Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Man of Inferno/Woman of black seed witches

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Man of Inferno/Woman of black seed witches

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:58 pm

She giggles seeing him like this; tied up by her powers and blindfolded. Being under her mercy only made her pussy ache more. Slowly, Melina moved off the bed to gently lift her hand up that made him rise from the floor and land softly on the bed. He was trying to move his arms and legs, wondering what the heck she was doing to him but tenses up feeling her near his side.

One of her hands lowers down to his chest, feeling his hard muscles under her fingers. The warmth of his body made her bit down on the bottom lip. He was even blushing from her touch to make him groan. He was so cute like this; and all hers for the while before he might try to break free from it. "D'don't worry Master....I'll take good care of you......." she said in a heated tone but shifts from the bed before looking at his cock that lays on his lower stomach.

Maybe she can start there for now with one hand lowering down and touches his cock. Brandon quickly gasped feeling something but she slowly rubs against it to get another groan from him. He must really like it when she did it but her mind wasn't clear for her to see what she's doing to him. Brandon felt the same since he still struggles to break free because he's not sure if she wanted this or was using him to prove a point. Right now, he was confused.

It did feel good to have something so soft touching her but it made him wonder what she really wanted. "You're so hard master....I never knew you were this aroused from being in this sort of position."

"Let me g-go, Melina. I don't know if this is one of your jokes or something t-to mess with me. You better st-stop.."

"What ever do you mean? *Squeezes his cock making him gasp in the room* I just wish to share this love with you daddy. Is that so wrong?"

"B-but you said mmm y-you hate me. Just a while ago you said that......"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:09 pm

She gagged him muffling his voice so he couldnt stop her. She keeps rubbing it hearing muffled groans as drool drips down the side of his mouth. It was hard and throbbing full of power but it wasnt his demon power. She knew to bring that out she would have to claim him berself and suck him dry of his human energy first. Her pussy could do it bht sbe was entranced by his cock. It was hot and pulsing as it swlled slowly from her rubbing it hard and it stood up on its own ready and throbbing.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:20 pm

"You're all ready now master. So lets see if I can make you feel even better using what I have. I could use my hands but that won't help you. I could use my tongue but that still won't help.." She leans in near his ear but sees Brandon struggling in his binds once more. Oh even like this she got wet to see the result in the end. Shifting her body, she lays beside him but uses two fingers to touch the base and move up slowly to the tip.

He leans his head back against the pillow, muffles of protest escaping his gag but she didn't care. Melli licked her lips envying this view of him. "You know, I could use my warm mouth so you can cum deep into my throat..will that help ease your lions master?" she said this against his ear with her heated breath brushing his ear. However, it only made him groan again with the throbbing getting worse.

"You're right. Too simple so....what if I...used this?" She releases one of his arms to hold it down near her pussy for his fingers to press against it. His face flushed red quickly feeling the hot wetness that drips on his fingers but Melli giggles feeling them twitch. "Oh my, mmmmm my master is so naughty. You're already making me so hot for you. I bet your cock would feel better when you are inside of me."

'I-Inside...why did she say inside?' He moves his hand and fingers but was held down on the bed with someone climbing up on top of him. He gulps knowing it's Melli before she grabs onto his cock and strokes it a little more to see it still big and hard for him. More gasped and groans leave the gag but his body tenses up when the tip was rubbed against something wet and hot.

"A-are you ready, Master? I'm g-gonna help you feel good but it will be so good, you're demon self will enjoy my horny dirty body. I want you to really fill me with your love......" she panted while circling her hips but that made him feel more hotter from her pussy lips kissing the tip.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:31 pm

He groans feeling that and yries once more to break free.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:57 pm

She forces his hips down once more but rubs the tip against her opening again. He was so big and could easily rip her apart but Melina wanted that. She wanted to feel pain from within before trying to push him inside. Both him and her groan slightly but she didn't stop, lowering her hips to whimper.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:01 pm

Something popped inside stinging badly that she had to stop and take it slow. It was vleeding and he muffled talks but she understood. "No way this is your first?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:11 pm

"Oops. I never told you? Heh, Yes this is my first time.....but I guess it's not anymore. Now, it's yours and I hope you like it..." she said blushing with some tears showing but she tries to bear it for him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:17 pm

He groans feeling her tighten up and she moves deeper panting and whiming as the sringing arouses her badly. It felt so weird but good better than any spanking or punishment she gave her self.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:20 pm

She kept whimpering and getting more aroused before panting to still move her hips.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:01 pm

Already the tip was pushing hard against her cervix as it bent inside her stretching her out as she tried to push it deeper it stings and pulls as she moved slamming harder as it hit repeatedly unable to pass through because of how tight she was. For him it was like she was crushing his member bending it while it was hard making it pull and sting. He groans muffled before it pulsed bigger inside forcing it open a bit more as she screams out from her inside ripping before it pops in with an angry red throb deep in her belly stunning her with a scream and twitching.

