Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Man of Inferno/Woman of black seed witches

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Man of Inferno/Woman of black seed witches

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:41 am

Now Melli was insane thinking about that but she wasn't sure how in the world it's possible. He's the king of this city and she's a outcast to the people. With this known, she'll have to watch out for him. Another thing is he knows where she lives which could be another problem.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:05 pm

She knew where he lived too so he thought that was fair.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:16 pm

She didn't say anything else to sigh before going ahead to do what she needs to do.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:25 pm

She felt his pteasence once more making her body react but then it got furyher away he was travelling to someplace
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:43 pm

She didn't get why this worried her so much because he wouldn't have no business with her right now. Melli already finished planting the seeds he gave her as they were resting in the dirt but see didn't say anything about it. Watching them got her curious about it in some way.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:44 pm

The next day she felt him return even seeing him and she xould swear he looked right ar her frim high abive as he flew over
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:45 pm

The seeds were growing strong but it didn't do as much but slowly didn't say anything to ignore him. They started burning a little that vines was spreading at the walls and flowers blooming too.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:14 pm

She heard tales from the border that she lived near that the armies of darkness were gathering and she assumed it meant his forces but as she watched every day not one of the soldiers she had been running from apoeared sure men and monsters did but none that had been chasing her. Then by the third day since she heard the news she felt him and saw him join the forces she didnt recognize their backs to the land and she grew fearful seeing the enemy brandon was facing were the soldiers and creatures that she had been running from all he rlife and brandon was their enemy. Thanks to the new seeds her powers were beuind anything before and she could see everything happening. She watched from a distance as brandon fought for 3 days and 4 nights against the horde and they were driven off. As the survuvors fly back brandon fell out of the sky as th3 seeds whisper to her to help him. Thwy whisper other things things she knew but everyone blamed brandon for but she just saw he fought the ones tesponsible and the vines also whisper about her beaity and hiw it enriched them never kniwing a witch like her before.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:22 pm

She decided not to respond to that but goes to help him after a few minutes. The vines of the flowers were glowing lightly before Melli comes back with him as she carries him into the house to rest. Melli gently looked at him after setting him in a guest room but she was helping him rest for the time being.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:25 pm

She could see his damage and none of it was physical she was curious about that as she set out to treat his spiritual damage
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:32 pm

She held her hand but making three flower petals appear and slowly float in a circle above him. Melli was channeling her energy to flow into his body to heal his spiritual pressure of energy. This was never done by a witch and demon but it seems that didn't matter right now since he was hurt.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:56 pm

The damage pulsed angry red and her treatment was broken as he became damage spread further. She stopped right away realizing that it was a curse. Not just any curse, a curse of deadly poison. His soul would be poisoned every time he trued to heal in an unnatural way and judging by the damage he ignored it for many serious wounds.

She recognized the magic as the times she fought against and she racked her brain to remember who they cursed like this because only 6 in history had and 3 were still alive.

As she treated his physical body she recognized a scar that suddenly sent her flying across the room crashing against the wall. She hissed from the impact, light cried and leaving her lips to feel her body ached. He was supposed to be dead how but he was the demon king. Her heart was torn in 3 one hatred of him or what he had become 2 was love for the boy he was and 3 was fear. How could he be alive and why was he the demon king?

What sort of witch magic was placed on her and why is it happening?

She remembered long ago there was a boy in her village who was always beaten because his mother was a whore. She never told anyone who his father was and he protected her at every turn. While she was called a whore she wasn't she worked quietly on her pottery and wood burning all she wanted was a good life for her boy.

Melli was a young girl who got into trouble but loved plants one day she went to her secret place where Brandon was but she hid from him. This was a place where magic was strong and plants were alive. They seemed to like him she watches and waits for him to leave before coming out. She was scared because she had always seen him getting hurt and never crying. Then she heard sobbing and wailing. He was broken down crying here in her special place to let her true feelings out.

