Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:30 pm

Her lower belly had a bumb as he pushed all the way inside and it vanished as he pulled out the tbrust in again
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:55 pm

"Ah Ahh ahhnnnnn nnnnmmm mmmmmm..mmmm..." she tried to cover her lips from the moaning she was doing but even when Brandon goes slow with her, it felt way too good. Her eyes couldn't see in the dim darkness of their room but she could feel his hands still feeling and messing with her breasts. His cock pushing in and out slowly while he keeps her closer against his body.

He only holds her more tighter that his own body begins burning up while hearing her moaning out softly in the dark. His hands still touching and feeling her before he tried to hold back the hunger of ripping away the bra and panties.

".............."

"B-Brandon? Are you o-okay?" she said to break the silence in the dark but she yelps feeling him pulling at her nipples. It hurt a little bit but she loved the slight sting. She even tried reaching up to grab his wrists to make him stop but he squeezes them hard suddenly to make her gasp in pain before it changes into a deep purr of pleasure.

He didn't want her to do anything except enjoy his touch and closeness.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:45 pm

He continues as his arousal grew. Her body was getting over sensitive and his thristi g was deep and wild making shue she couldnt stop herself ever again when she wanted pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:51 pm

Melina felt her body moving a little from his thrusts but she only lowers her head on the pillow, whimpering and moaning into the pillow. Even if he was going at a slow pace it felt like he was going harder on her. The pleasure burning through her whole body before she feels him pressing his body closer to kiss and nip at the neck near the shoulder and collar bone.

"You're so cute Melli..so very cute and warm too. You really got m-me wanting you so badly even when wearing such lewd undergarments." he panted that she moans when his cock throbs inside of her again. How in the world could he behave like this and yet still have such stamina? It made her feel more hot wishing for more but he keeps his pace to make her feel more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:54 pm

He was fuckingher steadily making sure she was used to him before moving on
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:34 pm

She didn't even hate time to answer him while he kept bucking his hips forward and upward into her that Melina shivers again. She slowly tightens her fingers into the pillow again before she shook and twitched because of the pleasure. Brandon blushes hearing her in the dark that he moves one hand down her hip but stops thrusting into her. She panted feeling him stop and wonders why in the world he did that. Was something wrong or was he already getting tired?

He panted in and out against her neck before his cock slips out of her wet place with a pop. He was coated all over thanks to her but he still makes her stay still. Melli blushes not sure what he was doing but she did trust him looking down at her hand she could only see in the dark.

Before Melina could even speak to him, she suddenly lets out a startled gasp. She felt her body arching away from Brandon from the new burning heat her whole body felt but she released a more lustful moan that was a bit loud for him to hear. Brandon held back a groan from the feeling but he could feel her clenching down on him. He had pushed his member into her ass rather quickly but she only bit down on her finger while shaking again.

He did give her time to get used to the new feeling and size but Brandon wouldn't pull out while she didn't seem to push him away. That only made him hug her much more tighter against his sweaty back and chest.

"B-Brandon w-why did you mmmmm p-push inside m-my....ahhhhh....." She couldn't even speak feeling him throbbing inside of her but Brandon panted against her ear before pulling his hips back along with his cock. That made her shiver a little but he snaps his hips upward to make her cry out. He pulls out again even slower before snapping his hips forward.

That's when he begins the slow teasing thrusts to hear her cry out and moan from the feeling to what he was doing to her.

"Ahh ahhhhh B-Bra-ahhh-ndon d-don't mmmm! t-thrust l-like that. Please n-not nnnngggg....that w-way......hhaaa....."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:36 pm

He didnt stop, taking her hard like this was what she wanted he knew it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:02 pm

Melina couldn't control her moans while feeling his hands holding her hips as he took her but he slowly shifts again to press his member deeper into her ass that his balls hit against the cheeks gently. He still heard her moaning out softly to him while holding onto the pillow. Her head leaning back a little moaning out with a hiss of pleasure each time he pushes in and pulls out. How in the world could this sensation feel this good and yet he was hoping for this sort of thing?

He still heard her moaning out softly in the dark was the cue of going a little faster. She only shudders a little feeling that but he didn't slow down knowing she loved it. She slowly reaches back with a shaky hand to press against his chest but Brandon only keeps thrusting his hips upward into her that she cries out again with saliva dripping down her chin and tongue hanging out a little.

"Mmmm...mmmmm...mmmm..mmm*Feels him thrusting fast suddenly* MMMMMMM!! MMMMMMM!! MMM!!.....Ah!....h-haaahhhh......mmmmmmm.m-mmmm*Feels him go hard this time* MMMMMMM!!!"

