Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:17 pm

She cries out feeling more of his sharp thrusts but Melina only leans on him while Brandon kept thrusting upward into her panting out in the air that he falls back with her on top. Melina was about to ask if he was okay but moans when he begins slamming upward into her to get screams from her now. Her nails gripping the pillow but he moans leaning his head back.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:23 pm

She couldnt take much more as it stabs her repeatedly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:00 pm

Melina had to sit up quickly with one hand pushing back against his chest, her moans and groans leaving her lips rather loudly. She lowers her head down on the bed as Brandon thrusts deep into her but she only wanted more of him. She didn't even care if she looked like a mess because all she wanted was the pleasure he was giving her. Brandon panted while thrusting more into her himself but he groans when laying on her back and sits her up to thrust upward into her. She cries out again weakly feeling that but he only gotten more aroused because of that.

"Brandon w-wait a second mmm you-you're getting much more deeper inside of my womb. The tips is h-hitting the back of my womb!!" she moans out with tongue hanging out a little but he only went harder wishing to feel more of her.

"That's because I need to Melli. I want to see your reactions, I want to make you cum over and over again.....I need you so badly..I can't control myself.." he said this against her neck while groaning from how good she felt.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:03 pm

"Haaa but i mmmm already came so much AAH is mmm isnt it enough yet any more wnd ill lose it..." she said moaning out as he slammed harder to make her cry out suddenly in pleasure. Her hand reaching to grip the pillow with deeper moans escaping her lips from how good it felt to have him inside of her like this.

Brandon loved seeing her like this before pulling her closer and lifts her head to pant against her wet neck. His hips still thrusting forward into her that she cries out again each time he did.

"B-brandon...Brandon please...please...you're making m-me lose it....when you do this to me...."

"Mmmmmm then lose it. I want to see you go wild lost to your lust and pleasure. Let me see how naughty you will become when I make you cum for me...."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:15 pm

"B-but Brandon please hah please I mmmm I don't know how much longer I c-can nuggh! t-take this. Your cock keeps ramming into me more and more that I'm over flowing. I don't know how much longer I c-can ahhhhh t-take it!" she cries out feeling pleasure burning through her body but Brandon panted heavily from how hot she felt, clenching down on his member as he lifts up her hips still thrusting into her deep.

"Mmmm but I want you to. I want to see you become lost to your desire, I want you to moan and cry out for me Melina. I need to see you lost in pleasure while I take you over and over again. Let me hear your voice, Melina. Let me hear you moan...." he moans against her neck but she gasped each time her body got moved forward as her place clamps down onto his member.

"B-brandon haaa p..please! Please s-spear me from your lost desires please! I don't know h-how much more I can.."

"Then lost it. I want to see you lose it!" he suddenly begins ramming into her that she cries out loudly in pleasure. Her place was making wet slapping noises each time he pushes into her deep, feeling the tip rubbing against her womb opening that she lowers her head feeling more weaker because of it. He only became more aroused thanks to him but he just groans feeling his member throb inside of them.

"Mmmm hah..I'm close, Melina...I'm going to cum soon. Do you want it inside? Do you want my cum filling you up from the inside?"

"Y-Yes please! Please fill me up with your cum! I want you to make me cum!" she cries out feeling more wetter before he groans out slightly because of it. He only started going more intense like that his member was throbbing and growing bigger from inside of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:41 pm

He slammed harder and faster ready to vurst a sshe was getting closer every time it hit her. They moan and scream together as their pleasure burst from them both. Panting sweaty and worn out melli looked at him as he moves out if her and rolls on his side. She snuggles closer and hugs him burning hit as it drips out of her a little. He holds her as they cuddle together.

After a few mmutes she cooled own but wanted more as sh3 climbs on tp f hom kissing his neck.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:45 pm

Brandon only blushes feeling her nuzzling against his chest, keeping her close against his body. He leave some kisses on top of her head with a light blush on his face. She was more active and wild because of opening up. Now, he only wishes to give his heart more to her as she did with her own. He felt her just resting now before he feels her kissing and nipping his neck.

"Are you okay? Did I over do it?" he asked in a loving tone but sees Melina shaking her head no.

"You are just perfect, Love. You didn't hurt me at all. Besides, the pleasure went to my mind and it only got me hoping to be your best wife." she said blushing to see his blushing face but he only held her more as they lay on the bed.

