Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 23, 2017 4:08 pm

She was wearing a large t-shirt with pants this time but wonders where the heck he was. Did Brandon plan on doing some night training this time? She wouldn't be angry if he was but he could at east told her. Or was he avoiding her from what she had said today?

"Guess he's a little mad.....maybe I better say later on.." she said to yawn but relaxes in the bed to then lay down and pulls the covers over on her body. Sleep took over her for the later time but where ever he was, she hope he is okay. Where ever he was.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 23, 2017 5:08 pm

He opened the bedroom door and she gasps seeing him looking like he had been crying. He sat down in his bed and turned over ckosing his eyes. After a few moments in scilence she pushes her bed against his and wedged a blanket between the mattesses to make them one and higs him from behind.

He blushed and said mothing unkess she spoke to him because he was stil broken uo by what he did. The only reason he was still there is it was wrong to leave her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 23, 2017 5:16 pm

She didn't know what to say to him but seeing him crying only made her feel bad like she ruined it. Her head rested against his back hearing his heart but she shifts slightly before letting him go and had another idea. Brandon felt that and wonders what she could be doing before seeing her getting in the bed that she slowly presses up against his front.

He was about to ask what she was doing before she hugs him tightly against her. His head resting on her chest that her heart beat was heard in his ear. Brandon looked more shocked but she looked ahead that her face was shadowed to just hold him close and hope he will understand she's not angry with him.

His eyes just closed half way before tears started forming again and buries his face into her chest trying quietly. She just lets him cry but shuts her eyes in hopes to show she'll be here for him. No matter what pain he went through. She wanted to help him or share it. After all, she was his wife and would help any way she can.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 24, 2017 2:00 am

Time skip two weeks.

Melli and brandon were still together and married but he's happy that they were. At first, they wouldn't talk as much to one another because they gave one another space. Even ignoring Eleesha's little helping spots through the house. However, they were talking and understanding one another more and still remained together to this day.

However, they weren't downstairs to read or do something but were upstairs in their room. Because Brandon's room was destroyed by him, it got re modeled and she decided he could move in her room but that should have happened when they got married but since they never did it, that explains a lot.

The two were laying in bed kissing more often and he was touching her sensitive spots. She loved it and was amazed at him his confidence grew with each moan she let out.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 24, 2017 10:59 pm

To be honest, they didn't end up this way but it sorta just happened while Brandon pulls her body closer against his own. His lips pressing more against her own with one hand moving up from her waist to the upper part of her sides. She was soft and smooth, smelling like cinnamon buns that she just made for breakfast this morning. Melina was actually planning on cleaning up again until Brandon came.

~Few minutes ago~

She was just done setting the freshly made cinnamon buns in some tray beside the oven but had some for him and her to share. A cup of hot cocoa with whip cream on top but she smiled knowing he was better after the two weeks of recovering from the little incident. She cleans her hands using some paper towel and went to start cleaning up the living room.

Of course she saw Eleesha in her downstairs bedroom sleeping since the door was still closed but at least she got her rest. Since the floor was hard wood, she didn't need to use a vacuum but maybe a broom with a small pick up handle. The sweeping wasn't long but she was happy for a job well done.

She then went to wipe the windows clean using some paper towels, humming to herself showing a smile. Then went with polishing the furniture in the living room and some other places too. Dusted the spots that needed it, pat the dust off the rugs, and water the plants. She was done with in a few minutes seeing the place spick and span.

"A job well done. Now, to get the other room and then upstairs..."Just as she was about to turn around and clean up the other room, she bumped into someone but at least she didn't fall this time. She had both eyes shut from the impact before looking up seeing Brandon standing in front of her awake but looking at her face.

"Oh, good morning Brandon. I was wondering when you were gonna get up. You must have been tired from yesterday but I won't blame you training can do that to you. That explains Eleesha not awake yet. Either way, I made some breakfast in case you were hungry and the same for Eleesha whenever she gets up so please help yourself." She showed her same sweet smile upon her face but Brandon didn't answer her that made her blink slightly confused.

"......."

"Umm, Brandon? Did you hear me? Are you still half asleep silly head? Theirs breakfast in the kitchen if your hungry..." Again, no response. That made Melina look a little more confused and a bit worried. Why didn't he answer her? Was he sick or was he thinking of the incident from two weeks ago?

"Brandon, if you are worried about that whole incident its fine. My neck still recovered from it and I'm not angry at you for it. Now, you said you promised to keep that smile on your face for me. Now, maybe some breakfast will-"

Both of his hands slam against the wall near both sides of her head which startled her a little with a squeak. Brandon said nothing even from doing that but looks down at her face. Her eyes looked up at him slightly confused and a little nervous gripping the cloth resting in her left hand for dusting/polishing the furniture. His face was shadowed a little but lightly flushed pink. Melina was going to ask what was wrong before he leans in closer to trap her against it.