Too much it was too big and so deep hard and straight she recovers "Haa so big its so deep I can't take it its ripping me." she said falling on his chest to kiss his neck as she weakly lifts her hips. It nearly pulled her insides out as she did and it popped out if her womb as she lifts nearly all the way off his member to push down again.

This time she could take it because she was already ripped and the heat stings and burns as his muffled moans hit her ears and her whimpering and moaning grew louder. She was one with him as his pleasure and lust filled her body and hers did the same to him syncing up together as his hips move just the way she wanted it to.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:33 pm

Grunts were heard from Brandon again while she slams her hips down onto his cock but Melli slowly panted and moans loving this hot feeling. This slight pressure building in her lower stomach that she sits up from his chest and begins moving herself with head thrown back moaning out his name in a lustful trance. Even now her insides were ripping apart but the pleasure blanked her mind out to it.

"So g-good...master is so good inside of me. My insides are b-burning master...their burning so much right now. I want my insides to rip apart by your monster sized cock.." she said the words that made him blush even worse but that didn't slow down her movements but only increased them. His cock was throbbing hot from inside of her but he still struggles with his binds wanting to touch her. Kiss her. Do more naughty things with her as punishment for this little game she's playing. The gag in his mouth was damp with his saliva but she didn't notice from the low heat of pleasure she felt inside of her body. This tension between them only gotten hotter as she groans and moans out even worse in a lust filled trance, her pussy clamping down hard to make him scream that got muffled.

"Ahhhh!! M-master...master please.....please let me feel good more. I want to feel more good with you master!!" Brandon blushes hearing her voice but that made his face more flushed red, watching her pleasuring herself like this. He tries again with the binds that hold him but they only seem to grow stronger so he couldn't break free just yet.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:30 pm

He was pulsing and thribbing inside losing it to the hwated pleasur eand the sounds of he rmoans screams and begging. She loved every miment as she continues and slams worse. He groans out louder as it reaches its peak and he couldnt hold back to much longer. His hands and feet were turning dark from the tightness because he was strugfling to break free to do mre but it wasnt working tightening up more.

He arches his back with a deep groan and it pulsed bigger swelling as it filled slowly with cum and pressure built up inside her as she was getting cloer.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:44 pm

She felt that herself to where her hips kept slamming down harder and harder before feeling weaker. Melina looks down at him that she was pressing her hands on his chest and panted to blush. "If you wish to release and cum then please..please release it. Give me all your cum master please..........make me full with it!"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:47 pm

He groans out and explodes inside her ooding her tilm she nearly drowned in her lust.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:06 pm

She couldn't move feeling his cum spilling inside of her but she slowly whimpers as her body burns and twitches thanks to that. He only leans his head back groaning behind the gag but Melli panted to keep her hips down until he fills her up. One of her hands lift up to touch her lips but panting happily from the explosion of pleasure her body felt right now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:12 pm

She took it all and her belly swims with it all as she moves off of him clamping ahut to keep it inside. "So much inside i could get pregnant." She said panting trying to keep her mind.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:17 pm

He still blushes hearing her say that but that only made her feel hotter and weaker now rubbing her swollen belly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:21 pm

She never felt this begote and she wanted more but couldnt take it. She had to wait for he rbody to sbsorb what she had snd while she waited he was panting and recovering as his bodns lwt him loose. He didnt leave but he warched her burning because he couldnt get what happened oit of his head
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:29 pm

She just lays on top of him tired while he blushes to just say nothing and slowly pet her head. If she snaps out of this trance, she'll only feel more weaker because of it. However, she could snap at him and even gotten more angry with what she made herself do.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:34 pm

He didnt know what to do and she recovers slowly and when he was done recovering she was close and had most of her mind back.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:46 pm

Brandon wasn't sure if he should stay or leave before she did get her sanity back but knowing her, that won't be easy to do. She'll just come after her after what she did. Or that she'll stay away from him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:11 pm

He stayed and she fully recovered.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:15 pm

She let out a weak groan before trying to move but Brandon stops her, trying to make sure she stays still to rest. Her eyes widen in shock about to shout but stops seeing her stomach full with cum. Melli didn't say anything but looks away from Brandon as he looks at her to wonder what she'll do.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:03 am

She felt it inside never had she been so satisfied.no energy or power compared to his and it made ber want even more. Her body was still absorbing his cum and she was still full even when her belly wasnt bulging anymore. She was getting more aroused at hust hiw much was inside her and when it was finished her body heaves in heavy vibrations needing more. It was bad worse than any desire that she lost herself quickly. It was like she was trapped unable to move or speak as be rbody acted on its own to claim him once again. Then she noticed something. He was iver heared like it was his first time too and that made her curious.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:49 pm

They didn't say a thing to one another but she looks away from his gaze while Brandon remained quiet.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:50 am