Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Time amoung us

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Time amoung us

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 07, 2017 8:31 pm

Brandon was looking out from the window of his ship seeing some new directions showing on the screen. It's strange since he wasn't known about this place. Was it new or was it something out of date? Either way he wishes to find out. He was hoping to figure something out. Him and Melina were on this ship and checking some maps.

"Brandon, you told me the ship had good directions to where we are going but I think we are lost. Are you sure we are even close to where we need to be?" she asked checking the map but Brandon nods looking to her.

"Of course we are. I know we may seem lost but we aren't Melina. You do trust me right?" he sees her looking to him but then back at the map to sigh. OF course she trusted him but she wasn't sure where they were gonna end up. The elements were here with them too since Fire and the others were trying to help with anything they can.

At that moment, Fire walked out of a room to look at Brandon showing some maps. "Well, we got everything inside the rooms after we left but I hope Brandon knows where you're going. The others are growing worried about this whole mission of yours..." Fire said while checking a few things.

The others like Water, Earth, Air, Light, and darkness are still doing other things in the ship. Were they going to a new location or is this another goose chase?

Melli told her that she and him are working on it so they shouldn't worry about it. Everything was going to be fine. Of course Fire knew that with the training the two do together or other things from Brandon's lab. Melli had gotten stronger thanks to her husband Brandon while he still showed that sill happy expression on his face.

"She's got a point Fire. You can trust me and her. Everything will be okay."He sees Fire's expression on her face before she nods to sigh. IF Melli and the others trusted Brandon then why was it hard for her to trust him? Things gotten weird because of it so she's wondering if she was wrong about it?

"*Sighs* If you say so. Knowing him, I guess that could be something I'll know later on. Maybe they left some other things for me to do since I've cleaned the house and all. I wonder..." She decided to check on her siblings in the other room or in other locations so Brandon and Melli can work.

"I guess she's getting worried about this whole thing huh? Honestly I wasn't sure if you wanted to believe me or not. I didn't want to cause problems." he said but Melina blinks to look at the thing once more trying to figure out what she should do right now Maybe she can figure out where Brandon was leading them or if this is another chase for nothing. At the time she still trusted him.

"Lets not over think it okay? Just keep focusing on the task at hand till we find something.." she said to him as Brandon sighed and nods feeling Melli kiss his cheek lightly. At least she believes him and it did good for him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Time amoung us

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 08, 2017 8:47 am

He keeps heading to the new blip on his navcom and melli watches him. He hadnt tried to claim any of them in weks and it made them worry because they were ised to his full demon form claiming them every few hours.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 08, 2017 8:04 pm

They decided not to bother him and keep working. The work went on for a few hours before they took a break with Air cooking some food for everyone. The girls and Brandon was talking about enjoying Air's cooking since Melina did it yesterday. He didn't look up at them while hearing Melina and the elements talking together but his eyes just looked to the food that rest on his plate.

"Brandon? Are you alright? You're not eating much of your food. Is it not to your liking?" Air snaps him out of it as he sees the others looking at him worried too.

"Oh, no. I'm alright Air and the food is delicious. You don't have to do anything else." he said but they were not sure if he really was. He's been like this for a while now and even Melli took notice of it. After the last scan tests she's done on him she wonders if Brandon's hiding something.

"Are you sure Brandon?" Earth asked.

"She's right. If something is wrong then you can tell us." Fire added.

"We wish to help you Brandon..if we can." Water said.

"We can do what we can to help you if needed to." Darkness said.

"True. We are here for one another..." Light said.

"So what is wrong?"

Brandon remained quiet but he looks down before standing up and heads to his room to think for a while. However the women grew more worried seeing that.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 08, 2017 9:25 pm

He shivered as he always did the elements and melli were all so beautiful and libd he never realy kbew what to say. "Look i dont know its like i cabt settle down im restless heated and out of breath half the time." Darkness recognized effect of her part of his life his dark desires and being darkness she could see them. She waited until he was l gone and told the others
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 08, 2017 10:02 pm

"Hmmm, how bad?" Melli asked.

"Judging from the strong waves coming from his mind, really bad. Seems mister Maboroshi is avoiding that sort of thing because he wishes to not be mean to any of us." she said but the elements looked worried and even Melli did. Was he forcing himself to not over do it or was he trying to push himself like he does?

"Then we should fix it. Or help him try to relax."

