Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Man of Inferno/Woman of black seed witches

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Man of Inferno/Woman of black seed witches

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:11 pm

They lay together on the bed for a good few hours before Melina sees the time of being the afternoon. She gets up slowly away from him to stretch and get out of bed. Brandon remained where he was seeing her heading to the bathroom to get cleaned up for the time but he wasn't sure if she'll tell him to leave or not.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:19 pm

He gets up to get dressed and waits
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:37 pm

He heard the shower going in the bathroom but was waiting for the time being until she came out dressed with her hair wet. Melina didn't look at him but leaves to the other room so he can use the bathroom to get washed up.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:53 pm

He gets cleaned off and fomows her when he was done
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:56 pm

She was just walking downstairs to the bottom floor to get some hot tea to drink, trying to clear her head of some things without noticing Brandon coming down as well.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:04 pm

He went down there to see what she was doing and was curious
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:16 pm

He could see Melina cooking breakfast for herself and him in case he was hungry. Even if she was mad, she wasn't not going to be a bad house owner to make others feel right at home. He didn't say anything before backing up as Melina was watching the food cook in the pan.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:54 pm

He watches her looking around and waits aaying nothing all he wanted to do was talk to her but she was mad
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:18 pm

The silence only made him feel more nervous that if he said something, Melina might burn him or something. However, not able to say something made it worse or something like that. Right now, he only remained silent to take a seat before seeing her turn around and set down some food for him so he can eat before she gets her plate ready herself.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:52 pm

Did you sleep okay?" He asks her softly she blushed remembering thst most of the night was a hot painful expierence for her since she gave her first to him but she couldnt say how well she slept because her dreams repeated it. Almost like an omen or a promise. That he would do more if she wanted.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:55 pm

"........"

Brandon still waited for an answer but he wasn't sure if she was either angry or just trying to ignore him. He might have guessed she was but before then, he sees her sitting down on the chair and looks at the food she had on her plate.

"Ummm..."

"Yes." she said not looking up at him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:05 pm

Did you.. enjoy... it?" He asks hesitating to mention It.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:14 pm

She hesitates to what she should answer about it but only started eating her food. Right now, Melina wasn't sure about it herself before shutting her eyes eating. Brandon didn't know if she got angry when he asked but slowly looked down eating his food too.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:04 am

Whike they were eating the prolonged scilence made him feel like she hated it and he secretky swore not to do that again unless shr was sure she wanted it. " not kike its fonna happen again " he mutters almsot unheard but she hears him anyways
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:59 pm

"I heard that.." she said under her breath but Brandon tenses up thinking she might hit him but only went back to eating her breakfast on the plate. Right now, she was just trying to ignore the words and just try to go on with her day. After a while, the breakfast was done but she stood up to the sink and cleans her plate but Brandon saw her washing the pots and plate.

He looks up at her to see her cleaning but lets out a sigh, eating his food more until it was gone. However he wished that he was eating more food but sat there in silence.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:39 pm

Melli. Im sorry. I didnt mean to be disrespectful i was just thinking out loud." He said and cleaned his dishes
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:43 pm

"......." She didn't answer him while moving from the sink to fix the chairs into their places but Brandon only lets out a sigh to keep cleaning his plate, fork, cup, and spoon since silence came in the kitchen once more. What could he even do? She won't answer him nor wished to be near him but Melina was either trying not to show much emotions?

"........."

"........"

"Melli-"

"Enough with the talking, okay? Just finish up washing your things and you can leave if you want. I don't care what you do or where you go...just not here because your starting to anger me."

"But how? I'm trying to say sorry to you but you won't even look or talk to me unless you are angry. What am I doing bad to you?"

"Just go away okay?.." she said turning to leave to the living room but Brandon is alone in the kitchen looking at the dish rag.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:11 pm

He left and returned to his home. She watxhed him leave and when he sat in his room he pulled out a book to tey amd settle his nerves
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:27 pm

He did get other gifts from the other witches that liked him with no problem but Brandon decided to check on them later after he was calm. Because if he did now, they might burn or become ruined because of his temper from Melina. His eyes scanned the words in the book but was taking the time for this to all pass over.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:34 am

He went out to check on melli the next evening knicking in her door. Her powers hadnt been activated yet meaning she hasnt fed for two days. He wasnt sure id she had a problem so he went to check on her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:43 pm

He gets to her home not sensing the barrier around it like usual. It seems to be down because of it from the point. In some way, he finds it rather stranger for this to not be up like it should be. Brandon walks through the door to see everything was alright as if nothing was touched after their last encounter but seems no one was here.

"???????" he looks around seeing nothing on but he turns on the light after seeing it was clean but no one was here at the moment. He walks over to the kitchen wondering if she was there but he did see some tea cups there with a nice new brewed tea ready but that made him more confused. Before taking a step, he sees someone just walking in.

"Huh? Brandon? What are you doing here?" a girl asked but she was a witch that was confused to see Brandon here. He turns around to see her but looked more confused.

"I...Aria, what is going on? Why are you in Melina's house?" he asked.

"I'm house sitting under the head witch's orders."she said taking a seat in the chair but offers him a seat with a cup of tea. He wasn't sure what was going on but he takes a seat but looks more confused.

"I see you are confused right now. Melina has been called by the head witch to speak about her...'behavior' from before. She found it rather rude on your part and knowing your the king of everyone here. So, she decided to deal with it herself." she said silent.

"I-I see. Is she-"

"I can't say. Head witch's orders." she pours the tea into the cups but looking silent.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:50 pm

Qhwre is nelli i want to see her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:06 pm

"I'm sorry but no one but the witch queen is allowed to see her. As of right now, she's still speaking with her about her behavior and bothering them will cause more problems if needed." she said drinking the tea but Brandon looks down wishing to find out.

"Aria please.....I just need to know if she's.."

"Again, I can't.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:08 pm

Then who can?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:16 pm

"I know the witches back in the other hideout can maybe help you but depending on how bad or what the leader is doing, you might not get in to bother them. That's all I can say." she said but Brandon stood up to thank her and head to the hideout but Aria sighed to drink more of the tea as she house sits. At the hideout, other witches were there but talking and chattering with each other about things. Even some demons were there too enjoying themselves.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:00 pm