Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Man of Inferno/Woman of black seed witches

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Man of Inferno/Woman of black seed witches

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:19 pm

He decided to make his way there and knocked on the door ofcthear leader
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:23 pm

One witch heard and opens the door as she stops seeing Brandon. She tells the others who it was but they relaxed while the girl opens the door. "Sir Maboroshi. What brings you back to see us?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 am

I want melli." He said darkly black fkames circking his hand.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:13 pm

She tenses up seeing the black fire that burns in his palm but the others did as well sensing it's power from a slight spark. "E-excuse me s-sire?" she asked making sure she heard right but Brandon glared that it grew more bigger in his hand.

"Where. Is. She....." he hissed now getting angrier now.

"Sir, you're not allowed to know that info. The head witch is-"

"That's not what I'm asking and you're starting to waste my time. I demand to know where she is or you will take me to her before I lose it and burn this place down." he warns that everyone got scared seeing his temper and the girl moving back afraid.

"But king Maboroshi, I-"

The flame gets more bigger that it started heating up the room of this place and the girl grew more afraid. "Okay, okay, okay! I'll take you t-to her just please don't hurt us sir." she said afraid but he looked at her to lower the flame in his palm. He waited for her to lead which she did through the shop and to a wall that she touches with two fingers. It showed a portal of a door that was leading to where the head witch and Melina was.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:03 pm

He goes down and hus syeps echo for a short time before being swallowed by darkness. On the otherside of the darkness brandon finlly sees melly and the head witch before racing to them onky to stop seeibg what was going on
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:34 pm

Their was other witches surrounding the two of them while chanting some words that Brandon didn't understand. It must be of some old language that was in the black seed witches history. Demons weren't not known for the information that was told but he decided not to answer. He slowly walks over to try and speak but a magic barrier stops him from getting closer but he can see.

The magic here was powerful but he figures it's from the head witch that was behind Melina with one hand above her chanting slowly. A weird mist was floating down around Melina but she didn't move nor spoke with something holding her wrists up with her top off. Something was carving into her back as some magic flame. Brandon wasn't sure if she was punishing her or giving Melina something but Melli didn't even react towards the burn. The smell of flesh went to his nose but that only made him wonder what was happening.

"What is happening here? What are you doing to Melli?" he made his voice loud enough for the other witches to look in his direction but he couldn't see their faces from the cloaks covering them from head to toe but he saw that they were naked under the cloaks. He was about to speak once more demanding what was going on but the head witch stops them.

"King Maboroshi, what are you doing here? Is something wrong?" she asked not looking up from Melli's bloody back as the new scar mark was seen but the flames still burned her skin even more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:07 am

I want her and shes gone. Only to find her here with yoj hurting her. Burning her harshly. He was angrybut willing to hear her out as he workd to contain himself and not jump to conclusions
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:28 pm

"I see." She looks at him for a few seconds but then back at Melina that had her head lowered as sweat and some blood runs down her back feeling more weaker before closing her hands into fists. The pain wasn't anything she could handle but it didn't bother her as much.

"As you know, she was showing disrespect towards you and is being punished because of it. As you know, Your majesty, all of us witches know our places and know we are to show respect to who is the higher head of our bloodline. As of you and your father I recall?" she said seeing Brandon looking down not liking others speaking of his father.

".............."

"She knows the rules and the punishments that come with it because that's not allowed in our world. However, I am giving her something in exchange for her magic that explaining why I'm burning this into her back."

"As?"

"I'm thinking if she can't learn to show respect to you then what use is she for you? My family knows about this but she don't so she will remain in the shadow realm for a while until she knows her place and knows never to be rude towards you." she said burning her even more as Melina twitches and squirms but felt more of her skin getting burned away to black.

"Is it even needed for her to be punished this way?"

"Yes."

"Wait, and you took her magic?" he said seeing her nod but to prove it, the head witch shows some seeds that was nothing but ashes now. They needed Melina's magic to stay alive but without it they were nothing. Even the plants in her home were dead now as Melina didn't even look up since Brandon was here.

"I'm doing this till she learns her lesson. Witches are to be respect but her..she's not showing it so why should she keep her magic at all? That's why I told another to house sit Melina's home till she regains her magic and can start over. It shouldn't take long for her knowing of being a strong witch."

"But that's insane. Won't you draining her magic kill her? Or will it make her become weaker than usual?"

"Both are so-so but I won't kill her. I'm only doing this for her punishment...." She said before finishing up to see Melina shaking as blood was dripping down her back to the floor as it becomes a darker color of red that got Brandon a bit more mad but keeps his cool. The head witch makes Melina stand up but she gets on her knees to look down.

"Now..I know you've seen him arrive so...what do you say to him?" she asked Melli that didn't answer her but the pain was too much for her and she didn't want to make her punishment worse.

"...I'm.....sorry your majesty...for showing disrespect towards you. It was uncalled for as me being a witch....I don't deserve your mercy in any way but punishment for my crimes. I'll accept my punishment for the week till I know better.." she said in a emotionless tone but Brandon sees two male witches walk in and carefully pick her up to head into another location for her to rest.

"Punishment?"

"She will be punished for a week or two for the crimes she's done...." the head witch said about to leave but Brandon stops her.

"But what if she dies? You took her magic and power and knowing your kind, won't she be dead.."