"B-Brandon? What's wrong? Why a-are you acting like this? D-did I do something wrong? Did I upset you for some reason? If I did then I'm sorry for-"one of his hands lift up her head by the chin, gazing at her features on her face but she still looked more nervous thinking he was going to say something in a mad tone but it was the opposite.

He suddenly kissed her deeply.

Her eyes widen in shock from the warm kiss as he still cupped her chin with one hand kissing her with the love he felt within. Melli blushing heavily from the sensations of the kiss that her eyes closed half way feeling his lips against her own. What has gotten into him this morning? Didn't he wish to give some space before doing this again. After a bit, he breaks the kiss to hear her breathing in and out from the result of the kiss.

"Hah...hah...hah.....W-wait, what was the kiss f-for? You didn't have to...." He didn't let her get the chance to speak when another kiss was given to her that one hand lowers to take hold of her wrist and press it against the wall. Her other hand gripping the cloth was slipped past her fingers to the floor while being dazed from this. She even grew hot when his tongue pushes past her lips into her mouth, swirling against her own to press up more against her body.

She didn't get it yet but it's a possible chance his confidence was growing and so was his love for her. He breaks the kiss again actually seeing her heated breath leaving her lips but looks more silent because of it. A thin trail of saliva was seen near their lips before it breaks leaving them both breathless.

"M-melli...."

"..Y..Yes??"

"...I......I want to try something if it's okay with you.."

"Try something? I don't....what do you...." She tenses up feeling his hand touching her cheek and moves down her neck. He could feel her heart beat thumping loudly against his fingers to get more flustered.

"Please......I just wish to try i-it once if that's alright...."

"What could you....wish to try with......."

"I just.......I need you." he said the words that made her blush worse since she didn't know how to answer to that. However she didn't need to before he kisses her again.

That's how they ended up upstairs laying in bed to make out. He just keeps her laying on the bed while his hands moved against her skin. Even feeling annoyed with the clothes that got in his way to feel her even more. On the other hand, Melli was relaxing under his touches but her clothes were wrinkled up or messed up thanks to him. She knew he could see her stomach and hips a little. Even a bra strap before he moves his hands down the sides earning a weak shiver.

The sounds she made only made Brandon want her more that he sits up and kisses Melli's lips. She didn't struggle but kisses him back while feeling his tongue swirling against his own gripping his shirt using her fingers. Their kisses seem to be the only thing heard in the room; nice and loud that got mixed with his groans and her soft moans. They only tried to think of one another in this heated wave of pleasure that he moves one hand up from her lower back to the mid chest feeling her bra hook.

He used his hand to grip the hook and un hook it as it got loose from her and droops a little to surprise her now. Next, he lowers the bra straps on her shoulders down using only his teeth that made her feel more embarrassed and removed it from under her long sleeved sweater then pulls it out from under to drop on the floor.

She had no bra now and he lowers down to kiss her shoulder sweetly and slowly with his lips and move near the neck leaving sweet bite marks and kisses against her skin. The action made her whimper from his touch but squeaks feeling one of his hands reaching up to cup one breast and touch her lower stomach. She shuts her eyes tightly from the feeling, squirming a little from this but he only presses her against his body more blushing from her reactions.

One hand was covering her mouth to hold back the moans that tried to spill from her but he squeezes her breast and panted feeling her twitch and shiver. Her whole body was burning, like a fire being stirred inside of her by desire. He felt her moving away from his toxic touch before she was pulled back against him to breath slowly through her nose before his lips went near her ear to speak.

"Please don't hold back your voice..I must hear it. You will let me hear you, won't you Melli?" he begs towards her as she keeps her hand over her mouth that he lowers his lips against her wet neck and clamps down to suck harsh on it earning a jolt from her body and a muffled groan of pleasure. It felt too good, way too good that it seems to be dangerous. What made Brandon feel the need of doing this with her? Was he opening up more towards her that he wished to.....mate?

She felt some tears forming at the end of her eyes feeling more pleasure coursing through her body that his other hand massages her lower stomach adding more pressure into her muscles. He wanted her to enjoy this and get a taste of how good he could be if she wanted him.

"Are you alright? Your face is a beet red and you seem to be drooling a little. Does it feel good?" he whispered this into her ear but she whimpers for a answer. He just tilts his head to the side only pulling at her breast that made her get even weaker.

"Mmfffmmmm~"

"Is that a yes? If it is, I can try making it feel even better than right now....you just look so cute like this that I don't want to stop playing with you."She blushes hard hearing his words but he blushes himself to wishing for her vocal answer. He moves his hand out from her sweater to grip her wrist of the hand covering her mouth. Slowly he lowers it that he sees her drooling and biting down on her bottom lip. It must be feeling good if she was like this.

"Melli....let me hear your voice. I'm begging you to cry out and let me hear it..."She didn't say anything but it told Brandon he'll have to go deeper. He stops the massage against her lower stomach and slips his hand into her pants and rubs in between her legs.

