Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 27, 2017 8:36 pm

Its good so good i cant control myself. " he oanted ojt as she slowed then she skammed harder and faster hearing him and it arused her more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 27, 2017 11:52 pm

Did he mean all of this aroused him? Melli was able to get him hot and horny just for her? Both cheeks flushed a red color still grinding and circling her hips more that he was moaning her name being lost. The sensations he felt only gotten stronger and Brandon grew more hungry to ram her deep into the bed. He wanted to really take her for his own but he didn't want his mind to break too much. He could feel how hot and slick her pussy was that he hugs her lower hips watching her but to really stop her.

"W-what is it? Do I need to stop?"

"Noooooooo don't stop. I want to see you ride me even more. Bouncing on my lap as my cock pushes into you." he panted against her chest while she blushes hearing this from him.

"You mean that way? I don't know if I ahhnn~" right away he latches onto her nipple to suck and tug on them using his teeth. The sting only made her pussy tighter with another moan leaving his life. His body was burning up hot and it's all because of her teasing his body this way.

"B-brandon d-don't mmmmmm do that. My body already feels weak if you tease my body anymore." she panted but cries out when he pulls hard on the nipple and growls not wanting to stop. He wanted to claim her body over and over again till she was stuffed with cum. Or even laying on her back while she spreads herself open for him whimpering and begging for more. The thought only made his cock throb in heat to accidentally bite down on it.

"Mmmmmm~" she tasted good. Her blood tasted good. Even her sweat tasted good that Brandon felt her struggling to get away from him. It was too much and too soon in hopes of making him calm down. That wouldn't do for Brandon trying to hold her still but she only made it worse by her tone of voice. Calling out his name in a tone of lustful pleasure and drooling slowly from the chin, dazed eyes only making him cut into her skin now.

"Brandon..oh god Brandon. No please hah please don't mmmmm!! o-ohh...f-fuck me.....mmmmmm.....you h-have to stop..or I'll lose my m-mind....your touches are dangerous. You'll make m-me cum...you're gonna make me cum..." her voice, her smell, her touches only made him snap that he couldn't get enough of her.

Suddenly, Brandon flips them so he's on top and looking down at her face with breasts laying flat on her chest. Her body even looked good for him to eat that his one hand moves down and slaps across the two making her yelp in pain. It hurt true but he didn't stop slapping on her breasts but while doing so, she whimpers feeling her skin turning red when the hits get harder and harder.

"*Slaps hard* Ah! B-brandon that h-hurts *breasts were slapped again* mmmm! You're gonna bruise my brea-*another slap* Nugh!" she tried to get him off of her but her wrists got held down by one of his hands using some of the pillow case that was ripped by him. Brandon loved seeing this to his wife quivering from the mix of pain and pleasure.

"Ahhh!....Ahhhh...hah..hah....Nughhhh.....errrmmmmm!"

He licked his lips slowly before feeling her twitching in pleasure but breathing in rather hard and quick before he lowers down to lick against the bruises he gave her to get a hiss from Melli. "Mmmmmmmm.....Mine....your mine, Melli. You look so pretty like this. Squirming in pleasure under my body as I punish you like a good pet....so cute...."

"Hah....hah....hah...."

"What's wrong? Do you like it when I mark you like this? Do you enjoy getting pain from your husband?" he asked licking against her nipple again but she whimpers to blush not able to move now.

"I..I can't...."

"You do. I know that lost expression of desires on your face when it feels that good. Your such a naughty woman Melli..." he said against and near her ear before he sucks harshly to make her cry out mixed in a moan.

"You do...You love it when I hurt you, don't you?"

"Haaa...hah...hhaaaa....B-brandon....please...please s-spare me...I'll be good but please..n..no more...." He only laughed seeing this of her begging for him. This only got him wanting more of her so he did another plan to keep her horny till he fucked her silly. He gets off of her to lift her chin that she blushes even worse to wonder what he'll do.

"On your knees and bring that butt nice and high. I wanna see..." he orders to see Melli gulp but do as he said. She lays on the bed with her head looking the other way from him blushing heavily in fear but excitement. Brandon smiled seeing her doing as he ordered but watching her pussy lips wet and her butt looking cute. He lowers one hand down to grab her wrists and tie them even tighter that it could leave a bruise but she didn't seem to mind.

"Perfect. You are so beautiful.."

"I-I'm not....Brandon. This is so e-embarrassing....." she whimpers but Brandon brings down his hand to smack it harshly that she yelps in pain from that. He sees her squirming away to only have her wrists tied on the bedboard apart and her ankles tied together. He held her hips still before rubbing her lower back.

"Are you denying my comments? seems like a punish is in order.." he said but she gasped when he started spanking her hard using one of his hands. Each slap was nice and loud to where she could feel each one.

"Ah~ B-brandon don't! Please don't s-mmmm! spank me. Don't spank me!" she begs but he only keeps going even harder. By each one he gave her, he only heard her intake sharp breaths of air through her teeth. The pain must feel good since she's even groaning because of it but was keeping her voice down.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 3:22 pm

She felt a slao that shook the bed hit her right butt cheek brusing the curve. She gasps out with a line of drool breaking and hitting the wall as she panted dazed and red with tears welling up in her eyes. Her muscle was burised and her slin was raw from on ehit. She whimoers and asks for another expecting him to switch cheeks like he usually oes but thit time he spanked her clit before attatching a rubber clip to pinch it continuously.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 5:03 pm

She cries out feeling the sudden pressure that he watches her wither on the bed but he keeps her still so she won't fall. Brandon smiled seeing her getting wet now but holds onto the clip and pulls on it. That only caused Melli to cry out again with a lustful moan. Sure it stings and hurts but it also made her feel so good.