"No, I made sure she won't.....it's only till she learns her lesson."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:02 pm

Then let me teach her my lesson i felt no disrespect. Only fear and hatred. I wish to help her learn kindness again. Love and compassion." He said freeing her and catchinf her as she fel on him. Her head rests on his shoulder and her whole body is pressed against his.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:17 pm

"You wish to help her regardless of her behavior? I must say I'm shocked. At first, your father made the rule of witches being punished this say. To help us see the error to our behavior and speech but I guess after you too over, you overruled that?" the head witch asked seeing Melina not able to move because of her weakened state but Brandon carefully picked her in a bridal style way so she didn't have to walk.

"Yes. From what I've seen, Melina's lost a lot of feelings and emotions. I guess I could be the blame and even herself too. That's why I'm taking responsibility on her in hopes to heal her correctly."

"If you want to do that then by all means, go right head. I'm curious as to how you will heal her.."

Melina didn't answer nor moved but her eyes shut slowly to rest after today. Brandon, on the other hand, looks down at her face slightly worried but he didn't say much to disturb her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:20 am

He lays her out on his bed and wipes her sweaty face with a cool cloth. That make it worse for her as she moans. He thought it was pain and stops. He sighs and looks at her back where the were punishing her and he wipes the wounds away. Every touch healed her body spreading a bit but not far so hebhad to touch her al over to finish. Ber mind was damaged a bit too but he didnt see that. All she wanted was his pain of punishm3nt and his pleasure. His healing was pleasurable to feel his touch all over after he broke the rules and changed them. He was truly a rebellious son.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:45 am

She only remained still not speaking, well she can't even if she wanted to and remained silent.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:47 am

He heals her and relaxe. Im sorry... i didnt know that rule or i would have stopped it before it hqppened
    He confesses to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:32 am

"You wouldn't be able to. Even as king, all sides have rules to where nothing will help you bypass it or try to stop it. You can't really cause anything to stop it." she slowly turns her head away from him but Brandon wasn't sure if she was angry or was not wanting him here. However, this was maybe part of her punishment.

"But still, it's still the same thing. It's wrong that my father made such a rule in the past."

"That's because you were younger. You don't care about the rules and what he did during that time......that wouldn't change yourself now would it?"

"..........."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:40 am

He didnt know all he knew was it was difficult and he wanted to change things for her. His head rests on her lap
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:45 am

She slowly looks down at him while sitting up in the bed but Brandon didn't know what else to say to her. Because of this, she was being punished. Her magic was gone. And now it seems like things are starting to change a little bit. She only became more confused to why he was showing this even now to her.

"I'm sorry for this Melina...I'm so so sorry for you're suffering but don't worry. I'll make sure to make things right in this city. And for you too.." he said loud enough for her to hear but Melina didn't answer him while looking down at his head before looking at the window not really having an answer. The city was seen about it but that might be something else.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:10 pm

He didnt sense her powers were gone till now and wanted to bring them back
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:13 pm

He stayed with her for the time being before he had to get up to get a shower. After today, he felt like he needed one since Melina also went to sleep feeling tired. Her chest moved up and down slowly with each breath but that didn't seem to really bother her as much while Brandon was sitting by the bed of the guest room he gave her for the time being. He saw her rest but wonders how badly her kind were punished because of his father.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:01 pm

He wanted to help her and qent to talk with them about returning her powers and the powers of others like her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:07 pm

The other witches didn't understand but they had to tell them it's not allowed. Once the punishment was given, the witch accused had to wait before they get them back.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:17 pm

Shes just trying her best. To please me and do the right thing let her powers go
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:54 pm

".I don't think she was doing that for you, your highness. Many things has happened to her and we don't know most of the story because of it......"

"I'm begging you, head witch.....Anna. Please..."

"......"

A few were muttering slightly from this choice but it's never happened before of the king or any of his family wishing for the punishment to disappear and be given back of power. Each one tries to obey and learn from the mistakes but the head witch could see clearly Brandon wasn't like his father nor of the others that ruled with a iron fist. Oh no, he was way more different than them put together. After giving it more thought, the head witch lets out a sigh to look at him.

"Are you dead serious about your word? Every single one you told us and hope to prove your point of helping her?" she asked seeing Brandon nod gently but he still was serious about his word.

"....*Sighs*" She lifts up a hand but shows the seed that was glowing with heavy magic but she sees some barrier around it to keep it from escaping or dying out. "This is Melina's magic. I don't know why but here you go but to warn you, she won't accept her magic right away. She's still being punished but I can give you her magic until you think she's ready. Not right now is the best time.....you will have to see if she no longer needs the punishment. I'll leave the rest to you.."

Brandon sees it float over into his hands but looks at the head witch as the others remained silent. "Thank you."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:21 am

He returns home keeping what they said close. If she wasnt going to accept right away he would not wait long. He returns and shows her the seed. I got your powers back. He said keeping his hand open so she could see them.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:50 am

"......"

"Yes. I figure and asked the head witch if I could get full custody of your magic. I won't give it back to you since I know you wouldn't want it as quickly. That's when I see that you have learned your lesson and everything then I could give it back to you." he said gently to her but Melina looks at the burning flames of her magic then away from it.

He wasn't sure why she looked away but he wonders if she's angry at him or at the head witch.

"Why? You know I don't want my magic till I understood my punishment and yet you go being a hero and gets it back. What good will it do if I can't have it nor don't want it?" she asked but Brandon lowers his hand but kept holding the seed that was slightly dimming a bit. Brandon sets a shield up around it but it returns to it's natural glow.

"I just wish to help you, Melina. Is that too hard to ask?"

".................."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:09 pm

He put it in his mouth before kissing her and forcing it down he throat

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:21 pm