It was too much for her that she lets out a lustful loud moan for his ears to hear, shaking a bit to then fall on the bed. Brandon felt that but didn't stop; rubbing against her panties to hear her now being vocal but she grips the pillow salivating down her chin and on the blanket. That tone only got him to be more confident that he lowers his head near her neck and latches on to suck and pull on her skin.

That caused Melli to cry out in pleasure and crying from how good the sensation was. Her legs rubbing against one another but also against his hand still rubbing against her panties and lower part.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 25, 2017 3:59 pm

He grians a little to mess with her while he leans down and sucks her ither breast hard swirling his tongue around her nipple slowly. She gasps and moans out arching her back.

His tongue starts to swirl harder around her areola and nipple as he let out myffled groans that tickled her breast in tip of the pleasure he gave it as he keeps rubbing with his hand on her panties.

She whine and moans feeling wet and he rubs more on instinct as his fingers rub her opening, lips, and clit. Her hips were arching as well and he presses her hard against the wall with his own body before shifting the panties to the side.

"Haaa mmmmmm wait if you do that ill AAAH~" She felt his bare rough fingers tough against her exposed pussy as it drips slowly. He keeps rubbing in a circle on the ouyside against her lips and clit as she moans louder and drips a little more faster still thick and slow.

"Mmmmffmmm your breasts are so tasty mmm their really soft and bouncy and so squeezable." He said sucking her other breast now making her moan louder.

"Oooh god brandon pkease dont say such dirty things it makes it so hot in my head
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 25, 2017 6:52 pm

"But you know it's true right? Your breasts are so soft and bouncy but also very healthy. I could just bite onto them leaving my marks against your skin. I love hearing your tone of voice as I play with you like this. I never knew that you could become this aroused just from my fingers messing with you." He lowers down to suck on the nipple that she cries out even worse and louder now.

Melina wasn't sure what to say nor do but her body was speaking rather loud for her. Breasts was soaking wet with his saliva and her sweat. some red spots seen on her skin from the harsh sucking left from him and squeezing too. In some point, she wasn't able to think clearly because of it. The pleasure was clouding her mind that it became harder for her to speak.

"Cute...so very cute.." he said this against her neck but Melli blushes looking more worse.

"D-don't....."

"Don't what? I know you enjoy this and I know you'll love it.

"B-brandon please....don't t-talk li-ah-ke that. Please d-don't. My head is starting to be fuzzy right now that I-I can't think right." she begs to him but felt his tongue swirling even slower around the nipple and pulls on it that she gasped once more gripping his shirt with her fingers.

"But I want to make you feel good, Melli. Just let me do that for you." he nips against her neck before gently kissing against her neck slowly. She shook feeling hot but Brandon sees her groaning.

Nails slowly scratched his skin but that made him groan in pleasure. The sting only aroused him more and press his body against her even harder.

"But look how's it's effecting you Melina. You look so adorable like this by feeling the heat of your lust. Even down here your being honest. Just look at how wet you are.." he removes his hand and fingers from her pants to show her. Melli's eyes widen in shock seeing some slimy wet pre cum her body released and it still was. Was she that aroused from what he's doing to her? Impossible right?

"I......I..."

"Nice and wet. Dose this mean you are enjoying it even better, Melli? Your being so naughty just from a few slight touches but if I keep going you might wet yourself from climax.." he mutters against her ear but earns another shiver of pleasure from her as Melli looks away from his gaze but Brandon gently pulls her closer against him that she squeaks feeling his fingers against her lips.

"W-what is it?"

"Clean them for m-me?" he asked in a gentle tone against her ear feeling his breath brushing against the ear. However Melli gulps feeling that but opens her lips as he pushes them into her mouth. She blushes red tasting herself on his fingers but slowly started licking them clean as Brandon watches her. He slowly gulps feeling her small warm tongue swirling against his digits to get them wet.

Melli was so cute like this feeling heated and aroused as she sucked him clean whimpering each time he thrust his fingers into her mouth. He slowly gotten aroused from this that he started going faster hearing a little muffle moan from her. Her tongue and mouth was warm and soft that he wonders how good it'll feel with his-no not yet. That was for later.

"Mffmm fmmmm mmm mmmahhhh hah hah haammm!!" He was thrusting into her mouth and rubbing against the tongue but knew his fingers were clean but not wet with her own saliva now.

'H-His fingers are thrusting a-against my tongue. I know their clean b-but this feels so weird. I have to stop h-him but my body...won't listen to me and his fingers only kept pushing e-even deeper..'

He blushes still feeling her cute mouth sucking harder on his fingers but made her lean her head back to thrust deeper and deeper now that she was salivating down her chin and his hand. This was making her head more fuzzy and dizzy that he keeps her pressed against the wall watching her expressions on her face wondering if she's close.

"Cute.....so cute.."