Brandon panted feeling her clenching down on his member before he moves her again to lay on the front with him on top. He feels her soaked sweaty skin before sitting up above her and held her down as he slams his hips into her butt.

Both him and her moan together this time but he only slams his hips down to make her feel weaker and grown more hotter in their waves of unstable pleasure. Brandon then held her hips tightly to sit her up a little while he rubs her butt to hit it using his hands. Of course she cries out feeling that but she was too lost to argue about him hitting her this rough.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:43 am

He wasnt letting up or giving her w chance to do anything ws h3 pushes he4 down holeing her arms to th3 ground. De3p heavy groans leave his lips as he started to thrust harder and taster.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:58 pm

She only cries out even louder feeling her place getting soaked and wet, bucking her hips back against his thrusts but Brandon held her down. He wanted her to be still for him to give pleasure to her. Feeling his member pushing deeper and deeper into her but she only leans her head back gripping onto the pillow.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:58 pm

He pushes hwr down into the bed and thrusts wildly insjde her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:26 am

The feeling of him being this rough caused her to cry out in pleasure again, gasping and moaning out that she had to bit her bottom lip to try and stay quiet. The way he took her, the way his hips slams into her butt just made her feeling more aroused to be only his. She whines again to hope he heard her but he only kept slamming even more harder that the bed started to rock against the floor to almost hit the wall.

"Ahh! Ahhh! B-brandon, oh god! mmmmmmm you're beating my a-ass t-to a me-mess! I c-can't mmmmmm I can't...." she couldn't hold herself up but Brandon feels her get moved against the sheets hearing her moans of pleasure leave her parted wet lips. Drool runs down her chin but he panted to hold her wrists above her head still slamming his hips forward with his cock pushing balls deep into her.

"Hah..hah....so cute..you feel so tight around my member..."

"Ahhhh hah...b-brandon...Brandon p-please...please my ass. You're destroying my horny ass with this monster sized c-cock of yours...y-you got to s-slow dooohhhhhhh!!!!" she leans back against the bed feeling him hitting even deeper into her butt but rubbing over her main spots within. Her toes curled up feeling the new wave of pleasure but Brandon panted enjoying this sight of his mate under him. She was moaning out uneasy now but her eyes were coated with her slick hair. He could only see her lips that remained parted open from the pleasure he gave her.

"How can I if you feel this good, Melina? I can't stop my hips from slamming into your own trying to get deeper and deeper. I want to own you for my desires forever...I want more of you Melina. I want everything you have to offer..."

"Haaa..haaaa.....nhiigggg....mmmmmm!!!"

The way her breasts jiggled and moved from her chest while he slams into her body much more frequently. Drool only came from her chin even more that he moved one of his hands from one of her wrists to rub his thumb against her lips. She felt that to only whine again, wondering what he was planning on doing but she got her answer while a thrust on her main spot.

She cries out again turning her head to the left but Brandon pushes his thumb into her lips to make her stay silent. However, he still heard her muffled moans from the feeling trying not to cum so hard. He did feel her get tighter again from the throbbing sensation of him inside of her but she whines when he watches her lustful flustered face.

"You got to b-be a good girl, Melina and stay quiet. I know it f-feels good right now hah but we don't want anyone hearing us do we?" he asked to see Melina blush even darker and shook her head no.

"Besides, you only will get others curious to what your husband is doing to you. I don't want anyone knowing what happens in this room but me and you my kitten.." He panted while bucking his hips as his member still gets deeper into her again to feel her juices squirting out on the sheets under her. Brandon enjoyed the view of his wife like this but Brandon didn't want others to hear her to show she belonged to him and only him. Though, that's another time. Right now, he had her to himself and no one else was on his mind except her.

"*Whines again*"

"Shhhhh....hear me, Melina. You be a good pet and suck on my thumb but I'll give you more pleasure. Will you be my good kitten and do that for me?" he panted out with sweat dripping off his muscular body onto her own.

"*Whines feeling his thumb pushing in and out while she sucked on it slowly*" She didn't have to be told twice but slowly did as he asked, swirling her tongue against his thumb while it pushes in and pulls out almost. This almost made him want to thrust into her throat but he waited watching her sucking on it to groan.

"Mmmmm, good girl..suck on it nice and hard. And don't forget to swirl your tongue against it..I want to feel it." he ordered while pulling his hips back and holding her down using some of his power that formed some shadow limbs before they hold her hips down as he pushes into her again right on her spots. This made her cry out from the thumb but he only grabs her hip with the limbs holding her wrists up above her while bucking his hips against her even more.

