Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Man of Inferno/Woman of black seed witches

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Man of Inferno/Woman of black seed witches

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 25, 2017 9:59 pm

Many women heard about this new comer in town named Brandon to say he's the richest man on earth. No one even knows where he comes from but some far away place that's not heard of. He's already had many followers because of his power and even many ladies that crawled to their feet. They were always wishing to see him up close but each time they do, they faint. He was filthy rich and always showing a strict face.

What they didn't know is that he was a demon. The king of Inferno where many rule under his feet to try bringing good wishes to him. Other lower demons serve him but he would remain on top. He was in his human form to hide his true look from the human eyes since they might panic. Which he didn't need.

Usually this Brandon wore a black and red suit with his hair slicked back but he never was the one that would break under pressure. His money and power was seen and known for many years during his time. So far, he was sitting in his main building with a wine glass in his hand, looking at a flamed fire ball that floated in his palm but watching the news of something with people explaining the news.

The news woman was still boring towards him but humans in this world are not too bad to understand. So far, he's not really found anyone interesting until his eyes took notice to a female in the back of the camera walking by. She was holding an umbrella in her hand while listening to music. She's seems to have seen her a couple times when he first came here and when he was looking around. He remembers her being some shop owner down the street so she must be heading to work.

Maybe he can talk to her for a while to know her better. But she seems to be different than most but he wasn't fully sure about it yet. Finishing his wine glass, he stood up to snap his fingers seeing a weaker demon bowing in front of him.

"Yes sir?"

"Get me a car; I wish to head out." he said not looking at the other.

"Yes, of course. I'll have a car out right away.." The demon leaves to do that as Brandon turns to leave the room and heads out to wait for his ride.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Man of Inferno/Woman of black seed witches

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 25, 2017 10:15 pm

He drives down the long highways and city streets as lights flash iver head. He was reckless but controlled. Ne was on the prowl ince more searching for prey to feast on her love jiuces and if she wanted to go all the way her very life force.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 25, 2017 10:34 pm

Most of the females he passed were not to his liking with his eyes ignoring them while driving. Some was too shriveled up to taste bitter. Some was too dark to have true flavor. Others were dirty because of the lies they share with others or tell someone. Even some females that try to give off a human appearance upsetting him because he hated demons of his own kind doing such things to lie.

That's why tonight he was going to find a more stronger prey for him to feast from and who knows? He might even keep the pretty one if she's worth it. Brandon kept driving down the street near the main parking mall to the left and smaller businesses to the right. However, his red eye ignores some females that was waving towards him since they recognize the color and style. Out of many billionaire people, he's the most richest man so the things he had were the top of his class. When the light turned green, he drove on looking around still for his prey.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 25, 2017 10:45 pm

Ooc: wouldnt darker taste the same
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 25, 2017 10:48 pm

ooc:No. Darker is more toxic than usual. It's not safe for his kind to feed off of.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 27, 2017 7:26 am

He searches in his car looking and breathing in the essences of those around him looking for his type.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 27, 2017 12:20 pm

Most of the females in the location was not as strong since other demons got them before he knew it. Not that he was bothered by it or anything but he wished to find one that had enough energy/essence within her body so it would power him up and use his more dangerous abilities. Right now, he's been feeding off of some lower beings that fuel him half way. He needed a more stoner longer source.

He stops at a red light seeing humans and maybe demons passing through the crosswalk but he wasn't sure if his eyes just ignored all this. He just remained quiet after a while before he was getting ready to take out his cell, his eyes caught someone. It was a female but she was listening to some music that didn't seem to care about anything else.

But what caught his attention was the large waves of energy flowing from her body. It was like she was a beacon of energy. Long dark brown hair flowing behind her while showing above her hoodie jacket. Her smooth skin looking healthy with no sign of wear. Her brown eyes looking gentle ahead but he could almost sense a different color of indigo within them. She was almost like some magic sage that was containing a bunch of energies.

After a bit, the light changed green as the woman was on the other side and heading down the street to a local coffee shop but she walks through the doors and goes ahead to get something. Brandon makes a turn into the same street but said nothing else to look and lower his cell phone.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 27, 2017 4:41 pm

He followed her a little bit to learn some personal unnoticed desails about her. She didnt notice and he f9llowed trafic since it was slow as well.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 27, 2017 7:31 pm

She keeps walking down the stairs of the shop and orders her drink for the night. After a while, she comes back out from the shop and goes ahead to do something. The drink was in her hand but takes a sip from the cup. The liquid warms her throat up but didn't know Brandon was already still following her in the distance. He still could see the essence growing stronger and stronger that it expands even more that more demons smelled the treat in the air.

