Melli doing this for a while now? Could it be from cumming number of times? It's a possible answer but he just couldn't help but stare that it effected his cock. Watching her laying beautifully on the bed like that. Moaning and pleasuring her body to her full intent. Eyes glossed over from lust and desires that it made him want to help her out. His feet took closer steps towards her that he sees her shaking and twitch.

"Ahhhh ahhhhh c-close...I'm so close....please, I wanna cum Brandon...please..Let me cum. Let your pet cum for you..just you." she panted in quick breaths, increasing her fingers and hand that most of her juices spill onto the bed but she didn't care. Her body was demanding release and that's what she was planning on having. He just watches her body squirm and move before she sits up quickly with her hand twitching to stop.

Right there, he saw her cry out with eyes shut and sweat flying off her body. Her body started to orgasm hard with her juices spilling in squirts. Melli moaned feeling so hot and relaxed before she whimpers feeling another wave of heat coming at her. A loud strike of thunder and lightning flashes from the window that she noticed the shadow to look. Brandon tenses up in shock knowing she saw him.

"..............."

"..............."

It wasn't possible. She was able to see him right there in the room with body exposed naked and damp with sweat. Or was it? Melina could still be dreaming that she didn't slow down her hand to whimper. Was it turning her on that he was seeing her like this? Weak and hungry for pleasure?

"Haaa..hhaaaa....mmmmmm...."She keeps moving her hand with fingers pushing into her that Brandon became lost watching her. He tried taking a step closer but stops himself to look away. Was this even okay for him to see? Knowing she hated him from before, why was this becoming harder for him to ignore? He started backing away but another whimper leaves her lips to make him stop.

"B-brandon.....Brandon.....d-don't you wish to..p..play with me? I wanna play a little, daddy...." she purrs but he didn't say anything blushing a deep red. Did she just call him that? Shocking but he didn't look at her but could hear her as the same for the bed.

"C-come on...please l-lets play a little...I wanna pleasure you please......I'll d-do anything for you...just please.....please don't leave..." she begs that when her fingers rub against her spot, Melina felt her mind slip with a deeper moan of pleasure. That noise got his cock hard but she was moving her hips harder that the squeaking of the bed gotten louder.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:19 pm

Ooc: so far thats great keep it up.

Bic: brandon watched as she keeos going and begs him he was frozen unable to move. His whole world came crashing down because it was buolt in a fact that wasnt true that was that she hayed him. But here she was beging for him. He couldnt believe it and he froze trying to understand see signs in the past and then he felt his demon power and jnew only live could helo his curse.

She felt his demon power as well and wanted it inside her. She remember how big it was the day he returned to her life and she remembered he was demon and his member was the same as the monstersshe feeds on. She rubs more cumming again making a worse mess as her powers drop his pants and close the door sealing him inside.

Her pkwers undressedhim blindfilding him and he shivered

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:36 pm