Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Time amoung us

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Time amoung us

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 13, 2017 4:58 pm

He looked down and was lost in thought. I dont want to pick because i will hurt you no matter mu choice."

He said and they all said it wasnt true. Darkness suggested that he choose them all so did melli.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 13, 2017 10:58 pm

"Wait, all of you? But that won't do any better than you think. What if one of you gets jealous? I can't do that." he mutters looking down but Darkness sees Melli walk over towards him and hits his head gently with her hand. He looks up seeing her but she seems to be worried.

"Brandon, you need to make your choice. We don't care if you pick one of us or all of us. The next time things get this bad, you might have no choice but to choose. Regardless of your choice. What if you didn't have that and end up getting hurt?" she said to see Brandon looking down to think. That only happened once when Air was kidnapped by a few that was after their heads. He couldn't make the choice and ends up doing something that might have killed them.

In the end, she and him were safe before running from the military and guards during that time. Melli shook her head but looks down at him with arms crossed.

"Brandon, you have to choose some times even if you don't want to make the other jealous. None of the ladies here won't become jealous of your choices. You are able to make what ever choice you wish."she said.

"Yeah, stop being so scared about hurting our feelings, man. We are grown women here and don't tend to get jealous with one another. We are like family but friends. If you make whatever choice you want, go ahead. Don't let that stop you." Fire said getting annoyed with his so called behavior.

"......."

"Your over thinking this Brandon. A choice won't cause much pain between us. We are all close as family and nothing will change between us. We won't let anything happen between us to cause such a thing. You need to understand that. From me, I don't know much about human emotions since you said your going to show me and Light what they are." she said seeing Light agreeing.

"She's correct. We don't know what many human females do with their emotions so being down and not able to pick won't help your current situation. We all want to know from what you pick but looking like that isn't helping you."

"I just can't do it," he looks away from them to cover his face. Brandon didn't know who to pick and they all make him become animal like. Knowing their love was dangerous and strong. He could start some love war between them. However picking them all won't help either since it could lead to fighting. "I can't pick any of you. Nor can I pick all of you. That seems even more wrong for me to do and yet I did get all of us a wanted people now. How in the world is that even good?"

"Because your not thinking clearly Brandon."

"She's right Brandon. If you don't try to clear your head. Things won't be better for you. They just get worse over time. You even seem to be that close when you were trying to figure out why in the world you were looking down and sick like. Were you planning on leaving us here while you passed away?"

"......."

"Well were you?"

"No.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 14, 2017 2:08 am

Brandon whispers rhT he chose all of them
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 14, 2017 10:07 am

They looked at one another to sigh, shaking their heads wondering what they were thinking because of it. How in the world would he be able to do that without causing something. Maybe in some way, Brandon could take it easy without trying to break her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 15, 2017 2:25 am

I xhoose you all.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 16, 2017 10:40 am

They all looked at one another then at Brandon, wondering if he's even thinking right. How in the world could he take all of them for himself? Second if he could, they wouldn't be able to fit in close to help him. Maybe four at a time but that wouldn't do for him. ".........."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 16, 2017 3:05 pm

Darkness.. coyld you explain hiw your asoecy if ny piwrr wirks?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 16, 2017 8:16 pm

"Brandon, I don't think I can explain what your asking me right there. Care to explain it in a better way?" Darkness looks towards him but Brandon sighed to look at her then say it a little more better before she nods.

"Well?" Melli was curious what he was trying to say but she lets out a sigh.

"He can use his demon side to also combine with the darkness surrounding him. He can pleasure all of us in one go and take us no matter who is waiting." She said as they gasped hearing that. How could they forget that? Brandon could indeed do that but they thought he banned himself from using it. However, they blushed to wonder just how strong it was from the lack of release.

They look to see him not looking up at them but he was able to show just how hot he was but wouldn't say it. That leaves another suggestion.

"Darkness, do you think he's going through 'that'?"

"Yes. Because of the lack of what he didn't get. Brandon is going through a demon side heat. It's really strong from what I can see and it's getting stronger each passing second that passes. I say if we are taken by him then he gets satisfied and so do we."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 17, 2017 11:45 am

He wayches them all then looks down. Darkness was right and light was a bit nervous. True she loved him but she never knew anyone before. Darkness was the sme but not worried.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 17, 2017 7:02 pm

The other girls blush still looking at him but was worried about it. Darkness still looks at him before walking over to him and bends down in front of him to lift his head up using both hands. She could see his eyes and sad gaze into her own emotionless dark ones before tilting her head slightly.

"You said you wish to claim us all but you worry about what we may say. To be honest, I can sense the ladies surrounding you wish to show their love for you as well. Their in a strong heat too but didn't wish to express it due to being angry with you." he didn't say anything but she slowly leans in closer to rub his cheek with her thumb.

"However, we will do our best to aid you in your need in heat. Please allow us to aid you.." She didn't say anything before pushing him down on his back before crawling on top of him and sits on his lap. Brandon looks up at her but blushes seeing her removing her top showing her breasts to him but the others gasped seeing hers were a little bigger than many but they didn't mind.

"......"

