Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Man of Inferno/Woman of black seed witches

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Man of Inferno/Woman of black seed witches

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 29, 2017 1:38 pm

He tesisted sending her limbs to tighten around her do she couldnt move and she panted heeping him in her tail wrapping him up into her body
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 29, 2017 1:43 pm

He blushes feeling that but gently sees Brandon feeling the tail only burning up more. In another way she wonders what he was thinking or if he was happy with this. Melli purrs feeling the tightening of her tail around her but watches her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 29, 2017 1:47 pm

She begins to feed off him gorging as she always does buut when he didnt die and her desire and humger were slowly filled she slowed down as his essence poured power into her beyond his control. She had to stop or she would explode and she pulled away panting and weak yotally aroused as he collapsed ubder the weight of his own power
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 29, 2017 1:52 pm

She slowly ignores the feeling but gently watches him looking towards her. He wonders if she was okay but slowly whimpers.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 30, 2017 10:05 am

She keeos feeibg after a breath and she felt everything coming togetger in one explosion once more on the brink as she gulped his essence down
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 30, 2017 11:59 am

He sees her lick her lips from the taste but her tail wags behind her while gently standing up with a smile. This man was way more stronger than others but with his energy, she wouldn't lose power as much but he was sure one hot cutie too. Maybe she can convince him to stay with her? What she didn't know if who he was before using her magic to help him to his feet.

"Now, my love. Why don't you stay with me for a long time? I can make it worth your wild if you do.." she said with a smirk.

"You have no idea who I am do you?" he asked but Melli blinks not sure but didn't ask. he probably was another strong demon but they always run out. What she didn't know is him being the leader of the demons in this large city.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 30, 2017 12:14 pm

He broje free and shiwed his crest
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 30, 2017 12:39 pm

She blinks looking at it but after gazing upon the crest, her eyes widen in shock. Wait, he was that guy?! The king of the demons!? The one that has half of his people walking the living with her own fighting or trying to hunt them. She quickly jumps back from him holding her hands up with flames burning strong.

"Y-You......No wonder your energy was so powerful. Why the heck are you even here!?" she said as the subspace disappears to show her in her human form and the same for him but he used his power to form his clothes again with hands behind his back.

"Same reason why you would be; looking around for something but since you were interested. Why not?" he said but she glared looking more enraged towards him but keeps back from this man since he could either absorb her for essence or destroy her black seeds that's planted around her home explaining the black vine plants.

"Leave....you are not welcome here..." she snarled at him before holding her hand to show some of his essence and toss it back towards him as he caught it to see it burning a lot more stronger before she took it. He looks back up but saw her just walking up to the stairs and go into her house slamming the door.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 30, 2017 5:00 pm

He smiles and his eyes flash activating his venom as she screams out from sudden pleasure and fall to the floor twisting and moaning. "Nit welcome? I can go where i want."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 30, 2017 5:10 pm

"Ahhhh h-haah..." she tried to ignore the feeling of pleasure burning her body but he slowly grew weaker as he sees the barrier weakening a little. Brandon smiled seeing that but walks forward that he passes through the barrier. It didn't shock him this time but he keeps his hands and arms behind his back.

He opens the door seeing the black seed witch withering as if she's either in pain or pleasure. it's hard to tell as she panted rather quickly. "You look so beautiful like that...." he muttered but she growls while forcing herself upward and held up a flaming ball that was shot to him but he deflects it with no problem.

"Get...O..Out.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 30, 2017 5:12 pm

Nope." He said as he rlust for piwer and omeasure increase deivinf her even more aroused mess as he jumped at her to finish her off but she dodged his blow to he rhead making it hit her shoulder instead
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 30, 2017 5:17 pm

She hits the floor feeling some pain but she slowly grips her shoulder feeling some pain. He watches her withering in pain but some blood was seen through her clothes and her fingers.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 30, 2017 10:31 pm

Youre not used yo fighting... i can help
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 31, 2017 4:59 am

"I don't need a demon's help to fight.." she said angry towards him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 31, 2017 12:54 pm

Yet you feed on us for the power to fight. Seems you reky on us more than you think
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 31, 2017 8:55 pm

She looks away from him not wanting to talk about this but he was correct. Many of her people died out from the lack of food from energy. However, it seems not many were alive now but only ten. They were hiding in different places just like she was. Brandon watches her but she crosses her arms not wanting to look at him or just wishes for him to leave.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 31, 2017 10:23 pm

Whats the matter you were butning for me a moment sgo
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 31, 2017 11:25 pm

"I order you to leave my home. Your not welcome here, nor ever will be." she said this again to him but Brandon didn't move from his spot watching her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 31, 2017 11:44 pm

You lured me here.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:47 am

"Leave......Now!" she shouts this time to point towards her door.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:35 am

And if i dont? What can you do to stop me? He touches her skin making it crawl and making her hit and aroused from his power
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:05 pm

She glares ready to fight him if needed to but he just showed a smirk.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:42 am

He left her a parting gift and it intrigued her before she opened it. Inside was a collection of the rarest most potent seeds and she gulped. He was leaving kust as she wanted but he gave her the rarest most powerful seeds.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:50 am

But why? Why would he do that when she just kicked him out? Melli held the box in his hands but she just ignored it to set the box down near the window so they can nurture a little and gather the magic in the air. The next day, she'll plant them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:58 am

They mature like other seeds and at the same rate meaning they were real not traps. And the ammount of power they drain from the air was notmal for seeds of their type and the more she studied them the more she concluded they were real and it made her shiver remembering hiw powerful he was and how badly she wanted him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:36 am