Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Vampire and roses

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Vampire and roses

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 07, 2017 6:03 pm

It all happened so fast and yet she wasn't sure how in the world it did happen. At first she was accepted into a town with many people that didn't understand the things and ways to their town. However she was alright with teaching the people with new things from further away places.

"Down with the monster upon the mountain!" One cried.

"He's a true beast if he's like this. We must keep him away from the town." Another said

"He's a curse to us all. What do you make of it?" A third as Melina but she always said he's nothing to them and should keep their defense from having something ruin them. Of course the people believed her and lived their lives as normal. Things were alright with her and them until she started hearing reports of this main monster that lived high in the cold dark mountains away from the lower part of the town.

It seems he's been feeding and others leave to live with him forever. However he's not interested in others unless they are serving him. People went to her to ask for help but Melina again said don't panic and leave it be. She finds out from many people and the library about this one main vampire that's taken many people through the years and now others that fall prey to any.

The main leader never showed his face to others except to his next target he wishes to add to the family. Melina told them many horrible things but as a teacher she was hoping to show enough proof for that. After a little longer, the people was getting warnings of blood signs and deadly burned signs that tells them he knows about the one that told them about him and warns them to mind their business.

Melina told them he could be bluffing but knowing the vampire, he's never the one to lie. However, she wasn't scared of him. That changed for her when one warning caused more problems for the people. They believe that she was lying to them and demanded for her to be killed so he will leave them alone.

"You can't be serious!!! I'm not trying to have you people get hurt I was just-"

"You have forsaken us teacher! He's still here doing what he wishes and stealing our people. You must be a thief that lied to enter our town."

"What?! NO! I'm not! I'm really a teacher that come to help you. Please believe me I wouldn't-"

She ducks from a rock that hits her head that blood spilled from her to the ground. The stinging pain gave Melina a headache but she watches them walking over to her with weapons and fire as she was chased out of town. Melina didn't get why these people never believed her but they think the reason he wouldn't leave them alone was because of her being a liar and a thief. She tried to tell them no but they get her near some edge that she was scared seeing behind her of a deep black ditch.

She didn't know how deep it was but before looking to them, someone stabs into her back as blood spills into the snow but they then shove her off from the edge and into the darkness. Maybe now the vampire will leave the people alone. Melina fell to her death but tears left her eyes to shut them and just accept her faith in some way but someone else wouldn't have it.

Normal hazel eyes watched the woman falling down but hears a slight crack from the bottom. He quickly moves into the dark to locate the body but didn't say a thing right after. He bends down seeing the female but she was already losing a lot of blood from the hard impact and dying as we speak.

"........"

He keeps his eyes on her blood covered face before taking out a knife and lowers it near her neck. A scared whimper leaves her throat from her dying breath but the blade presses against her throat but not hard to cut skin.

"N-No.....please..."Her voice was really weak so that told him she was indeed dying before a harsh cough left her mouth seeing blood spilling from her lips that she lays on the ground not able to stay awake anymore. The male saw the female twitching as her breaths became weaker and weaker till she became still. Should he save this female after the stories she's told about him?

Well, he's never the one to let someone die so It might be best to not. Raising the blade from her neck, he lowers it to his arm and deeply cut into his skin. His blood came dripping down and some hits her cheek but he gently held her head up from the ground. He then opens her mouth to have some blood spilling into her mouth.

"......" He sees the blood filling her mouth but closed her lips to have her swallow it. That should keep her steady until getting back home. He picked her up in his arms and heads on home with her but he looks ahead to recover for a while or how ever long it took.

~four months later~
    Melina was resting in bed with bandages wrapped around her forehead but she turns her head feeling some headache. She only same darkness and silent mutters around her. Was she dead? She could be since she was stabbed and fell from a high place. Her head could have split open or died of blood loss. She turns her head again but felt something soft against her cheek to slowly move one hand and feel.

Wait? Was this a pillow?

She slowly opens her eyes seeing her vision blurry but before she could do anything, Melli snaps awake to sit up looking around. Melina wasn't dead but alive! How was it possible? She knew she was dying but she was alive? Her eyes looked to her hands but then noticed where she was. She seems to be in some bedroom but it's the old version like in a castle. The wall was painted a dark blue with red roses in vases. A giant mirror was hanging above the dresser and two more near the window covered with some black shades.

The bed she was resting on had black bed sheets that was silk and warm and the pillows being a lighter black. She even was wearing some long night dress with long sleeves with her hair out and spilled all over her.

"...I...How is this possible? I'm...I shouldn't be alive. I was to be dead..."

"You did die but it seems our master saw you as another being rejected by the people back there."