Her heart was touched by the similar reasons for coming here and when he left she collected the seeds of the plants his tears fell on. She cared for them to hope that the fruit of this plant would grow into a fruit that would help him and she was going to give it to him when it was finished growing.

Melli held her head as the memory passed and she remembered why he was cursed. He was cursed for saving his friend (her) from those same monsters who destroyed her special place with him. That was when she forgot how to be human and raised the plants she cared for in her youth. Why was he back now? who was she the demon kin?g and how did a human... half human that was siting here was half human the curse was his demon blood...

Her eyes got wide his father was the demon king the ones who chased her worshiped. He took over the kingdom and took the name demon king why?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:47 pm

"This makes no sense...just what in the world is going on. He finally shows up after all this time but..he's changed so much. Just what the hell have you been going through? And why show up here?" she looks down at him to the face but she wasn't sure just what in the world was going on. Maybe he was tricking her? Or playing some magic spell?

She would have sensed it if she did but he wasn't. He was here and still alive as the day she saw him as kids.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:07 am

He snapped awake looking around and seeing her. When he saw her he jumped back terrified that he was going to hurt her or she he was going to scare her. She took his hand to calm him stroking it slowly how could she forget his touch no she didn't forget it changed it was rough ER uneven. He had such power now she was attracted to power she told him it was okay and he could be with her long as he didn't try anything she still didn't trust him because he was supposed to be dead and he never came back for her.

Ooc: hi Mel I'm still looking for you I won't let them get away with taking you away like that I won't hurt them unless the light cuz I want to heal you. Can you make a special post that details what happened between them how they originally met and how they came together and eventually shared their first night before she was talk to him before she thought he died
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:51 am

ooc:....when I get home I will.....after work

bic:"W-what? Why are you-"

"How is this possible?....Y-you...you shouldn't even be breathing and living. You were dead from many years ago.....how in the world..." she looks at him but Brandon wasn't sure what to say to that. Just what the heck did she mean?

"I..I don't...."

"You really don't remember?.....Nothing at all?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:21 am

When i died my fathers demon blood activated bringing me to life and since then it kweos me alive eating my soul a2ay
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:47 pm

"......"

"So you see, I never wanted things to happen but I guess because of my father, I'm still alive but suffering alone while remaining on this world." his eyes looks down from her face as Melli now became speechless. How in the world could he say that with a straight face? Knowing it's been so long when they seen one another and it's been a while. She grips her chair arm not sure what to do about this but her mind had one idea.

Brandon saw her fingers and hand twitch, ready to ask if she was okay but that was short with Melli hits him dead in the face to bruise his cheek. His eyes looked shocked from the hit but looks back to see her glaring at him. However her eyes were wet in tears.

"......."

"Y-You idiot..you big fucking idiot! HOW IN THE WORLD COULD YOU FORGET!? WE WERE KIDS!!" she shouted as Brandon winces from the loud booming of her voice. Was she really hurting for something he forgot?

"....I..."

"It's been long years, Maboroshi. Long long years when we were kids......you forgot and I have...but I don't know what to say about it right now...."

"As kids?" he tried to remember but it's been way too long for him that she sniffs to look away from him. Her heart felt broken now but couldn't fully blame him for it.

"You really don't remember, do you?" she mutters but Brandon looks at her before looking down. Melli didn't say anything else but her eyes shut to try taking a deep breath and lets it out slowly to calm down. She didn't turn around to face him again however because of not trusting him and being mad.

She started explaining the very first day when they met: The cry she heard as a kid that sunny afternoon.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
    "I still can't believe you didn't remember that? How could you not?"she asked more angry with him that Brandon tried to calm her down wondering the same. The memory she had was old but she could see it clearly. Knowing the past was something but as a powerful witch as her? That might reopen some wounds before it moves on to the next one. When their slightly older.
    ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
    Melina was seven years old that day, running down some dirt road as she then jumped in a ditch to hide under it.  She tried catching her breath but not too loud before hearing some quick footsteps above her. Some male voices were arguing about losing sight of her and wonders if she ran from the city or is hiding once more. Either way, they gave up after the long ten hours of chasing her and heads back home.