"Of course you are, Melina. I'm just glad to have you as my wife because now we can always be together. You will always be my beloved wife no matter how you are." he said holding her tighter but Melina blushes again before kissing his neck once more, feeling her body pressed up against his body while Brandon just held her with a smile.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:05 pm

They rest for an hour and sliwly get up to get cleaned up. Afte rtheir respective showers she went to cook becuas eshe was hungry. Little did she k ow she was hungry for more than food. Her body ached and throbbed inside with a deep need for bis pleasure once more. He cane down stairs and watche dher cook helpoing out. As the meal finished they sit down to eat and she was hungrier seeing his muscles.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:10 pm

Brandon did comment on the food saying it's her best one yet but Melina only giggled thinking he was so sweet. She only leans over to kiss his cheek that he smiled while they kept eating the food together in the living room. It was so nice being together in their home like this but some figure or wonder what Brandon and Melina would do during the time of being alone. Before they explored their desires, they would sometimes goof off or just do things together but nothing sexual. It's just for them spending time together and that's it.

However, after the hours before, she seems to have gotten a new look to things. Even to viewing Brandon differently now. While she was finished with her food, she was drinking some warm tea with a smile on her face.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:19 pm

After cleaning the house and settling down for the night to watch movies eleesha came home and saw rather smelled that something was different. That he took her himself and she returned it after.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:22 pm

She did see them watching the movie together cuddling close against one another. Him holding her in his lap but Melina watches the movie he had for a while. They seemed so cute together but because of the smell, it turns out they finally mated as needed. Even with him using his demon side so she was off limits to other demons and beings. She was Brandon and his only so it was making her curious. Showing a smile, Eleesha heads to her room not showing some box that was for Melina to give to Brandon.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:29 pm

Mellina and brandon slowly kiss i eachothers arns before mellina noticed the box. Brandon didnt and didnt knkw it existed becuas he was kissing her and focusing on her only
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:47 pm

This got her curious to what the box was while Brandon kept kissing her lips before moving to the neck, leaving a few kisses there. She giggled from the light tickles but Brandon didn't ease up to hear a pleasured like hiss from her.

"W-what's up love?"

"Mmmmmm......nothing. Just admiring the woman of my life." he said biting her neck a bit that she shudders again feeling that but Melina didn't get aroused that quick before remembering the box to move away from him to kiss his cheek.

"I figure but would it be alright if I head to the restroom? I figure Eleesha came back."

"Must you? Just stay here with me...I don't want you to leave yet.." he said but she blushes even more to move away and smile.

"Just a second okay? I'll be back." With a kiss to his lips, Melina stood up and heads over to check on Eleesha but also noticed the box to pick it up in her arms.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:48 pm

He keeps watching the tv waiting for her to return
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:22 pm

She heads to Eleesha's room and knocked on the door before waiting. Melina looked at the door before seeing it open to show Eleesha that was just dressed in some sleep wear. She was tired and might as well take this time to relax for the night.

"Oh, hello there Melina. What brings you here?" she showed a innocent smile on her face but Melina sighed to smile back at her.

"Hi to you too. I didn't know you came back from your mission today. Were you planning on jumping behind us and scare us before we get some sleep?" she said to see Eleesha snicker and shake her head.

"Oh no, I'm way too tired to do anything at the moment so I figure I'm going to turn myself in for tonight. I won't ruin your little evening between you and your husband. However, I'm glad to see that you two are more closer now than before." she teased to see Melina blush slightly while holding the box that remained in her hands.

"Sure, if you say so. Also, you left this box here but I saw it's for me I take it?"

"Yep. Just a gift I got while traveling. I figure you should wear it one night for Brandon's eyes only."

"H-Huh?"She had no idea what she means before opening the box to take a peek. Her cheeks change to a deep pink before shutting the top of the box looking more embarrassed. How in the world did Eleesha get this and why? Eleesha smirked seeing her reaction but leans against the wall to enjoy this.

"H-How did-"

"Eh, I was just curious and I'm happy I was right. With those gifts, Brandon will be allllll over you every night. However as I said, keep it as a surprise." she said with a wink before yawning a bit before checking the time.

"I'm heading to bed now so see you later, Melina.." she shuts the door and heads to bed but Melina quickly heads upstairs to set the box somewhere private like maybe in a hidden door in the closet but she wasn't sure how it's possible but she won't ask. Melina then goes back downstairs and sits near Brandon that puts her on his lap to hold her close so they could watch the movie for the rest of the night.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:06 pm

When they went to bed she hides to change for him and show what she was given
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:56 pm

Melina couldn't believe Eleesha got her these but they sure were more revealing than usual. Normal females don't wear these unless it's for a hot night but with Brandon it's always a hot night. However, would he even be in the mood again for that? She wouldn't do something that would tired him out again but she just becomes more confused about it. In another way, Brandon was already in bed waiting for her now but she was just finished dressing up in the new lingerie Eleesha got her.