Even to her, the pleasure was already messing with her head to cause her pussy to drip and stain her panties and pants. However, she was shaking more weaker before she presses against the wall again. He feels her reaching up to get his wrist before he presses that down on the bed still wanting to show more pleasure for her.

"Mmmm!! mmmffmm!! mmmmm mmmm!"

"Just a little longer Melli. Just a little longer...you are just too cute right now...so cute...." he said panting a bit feeling this but was slowly getting more aroused because of it. However he was trying to make it more pleasurable as she was lost in a daze now but wasn't sure what to do at the moment. He saw her nipples still hard and her skin sweaty but he slowly went harder and harder and harder with his fingers seeing her close to her first climax till he stop.

He was getting over head of himself to slowly pull his fingers out of her mouth, hearing her gasping and looking dazed. Her lips and chin was stained in her drool but her face was flushed red. Her whole body was throbbing in pleasure but she didn't say a thing right away. Her face was shadowed a little gasping in and out but slowly gripping his wrist looking weak.

"Hah...hah....ah~ Brandon...N-No more....no more pleasure plese.......No more pleasure.." her voice was slurry but weak but Brandon felt more aroused seeing her this lost to the desires of what she was given. Brandon could feel his lump throbbing to see Melli like this completely lost and burning hot thanks to him. However her gaze was looking more lost with this still going.

"A-are you okay?"

"I...I'm okay...but your gonna m-make me numb if you k-keep going like t-that....please j-just....give me-Mmm!!"" He keeps pushing his fingers more and more deeper into her mouth feeling her shaking and twitching again that she slowly feels more hotter now. Her legs twitches and more saliva drips down her chin until he feels her tense up to grip his wrist. He wasn't sure what was going on till seeing her legs twitching and shaking.

Did she cum? Her body seems wet with sweat but he slowly stops his fingers getting more aroused when he sees her shivering a little more. Brandon pulls his fingers out of her mouth slowly to see his fingers coated with more saliva.

"........"

"I...I t...told you.......t-that iz...too much....too much....you m-meanie...t-too much...hhaaa...hah..meanie...hhaaa....."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 25, 2017 10:12 pm

You really like sucking. Do you want to suck my member?" He asks watching her face and body react steongly to his words. She cums from sucking his fingers and other touchings and teasing but ti suck that? The thought boanked her mind and she swooned heated
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 25, 2017 10:27 pm

Melli never even seen a member before so the thought sorta startled her a little. Would she even be able to do it? Without gagging or something. Her eyes shifted away from his gaze to look at the side but he touches her cheek to rub against it to show it's alright. If she didn't want to he will give her time to recover but if she said yes then he wasn't sure how this will turn out.

"......"

"You're not sure, Melli? I understand if you don't wish to do it and I don't want to push you to something your not okay with. If so, we can go right back to cuddling and kissing." he said to her as she still kept thinking before looking down at her lap now damp from her first orgasm.

"No, w-wait a second.." she said in a shy tone of voice but didn't look at him still as Brandon gave her his full attention. Was something wrong or did she have her answer to what she wanted to do. Her hands grip onto the pants she wore before swallowing some saliva in her mouth down the throat.

"I...I...I wanna try it."

"Try? You mean.."

"I-I wanna try sucking your member please...I've never did it before s-so please give me t-time to get used to it." she mutters to him as Brandon blinks hearing her answer and lets out a gentle laugh to remove his hand from her cheek.

"Alright, I'll let you do that then.." She didn't look over towards him as the sound of clothes was heard. Was he going to become naked or just remove something for this to work? Second, how in the world is it possible to suck some man's member without hurting them? This was too new for Melli that she only blushed a darker red thinking about it. She gives Brandon some time to think before she saw his pants and underwear go to the floor beside the bed.

"Okay....you can look.."

Hearing his voice, she slowly turns her head towards him but her eyes only widen in shock to what she saw. His member was huge and thick and it only seemed to be half way erect. Some veins were seen on the sides but pre-cum spilling from the tip as well. The sight of it made her body burn and stomach flip flop to wonder how she was gonna suck that. He noticed her shocked expression but gently sits down on the bed to look at her.

"T-th-that's y-your..."

"I know, shocking but again, we don't have to do this if you don't want to..I don't want to push you too far into something Melina. If it's too much, just tell me." The second warning was told by him towards her but she couldn't speak nor move seeing his member throbbing in between his legs. She already said she was going to do this but just needed to clear her head first.

"N-No, no. I already s-said I was gonna do-do it. S-so......I just need to..clear my thoughts for a second and let this get into my mind first so I won't b-be nervous the first time." she had her hands shaking against her lap but Brandon saw she was nervous to doing this. Yeah, it's her first time giving him a blow job. Even when she felt it pressed against her place she was right about how big and thick it was.

One of his hands takes her own to help her relax and stay calm without passing out.

"It's okay, just breath Melina. It's alright. You can start slow to take your time.."

"O-Okay but h-how should I st-start or do this? I don't want t-to make it hurt...." she said looking at Brandon but he showed that same smile to touch her cheek.