Hearing them leave made Melli smile and relax, knowing they gave up for now before she stood up and looks down at her hand. She had a little shiny ruby that was given to her by her mother to practice her magic. However, it was very powerful to accidentally burn up some fields. She decided to go to her favorite hidden location to see if her flowers were growing okay.

The walk to her hiding spot wasn't long but no one else knew of it's location but her. She looks around making sure no one was around and used her magic to make a bush move to expose a door. Melina grips the door handle and opens it showing another hidden path while walking through it and heard the door close behind her.

She walked down the path humming to herself before arriving in another place; a wide field with flowers growing and grass moving by the breeze that blew. The smell was nice since she also has honey here which is made by honey bees. She took off her shoes, walking down the path of the rosemary flowers her mother showed her last week which was growing strong thanks to the magic. However, when seeing the small garden house she had made, someone else was there and she knew who.

Melli quickly hid in some taller flowers and saw it was indeed him. A young boy close to her age was sitting in the field alone. He was holding some flowers in his hands not saying anything or doing anything. This boy, who she never got a name from, is always seen sometimes holding flowers or eating. In the beginning, she sees him pulling and muttering harsh words to it as if he was getting rid of anger.

That happened a few months ago and here he was again. Back in her garden. Melli had to do something about this or else others might find her hiding spot. No one else knew but this boy did. She slowly took a deep breath, ready to yell at him to leave before something strange happened. He fell to his knees gripping the flower so tight that he was being crushed in his hand. Tears run down his cheeks to the dirty ground and sobbing in a loud tone.

"..............." She wasn't sure what to do but knowing that he held that in for so long, told her he had it worse than anyone. Another thing she never liked was being weak to another person crying. She walks through the bush to confront him but Brandon quickly turns around in a gasp to see her but tears remained on his cheeks. They said nothing to one another but felt a breeze blowing against them.

"......."

"......"

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````
    "The same day I met you...it was almost as if something was telling me about this."she mutters but Brandon remained silent as she continued.
    ```````````````````````````````````````````````````
    The other day when she went up to see his face. Tears running down his face as if something was wrong. Oh, that's right. The same one when others tried to kill him but his father helped him up by taking everyone out.

After a while, more years passed to show them slightly older now while laughing and goofing off. Melina was more used to her magic while Brandon was okay with that since she told him. Though it was pretty cool. She would show tricks and spells to him but Brandon only wondered how in the world she did it.

'Man, now I wish I could do that but either way is fine.'

"Silly you. I know you can but remember, you said you could do something like that. Or close to it explaining the night lessons your mom gives you?"Melina liked Brandon's mother because she was sweet but strict when needed to. However, it was nice to know that her mother had a friend too.

"Hey Melli? Do you think if we get older, we might learn more impressing things like you learning new magic and me knowing new things?"

"That depends really but I'm sure we will learn enough as we get older. I just don't know if you'll find another friend to goof off with."she joked to nudge his shoulder but Brandon held it to laugh. Of course he wouldn't do that but it's silly to see her be that way. All he did was look ahead from the hill as the garden was growing thanks to Melli taking care of them. That's what he liked about her; always showing compassion and love to strangers and him.

He even wondered how in the world she still had no boyfriend right now. All she did was shrug her shoulders and laugh once more with Brandon before they lay back on the grass to see the clear sky and the flower petals blowing in the wind.

"I hope I never forget this day, Melli. It's been the best one so far in my book."

"Oh? What makes you think that? Something going through your head again?"

"In a way but I guess it might involve you but I'm keeping that private until we are more older. My mother would kill me but in her own ways to love."he joked as she hits his arm again laughing from how funny he was but Brandon smiled watching her having a laugh before taking one hand as she blushes.

