Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Time amoung us

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Time amoung us

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 21, 2017 8:45 pm

She wonders why they didn't touch her lightly but gasped to feel Brandon slam harder into her. He didn't want her to not notice him before slamming harder into her. The others were moaning and groaning in pleasure but Light shook feeling a little more silent. What was happening?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 21, 2017 8:46 pm

She was being rubbed and heard stories from darkness about his and guloed watching them all
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 21, 2017 8:49 pm

"But h-how is this even possible? He's able to do a-all this......" Light shivered feeling more nervous but Darkness panted to shake but she looks to her friend. She got the guess of her being nervous for her first time but being caught in such a dark lustful dance with Brandon.

"Don't be afraid, Light...it's alright..." she panted touching her hand as Light shook again feeling weird.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 21, 2017 8:53 pm

He groans and thrusts into nelli harder a sshe screams nearly bursting already. Fire and air feel their pussi3s pumped full of his venom as light feels it drip onto her lips to taste and get used to it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 21, 2017 9:31 pm

"W-wah? What is t-this?......" she raised two fingers near her lips to touch what was there. Light saw a warm white liquid that made her bottom lip burn gently and now her fingers. She sees the others getting the same venom but Light wasn't sure what to do till Darkness moves closer to spread the venom against her lips startling her.

"D-darkness, what a-mffm!"

"Shhhh....relax.." she said holding Light's hand but the others kept moaning out loving how good the limbs thrust into her harder and harder but feels more get pumped into her. Brandon groans and moans slamming harder and harder into melli wanting more till she was over stuffed with his cum.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 21, 2017 9:39 pm

She exploded with his cum and fell limo all used up beforr she wa sbound by yhe limbs and syuffed with venom on top. He oylled air over ro him and she was shakin with a swollen belly full of his venmon yhay sqierts out as he slams inside making him swell worse and her beaely pass out from oleasure fire watches this as water was syuffed with venom and fire begins yo absorb what was inside her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 21, 2017 10:36 pm

Air cries out slightly in pleasure but she wasn't sure what to do. Her body only burns hotter in pleasure before feeling Brandon slamming into her feeling his venom burning her up even more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 22, 2017 9:25 am

She screams out as the venom was pushed out if her by his swelling cock and the beast bebeath them absorbed everything that dropped as air screams feeling her belly sting "too much your ripping me apart ill die from so much" she begs for mercy and testraint but he didnt give it to her because he warned them all. She whines and screams with tears on her face as her pussy tore and her womb and blood dripped out of her. He slammed harder as ger body felt mixed pmeasute and the venom melted her mind to cancel out pain.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 22, 2017 11:48 am

She panted out dazed from the pain but sees his hands cutting into her hips slamming upward into her. Air kept crying and shivering slightly that she feels him kissing her deeply with their tongues swirling against one another. The pain was numbing out and she was feeling more unstable pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 22, 2017 2:02 pm

He slammed harder and deeper kissing her more and faster.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 22, 2017 8:39 pm

Air returns the hot kiss that she feels Brandon bucking his hips even more upward that her juices, his cum, and venom was spilling out onto the ground. The others watched moaning but Light and Darkness gulps seeing such a thing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 23, 2017 3:15 pm

He keeos going until he cums again then he moves out of her and she is next to melli worn out as fire is pulled over to hom and he pushes inside after oulling out the limb.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 23, 2017 3:57 pm

Fire cries out again feeling that but she groans enjoying how brutal he was with her. Air and Melina rested on the ground but blushes seeing this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 24, 2017 2:07 am

Earrh was stuffed with venom next as water absorbed what was i side her burning hotter as brandon claimed fire spreading her worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 24, 2017 9:54 pm

Fire could only keep screaming worse and worse while feeling Brandon taking her. However both Earth and Water were feeling the limbs spreading the venom all over to make them very sensitive as the others.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 25, 2017 4:46 pm

He groans as fire cries out cumming from being all used up and his limbs put her with melli and air as water was taken next. She screams out feeling her darkest fantasies coming out of her as he shoves his throbbing cock inside her. It had been almost 2 hours and he came 3 times once inside each of them and he was still going. He pushes in soft and limp to avoid hurting them but as time oasses and his load builds uo again he swells bigger once more inside. Water screams and cums feeling him big inside her and each thrust made her cum as her pussy flowed freely squirting and pouring wetness all over his cock hios and their legs. The puddle from her was the bigest out of the girls and her breasts were close to melli and darkness. She moans out feeling him squeexe them adding to her fantasies that he played out while he fucked her to the point of insanity.

Water screams with a deep groan inside it as she was stuffed with his cum. She was the only one who didnt tear because being of the water element she could heal and stretch to fit him giving her more pleasure and no pain.

Earth was next and she was whimpering as the venom in her womb reacted stronger than the others so far. She was moaning and screaming out as the rock hard limb inside her pounded a huge long narrow bulge in her belly really poinding the enterance to her womb raw as she screams in lust and pleasure like melli and darkness pain turned her on to the point the only way to satisfy her desire was for the limb to be brutal. Darkness and light were lined up next to earth as water was set aside used up kust like the others.

Earth was pulled over and her body already absorbed all the venom pumped inside her. She gasps feeling the long narrow limb pulled out of her and she trembles a bit afraid because she kne whis cock was wider and more brutal. Earth had to wait to get what she wanted. Brandon had to take her differently because of how she liked it. She sucks his cock waiting for it to recover keeping him hot as she gets hotter. Soon she felt it throb and a vein appears showinf he was starting to get hard once more and she pulls it out of her throat panting as her saliva drips down its sides. She was turned around as he throbbed bigger and wider getting back to his notmal hard size before suddenly slamming inside hard and deep.