"Mfffmmm...mmmmm...mmmmm.....mmmmmm...m-mmmm....'my b-body..my ass...my pussy..everything f-feels so good. I'm going to g-go crazy if h-he keeps doing this to me but....*grew more aroused dripping on his cock* I l-love it. I love this feeling..this pleasure needing him. I w-want it all..I want him to t-treat me as if I'm h-his personal pet...I....I...'*Pulls away to get her lips free but she gasped deeply feeling him still thrusting into her*

"What's wrong? Have something to say?*Slams in deep suddenly*"

"AHHHHH!!!!! 'S-so...so strong. He's so s-strong....'

"Well? Tell me Melina. What do you wish to tell me? I'm listening.." he said but gently sees her leaning her head tot he left feeling lost that she shook again thanks to him.

"Well kitten? Speak up..."

"P..please.....m-more....." she said in a shy tone but gasped when Brandon grips her throat using his tail to hold her head down against the pillow.

"Louder Melina....."

"M-More master...kitty wants more of her m-master...please....." she begs to him but Brandon smiled before slowly releasing the hold on her throat and pushes his thumb into her mouth as she whines sucking on it again.

"Awww, my lustful kitten wants more of her master? Is that what you said?" he said seeing her nod slowly but her eyes still remained dazed and cloudy in lust feeling Brandon owning her even more like she was a pet.

He heard the wet soft claps of skin in the room with her rapid deep breathing and moans. As for him groaning loving how tight she was and how warm it was inside of her too. Even some of the extra limbs went around to wrap around the breasts to squeeze and pull them as Melina whimpers trying to behave herself to get more of her husband's love.

"Hah hah mmmm......" he keeps watching his mate sucking and accepting his love for her before she twitches feeling her pussy dripping even more of her juices onto the bed before he laughed to lean forward a little still thrusting his thumb into her mouth.

"Just look at you Melina, laying on our bed while lost to this lustful heat as I give you pleasure. You love it when I take you like this don't you?" he asked to see her deeply purr to shut her eyes but squeaked feeling the limbs tugging at her nipples again rather harshly. They turn a light red as Brandon pulls her thumb out hearing her lustful cries of pleasure. She couldn't even move since he had her trapped.

"I asked you a question Melina. Do you like it or not?" he said once more hearing her moaning out panting.

"Y-Yes...yes I-I love it Master B-brandon..mmmmm...please, please, please let me h-have more...please f-fuck my pussy m-more nfffmmm!!"

"You sure that's what you want? I can go even harder than this Melina remember? I can make you become lost to your lust so badly..you'll never be the same again. Losing to your desires as if your sanity is nothing else but a level. *grips her chin* I will make sure you scream my name all night. Over and over again till your full with my cum...would you like that...*leans in more close* my pet?"

She gulps hearing him but her whole body quivered feeling his hips stop to be buried inside of her deeply. Melina squirms a little but he just looked at her with his other traits right into her burning up beating heart. She breathes in and out trying to think but he presses his lips against her own to make out in a wet hot kiss. His tongue pushing into her mouth and swirling against her own while he presses her down on the bed again but she whines in the kiss loving this heat he was giving her. Even his hips shifting a little but he presses up against her to make her be still.

After some time, he breaks the kiss seeing a thin trail of saliva connecting them again that he shifts up with her legs pressed back a little but he pushes his thumb back against her lips as she panted catching her breath.

"Tell me Melina...do you want me? Tell me like a good pet and I might reward you.." he said rubbing her bottom lip but she hisses feeling his nails change to black while almost stabbing her bottom lip for her blood.

"*Panting while feeling too weak to fight it anymore* Y-Yes...yes master. I w-want it. I want you..I want everything y-you can give me. I w-want to be your for eternity.....I need you master. she said before he pushes his thumb in her mouth again still taking her for his own but his demonic nature was showing more fully now but he growls licking his lips listening and feeding from her desires of lust.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:37 pm

A limb pushes into her pussy next to his cock and thrists worse as she scteams oit from the added pleasure. It was too much but he didnt care he wanted her to feel everything he could give her. "Mmm good pet you are taking it well you might deserve another inside this mushy wet pussy"

She gasps as the limb swelled a bit with heat and tbeusts harder like his hips. "Mmmm HAA ooh please mmm omeas emaster make me feel everything. " she begged him

"What? Im sorry you have to say that louder . " he said as anothe rlimb formed unkniwed yo her and she gasps out feeling the limb and his cock beating her pussy inside.