'*Sighs* why Eleesha? Why did you have to get me something so...perverted. Does Brandon like this sort of thing? I don't see how women do this with some being see-through or having holes in the shape of hearts like this one.' she was examining herself in the mirror adjusting the soft bra so her breasts were held up and even adjusted the panties so it wouldn't slip so much but the fabric of silk felt nice on her skin.

'Maybe it's me for not fully understanding this and her ways. I do wonder if Brandon will love it? What will he reaction be to seeing me in this?' she thought this moment but her cheeks flushed pink a bit wondering or thinking of many ways for him to find out. The image of him looking shocked; the heated look when watching her wearing this and the others Eleesha got her. To even where they would do it all night. This made her gulp a little to shake her head.

She would try to figure something else to this about Eleesha later. For now, it's time for bed.

Letting out a sigh, she goes ahead while putting on a bathrobe and walks out to see Brandon in bed already.

"Hey, there you are. Ready for bed?" he asked to see her smile and nod while blushing. She walks over to him and gets in bed after she sees him checking a book of something as she took off the robe and gets in bed.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting t-too long.." she said blushing still but feels Brandon kiss her cheek with a smile.

"You didn't...now, lets get some sleep alright? We got a big day ahead of us I'm guessing."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:51 pm

He saw her and she saw him blush red as it throbbed big.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:56 pm

She looked at him seeing his blushing face but looks away facing the wall. "Good night love........ she said in a shy tone reaching to turn off the light with a click. However, brandon's face only burned more from the underware she had on.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:19 pm

He couldnt stop his hands from seeking out and tracing her under garments one by one saving her panties for last. She feels his hands exploring her top squezing hard after as his hips press close. The lump pokes her and his hands move down to her nipples pinching and pulling
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:45 pm

This made her gasp in surprise feeling his fingers pulling and tugging on her nipples, blushing a light pink color when feeling him grinding against her from behind. Melina didn't know how to respond to this but she squirms under the covers feeling him only keep her against his heated strong body. Was he getting aroused again because of the undergarments Eleesha got her?

"B-brandon? What are you doing?" she asked in a shy quiet tone but gasped again when the lump presses up from behind even harder that she could feel it pulse from in his sleeping pants. Brandon didn't even respond to her while his face was hidden from her view but his fingers still pull and tug on her nipples to get a whimper from his wife.

"M-Mmmm....Brandon please say s-something. Are you a-ah~" Even from slight touching, it started to feel good now before Brandon stops pulling on her nipples and grabs hold on her breasts and give them a gentle squeeze and rub. The fabric of the bra was silk as it rubs against her smooth skin which made her shiver while arousing Brandon even more. He was having a hard time controlling his hands before shifting a little from behind her and moves her hair from her neck.

Right away, he latches his lips onto her neck to give a few kisses as he rubs and squeezes her breasts. This caused her to moan again with her eyes shut and head leaning back. She wasn't sure why but it seems the undergarments she wore was effecting him and in lustful terms. More moans and whimpers left Melina's lips squirming in front of him now but she slowly feels him squeeze her breasts to slowly touch her body again and all over.

Her hand grips the pillow using her left hand but another heated moan leaves her lips with her eyes half way open looking at the wall. God how he loved those noises coming from her that he wanted to give more to her. He wanted to hear more while touching and kissing her neck even harder now to hear his wife squirming and moaning in pleasure now.

"B-brandon hah hah w-wait mmmmmmm!!! P-please.....j-just give me s-second t-to ohhhhhh....mmmmmm..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 4:32 pm

He pulled her panties aside revealing her pussy but in the dark je couldnt see and it didnt matter. He rubs his cock against her pussy before pushing in deep.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 10:12 pm

She gasped feeling his thick hard cock getting pushed into her that Melina whines. Her lower stomach bulged from him pushing into her and one of his arms wrapping around her hips. The sound of a groan came from Brandon pushing himself more and more deeper to then become fully inside of her. Even from this, he felt so good with her shaking and panting in and out.

'S-so big. His cock is more bigger than the last t-time. Mmmm, w-was it because of the underwear?' she thought shutting her eyes before she felt his fingers rubbing against her lips as Melina blushes from that and opens her lips to lick against them. Feeling that made him push two fingers into her mouth and thrust into her mouth. She begins slurping and sucking on them while Brandon held her to savor the hot wetness of her insides but he was keeping himself in control to not fuck her into the mattress like a wild animal in heat.

"Mmm..mmmmm....mmffmm..mmmmm...mmmmm...m-mmmm.." she leans her head back feeling his fingers still pushing into her more and more but her body slowly grew more hotter because of it. This made Brandon moan feeling her pussy clamping down on his cock wanting him to feel pleasure as well.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:43 am