Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Man of Inferno/Woman of black seed witches

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Man of Inferno/Woman of black seed witches

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:01 am

Whats wrong?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:39 pm

".......I don't know....honestly, I don't know if I should kill you or leave right now." she mutters to sit up and glares down at him as Brandon looked a bit nervous hearing that. He knew she wouldn't do that...would she?

"Hey now, lets not get so violent okay? I just......"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:25 am

He waited for her response. He was worried now that he did something wrong even as hwr bidy was thriving now.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:53 pm

She didn't know what to say to him before letting out a sigh and gets off of him now, looking at the edge of the bed to the floor. Melina just was unsure about things right now but the other witches might be angry with her for still not being okay with Brandon. He sat up looking at her but reaches to touch her back in worry but she didn't react to the touch.

"Melli...I don't know what I need to do to make this right again. I know I....I just don't know how. You're still angry because I left you alone for many years and you have the right to be mad. You could tear me apart or burn me till the curse blood within my body kills me.."

"......................"

"I don't deserve anything you or anyone gives me because of that. Honestly, I don't know why I even came here because from how your reacting you still hate my guts. I want to fix this Melina. I want to make things better so that way things won't....be as bad."

"......" She still didn't answer him but slowly stood up with the blanket covering her naked body and hair flowing down her back. The heat in the room was gone but only some coldness took over the room making him worry more.

"....Are you...."

"Is that true?"

"Huh?"

"That you would do whatever it takes to make things right again?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:39 pm

Short of ending your life
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:43 pm

She didn't say anything else but didn't face him while looking at the window. They were far from the other witches but Melina just grips the blanket while feeling her magic boiling as if she wanted to hit him or kill him because of it. Brandon grew worried sensing that but he just looked more unsure that he slowly sits up before she turns around to face him.

He saw her eyes darken slightly walking over to him as she was about to hit him or something. Melina looks at him before Brandon could speak she shoves him down on the bed as they looked at one another. Her dark eyes glaring darkly at him while Brandon's own looked worried and nervous to what she will do to him. Her hand was above his head glowing a dark blue as if she wanted to kill him or rip his heart out.

"I don't understand..."

"????"

"I'm so angry with you right now...you leaving me alone over the years......and you show your face here now.......I'm still angry with you..I still want to hurt you..I....I..." she lowers her hand but looks away from him again as Brandon watches her that he saw some tears forming.

"...I don't know...i-if I should...murder you f-for leaving me alone."

"........"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:34 pm

I would do anything. Bdut i wont kill you or hurt you. Not onpurpose.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:45 pm

She was about to hit him with her magic but stops feeling his hand reaching up to touch her cheek. More tears run down her cheek onto his face but Brandon wasn't sure what to say since he could tell he hurt her pretty bad from this. "I'm sorry Melina...I'm so so sorry..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:44 pm

Hisbhand wa swarm and caring bis touch was melting her heart and making her feel things long forgoten like befor ewhen they were togethr
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:00 pm

Both him and her said nothing during a little while that Melina lowers her hand and looks down more upset. The tears wouldn't stop falling down her cheeks before laying to the side curled up in a ball but Brandon moves in close to hold her and hug her. Melina's been through enough pain right now so maybe this might help her and show he's here for her. No matter what is going on. He's already hurt her so badly so now he had to make up for it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:03 pm

He wanted to take her oain away with omeasute and give ber omeasute to ease her worries and heart ache
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:29 pm

He just held her in his arms close as Melina shut her eyes still thinking or trying to after all this. They still remained naked in bed but right now, Melina just wanted more answers to what or how. She tried living her life well but now things changed because of it. Being separated from Brandon that long can really break either one of them but Melina feels like she shouldn't worry because if that's the case, why is she worrying about this when it's over?

She could tell him to leave her alone but company seems to try calming her down better than now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:09 am

He rubs her sides
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:11 am

"You know I wish I could get you back for leaving me alone for so long..but it wouldn't matter anymore...would it?" she mutters mad at him but Brandon didn't respond to her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:51 am

He didnt know what to say. He wanted to make her happy.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:34 pm

"Melina...I don't know what to say...I guess if you want, I can hold you for a while till you fall to sleep. Will that help?" he asked gently looking down at her but she didn't bother looking up at him before slowly feeling her shift on top of him but just relaxes on him. Even if she's angry with him, Melina didn't want to be alone. That told him she wanted someone beside her just in case she had another break down. Letting out a sigh, he pets her head while holding her close in his arms.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:50 pm

She went to sleep before him and woke up in his arms. He was asleep and didnt leave all night and it made her question what she thought about him. He shifts in his sleep sensing something different and waking up. "Good morning how did you sleep?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:04 pm

"Fine..." She mutters looking away from his face but Brandon lets out a sigh, figuring she was okay in some way.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:12 pm

He let her go and she held him closer. Her feelings were confused and she didnt want to get up just yet.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:41 pm

"Ummm, do you wish for me to move? I don't want to upset you no more than you already are." he said looking away from her but Melina didn't let him go as her hug tighten slightly from the thought before seeing the time.

"Just shut up.....and don't move. I don't want to leave right now...so you should be lucky I'm not kicking you out...yet."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:06 pm

He gulp3d and stay3d still as sh3 huyg3d him closer.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:15 pm

She didn't say a thing to him while hugging Brandon but he only held her close, waiting for her to tell him to leave if she had enough.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:21 pm

He didnt say a word hugggingnher tighter.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:28 pm

"Don't hug so tight..or I'll make sure you regret it.." she warns feeling him ease up on the hug before holding her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:59 pm

He didnt know what to do and did as sh3 said.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:45 am