"What are you doing?"

"Lets make a promise, Melli. Promise we'll meet one another again....."he said looking into her eyes but she only blinks looking more confused till Brandon sees her with more intense looks in hopes she'll agree. Melli thought he was adorable like that and it's hard not to say nothing or something mean.

After thinking, Brandon sees her pout and nod while holding each others hands. They made the promise to see one another again because of their connection. Being strong as well as nice can show different effects but in some way, that didn't matter. Brandon smiled as she did to nod turning back at the view.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"You been always so nice even during the bad ones. However, I wished you didn't have to be so difficult. Knowing deep down your father was coming to take you home. You could have left home so your father didn't hurt/punish you for it." she said but Brandon looks down feeling bad right now.

"I..I'm sorry. I just-"

"Why say sorry...it's almost like your saying we don't deserve that sort of thing. We can't no more. It even hurt when I gave you something special because we were best friends. Our moms saw as one another as sisters but it was rather nice but I bet you don't remember what happened after?"

"*Shaking his head no*"

".....I gave myself to you......You don't remember?" she asked as he tried again but Brandon then shut his eyes to see.
    ````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
    'On the day Brandon found out about his demon traits from his parents. However, he was worried to what his two years known girlfriend Melina would say. He just hurries up to meet her as their hiding spot before seeing Melli looking down.

He didn't know if she could speak but Melli quickly hugs him close and kisses his face and chin. Brandon was gone for a good tree weeks and he never told her where or when he's coming home. Either way, that cause so many things to happen. Brandon just held her close against his body before feeling her look up and kisses him deep. That was the same day, she gave him her virginity. Melina loved him and Brandon loved her. Nothing could mess that up till something happened they were separated.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````
    No memories were seen or known from that day but Melli knew the memory hurt them both. Her tears came down now but she didn't care to look at him again while Brandon felt worse now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:33 am

He remembered and it made him feel more worse than usual. How in the world could he forget her and the past memories? All because of his cursed demon blood is because she hated him. She heard that thought form the bond reforged between them and she cried in his chest. She didn't hate him she still loved him and she was afraid.  

Her barrier kept her safe from everyone but he got through unharmed and now she knew why. He knew why it was familiar and she dried her tears. That night he was a real beast and she never forgot as her place was forever changed by him.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:24 am

Brandon looks down to her but she only remained silent, feeling her hands gripping into his shirt. He wasn't sure what to say right now but only gotten more curious about things but that won't help in some way because of it. Maybe in another way yes but he decided to be quiet.

".........."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:25 pm

Do you still want me? Even after all that happened? He asks her and she was shocked he was srill considering her. Then again he was feelring rhe same.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:52 pm

"Tch, seriously? You're asking me that?" she said mad at him but Brandon felt sad as if he said something wrong but Melli stood up looking away from him once more with arms crossed. Maybe in another way, she can find some way to fix this but it won't do as much help regarding how he felt.

"......."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:21 am

He started to think she hated him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:00 pm

"It's just a question because I don't want to hurt you no more than I already have. I just wish I can take it all back before I broke your heart." he said but she didn't say anything as her arms relaxed looking down to the floor. She wasn't sure if she should feel happy, sad, angry, sick, anything. It was too much and she isn't sure what to do or say.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:52 pm

He thought it more and his eyes dropped a litter a shus smile vanished and 5he light left hus eyes.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:23 pm

"............."

"................."

They said nothing for a good while now, trying not to over do it or something. However, she wonders what Brandon will do after all of this going on and happening. For too long has she been unsure about things but that only gotten her more unsure about it. Melli lets out a sigh and goes to get some tea and begins making it for him and her. Using her magic, it didn't effect her as much before looking to the water.

"So...what are you planning on doing? Leaving after this? I don't blame you if you did."

".........No, I was hoping to stay here to catch up."

".............."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:31 am