"Relax. You can just use your tongue first till your used to it." he said sitting back against the pillows pressed onto his back. Then waited to see what she'll do now. Her face still was flushed from it but sees the head or tip still shiny with his pre-cum before she gets closer with shyness and leans in close.

She could almost smell his musky scent off his body but shook it off when taking hold of his member and sticks her tongue out to lick against the tip slowly. Brandon thought it was cute while watching her as the tongue licks against the under part of it. Brandon blushes watching her but she just keeps her eyes shut licking slowly panting and whimpering.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 25, 2017 10:36 pm

Is it good? Maybe you can talk about what you feel wile you lick me.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 25, 2017 10:41 pm

"D-does talking usually make it m-more arousing for couples when doing this?" she never heard of two people doing that before but if it's true why not? Melina still had much to learn about this so maybe it'll be of some help towards her and him so they won't back out.

"Of course. It's called trying to make the other relax and not become scared. I know you can do this Melina so please don't be afraid. When you wish, tell me how it is because I'm curious to know how you feel about it." he noticed her cheeks burning up again from what he told her but it caused Melli to stop licking against the tip now. Just what could she say? She didn't want to say the wrong thing but it makes her wonder how he felt when messing with her body?

"......"

"S-so it's okay t-to do that? To tell you?" she said blushing with her eyes looking down at his member again but her fingers twitched not sure how to fell about this weird new sensation. Brandon still thinks it's cute to see her reaction towards this but he nods and waited for her to relax and continue.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 25, 2017 10:43 pm

Yes it might just arouse me faster.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 25, 2017 11:40 pm

She didn't respond to that after thinking some more. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot plus it might make him more into this thing their in right now. After taking a slow relaxing breath, Melli moves her soft lips closer to his cock and gives a gentle kiss against the tip before licking against it. Brandon watches her without moving so much to see what she'll do for him. She only relaxed a little more licking more and more against he tip that she swirls it in circles now to spread the pre-cum all over.

He just watches her licking him more that he wanted to know what she felt when licking him and if it's good. One hand went up to gently pet her head but she still kept focusing on the task to please him.

"Well Melli? How is it?" he asked again but this time, Melli replied to answer him.

"I-In a way yes, it's g-good. However, the taste is a little off but hot. I'm n-not sure if that's normal or not knowing a male's l-lower organ to get this erect from a female's touches. When I keep licking you like this, I can feel it getting harder and hotter now. Even my tongue gets numb as if my whole mouth is starting to ache." she felt her cheeks flushed a little darker now that she panted against it while licking even more spreading her saliva against the tip.

"So it's good then? Anything else?"

"Your pre-cum is spilling all over my tongue with the tip rubbing against it. I can smell it so strongly this way. Your scent...your heat...my whole body is starting to burn like crazy..."

"Keep talking...let me hear more, Melli." this was getting a little hot now while seeing her panting against it that she was licking up more of his pre-cum and rubbing his balls using one of her hands before getting closer to lick and suck on them now. That was something new but he panted feeling that as it effected his cock too.

"Your balls a-are so hard that their filling u-up and getting swollen. Running my tongue against them before moving upward to the tip. A-all of this....It's making my head a little fuzzy again because of this feeling. The sensation of this taste....the smell. it's so good now that it makes me want m-more.."

"G-good. Anything else you feel when doing this? Hot? Wet? Dirty? I want you to be honest with me Melli. Don't hold back.."

"My whole body f-feels so wet and hot. My place is already spilling juices like some fountain that it's making a mess on the bed....but I can't stop the sensations. Right now, I can feel it getting bigger in my hands when I do this. Even when I spread my own lube on it you get a little more bigger and harder."

She opens her mouth a little wider to let some of her saliva drip off the tongue and onto his cock that spills down all over and on her fingers. His face flushed pink seeing this but she started stroking him using her hands getting a twitch from his cock and a light groan from Brandon.

"The flavor I feel from doing this only makes me h-hunger for more. It's effecting my whole body and even d-down there. My place is starting to itch now. I don't know why b-but..I want more of this feeling..I w-want more of your taste..." she didn't seem sane when saying this but she moves up in between his legs to hold him in one hand and lower her had to take the tip and push it into her mouth.

"A-and what does it make you want t-to do, Melli?"

"I-I wanna taste m-more...please let m-me taste more Brandon..." she begs to him with a dazed look on her face that got him to gulp. Her breasts were already pressed against the bed but he gently watches her to slowly think about it.

However the waiting wasn't easy if Melli felt this hot for him that only tasting him could ease the feeling down.

He kept thinking about this for a little bit before suddenly jumping when feeling some new heat. His eyes looked down to see her swallowing his cock whole with her mouth to hear wet slurping noises coming from Melina as she was pleasuring him.