She jumped hearing the tone before Melli looks seeing a woman there. The female looked like some goddess but with dark red silk hair down to her ankles. Gentle small hands and a slim body that seems to look unreal for Melina. She walked over wearing a normal maid dress before looking at Melli but she saw her eyes were blood red with fangs seen under her lips. That scared Melina that she moved away from her but the maid tilts her head seeing this.

"You shouldn't be scared. I will not hurt you." she said in a monotone but Melina grips the sheets and looks around the room then at her.

"W-where am I? Why am I here?"

"You are in the main guest bed room that my master asked you to be placed in." She said looking to Melina but saw her gripping the sheets tighter. Wait then if she was here then is this the place of that main vampire?

"How in the world.....did I get here? Tell me right now!"she said to threaten her but the maid wasn't fazed by it.

"Master. After he found your damaged body from your accident he brought you here." she said but Melina looked pale hearing that.

"Wait; Master? Your master brought me here? But how, we are high up in the lower area of the mountains...aren't we?"

"Yes. He heard some noises from his library and saw the humans down below from us chasing you. He figure you were going to be killed for something and brought you here." she said but Melina looked down trying to think but asked.

"S-so..I died?"

"Yes. You died when arriving here but that was months ago. After my master gave you some of his blood, you started healing and became an undead. Your an undead like us now with master's blood flowing through your veins."

"Then that means...."

"You're a vampire now since it's the only way to save your life." she said but heard Melli gasp from what she heard from that. Did this mean she seriously was...she reaches up to open her lips to feel two small sharp fangs there that her eyes widen in shock.

She really was a vampire! A real vampire!

"I..I'm..."

"A vampire yes. Master save you from your dying faith and has given you life again. He's been waiting for your rebirth but it took many months, four to be correct. The injuries you had were life threatening so it took that long for your wounds to heal and your human blood to be changed. You still are getting your strength right now miss so you shouldn't be moving as much right now.

"Their is no way I'm a vampire! This is some sort of prank

"I assure you miss, this is not fake and your not dreaming. You are indeed a vampire.."

"I don't believe you. I don't know what is going on but I'm leaving!"Melina moved to the side of the bed to get out of here.

"I wouldn't do that miss." She heard the maid warn but Melina ignores her to get out of bed but when doing so her body felt like jello and falls to the floor with a hard thud. She winces in pain from that.

"Owwww......."

"I told you...." She mutters to walk over and carefully helps her up and back into bed.

"See? you can't move right now and still need rest. Master won't be happy if you keep hurting yourself like that so please relax until then." she said but Melli looked more scared and away from the maid.

"T-then where is this.....monster of yours?"

"He's in his studies drinking for his daily break. He will be here later to check up on you since he's been waiting for you to open your eyes. Master will be pleased to see you okay."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Vampire and roses

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 09, 2017 12:24 am

He was distant
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 09, 2017 3:55 pm

She stays in the room while not saying anything else right now. However, Melina just lets out a sigh before giving it some thought. Maybe she can find another way to get out of here but the maid stays with her so that wouldn't trick her.

One maid goes to find Brandon that still remains in the study but drinking some wine as his face remained covered. A fire was roaring in the fireplace but also looking slightly quiet. Before long, another maid came over to then look down a bit. "Sire, the human girl is awake. It seems your blood has helped and saved her."

"So she lives?.......good. At least we know it worked."

"Yes. Do you wish for me to give your daily food?" she asked but Brandon shook his head while he sets the glass down before gently turns a page. In another direction, he wonders what he'll do now since she's helped and well. What will he do now?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 09, 2017 4:13 pm

He offered to let her go where she wanted seyying her free
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 09, 2017 9:12 pm

"Let her go? But sire what if she-"

"It's not right for her to stay here but I'm sure she will find another place to take a new home from that." Brandon had a few leave for their freedom so you don't see as many unless they wish to stay. He tried not to bring back bad memories including this one. The maid sighed as Brandon thinks a little more before hearing the door open again with the same maid with Melina that was helped into his room.

"Master, the girl wishes to speak with you...."

"You brought her here?" he asked but Melina held onto the maid since she still couldn't walk at the moment because of it. He heard her walking bad from low body and weakness but she slowly tries to take a seat. He saw her looking some what better but she was quiet.

"....I see you are doing better......was their something wrong?"

"No.....but I wanted to ask why you saved me like you did. I was already on the ways to dying but you saved me. Is that crime to you or no?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 14, 2017 8:42 am

"I dont know quite yet. I acted on impulse."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 14, 2017 10:03 am

"On Impulse? You save me due to your impulse? That didn't make sense..." She said looking towards him with her arms crossed but she did wish to know a little bit more because of it. This man was the most dangerous through this world so if he did it on impulse why? He could have left her to die but he didn't.