"Him? Relax? Yeah..never gonna happen. He's always working even when it comes to this phone booth like thing. We travel and he's seen working or over doing it. Can't you say something to him Melli that he can rest?" Earth said in worry but Melli crosses her arms to look down.

"Even if I did tell him to do that, he'll just become bored and work even harder. I've known him for a good while and he's not the type to stay still.....I'm sure we can figure something out." she said as they looked down at their plates wondering. As for Brandon he was in his room but his clothes were on the bed and he's in the shower feeling the hot water pouring down his skin to the floor.

What was wrong with him? Sure he's seen many pretty and beautiful women but the ones here seem to effect him more strong. Melli being one and the others adding towards it. How can he even clear his head seeing them and everyday on one ship?

".........." he tries to steady his breathing and hope to cool himself down but knowing that much could be a problem.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 08, 2017 11:00 pm

He focused on his work and melli slowly decided to fish out his issue.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 08, 2017 11:09 pm

"Hey Brandon? Is it okay if we can talk about something?" she asked while setting down a star map he asked her to read over but Brandon looked at the paper in front of him still writing but heard her.

"Of course Melina. What is it?"he keeps writing but Melli wanted this to be taken slow so she didn't make him panic too quickly. Taking a deep breath, she looks around but not at him while studying the map.

"Well.......It's about something when you left after dinner."

"After dinner? What about it?" he asked looking down at the paper but his hands grip the edges slightly with the pen slowly set down. What was she going to ask him? Did it have anything to do with his behavior recently or something else?

"I don't know if this is okay to speak to you about but.....have you been having 'issues' you deal with?"

"Ummm, no? I don't have any issues with me or anyone Melli. Why do you ask?" he said not looking at her like she didn't look at him but Melli just writes something down to answer.

"It has to be something because you seem more stressed out. Your over working yourself to stay away from everyone. You lack sleep and stay in your room for long hours. If me and the ladies did something to you Brandon we are sorry but we don't know what we done. If you tell me I can tell the other girls.." she said but Brandon didn't answer while looking down at the paper. How can he tell her?

That he's been having urges of pleasuring them for the longest but didn't want to show distrust. He wanted to be a good leader and not someone they can't rely on. He keeps calm to lower into his chair and write again.

"?????"

"Trust me, Melina. You nor the other ladies did anything wrong. Besides, this is my problem and I have to deal with it."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 09, 2017 12:49 am

Just tell me." She said and he looked downbefore expalining how lustful he was for all of them
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 09, 2017 3:09 pm

"........"

"I'm sorry.." he said looking ashamed but she didn't respond but felt angry he never told them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 09, 2017 3:11 pm

He returns to his work and melli stopped him. She was mad sure but he meeded her and hid it. Why was he so afraid to share his love with them? Melli didnt know she kisses his lips surprising him and making him panic at first then melt. He was so cute when she kisses him she wanted more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 09, 2017 3:25 pm

Brandon shuts his eyes slowly feeling her hands resting on both cheeks before he snaps out of it and pulls back panting slightly. He looks to Melina worried as if she shouldn't but Melli looks confused at him to raise one eye brow at him. Was he already wishing to hold back when it came to his own needs?

"Wait, wait, wait. You shouldn't.." he sees her glaring at him but Melli wasn't sure what to say at the moment or how. Maybe in another way he can see something else.

"Why are you holding back when it comes to your needs? Are you that completely dunce? she asked looking at him but Brandon tried not to say anything else because of it. She grips his shirt to look into his eyes before letting a sigh out while moving away from him.

"I get it. You lost your touch when it comes to pleasure right? Oh well...I figure you been having trouble with yourself that I can help you out as any lover would. I guess you don't deserve it."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 09, 2017 3:37 pm

He looked down and she saw that thise words wrre his teason for holding back he really didny thibk he deserved oy all.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 09, 2017 4:26 pm

Melina just looks away from Brandon ready to leave before opening the door and stops to look ahead. "You know Brandon. I didn't know if you are able to trust others like you did. You never were afraid to claim what you wished. However, do whatever you will. If the elements wish to help you they can. But you lost my trust in helping you." she said quiet before leaving and shutting the door.

".............."

Brandon blinks but looks down to cover his face. He blew it and wishes to find a way to help her but she won't even trust him any more. Meanwhile, Melina told the others what happened but the elements were not sure why he didn't reclaim what he wished. It hurt them knowing he couldn't trust him until then.