"AAHH YES GIVE ME MORE! KITTEN WANTS EVERYTHING!" she screams out and the limb she didnt know about pushed into her ass and another slammed down her throat.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:06 pm

"Oh, so kitten wants more of her master I see? Alright, since you were so honest Master will give you all he can to make you become lost to the pleasure. You will take every bit till I fill you up.." he said watching the limbs pushing deeper into her while she chocked on the limb that pushes in her throat. Of course it stings a little from how aggressive he was but it also felt good.

Knowing her husband was a wild beast only made her want him more. Melina tried to squeeze her legs together to give him pleasure but quiet groans leave his lips feeling that. He grips her hips to make her stop but commands the limps to keep moving and pushing into her that large bulges shown on her stomach and throat.

"Mfffmmmmmm!! Mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm MMMMM!!"

"Good girl...mmmmm such a good girl.." he said petting her head but he bucked his hips into her that made Melina whine from the limb inside of her mouth. The pleasure seriously went to her head but Melina loved it. Knowing he wouldn't so mercy towards her till he was done. More limbs showed up holding her tighter and tighter but she purrs feeling them warming up to leave slime all over her sweaty skin. Brandon noticed but kisses her neck still thrusting into her in his own desires while the limb kept slamming into her ass.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:30 pm

He ggroans and was getting close feeling her loving it and tightening up. He thrusts harder and faster as the limbs swell worse and he added small spanks to her breasts and hips
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:37 pm

Melina purrs and moans through the limbs that still punished her rougher and squeezing her body tightly. She loved it even more but her half lustful eyes watched him ravish her body to only arch her back from the bed to press up against his own. Brandon groans feeling her tightening up even more that his limbs were curling and getting ready to burst but he forced them to slam into her spots that she threw her head back muffled moaning even more lustful now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:25 pm

They ram harder and harder taking her body withoit meecy as she jolts feeling the rusing oleasure bulding uo inside. Her belly stretched badly shiwing lumps feom the thick limbs pushing out as they were slammed deep.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:27 pm

She kept arching her back feeling her whole body getting destroyed by him but she loved it. The small limbs and his own member thrusting deep into her more and more that she slowly whines through the limb in her throat. Brandon only blushes watching her but he only loved seeing this. Both of his hands held her hips to watch her squirm and whimper under him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:45 pm

Everything exploded inside her flooding her body
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:43 pm

She cries out feeling that but her throat got full with the limbs release of cum as well with Brandon filling her up. Melina twitched and whimpers feeling her stomach bulging a little from his release but she only feels him grip both hips while watching her be lost to pleasure like this. He saw his wife getting full with cum but he groans getting every drop inside of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:47 pm

Everything pulled out if her except his pulsing member rhat was throbbing inside and his hips keep pushing it hard as it swims in her cum soaked belly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:05 pm

The feeling of him still thrusting into her only caused Melina to weakly moan, gripping onto the pillow above her head to lean back. Even from what the limbs did to her, it felt better now that she was panting and moaning softly in more pleasure. Brandon even grunts each time he pushes into her but the pleasure was still growing between them. He stops his hips for a second to sit up holding her hips before slamming back into her.

She gasped feeling that but whines to shut her eyes feeling his throbbing member making her inner walls clamp down and get stained in more cum from him. "Ah...ahhh...hhaha...a-ahhhh...nnnnmmmm...mmmmmm...mmmmmm.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:11 am

He keeps thrusting harder nd deeper as the mess inside spills out . He gorans and holds her up to keep her where she will feel themost
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:24 pm

"A...aahhh...B-brandon....Brandon please....d..don't mmmmm!" she reaches in front of her as Brandon kept taking her but Brandon couldn't stop his hips. Pushing his member into her deeper and deeper that he could hear the claps of their skin against on another. This caused him to groan more and slam into her much more deeper now as Melina cries out again more lost in pleasure. He quickly feels her clamping down on his member once more while moaning his name more and more with dazed lustful eyes seen before him to make him blush again.

She tried to speak to him to say how good it felt having him be one with her but she never gets that chance when Brandon grabs her arms to hold in his hands slamming into her even more. She cries out shutting her eyes, feeling her breasts jiggling from each thrust he did to her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:17 pm

He wasnt letting up or giving her a rest as his hips clap hers. A few needles appear two stab into her nipples pouring his venom into her as one stabs her clit pumping more venom into her as she arches her back feeling her body breaking from oversensitivity.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:32 am