"Hah..hah n-no fair. I didn't e-even give you my mmmmmm......" One of his hands went to grip the pillow beside him but he blushed watching her muffled moan from the flavor and hungry of wanting him. He did notice her other hand reaching in between her legs to press against her pussy hearing some wet dripping noises on her hand.

"Mffmm...mmmm....mmmaaaa...aaaahhllmmmm....." 'W-what is this sensation? My head, my body...i-it's so hot. My whole body is getting effected by his heat and taste. Is t-this what heat feels like? Between two people sharing their love for one another? Oh goodness, even my place i-is..making a mess and the itching has gotten worse...I..It feels..so good...'

Melli kept sucking and slurping against the tip before lowering her head a bit more to take it deeper, using one hand to stroke what remained out. The warmth of her tongue and mouth only made Brandon moan and touch her head to help her move a little. His cock throbbing slightly from the warmth it felt.

Brandon was keeping his demon side steady and calm without going all full demon on her. No. He wanted her to savor this moment before getting to that. Even if he took her right now, it could be too soon because he wanted them to get used to this sort of thing. His eyes keeps on her while she was whimpering and stroking him with all her might.

"You must like it now, huh Melli? Your mouth feels so good on my cock....is it okay for you?" he asked to see her gently open her half lustful eyes and give a whimper to say yes in some way. She felt the need of having more that her body demanded more of him.

He only gulps a little from that but watches her slurping more and more of his cock while pleasuring herself. Oh how Brandon wished to do it himself but watching her become dazed like this only got the heat burning worse.

He kept watching her for a while seeing her lips sucking hard and tugging on him to try giving more pleasure and swallowing more of his pre-cum. But he didn't want to cum so suddenly. Melli was getting good at this and it's her first time doing it. He was so close to cumming that he didn't wish to startle her. With one eye open, he gently gets on his knees to see her open her eyes again with her mouth full of cock to wonder why he moved.

She whimpers seeing that before gripping the sheets to move her head forward faster and harder that it pushes even deeper down her throat. It felt and tasted even better this way that a muffled purr leaves her throat.

"F-fuck...easy Melli. Going that quick will make me gah!" she ignores his words moving her head again but her purring and slurping only gotten louder as she blushed heavily for more. He couldn't control his moans anymore feeling her pleasuring him using her mouth and soft lips that pressed against his base and licking his balls with her tongue.

"Mmm...mmmm....fmmm...mmphmmm...mmmmm..."

The sensation of her sucking only grew stronger that it startled him, looking down at her. Melli was sucking and slurping with her full strength that she was salivating from her mouth and chin down to the sheets below. He was yummy and her mind didn't care if she was holding her breath even louder. She wasn't stopping till he felt pleasure with her since she felt close again. He tried to get her to pull back but that lust and hunger for him only made her more horny.

'Damn it, she's sucking me like a succubus. If she doesn't st-stop hah she'll make me..' "M-Melli, I'm getting close. Just stop for a s-second before I nugh!"

'He's throbbing even bigger now that my throat is growing from it. W-what is this? It fe-feels so good when my throat chocks on his cock. Please Brandon..l..lets feel pleasure together...I'm close too.'

Brandon moans out leaning his head back as his body falls against the bed board wall, grunting and groaning each time she sucked the life out of him or that's what it felt like. He was so close; too dangerously close and couldn't get her to let go. He wanted to hold off and cum out but the way this was going..he couldn't.

His cock was throbbing in hot pain but good pain, gripping some of her hair before gasping in rapid breaths of air.

"Melli you need to l-let go b-before I-" The pleasure became too much for Brandon that he yells out in orgasm while thrusting his cock all the way down into her throat that it made a bulge show. Right away, he started to cum hard into her throat groaning in his lustful release.

"Mffmmmm!!!!" The warm sensation she felt did startle her from the strong squirts that came but her eyes were still half way open feeling something warm spilling down her throat. Some came out from the side of her mouth but a lot of it remained in. Even her body reacted to it as she even came a little when he did getting some of his cum on her front chest and chin.

'S-something i-is..coming out of him. It's so much...so thick and warm. My throat and stomach is getting stained with t-this all over.....it's so tasty...' It didn't even stop for a few seconds to make her tear the sheets shaking and started to slowly gulp down his cum. He panted to see her shake and twitch but was actually swallowing down his load with big gulps.

"*Gulp*...*Gulp*.....*Gulp*......*gulp*....."

"hah...hah....hah....'S-she's...she's actually swallowing my cum....Melli is....damn it, that's actually pretty hot....how in the world can she do this without passing out from the lack of air? Unless, she's done this before and never told me? No...I would have known but...she's....'

His demonic saw grew hungry seeing this side of Melli but Brandon grips more of her hair as she still deeply purrs swallowing his cum down even more but his cock remained down into her throat. He didn't say anything before slowly trying to relax while pulling his thick cock out from her throat and mouth.