Either way, that was up to him while Melli and the girls started cleaning up. They might have to stay away from him either way.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 09, 2017 4:36 pm

He was feeling so bad but fighting everything he needed.

They had to leave because they were chased away from earth. Brandon blamed himself and none of the elements or melli blamed him so they couldnt see why his heart was so heavy. Darkness and lught could but when they reach out to heal his heart it cracks.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 09, 2017 5:27 pm

Light and darkness sat beside him not saying a thing while Brandon was getting healed but why where they helping him after making many of the elements lose trust in him. However she just looked silent before long that they keep helping him. Brandon didn't know what to do but he wonders if both of them were feeling the same.

"You seem more down than normal you know. That won't do for you." Darkness light while Light just keeps silent.

"She is correct. You shouldn't be able to be so down and sad. Maybe in another way you can learn to gain their trust. Same with Melina." she said but Brandon lets out a sigh not sure how to make it work.

"Honestly I don't know. I already lost their trust and Melina's trust. I got all of us in trouble and became out laws from the police. Everything is indeed my fault because of it and now they won't even look or speak to me. I guess that's my fault....because of it." he said depressed before Light and darkness said nothing else.

"Things will change in time but you will have to wait.....time will heal but that takes time..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 09, 2017 5:37 pm

But ypure all homeless because of me. Drifting through time and space because i thought i could help but then i get beat once and you all got hurt.

He winced remembering thwir wounds the people caused to chase him away and he took them with him because he knew the people would kill them so he wouldnt come back
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 09, 2017 5:47 pm

"......."

"Time will heal....just don't let it get to you..."

"You did what you did, Brandon. Besides we will live together so might as well. Second, we might be able to learn more about you and each other. Same with gaining the others trust."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 09, 2017 6:30 pm

You two were sealed a long time. The other elements developed these complicated feelings
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 09, 2017 7:44 pm

"We know we were not known about the new changes to the living world but in some way we wish to learn. You did say you were going to teach us like the others will. Time and time again have things not knowing about all this so why not? You wish for us to learn and develop feelings like other girls or do you not understand?" Darkness asked since Brandon looked down not sure how to answer this without making them angry about it.

"Maybe, I don't know. In some way I'm not really sure about it because of it. Maybe in another way it can show me how to fix this. I never wanted Melina or the other elements to hate me like this. How in the world can I fix this and earn their trust again?" he really wanted to earn it back but Light sighed as they lower their hands.

"It's up to them how to forgive you, Brandon. However if you do what is right for you then things could come alright after a while. Things happen for a while...and that should help you.." he said gently but he sighed to nod. Maybe he can figure something else out about it to fix this. He thanks the two of them before they get up and leave for their rooms in this ship. He may need to take it slow with one at a time but wasn't sure who to start with since Melli was angry to not speak to him.

Might have to begin with fire. She was in her room but was training with her own possible ability. She was angry with Brandon yeah but she had a guess he wasn't himself from this. Maybe she could talk with him to fixing this but that could lead to things getting worse later on. Right now, he could only hope for her to learn and just work on it. Before long, a knock was heard as she looks at the dummy still kicking it.

"It's open!" she calls out hearing the door open as Brandon walks in to wait for her to turn around. Fire turns around seeing him and stops to wonder what he could need this time after what Melina told him right after.

"Oh..it's you....what is it? Here to lie to us again?"

"No...I just wish to talk..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 09, 2017 11:47 pm

"Melli my lustful urges are out of control im guilty because i stranded us here."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 10, 2017 6:51 pm

"You know Melina's not in my room right? She's in her own and she doesn't wish to speak with you. She's told us about what is up with you and that's really low for someone like you Brandon." From her tone of voice even Fire was angry with him from what happened. However, he wished to fix all this if he can get them to listen to him.

"Yes, I know I messed up and I don't deserve any of you but I want to make this all right. I want to fix this for them and myself." he mutters but Fire didn't say anything to him as she went back to fighting and working once more. Maybe he can find another way to talk to them without them yelling at him in anger.

"Listen Brandon, you should have told us your problem and we could have helped you but hiding it from us won't help you. Maybe you need time to yourself away from us until we feel like we can trust you again." she said.

