Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Man of Inferno/Woman of black seed witches

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Man of Inferno/Woman of black seed witches

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:45 am

He pulled back from the first one and moves on to the second repeating himself except he pinched her first nipple and pulls on it making her cry out from the sting as his tongue swirls around her second nipple.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:49 am

She was trying to ignore the feeling but some how it was burning her body as well. The sensations between her body was becoming weaker that he slowly groaning out in pleasure to grind against his lap. She slowly shivers a bit more that he sucked on the nipple harder that made her moan again but she covers her lips once more. Of course Brandon heard the noise to make him pull the nipple out of his mouth and looks at her while rubbing it.

"What's wrong? Did that moan mean you like it?" he asked against her chest but she didn't have any comment while looking away.

"N-No. That didn't f-feel good at all." she lied blushing, her body shaking and getting hotter from sweat.

"Are you sure? You're body is shaking, your getting wet down there, and your nipples are hard. You really sure this isn't effecting you?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:40 am

He spanked her pussy and she hears the wet slap and felt it get on his hand and transfer to her butt cheek when he slapped it again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:35 pm

She winces from the stings but Brandon only hits harder and harder by the passing second, making her wonder what sort of punishment he was doing to her. Is this some joke for her to lose under his punishment and touch? Or was he serious about what he said to her before? Brandon blushes only hitting her pussy harder and harder that the wet slaps was effecting his cock but he wouldn't let her notice yet.

Seeing her squirming on her back while holding her legs back to expose herself. This made him curious to how she was in bed. Melina didn't try making noises in front of him while he was hitting her because she figures it's embarrassing in many levels. The punishment kept going before he stops seeing her crying and panting that her pussy was twitching from it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:40 pm

He touches it lightly and gentle collecting some fluid sliding out of her and she whimpers and moans feeling his fingers push against her pussy lips to open it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:42 pm

She was able to hear the silent squish noise coming from down there as he presses more and more into it. Two fingers were on the sides of her place and slowly spreads it open to take a look inside. He saw the inner walls drenched in her fluids and above making pools of it. How they were clenching in and out because of the heat she was creating. Brandon even sees her womb opening that was closed again but twitching in anticipation.

"......."

"W-what are you doing? St-stop staring a-at it.." she said panting a bit but grips his wrist to move his hand away but he keeps it where it was opening it a bit more hearing a yelp from Melina. She shaking slightly because of it but shuts her eyes whimpering a bit from him opening her place more and more that more juices spill out.

"Cute.....your over flowing...." he said looking at it.

"S-shut up..."

"And your hard.." he said referring to her clit that was hard and swollen. Brandon reaches up to touch the clit making her yelp loudly from the feeling, covering her mouth as she whimpers with one eye open and the other shut. He knew she was aroused right now from her body's actions and it only made his cock throb wanting to push into her to claim; not to be gentle.

"Your so wet...your hot...and your in heat wanting sex right?" he teased seeing Melina shaking that her hand still covers her mouth but drool started running down her chin from the new sensations flowing through her body.

"I-I told you t-to...shut up...That's not true. That's not true..." she breathed in and out feeling worse now that her body shook slightly feeling even more wetter because of it. He didn't answer that but rose up the other hand to rub against her place seeing her tensing up with a light cry from that.

The pleasure went to her mind that he sees her pussy released in squirts against her sheets, panties, and shorts while her body was over heating.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:05 pm

See. I told you you were over flowi g. He said slowly and bends down to lick her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:59 pm

She yelps feeling his tongue but tries pushing him away but he holds her thighs tight to push his tongue into her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:03 pm

He licks inside roughly as her body reacted strong to his licking
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:33 pm

"H-Hey, cut that out. I told you to.." She grips his hair to yank it a bit but Brandon wouldn't stop. He just keeps moving his wet tongue up and down against her pussy as it became stained in his saliva. However it was lubing her up a bit more in case he wanted to play with her some more. He could see and feel Melina shaking and shifting a bit but Brandon keeps her still not wanting her to move.

"You sure you wish for me to stop? Judging from the noises your making, you seem to really want me Melina. So why don't you be honest.....and tell me who you want? Say the name.."

"H-How about no?" she hissed at him before it changed into a heated moan, making his cock throb inside his pants but he'll wait till she's begging for him to wreck her harder and harder in cases. His thumbs press against the sides as his tongue pushes into her, making Melina cry out from the feeling. She tired once more to get away from him but he just keeps her still because of it. He's not done with her just yet.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:42 pm

His licks get rough and he holds her legs open as she stsrts to squirm
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:57 pm

This weird sensation wasn't helping her head right now, feeling his hot swirls of the tongue get to her body. She felt her hips buck against his tongue to make Brandon hold her still while licking harder and deeper inside of her. She lets out a whimper feeling that but started panting in and out because of the heat becoming too much. Another embarrassing moan left her lips but her eyes watches him pleasuring her.