"B-brandon no! D-don't pull on it!" she panted lowering her head down onto the bed but he laughed to still pull and make her stay up on her knees like a good girl. His hand lowers down her back to make her look at him.

"It's not Brandon...it's master. You should be asking me for more little pet. If you do, I'll give that to you because right now, you don't need my cock right now. I only give that to good little pets and your being a bad one right now."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 5:08 pm

He slaps her other butt cheek harder than the first then her lower back as she cries out dripping violently on the bed secretlt begging fir his brutal cock to penetrate her and stretch her wide.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 5:16 pm

Brandon still slaps his hand against this butt cheek wanting to see her moving and grinding against the bed to get him turned on more but he controlled himself. He didn't want her to forget this, he didn't want her to let another one get in the way of their love because she belongs to him. Her pussy already was dripping wet just like her eyes full of tears but he sees her shaking again to only bite into the pillow loving the feeling.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 5:21 pm

He puts clips on her nipples and slaps her thighs
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 6:32 pm

She yelps feeling that but moans from the side hit he gave her, wiggling her hips that she sees him watching her. One hand goes to pet her head feeling her hair but he could tell that she was close to another climax but he wanted her to wait. Not just yet for her to come because he needed to keep teasing her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 6:47 pm

He made her wait as her desire grew and the level of pleasure drained out making her want more. As her desires beging to go out of control he spanks her pussu again making he rpleasure spime once more to slowly drain out as he rubbed her belly and breasts lightly slapping one to test their bouncyness.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 10:48 pm

They bounce slightly from the hit but he only smiled to squeeze them for her. A moan came from her lips before she gently shivers in pleasure to him touching her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 30, 2017 10:55 pm

She was going to xum soon from his teasing even if it wasnt much and he groans feeling he rheat rising slowly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 31, 2017 5:02 am

He still kept going with playing on her body but it only rose the lust between them more as she felt so close. Her pussy and wetness dripping and his cock throbbing ready to burst but he wanted inside not out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 31, 2017 12:00 pm

He waited he wanted her to beg for him inside before continueing and if she cums first then she gets to feel him cum inside if he cums first she will be coated. He waited rubning her and grinding
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 31, 2017 8:58 pm

She blushes feeling that but Brandon only keeps going wishing to see more of her reactions. Her body panted slightly getting hotter and hotter before slowly blushing a bit worse.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 31, 2017 10:22 pm

He keeps rubbing and grinding hard working yo pleasure her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 31, 2017 11:33 pm

"B-brandon..p..please...please more...I need more.." she said in a weak tone but he only keeps going slow to see how desperate she'll become.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:57 am

"Haa you kniw rhe rules if you eant more then you jave to calim it on your own"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:54 am

"B-but-"he spanks her again to make Melli yelp in pleasure but get more wet because of the sting. That only made him more aroused to see her this way but he wouldn't get too far since she had to do this herself. If she wanted to go further, she needs to do it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:30 am

He keeps teasing rubbing and grinding driving her crazy til she snapped
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:10 pm

She blushes feeling hot but holds him down because of it to see Brandon watching her. Heated breaths leave her lips but her body was twitching and dripping from her place right on his cock. She sits up feeling worse to stroke him using one hand that he groans in pleasure from her touch.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:58 am

He waited watching her as he groand
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:22 am

Melli didn't say a thing from that before she slowly blushes again to then get more closer to get ready to push him into her. However before the tip pushes in, she stops looking at him. Brandon blinks wondering why she stopped but saw a smile forming on her face to gently start stroking him.

"H-Hey, I thought-" he panted feeling her squeezing him to spread pre-cum from the tip that runs down the length. She was seriously teasing him to see how bad he was. She heard the wetness and squishy noises from his cock while messing with him but it caused another heated moan to leave his lips.

"D-does my touch feel good? Your throbbing so hard now..." she sees him blushing but gets off his lap and was stroking him while playing with his cock. It only gotten worse as she heard a groan from him as if Brandon was begging to take him but she shook her head. Her place was already dripping and opening for his cock but she ignores it to watch him. She still watches him while blushing but squeezes his cock even more causing him to groan louder.

"*Giggles* No matter what I do, you only seem to get much worse than usual. Your only getting even hotter now because of it."

"That's your fault f-for doing this. I thought you were going to claim it..."

"I will but not yet. I want to savor this feeling with you.....before getting that. I though my hand feels good f-for you?" she said blushing but Brandon didn't answer that since his eyes watches her again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:25 am

Its does not too hard and mmm you always seem to like it and that makes it harder than usual ehen you touch it" he said panting a little trying to keep his head in the game. This wasnt normal but he liked it. He liked watching her and playing with her teases.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:31 am

"Glad to hear but.....I was hoping for another taste then? You don't mind do you?" she asked blushing still stroking him faster and faster hearing Brandon's groans of pleasure. He tried not to cum too suddenly since he wanted to show her how powerful he can be but she giggles lowering her head down and licks the tip with the tongue. It still felt warm and cool that she takes him in her mouth sucking him off while purring deeply.

"H-Hey, no fair. I already came and you..mmmm!"

"Mllllahh....I'm sorry you just...taste really good. I can't help myself see?" she reaches in between her legs touching herself to feel some wetness dripping on her fingers and moves them from between there showing him. His eyes widen seeing how wet she was but he didn't say a thing regarding it. She gotten highly aroused before she was stroking him more again blushing from the feeling.

Brandon groans with a moan feeling her warm mouth but he only gotten more aroused seeing her swinging her hips for him. She was getting hungry for him, needing more of his love in order to make him horny and hot.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:37 am

She watched as he swelled throbbing and it turned red from pressure. She was surprised it did so fast and it throbbed big enough to satisfy her growing hunger deep between her legs

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:01 am