Right from the start he was wau too big for her to handle and she tore right away bleeding badly as her head rests on his shoulder and her breasts bounce violently as the wet meaty slaps to her ripped and broken womb she had her back to his chest and she screams turning he rhead to bite his neck to share he rpmeausre with him.

Her bite made his cock rip her worse as it throbbed wider driving he rmind to mush worse than her destoryed pussy.

Darkness was flooded with venom and her appitite for it and the lust knew no bouds as more and more was pumped into her already bulging belly as it stretched to its limit making her look pregnant. Darkness only moans as the dazed used up girls pant and whimper witnessing this as slowly more limbs wrap them up holding them still.

Light was moaning slowly and weakly as her body was touched all over by the dark perverted tentacles manifested by his power. Her arms and legs bound as limbs rub her skin gently. She was sweatiing hit and wanting but after witnessing such dark and immoral things she wanted his cock. She wanted her untouched pussy to be taken by him as darkness was so long ago.

(Sorry... i know its dark... also for this one lets say darkness was his first time and he was hers but back then he *gulp* umm... he raped her as he lost control of his powers and transformed.... could you make the memory happen in the back ground for only her to see.)
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 25, 2017 7:18 pm

The other girls just kept moaning out in pleasure but so far her pleasure just get more stronger more and more. In another way, even if the pleasure was good, the feeling caused something to form because of it. Slowly as pleasure grew more and more harder, she slowly felt some old abandoned memory starting to show up once more. In another way, she only gotten more aroused thanks to that.

Way back in the far time, she was seeing herself panting and growing more and more hotter. Her body chained up for Brandon's amusement but was thrusting into her as she cries out. Her skin was coated in sweat in hopes to hope for something else. She kept crying feeling that but Brandon chocked her because of it.

"Master please! Please stop!!! Your tearing me apart from your thrusting. I don't know if I c-can take this no more....please!!" she was begging for him to hold back but Brandon growls not wanting to hear it but she knew his mind was slowly leaving him as much as his sanity. It was becoming too much, it was being too strong that he couldn't control himself.

"But you said you were going to take me very well. You will take your pleasure as a good girl or else I'll make you." he snarled towards her but she slowly groans out that her body only grows hotter and weaker because of him. How in the world could Brandon be this visions but it's only more worse thanks to his heat.

"Master please! Please it's too much! I'm sorry if I angered you or something but please..please don't go anymore!"

"I told you to stop and take it as a good girl. Do I have to force you to take it.." he said chocking her throat with two hands but Darkness didn't respond towards that as she tried to breath but couldn't. In another way, Brandon could only get more hotter and aroused because of it while chocking Darkness even more harder.

She was feeling light headed and grew more worse because of it. His grip only gets stronger and stronger until she started blacking out as Brandon shocked her awake to cough slightly because of it. Brandon just keeps chocking her until she was chocking and coughing a little more from that. She was trying to get him to let go but Darkness was looking more worried because of it.

"M-Master please...please it hurts. You have to stop h-hurting me...you'll kill me if y-you don't stop..haaa please master please st-stop....." she groans out feeling dazed and in pain that her body only started getting more weaker and weaker but he only kept going as she was being chocked. He didn't know why but he couldn't stop before feeling his body getting hotter and darker.

Darkness's eyes widen seeing him changing into his more dominate demon form to see him breathing hot smoke from his mouth. Skin dark and grey with a tail swirling behind him. She wasn't sure why but she got the feeling of getting away from him. Brandon was starting to scare her that she moves away from him but he ties her down tightly to the ground. She yelps in fear but Brandon only groans out to yank her legs apart and show his more demon like cock.

"W-wait....Wait please don't. I don't...." he keeps her down till pushing his thick cock into her that she screams out even worse. Slowly, her body was bleeding from the inside out but he didn't care thrusting into her more and more as she cries out in pain, gripping whatever was close.

"Stop!!! Master, you have to stop!!!! Please!!"

"Grrrrr.....stop struggling and take my lust you worthless pet!"

"No! Please don't-Nughh!!"

Before long, he lowers down showing his sharp teeth to sink into her shoulder and biting down into her skin, causing her blood but she cries out chocking on her own saliva. Brandon growls from the feeling before his cock got bigger within her as her stomach expands to almost rip. She was crying feeling weak until she was knocked out thanks to it.

"Oh no you don't, you will take ever bit I give you. No matter if you pass out or become killed..."

".........."

Darkness gasped in horror remember that old memory that she started getting afraid from what Brandon might do towards her. Light was still stroking herself before sensing some fear growing within Darkness to face her.

"Darkness? What is it? Are you-" her words were gone to see her crying now by something she might have remembered or something else because of it. Was she worried about something she's seen or was it something else.

"I..I don't know. I've never felt this afraid before...s-something is wrong with me.....I don't like this anymore.....Please light. I d-don't want to be here no more.."

"Darkness what? What did you see?" he asked touching her cheek but winces hearing a moan leave another person but she was sobbing afraid even more.

"Just please....Please let me....tell him to let me g-go...I don't w-want to......I'm scared!!"

Light wonders what was going on to make her react this way but wonders if she was feeling scared or sick about something? Was she seeing something she didn't see and going through some state of shock? Light tried to calm her down but Darkness just kept crying heavily because of it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:45 am