She was about to say something but a sudden gasp left her lips when his fingers pushes into her now and begins rubbing all over the place. Her juices flowed more quickly out of her body around the bed that her magic and his almost blended together causing everything to go dark and leave the room into a dim light of his flames. She leans her head back gasping and moaning now that one hand grips his hair again trying to stop him but he didn't.

"Hah...ahhh....hhaaa...p..please.....mmm...hymnnnn..please you h-have to stop...please...ohhhh....."

He ignores her once more licking harder and harder that she was shaking and salivating now because this new feeling was burning her place now. She felt close because of this but Brandon groans feeling more of her wetness staining his tongue wanting to only get more however it only powered his desires more. In history, it said Witches like her are able to give energy to his kind too by draining or sexual intercourse.

While she was receiving pleasure, he was feeding off of her as well. Once more she tried to get away from him to only feel Brandon pull her close against him to make her fall on the bed. Melina keeps her eyes shut but slowly gasped when he was rubbing the nub in between her legs while placing his lips on her pussy and started slurping on it. This made Melina cry out again that more of her magic burned her body but he moaned at the sensations only wanting more.

"mmmmm..."

"W-what did you do? What have you done to my b-body? mmm!!!! w-why is my body....so hot?" she asked in a dazed trance panting in and out again while her skin started shining in sweat.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:36 pm

He smiles. Because i feed on your pleasure. It gives me energy. The more you feel the more satisfing this is. He said and pusbes another finger in spinning his hand alowly as his fingers open wide.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:42 pm

She leans back on the bed crying out feeling another wave of something strong that it scared her. The lower part of her body twitches and ached feeling his fingers opening her more and more. More wetness stained his fingers before pushing them in and out with her whimpering again to grip the pillow that he slowly turns her on the side holding one leg up.

"W-what are you nerrmmmm!!!" She bites down on the pillow feeling him moving his fingers and curling them while he listens to her muffled moans of pleasure. He wanted to take her so badly in his demonic way but he wanted to see just how insane of lust she will get because of him feeding from her. She keeps her eyes shut while feeling him moving his fingers in and out of her body, the squishy noises making her face more flushed from embarrassment.

"Well? Is it good? Do you feel good, my little witch?"

"Ahhhh...h...ahhhhhh...a-ahhhhh....."

"Come on, you can tell me.."

"T-terrible...your fingers feel terrible.." she lied in a weak tone before gasping out when he rams them in deeper since she lied to him. Melina releases another heated moan and lowers her head on the bed while she was moaning out for him to hear only getting more hungry to feed off her even more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:46 pm

He pulled gis fingers out and then pulled down his own pants showing hwr how big he was from her pleasure. This never lies. It grows in response to yhe pleasure i give. Not many feel this much without going insane. " he said and she gulped stareing at it just seeing it made her body burn for it desperate. The sudden feeling nearly took over as she hesitated.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:59 pm

"......" She knew he was the king of all the demons but she didn't know he was that big for someone like him. Seeing the veins throbbing all over his cock the tip shiny with pre-cum. Even seeing it twitch under her that her face flushed pink because of it. Brandon looks at her shocked expression but knew she was staring at it to laugh a bit at how cute she was.

"You're staring, my love. Is this already turning you on even more?" he teased that Melina quickly looked away from him and his so called erection because she wasn't sure what to say about that. Just what was going on in her mind? Did she feel excited? Scared? Mad? Horny? Which one was it?!

"You sure are a dummy, you know t-that right? What makes you t-think just because you did that to my body, I....would want that? I don't know what to say to you but that won't faze me.."

"Oh? You think so?" he asked to touch her cheek making her look at him as their eyes meet. His burning into her own that he slowly could see the heat burning within her body in need for pleasure and the same love for him like before.

"You think just because you say it, you don't want it. Oh my love, you flatter me."

"W-what's that suppose to mean?" she said nervous that Brandon leans in closer and gives her a lustful kiss. Melina squeaked feeling that but wasn't prepared for his tongue pushing into her mouth while she shuts her eyes tight to feel him leaning her head back and taking her hand to grab onto his cock feeling him. She breaks the kiss in shock feeling him but Brandon panted to kiss and lick her neck.

"You feel that, Melina? Do you feel how aroused I am because of you?"

"........."

"You got me this horny to claim you all week till I fill that pussy of yours with cum. I want to fuck you in my demon side till your calling my name.....even making you scream as I mess with this body...would that be fun?"he said but she gulps feeling him shift that he was leaning over her but he didn't push into her but looks at her.

"You're insane....." she said nervous but Brandon felt his power growing from the essence he ate before he suddenly slams his fingers into her as Melina screams out. He felt her pussy squirting a bit from each time he slams into her but watches her as she leans back gasping and moaning with one arm grabbing his wrist that was moving fast inside of her.