The sound of her mouth and his cock moving out made him blush deeper before it comes out with a pop. He sees Melli sitting there with her mouth wide open and tongue hanging out with his cum coating it but more squirts on her face, hair, and tongue it to add towards it. She whimpers looking lost as he coated her with a little more cum to see some spill from her mouth onto her breasts and legs since she couldn't move from it blushing furiously.

Her heated breath seen from his eyes while she felt only more lost in lustful heat. He could hear that and his pounding heart beat at the scene in front of him of his wife lust hungry for him and coated in his own cum.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri May 26, 2017 10:48 am

She couldn't think after her body was taking in his load of cum swimming in her stomach. Melli just blushes to reach up with one hand and feel more of his cum dripping off her tongue to her fingers. It was thick and warm that she licked her lips from the feeling and taste. Brandon didn't know what to say about that till he watches her moving closer towards him and gets him to lay down on the bed.

His eyes shut tightly from that but opens them when seeing her body get up on its own and settles on the bed. She was then crawling over his body and sits down as the lips was pressed against his cock with a squishy noise. Brandon didn't say anything because of it but winces feeling her now grinding hard against it.

As her juices coat it, her heat goes out of control feeling his member against her place or pressing back against it. He couldn't believe they were touching and it felt so good as she keeps grinding getting wetter and aching. The sensation replaces her itching as she moans lightly grinding. However her mind still was burning to get more worse.

"N-no way i cant control myself from the burning. Its just too good to stop Mmmm no please please stop its too much i cant hold on much more please body stoo."

She was crying this out in her head and grinds slow a bit more hearing him groan. He was panting and overheated from cumming and her grinding was making it itch and tingle. He couldn't stop it as he groans feeling his member slowly wake up once more.

Melli felt it pulse as she grinds against it a pulse of life and soon it reacted and was stabbing full strength as she grinds on the top of his tip circling it around her lower pair of lips. It was too good to stop and she whimpers feeling fear creeping into her mind since she never did this before. It helped her focus and slide herself down as he groans and throbs.

The fear was he didn't like it. But that didn't make sense because he was hard he was moaning and hot like she was it had to feel good right.

"Is this okay Brandon dies it feel good?"She asks feeling very shy as her pussy was quivering in want for her man. She might be sexy as all hell but she was still inexperienced and shy. When it came down to really doing it.

He kisses her lips deeply swirling his tounge around hers she went full on maxed out pleasure from his acceptancr of her behaviour and she felt hus kiss sharing his arousal with her as the kiss rebuilt her confidence.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 26, 2017 5:50 pm

Melli and Brandon was still making out together at the same time, feeling hotter that her pussy still was grinding or clenching against each other. She did hope this was right and Brandon was liking it before pressing more against their bodies. She panted against his lips feeling him holding her tightly against her body but slowly nips his ear as well.

"W-what's wrong? Am I doing i-it wrong? Or are you hating t-this?" she asked blushing but Brandon couldn't talk since it felt rather good for her. Even he couldn't think clearly without his darker self taking over his mind. He sees her looking worried now but she sees him touch her cheek.

"I'm f-fine. Don't worry.." he groans when she got a little tighter but Melli was worried if she hurt him. She was about to sit up and get off but Brandon quickly grips her hips and slams her down fully on his cock to make her yelp out from the feeling. One of her eyes shut and the second one open with face flushed red. He was even more deeper into her that she couldn't move because of it.

He slowly gotten more aroused seeing the lump in her stomach since he might have gotten too deep into her as she shook with some tears seen near her cheek. Her body coated in sweat. 'Oh no, did I over do it? I hope she's not angry with me....but she's really really tight.....it's clamping down so hard onto my cock..'

"W-what's happening? Y-Your really deep i-inside of me. Is t-this even normal or is it just m-me? Why am I....feeling so weak? I can't even move my body but the itching is even deeper inside of me n-now.....why is this happening? I'm s-scared Brandon.....hah...why.....do I feel so numb...." She wasn't able to move because of that to only get weaker trying to get off of him but the wetness only gotten worse. Her pussy was dripping heavily but he also could smell her blood since he might have torn her too.

"Easy Melli, I don't want to tear you any more.." He tries to move but it made her squeak from the slight movement to fall right on top of him panting with her mouth wide open getting hotter now. It didn't hurt but just felt weird as she slowly claws at his arms trying to get off but he wouldn't let her because it was getting more weaker because of it.

"N-No more....please no more. I don't..I feel so weird....too hot. My body feels too hot..."

"......." He felt how hot she was inside of her but slowly was throbbing from within her womb. Her breathing only gotten worse to hug him still adjusting.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri May 26, 2017 10:16 pm

The smallest movements make her fele more waves of pleasure as she adjusted her position he groans feeling it as she felt his life firce healing her some how. She got tighter again and his hips jolt in surprise as the bulge swelled bigger for a moment before his hops relaxed. She took it fine with only an itching fir more as more of his stamina entered her. This cycle cintinued as her body seened to pull his member into her wanting more as she guloed his life down. He was list to it and his skin tightended as his muscles became more pronounced.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 26, 2017 10:44 pm

Her mind became so fuzzy that she didn't notice his slight change in appearance. All she could worry about was him being inside of her this deep. Even now her insides were swallowing him up like it's nothing that makes her wonder how this is possible. Then she remembers him being a demon so that could be the reason why this is happening.