"But I-"

"You better go. I still need to work out but for my advice; stay away from Melli and the others. You don't want to end up slapped or worse so leave her be." she helps him to the door and closes it behind him as Brandon stood in the hallway and looked down to sigh feeling angry with himself from what he's done. Now no one wished to speak to him. Not even Melina. She didn't want to even look at him or speak to him because of his secrets from them. His stomach felt weird in sickness but he just wanted to fix this.

Knowing he won't hear from them, he heads to his room to be by himself for a while. He's done enough work for one day. The other elements were in their rooms too for their time to themselves but the same for Melina that was brushing her hair from a mirror but her eyes just watches the brush that moved against her hair.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri May 12, 2017 9:12 am

They didny see him at all or hear any noise that he was even alive in the ship and it felt dead. He was always working on something but a few days of scilence pass and they grow worried since the food generator was filling up. Brandon usually eats half of it a day. A week went by and they get worried his door was gone and yhey couldnt find it anywhere when yhey ask the ship it said it was forbidden to mention him until they werent mad or
    They trusted him. When ever that would be. They stort to get worried as their heat and want slowly returned. Not javing him around made it happen much skower and they got used to it easier without his teasing thwm.

Watching all yhis he sat still going without anything. They always hide their feelings and he doesnt get mad so wjy do they get mad when he hides. He blamed himself and wanted to help. They ignored him they stonewalled any attempt to help them. Sadly their hearts ache and they slowly muss the sound of his work. His songs and his affection. The ship began tp feel cold and dead wothout him and even the computer was malfuntionimg slightly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 12, 2017 5:59 pm

They were sitting in the main room alone together but they didn't say anything to one another. Sure they were angry with him but he didn't have to disappear like that. The anger was going away but they were not still okay with trusting him right now. Unless he would come to them if anything was wrong. Light came out with some hot soup for everyone but they sat down eating in silence.

"I don't get why that jerk is keeping away from us. That won't help his situation." Air said sadly while Water eats some of the soup and had her eyes shut.

"I guess so but that won't help with his problem. Unless we trust him too, we won't see him no longer." Water said with a sigh.

"Why? Is he planning to kill himself from hunger? He's insane if he's planning on doing that. Maybe theirs another way for us to get to him. Some way to tell him we wish to talk."

"It's not easy. Me and Darkness don't know much of the new ways here but we get the feeling he's just lost and heartbroken. Yes, he's hurt everyone here for not coming to us in his dire need. And yes, it was not okay for him to keep it to himself."

"However we are hurting him now by not giving back our trust and love. He could be spinning in a world of chaos where ever he is. Or he could be dead from the lack of food, water, or even his urges getting taken care of. Things have happened before towards that."

"Hold on; he's not dead is he?"

"No he's not. The ship would have gave a warning if he was getting close to death. Brandon won't die so easily remember?" Melli knew him too well to what he does and how he thinks but from this, maybe it's time for them to give him their trust again but slowly. Melli wasn't sure if she fully forgives him for keeping this to himself but knowing he could be in serious danger made her worry.

"We better find him and at least give our trust back to him but this is only if he will be open to us and if he needs something he can ask us. No more hiding.......right?"

The elements nod to agree but goes to speak with the ship that was still malfunctioning. Even with Earth trying to fix it, Brandon knew this ship better than they did.

"Ship, is their a way for us to see where Brandon is? We need to speak with him.."

'Access Denied. None is able to visit him unless group fully trusts him again.'

"This is black mail! We are only giving one choice to trust him again or else he dies...that's not right."

"What were you expecting Fire? He's always like that. Even most stubborn too....."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 13, 2017 7:43 am

The klaxon sounded and brandon appeared he had been meditating but now he was at the controls. The rebels found them and he activated a random warp fold. They were sebt acriss the universe in the blink of an eye to a dead system. He panted a bit before simmering down the ship had no weapons he had no beed of them its engines were its pride. The others saw he stayed with yhem adter the emergrncy to applogize
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 13, 2017 3:02 pm

He sees them looking at him while the girls looking at him. They didn't say anything before Melina took a step forward with arms crossed. Her eyes looking right into his own.

"??????"

"Brandon, all of us and me wish to say sorry for....cutting you off and all. It's just what you did really hurt us since you can always come to us with any problem you have. We will forgive you if you give your word to come to us for anything you need. It can be one of us, two, or all of us. Just please tell us so we can help you.....alright?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:31 am