"Lying will get you more punished if you don't learn to be honest Melina....maybe I need to make you cum hard for me till you tell me.......you want this..you want me. I know you want me.." he growls against her neck while Melina panted feeling her legs twitching and drooling from the chin because he was hitting her spot from within.

"Ah~ Ahhhh!!! St-stop!!! Please stop h-hitting my spot! Stop it!!" she moans arching her back as Brandon licked her neck before growing his sharp teeth to bite her hard as Melina cries out again feeling his teeth sinking into her body but she shuts her eyes half way feeling blood spilling from her neck.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:08 pm

The seed inside her pulsed and her magic began to absorb his power incteasing her pleasure
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:16 pm

He only held her body on the bed, watching her crying out and screaming her pleasure of what he was doing to her body. Brandon knew she loved this, he knew she craved for him and didn't want him to stop. His fingers keep moving quicker and faster that Melina was screaming with her hand clenching down on his wrist.

"I know your close, Melina. I can smell it from your scent.....you want it? Then cum. I want to see you cum for me." he orders as Melina tried to stop her body from doing as he commanded but the way he said it was so hot. Melina couldn't hold it back before she tenses up while cumming violently all over his hand and bed. Weak moans leave her lips feeling hot but she felt dizzy from pleasure trying to catch her breath. She slowly looks down at the bed but feels Brandon lowering her leg while she kept squirting hard on the bed as shuffling of clothes was heard.

She looks up slowly to see him dropping his pants from his legs exposing his naked body to her. He grabs her wrists to look at her but Melina looked away too lost to fight him.

"...Undress..." he orders but Melina felt him let her go and she slowly started undressing herself but her fingers were shaking since Brandon was watching her that he gets close to stop her. He begins undressing her himself to see and feel her slender body but he sensed her magic growing out of control that the area became more darker because of his magic and his power.

Melina was naked now while she covered her breasts from his gaze but he lowers them to see her fully.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:20 pm

Youre beautiful. He said and squeezes one
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:24 pm

"I-I told you...mmmmm I'm n-not.." she started to say but he stops her with something pressing against her lips. Melina looks seeing some black long tail with the tip rubbing against her soft lips. Was he changing into his demon form now?! She moves back from him but he stops her to look into her flushed face and gentle eyes that he holds her up and begins kissing against her shoulder and neck.

"You even taste good..your magic makes you tasty for me..." he murrs against her but Melina blushes not sure how to answer this but slowly shuts her eyes not sure how to say anything to him. Brandon feasts on more of her energy making his cock bigger and his true nature of his birthline appear on his skin. She feels him licking against her neck with deep growls of arousal wanting more and more of her.

The feeling of his tongue made her hiss from the sensation, trying to move away from Brandon but that made him keep his tight grip. He wouldn't let her go so easily now after she's teased him enough. Brandon will do what he said to her but he knew he only got more horny for her and just her.

"Please...l-let me go.....p..please" she begs to him in a weak heated tone but gasped feeling another lip against her neck and now the chest.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:38 am

He groans kissing her as she saw his tail wrapping up her breasts squeezing hard
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:03 pm

She shuts one of her eyes and the other watching his tail keeping a good grip without letting her go. However, his tail was thick and warm because of his blood and maybe venom that flows in his veins and teeth. Melina tried to look away from him but Brandon keeps kissing her lips deeper before his tail squeezes them even harder to make her whimper again.

He found it cute that she was this weak for him but Melina only gotten more weaker thanks to his dominance and power. She wasn't sure how to get out of this but her mind was getting fuzzy because of her choices. He keeps up the kissing being the only sound in the room before he breaks it showing a thin trail of saliva from their chins and lips. She breathed in and out from the lack of air that he slowly lets go of her breasts to watch them bounce from his tail's grip.

"You are still cute.." he teased but one of his hands reaches to touch her cheek seeing her looking away from his gaze but Brandon keeps watching her to move closer and closer that he was pressing his body against her own too. His hands moved to touch her hips now but she felt his throbbing cock against her skin till he made her look to him.

"W-what?"

"I've gave you pleasure so why not do the same for me?" he said seeing her eyes widen in shock from what he told her. Melina looks down at him but didn't know if she'll be able to even take that. He lets out a sigh before lowering her down on her front but he lays back against the pillows with one hand holding onto her head to pull her closer.

"............"

"Well?" he watches her in waiting before Melina sighed and gets closer to sit up and take hold of it. She gives it a slow lick and started pleasuring him while Brandon hisses in some air from her warm tongue. His tail moves down her back but didn't do anything else right after to watch her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:59 am

He watches her and smiles
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:34 pm

She just keeps licking against it and around the length, feeling more embarrassed now since it only made her look away from him. He groans feeling her stroking him now but she only licked and sucked against the tip now while he was panting in and out because of it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:09 pm

"Haa cmon you can do better" he teases and tugs her hair hard.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:24 pm