Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Man of Inferno/Woman of black seed witches

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Man of Inferno/Woman of black seed witches

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:16 pm

She didn't say anything but was shocked when swallow it but shoves him off to cover her mouth but coughs. The seed was burning while going down her throat but she glared at him as Brandon watches her to wonder if she'll yell at him or not.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:20 pm

As it sinks into her belky she sxreams oit as her body was reset restoring her powers and body to that of one who was un touched. She felt her power spread mixed with his as the seed got some of his when he had it in hus mouth. Her lust grew too dast to xontrok and she felt her new body aching for any pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:28 pm

He wonders if he hurt her when giving back the seed but sees Melina curling up as her body pulsed just like a heart beat. Burning her whole body just as badly which sorta worried or scared her. He reaches to touch her shoulder but Melina smacks his hand away from her to keep away from touching her any more. "Melina you...."

"Leave me alone right now or I'll make sure to burn you..." she hissed at him mad.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:31 pm

But i kust. Hentriesnagain toncomfort her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:09 pm

Melina tired not to look at him before Brandon just sighed to see her not wanting to let him help her. Brandon hated to see her hurt in some way but Brandon also wished to be of more help along side her. In another time, Brandon just wanted her to trust him but it only made him let out a sigh.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:58 am

Nothing he did was good enough. He looked down feeling this and didnt know if it was true. Trying to measure himself up he fell short in everything.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:15 pm

Melina was about to say something but stops noticing Brandon looking down and depressed from her mean aggression. This was why she didn't want to do anything to hurt him but it seems she's done that already. Now she sorta felt terrible about how she treated him that she lets out a sigh to look at him. Brandon was about to leave her alone but she grabs his shirt to stop him as he tense up a little because of it.

".........."

"I'm sorry....I just....I figure you would have waited before giving me my magic. You shouldn't have did that but knowing you, it didn't stop you.."

"........"

"If you hate me that's fine....I won't blame you for that........but you didn't have to..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:51 am

I just want to help and mwke you happy.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:02 pm

"Why bother? I don't deserve to be happy and yet here you are trying to help me." she mutters this with arms crossed but Brandon didn't know what else to say about it. He just only gotten more upset knowing he's trying to make her happy.

"But I can't help it, Melina. I really wish to see a smile upon your face. I want to see every smile you show to anyone and myself. Seeing you like this makes me worry about you and how much damage you got from our years apart." he sits down on the side of her bed and reaches to touch her hand but Melina moves it away.

"See? I never seen you so timid before like this and I feel it's my fault because of it. I wish their was a way to take this pain back from you. Taking all of it away as you never had but no. I can't undo the past but if you wish, I can try to make a better future for you....." he said but she only kept looking down being silent.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:48 pm

He waited for her reply holding desperately to hope.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:56 pm

"...You really want to make this work huh?" she asked looking away from him but Brandon only tightens his gentle grip on her hands still wanting to hear the right answer. However, Melina only lets out a sigh then turns to face him.

"If it makes you happy...alright. I guess I'll give it a shot.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:59 pm

What i want is to make you happy
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:06 pm

"Happy huh? And how do you plan on doing that?" she asked with arms crossed.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:14 pm

He kisses her lips it was a slow kiss but one she remembered and always fell in love with
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:20 pm

The kiss startled Melina a little as she felt his warm lips pressed against her own. She even quickly rose a hand to shove him back a bit panting lightly feeling the heat burning because of it. Brandon worried he might have upset her again but she looked away while feeling flushed or embarrassed? He gently touched her cheek making her look back at him but they only started into each others eyes for a while now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:22 pm

She grew hotter
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:35 pm

"......."

"......"

They didn't say a thing to one another for a while but Brandon gently touches her cheek while her eyes looked up at him quickly not sure what he was thinking if this was to make her happy. A kiss was nice but she figures he was doing this on his own feelings. Did he really still care about her this badly?

"What's wrong?"

"Why did you kiss me? Was that....how you think I'll be happy?" she asked not looking at him but he didn't say anything for a bit before responding.

"Yes."

"..........."

"Besides...*grabs her hand seeing Melina looking at him quickly blushing more* I want to be able to see you smile. No more sadness or anger. Just happy and love."

"............."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:04 am

He kisses her once again as her powers crave his touch and her body wanted his pleasure
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:24 am

She feels him touching her cheek while kissing her again, feeling down her arm of smooth warm skin. Even after the years, she only seemed to gotten more beautiful than the last time he's see her. Melina did try to move back from his kissing but ends up laying on her back as he makes out with her. His big tongue pushing into her mouth and swirling against her smaller one. It was weird being kissed like this but it only caused her body to burn even more. He got a whimper from Melina while making out with her but holds her wrists down as his body pressed down against her smaller frame. Shuffling noises of clothes were heard too but he wasn't too distracted by that but only by Melina right now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:33 pm

He keeps kissing her and hding her down. He hiped he would sense her true desires as he continues
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:44 pm

He felt her squirming under him again that she shifts her body to press upward against him. That made her tense up feeling some pressing against her crotch. Both him and her breaks the kiss panting heavily that she was flushed pink while Brandon keeps his grip on her wrists. However he did sit up to give a quick look at her face before blushing.

