Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:54 pm

Her tone increases to screams of pleasure gripping the sheets but saliva was seen near the chin with her eyes shut tightly. The venom pumping into her body only burned her blood and every inch of her skin. The pain even changed to pleasure that she wraps her legs around him panting in and out in lust. Brandon feels that but stops to pull her closer against his body and still ramming into her even deeper that she whines licking his chest when sitting up.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:05 pm

As the limbs whither giving wll they had inside to her body the venom gave her a jolt as he slwmed worse and deeper.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:10 pm

"Ahhh!!! M-Master! Master is g-getting so violent. Your destroying m-my mmmm my pussy so bad!" she moans out to Brandon but one limb goes near her lips and slams into it to hear her gag. However, she begins sucking on it while Brandon panted bucking his hips more and more. He then sits her up on her knees and holding her by the throat, slamming upward into her while she muffled screams through the limb.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:16 pm

Two more appear and attwtch to her breasts sucking hard on them as her nipples were tugged and pleasured. Another fastens on her clit stimulating it down to th3 nerve inside her pussy. Her body and mind were breaking and he only keeps thrusting before her body exploded in raw pleasure mak8ng a mess. Th3 limb i. Her throat stopped as sh3 twitched in her daze. He smiles and the limps all start again this time he pushes her into th3 ground hard spaking her ass as the limbs go worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:11 pm

She whines feeling the limbs pushing into her while the others connected to her nipples and clit only started getting pulled and making baby ones swirling around the three to pleasure them. Melina whines looking up more dazed before she slowly gotten more wetter and aroused as her juices spill down her legs on the bed. Brandon only groans feeling her clamping down on his cock that he just keeps slamming into her while moaning from how tight she got.

He made a few med sized limbs move closer against Melina's body and started wrapping around her that it squeezes her. She whines feeling that which made her clamp down on his cock again while moaning through the limb now. Her breasts started to swell with milk but more juices spill out of her pussy to the bed.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:20 pm

He was nearing his limit as he vroans and moans feeling her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:45 pm

The limbs slowly pull out of her mouth that she moans out in the room panting and lost in head. She felt so close, knowing he was more closer due to the pulsing of his cock. Melina opens one of her dazes eyes to look behind her but Brandon noticed to see her trying to reach back and spread herself more for him. She desired him to finish off in her, releasing everything inside of her that he just rams more into her.

"Melli I'm...mmmmm I'm close. I'm so close.." he warns only ramming into her deeper that she gasped feeling his cock get wrapped up with one of the limbs to make her stomach buldge.

"M-me too Brandon hahhhhh please l-lets come together..I-I wanna cum with you. Fill me up w-with your cum please! P..Please l-let me h-have it.." he panted while drool shows on her chin but he only grips her hips forcing her to move back against his thrusts to make her cry out again lost in more pleasure.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:52 pm

A few more thrusts and he releases everything inside with a shout as it pumped into her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:00 pm

Melina came at the later second, twitching and panting while she feels him filling her up. Moaning out his name as Brandon hugs her tightly still pumping her full. She only feels the limbs releasing her but he turns her head to kiss her lips slowly while she returns it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:16 pm

He pant3d and moves out of her layng on hjs side next to her kissing her still
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:02 pm

Melina blushes feeling him kissing her still that she reaches to touch his cheek and kiss his lips back sweetly. She and him blushes feeling that before they smile and still keep kissing while Melina felt her place twitching from being full and Brandon only holding her closer against his sweaty naked body. He just loved her so much and he knew she loved him too. After kissing for a while, they break the kiss still laying in the dark of their bedroom before he held her against his body kissing the top of her head blushing.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:57 am

I love you melli, and i always will. " he said in her ear and she gulped.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:39 pm

"I-I love you too...I'll always love you.." she said blushing a deep pink while nuzzling against his body to smell into his scent.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:32 am