With that much essence, their is no way she was human. She had to be something else. Something darker. Something more mysterious that no other person knows about it. He just sees her make a turn down the street from the busy street and of people and walks upward. He wasn't sure if she lives here but if it's alone that got more questions to form.

His eyes keeps watching her walking down the dark alley before demons came close again but seems They watch her as well. Each demon started to follow after her like dogs in heat to get and eat the essence she was spilling from her body. When she arrives near her home but takes a step upward to the steps to the house. The demons gets near the front to only get shocked and burned into nothing but ashes. Their shrill screams echoed through the sky but that sort of image shocked Brandon. Yeah, their is no way this woman was human if her home did that. Or if their is a protective barrier protecting the house. He parks his car where it was and thinks to what he should do.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 3:50 pm

She turned a corner going fown the wrong aley and it was a dead end. The demons folow her and brandon saw a barrier form. He got out of his car and touched the barrier to see how steong it was.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 4:01 pm

The barrier was pulsing with energy but he's seen many of theses that didn't or would hurt him as much. Brandon checks the smell of this barrier but it didn't seem to have one like most. Just plain and bare unlike nothing else. His fingers reach over to touch it before it quickly burns his hand. He figure that didn't hurt until it started absorbing his energy to blend into the barrier.

Now that was different that it caused it to change color and was draining/hurting him. He quickly removes his hand seeing back scorched marks to look at the smoke coming from his skin. The sizzling loud enough for his ears to pick up. One eye looks at the burned up demons at the edge of the barrier but Brandon didn't see anything else.

"......."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 4:05 pm

He stands outsude and matches his energy to it sliding inside
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 4:07 pm

The barrier senses it but it pushes him out from the thought of getting inside. However, it only made Brandon more interested in getting this girl or at least meeting her. All he needs is to get through the barrier or at least break it. However doing that might cause her to notice.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 4:09 pm

He tried again but this time he got in and wa sboubd by limbs thatvhokd him still keeching his power a she saw everything unfolding.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 6:14 pm

She was just brushing her hair but only watches him that she lets out a sigh and goes to see who he was. Walking down the stairs, Melli just goes ahead to step outside and shows herself wearing some leggings with a tee shirt on but crosses her arms to wave one hand down and have him tied up by the limbs that hold him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 6:37 pm

Wait where are thr other demons?" He asks lookin around as she giggles "i cuaght you your rhe most powerful ive seen yet i didnt expect you to fall for my trap. " she said walking over to him as her vines strip him down showing mixed heritage and surprising her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 6:42 pm

"I thought your barrier burned them when it got touched? What the hell is going on here?!" he wanted to know that but Melli only shows a smile to gently look towards him to slowly think. She thinks about that then remembers seeing some that followed her and tried getting into her home. No one could get past her barrier unless they were powerful and it seems he was it.

"You didn't see it? They were burned to ashes after touching my barrier. No one can get past it unless they are as powerful as you." she said looking at him but gently reaches to touch his chest feeling his skin as it was warm and even cold from the inside. Was it because of his power or essence?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 6:50 pm

He felt his power draining into her as the limbs pump his cock up with needles. She looked at it wanting her furst to be bigger than she imagined and he was close. She smiles and plants a gew seeds to change the color of the room to a firey red seting as she changed unyo her feeding form.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 7:34 pm

He gasped seeing her form while her body changed showing black skin with flames floating in the palm of her hands. Her whole look changed that her hair was even on fire but it just looked like it. She lowers down to gets near his face and lick his cheek. The feeling burns his skin but she used her tail to poke and touch him. He sure was cute.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 7:59 pm

He got bigger and harder making her eyes go wide as he caught he rtail an dbites hard making it bleed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 9:28 pm

"Such a naughty demon you are and here I thought you would pass out." she said purring more against his chest to nuzzle into his chest.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 9:33 pm

He steasted blood and a super venom and throbbed biger but her blood allowed him to take control of her domain and force it against her wraping her up and pleauring her wbile he intwrrogated her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 11:17 pm

"We can't have that yet now can we? I want you to savor this moment before I take my fill. I know your the most dangerous demon in this city but I'll be gentle with you..." she wraps her arms around him to give a kiss on his lips. Her lips burned a bit on his own but she giggles loving the sounds he makes while kissing more and more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 29, 2017 7:37 am

His conyrol flickered but he teied to maintain it bzttling her will and bis lust
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 29, 2017 9:00 am

The girl kept kissing him deeply while holding his cheek before feeling Melli gently nipping against his bottom lip. More sensations felt more hotter now that she grinds against his body before slowly licking his own tongue getting more hotter.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:32 pm