Even worse that she was a vampire just like him or others and that still didn't wasn't okay. Melina quietly looks down to the lap trying to figure out why this man was being so merciful towards her. She used to be a human and now she wasn't.

"Was their anything else you wish to tell me or ask? You must have more on your mind.." he still didn't look at her but Melina glared to look down once more towards that.

"Another thing is why? You gave me your blood and saved me from death. You could have left me to die but you saved me from it."

"Again; that was on impulse..."

"........."

"I know you and the people didn't seem to enjoy things I do but I have my reasons. However, you may not be able to go home. Since your a vampire now, the people won't accept you again and try to kill you. I get you wish to leave but after this, that might not be easy........."

"I figure I wouldn't be able to. Since I'm a vampire now......like the others you have under your control.."

"I don't control anyone. They are free to live however they wish. All I ask is for them to respect me and their home so nothing else will happen after. That's all. I know you don't wish to be here but you have no choice."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 18, 2017 4:39 pm

She was shocked and saw he had alot of damage to his clothes he had been fighting for a while. As she looked at him he was no beast bit a striking man. Just looking at him sent waves of pleasure through her body and as he spoke she heared all her dirtiest fantasies under his voice
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 18, 2017 5:06 pm

She blushes not sure how to answer to this nor how in the world he heard that. Was he reading her mind? Or could see it through her eyes? Melina just looked away again but Brandon sighed to look right towards her a little bit. He noticed her reactions but they seem to be a little different than most who was changed by him or other vampires.

"Now, as I said. You are free to leave whenever you like my dear but I don't know where you will go. If you remain here you won't have to deal with this nonsense and of the humans hunting you down because they'll think I've killed you. Though not many will help you either if they find out your a vampire. They'll go strait to stabbing your heart." he said looking to her then turns his gaze to the fire as the light reflected from his eyes but she looks at the fire as well before Brandon sighed.

"So I guess you still have your two choices milady....One, you can remain here and live in my mansion for your life. Since you know what just happened with the humans might happen again. You won't be able to do much as right now since your still getting used to your new body. That's one choice you have.."

"I guess it sounds like something else.......or scary."

"Yes yes, it's something. That's one choice Or...."

"O-or?" She sees him not answer her before he looks at her slowly with his hazel eyes that look turned a deep red bearing into her soul but that also stabs her heart to grip her shirt slightly.

"You can stay here and live with us. No one will bother you nor hurt you but I'll be able to aid you if you need anything....just name it. So my dear; what will it be?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 25, 2017 5:07 pm

He let her choose and gave her the time she needed to think it out
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 25, 2017 6:54 pm

She wasn't sure what to do before she slightly feeling more silent. The choice wasn't helpful to her but in another way Melina wasn't sure because of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 25, 2017 10:23 pm

Days turn to weeks turn to months and melli was happy for once she could be herself and it made the whole house btighter.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 25, 2017 10:36 pm

Brandon didn't complain about her choice to stay here with the others of his kind while resting in his own chambers. He's even took a notice to many being more open about things and even taken her advice to do things they wanted to for a while.

They were more free spirited and more alive even being undead vampires. Most of his people usually were sleeping right now but he wasn't at the moment. Just taking up some time to read a few books given to him by the main maid. He just scans through the pages while enjoying the story but he slowly turns the page to only see the next chapter.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 27, 2017 4:42 pm

he put a book ma4k in and went to see how she was doing.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 27, 2017 6:27 pm

She was in her room walking slowly to get some movement and feeling back in her legs. The maid from before was helping her right now to walk slowly across the room. Melli didn't seem to be angry like before but only wanted to help fix this from not being weak and all. After some time, she gets to the other side looking tried but she keeps her still.

"You been doing this for a long time miss. Don't you think you should rest a while?" she asked.

"Why? I need to get the feeling back in my legs or else I'll become weak for others to carry me. I can't have that." she said but tries to walk again but trips for the maid to catch her. She sure was strong for someone like her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 7:25 pm

He sees her struggling thinkingv she was adorable and wanting to claim her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 10:45 pm

However, he wasn't sure how to do it. Most times he's never felt this way when it comes to claiming a mate but after this, maybe it won't be so bad. He just watches her walking slowly against the wall but slowly sees her almost slip to catch herself.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 10:47 pm

He wanted to go over and kiss her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 10:50 pm

'No, she's not ready for me. Not yet. I want to her savor this new place she calls home. Then maybe I'll give her my kiss.' he thought watching her but she only keeps walking slowly to gently remain focus to getting near her room and walking inside of it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:36 pm