Once more she tried getting off of his lap moving slightly that the throbbing gotten much worse for him. Melli panted because of the feeling but tries lifting herself off of him again but some force keeps her down hard that a light weak moan leaves her lips. This sensation was starting to make her numb all over that her eyes noticed him finally.

"B-brandon??? Oh d-dear, you look worse hah than before.....Here, I'll get something that might help.." She shifted again to her place clenching down on him after a little tear from within made her gasp and whimper. He only groans hearing the noise and grips her butt to make her stay put.

"H-hey, l-let me up. You n-need help because your s-skin is changing..Brandon, did you hear m-me?" she tried speaking again towards him but no word left his lips. All he did was lay there feeling his muscles being more larger and his skin darkening a little too that made her grow more nervous.

That did it for her. She had to get off and get something to help her. Again a slight twist made him growl in a animal like state to sit up and hold her in his lap still buried deep inside of her but Melli couldn't move blushing a darker pink as his his nails grew sharp to cut her a little.

'H-He's changing? How in the world is he c-changing right now? Is it because of this heat? Or is it because of me? No matter, I have to try to calm him down before he-' he moves closer against her neck to see it still having some of his bite marks as he then clamp down onto her skin and sucks harshly.

Melli quickly cries out feeling her neck getting attacked and squirm into his lap but it also made his cock push even deeper and tear. That was quickly healed thanks to him and aroused Brandon even more to deeply growl loving the sound she makes.

"B-brandon ahhh~ N-not there! Please that m-my..hah..neck...my over sensitive neck...please have m-mercy hah hah..." she pushes against his chest to only make him suck harsher against the skin that it bruised.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 27, 2017 12:13 am

He took her violently like a beaast set free and groans
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 27, 2017 12:23 am

The heat he was giving off only effected her mind even worse as his cock slams into her to tear and rip her. The pain didn't even bother her as moans of pleasure left her lips instead. He was acting like an animal before she lays forward against him to feel his hands gripping her butt and scratches it. Her blood showing in cuts with a groan of lust.

He became so horny for her that he was happy. No one else could see her like that except him. Brandon's eyes were the only ones that saw her in this state. His ears picked up on the lustful moans she released that he increased his speed to get more moans even louder than the first.

"Hah hah hah ah~ y-your g-going so hard...your cock is ripping me apart but I love it...being torn from the inside...f-feels so good...mmmmmm..." He just keeps kissing against the neck while making her bounce on his lap wishing to see more of her reactions that his lips sucked harsh against his skin even more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 27, 2017 7:22 am

"So she likes pain?" He asks himself as she moans worse under his thrusts. He keeps going panting and tying to keep her from getting hurt.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 27, 2017 12:02 pm

He saw her panting and whimpering from the pain that her body only grew more hotter and weaker now. The pain only aroused her even more that her hips just grind more against his own thrusts to lay on top of him sweating. She was speaking in mumbles that he didn't understand it but she was lost in more pleasure.

She seems more lost into the pleasure and even pain, bouncing on his lap with his thrusts going upward. He only sees Melli panting and moaning with tears running down her cheeks before feeling her pussy clamping down harder that more juices spill out as he gasped from that. He wasn't sure if it was blood or her own body climaxing again. Brandon was going to ask what was wrong but she only whines feeling weaker that he shifts slightly with her on top thrusting upward to grip her hair and yank it a little.

The pain made her purr feeling that but her womb and walls tighten up even harder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 27, 2017 12:47 pm

He explides inside her floiding her as he groans and slows down.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 27, 2017 1:21 pm

"Hold on, hold on....are you okay? Is this too much because if it is I can st-stop.." He sees her not answering nor looking right at his face. However this told him he might have really ripped her up. Her insides were still nice and wet but he wasn't sure just how ripped up he made her.

One hand reaches up to touch her cheek, hoping for some answer but his face flushed red seeing her. Melli looked alright but she was shaking and twitching in pleasure as his cock tore even more. The sensation wave of lust burning her thoughts and sight when he hugs her tighter. At this moment, he couldn't tell if she was in pain or not.

"Melli?"

"Hah..hah....I...I'm fine....b..but your still ripping me apart right now. Your thick big cock is really swelling up even more. Am I t-that good even for a first t-time?" She asked panting but he gulps seeing and hearing her voice because of it. Just how deep in lust was she? He felt her grinding her hips against his own as it pushes more deeper into her with no holding back.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 27, 2017 4:34 pm

He grons out lost.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 27, 2017 7:12 pm

She blinks not sure how to reply to this but the lost look on his face told her other wise.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:49 am