"I will help heal you and the same for the other girls.....so please, lets get started with your healing.." She lays on top of him and deeply kisses his lips so Brandon wouldn't have a say in this. IF he needed help with healing she'll aid him. The same for the other girls. They watch them making out as she swirls her tongue against his while grinding against the soft lump that was getting hard and big in his pants.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 18, 2017 3:13 pm

He did need it and they all sae it as his eings and matks eere exposed as darkness brought out hus hidden sude. His vulnerabilities. They all saw he needed healing and darkness kisses more as his toxic nature took himd if her and the kisses grow loud and wet.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 18, 2017 3:19 pm

Melli and the elements grew nervous and maybe shy seeing this but they saw Darkness and Brandon's tongues swirling against each other while she got wet and him getting hard. She was going to help him no matter what even if he took her in his demonic form. She pressed up against his body more while licking and swirling her tongue against his harder but slowly groans loudly in more pleasure. His hands gripping her hips to feel her slender body.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 18, 2017 3:22 pm

Light was shaking as she watched and fire and air wantrf to join seeing his demon side. Something about it always made thise two melt uncontrollably in want as they go over and pleasure his tail wanting it inside them as water ans earth gulo seeing datjness grinding hard in his cock as she rides it ignoring their clothes
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 18, 2017 3:31 pm

Fire and Air licked against his tail slowly while stroking the tail but they move upward to lick and suck against the tip of his tail. A groan leaves his throat but Darkness keeps kissing him so he won't be distracted by that. Earth and Water was getting wet in need from this that they go over to help as they lower Darkness's hips to grind harder against his cock.

She shivered slightly from that but grinds harder and harder that her pussy was dripping and his cock throbbing hard in his pants that Melli was shaking in her place before Darkness breaks the kiss panting from the kiss.

"Melina and Light.....you need to help him as well. He requires all of us to heal him. It can't be a short number but all of us.....Please come join us." She said hearing Brandon moaning in pleasure but he feels his tail curling up from Fire and Air. Light and Melli wasn't sure how to answer but Darkness sees Brandon's dazed face before she lifts his head and rubs her breasts against his face.

"Your healing is still in progress, Brandon.....you can mess with my breasts if you wi-ah!" She shuts one eye feeling him grab both breasts and sucked on the nipples right away. Pulling and tugging at them hard while squeezing her breasts with his claws pressing against her skin.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 18, 2017 3:35 pm

Light joined in and moans feeling his touch as melli shivered and held her pussy. She was dripping from watching and he grians as melli joins it helping darkness arouse him bu kissi g his neck. They all gliwed and his demon power made limbs from thier energy tailored to pleasure them hiwever they like.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 18, 2017 3:50 pm

They help him sit up a little that she created a chair with her powers but still grinding against his lap and cock. Darkness panted feeling him sucking and pulling at her breasts and nipples before seeing the limbs lowering down to rub against the girls and their pussies too. He just gets more aroused feeling this but swirling his tongue against the nipple as Melli sucked and rubs his chest to help but she was already feeling weak because of this.

Fire and Air kept stroking his tail while Water and earth still helped get him pleasure. Melli panted to lick his neck but Darkness and Light moaned at the same time feeling their bodies burning even worse before the Limbs throb in heat because of Brandon being aroused.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 18, 2017 3:55 pm

The limbs shape themselve to give them macimum pleasure befite rubbing against them harder getting wet as their toxic fluid coated them. The girls feel it sink into their skin melting all sensasion except pleasure away as the feeling spread from their pussies to their bodies
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 18, 2017 6:08 pm

Brandon panted still rubbing Darkness's breasts but heard the others and Melli moaning out softly in pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 18, 2017 6:34 pm

Every limb pushes inside flooding thier minds with eachothers pleasure
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 19, 2017 9:47 pm

The elements and Melina cries out in pleasure to shake and fall paralyzed. Brandon smelled the air seeing each one cumming violently in the darkness to get on the limbs he had inside of them and some on him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri May 19, 2017 9:48 pm

Yhey cry out for him as they are yaken bit by bit by the limbs and he walms over to melli beginning with her as he pulls bis limb out and pushes inside her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 19, 2017 9:56 pm

She whines feeling his cock already splitting her apart but it felt too good to stop. Melina whimpers when he pulls back out leaving the tip and pushes forward taking her in a teasing slow speed. He groans from how tight she felt but he just savored it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 21, 2017 12:56 am

He groans thrusting harder
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 21, 2017 9:57 am

She didn't move nor said a thing as Brandon thrusts into her but Melina lowers her head near the dark floor breathing in and out. Her body was already feeling sweaty and hot before she gasped feeling him pulling her closer to go a little harder.

"Hah..ahhh e-easy Brandon. Please, I haven't had you in a long w-while mmmm so it might f-feel nyaaa!!" He grabs her arms to force her to slam against his lower lap but the sharp slaps came after. Why would he be easy when it comes to this? He knew she loved this. They all did.

"Why should I? I know that dirty mind of yours enjoys this sort of pleasure. Are you trying to lie to me Melina?" he warns as she panted to moan again when his cock gets a little bigger inside of her.

"N-No that's not what I mmmmm meant. It's just..."

"Just...what? Are you hoping for me to break you like I did but only more stronger that you will never be the same? Is that what you want you dirty pet?" he said sitting up and thrusting more harder that she cries out to throw her head back. The elements and the others watches to hear this but flushed pink wondering how brutal he'll go on her. His thrusts seem powerful but for him holding back for so long, it should be.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 21, 2017 8:10 pm

The limbs rub and pleasure light and darkness but melli notices light is untouched between her legs no limb goes near.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:24 pm