Here she was laying on her back on the bed, both wrists were in his hands while she seems really embarrassed. He could see some sweat forming on her skin but she was so beautiful. Kissable lips, smooth skin and a flexible body. That made him gulp before lowering down to kiss her neck again press up against her body that she yelps feeling something.

'What was that? I-Is that his....' she looks down from him to between to see some big lump throbbing against her crotch. Was that his cock? She slowly looks away from him to the side feeling embarrassed but squirms when he lowers down biting against her neck while grinding into her body.

"H-Hey! Don't grind against me like that. You-" she bit her lip to stop speaking but feels his teeth sinking into her neck as she groans from the slightest pain. That sorta turned him on and keeps on going with his motivation of seeing some change. He keeps her legs apart while getting in between them but he lowers down near the shoulder while kissing against her skin once more. She was so soft and smelled like flowers but his grip tightens to make her wince again.

"You're really pretty...I hope you know that.."

"S-shut up...that's not t-true.."she whispered while looking away from him still feeling his kisses against her skin. Suddenly, she was sat up by him against the bed board while he gets her in his lap to kiss and bite her skin once more while she looks away with eyes shut but she's sitting on his lap feeling the throbbing cock under her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:31 pm

He bites her shirt open with his teeth, hearing the fabric ripping while doing so. He holds her with his hands to feel her while she blushes worse.

"You're beautiful Melina. So kind and so sweet to kiss and bite." Her breasts exposed now he licks her nipples one at a time.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:47 pm

She yelps feeling her nipples get licked by his tongue to cover her mouth and shake. He did notice that and wonder if her nipples were sensitive if someone messes with them? Melina blushes to keep her mouth covered and eyes averted but it didn't stop him from holding her breasts. Long hot licks from his tongue went against them, making her squirm and wiggle in his lap but he keeps a firm grip on her so she can't get away.

"Your really cute like this. Sweet and tasty too.." he mutters against her breasts while she glared at him really wanting to punch him but her body was slowly surrendering to his touches and licks.

"S-so what? Is this h-how you get all t-the girls to want y-you?" she shudders but he shook his head, holding one nipple to rub against it using his fingers. That made her gasp feeling the sensation going down her spine that she sees him lay her on the bed again being on top.

"No. The only women that is getting this is you. The others are not the ones I want."

"W-what?"

"The only woman I want..is the one that's here right now. I want you Melina..I want to love you. I want to ravish you. I want to fill you up with all my desires so we can be happy together....." he was close to her face but slowly lowers down to kiss her chest and guide his hands down her sides feeling goosebumps.

"M-Mmmmmm...." Even for a demon king, he sure had a good way of making someone weak by touch. Her whole body was weak and hot now before she feels him kissing and licking against the nipples again that they get sucked second. She reaches to grip his hair but Brandon looks at her with his eyes that made her blush a bit harder. What is up with him and why was he turning her on? She was still mad with him right? She was angry for him leaving her right?

So why did it feel like all that anger was leaving her mind and filling it with needed desires? This confused Melina that she gasped feeling him sucking on her nipples and squeezing her breasts again. She tosses her head left and right trying to stop him but he only groans wanting more of her.

"Mmmmmm....m-mfffmmmmm.....mmmuuuuffff.....'W-what's happening to me? Why is my body...getting so weak? I don't know what's happening but I-I don't like it. This feels so weird..it's really weird..' she thought but gasped as he touches her again and sits up a bit panting from a lick of his lips.

She was shaking and some tears seen near her eyes but he reaches gently to remove her shirt and bra fully. Melina was bare up top but still wearing her pants but he'll get to that later while he removes his own shirt exposing his muscles to her. She didn't look at him while trying to calm herself down but jumps feeling his hands again on her body, rubbing against her spots to make her shake even more now.

"Melina, if you don't relax it won't be enjoyable....." he said while she blushes harder not looking at him. Before he goes to sucking on her breasts again to hear a noise get stopped by her again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:58 pm

He biyes a nipple tugging it hard.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:01 pm

She yelps from the bite but he pulls more and more on the nipple before letting it go. Her breast bounce a bit before he started licking against the nipple to sooth it. Melina didn't get why he bit her but she showed some tears near her eye, feeling him sucking on it gently to make her whimper.

"Mmmmm...."

"Don't s-suck like that, you d-dummy....." she said weak but he keeps sucking on it while pulling on it.

He swirls his tongue around the nipple but rubs the second one that she was biting her bottom lip to ignore the feeling. Brandon wanted to see if she liked it but she wasn't saying or letting out a noise while sucking harder that she was panting in and out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:58 am