Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:00 pm

He keeps it inside as it continues to coil getting thicker snd pushing harder against her throbbing spots deep nside. She couldnt take much more and hot venom edplodes inside her flooding her womb and pussy so full her belly bulged. She screams out as his tail stays inside keeping it all in as it rubs more and more pushing harder. He groans as his cum hits her breasts the sensitivity od his tail effected him making him cum with her as his tail burst inside.

He didnt stop he was determ8ned to keep going slamming hks tail into her ruined pussy and womb as she tore inside and the venom fills her body even faster.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:26 pm

She felt her body breaking under him but Melina loved it. He felt so good inside of her that her body couldn't live without him. Her pleasure was all his and she would do anything he desires with her. Using the tail, his fangs, claws, anything. As long as she's able to feel more of his love, Melina would obey him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:33 pm

He pulls his tail out to talk at once with a wet pour coming out of her pussy as her body returned to normal except for the venom in her body. He panted and his member throbs in front of her.

"Melli, I want you to listen and obey. You are going to open those smooth sexy legs as you stand over my cock and you are going to fuck yourself until you cant move anymore." He said darkly as it throbbed bigger and bigger filling with his demon power as his tail injects venom into it. She watched it grow and change making her weak.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

"Y-Yes sir...." she said panting from the lost of her desires, watching his cock throbbing in front of her. Melina watches him sitting down waiting or to see if she'll do it and to his pleasure she did. She crawls over to him to get on top of him, spreading her legs open like he ordered. He looked up at her before she lowers herself and circles her hips when feeling the tip press against her wet lips. He groans feeling that before she sinks a bit more to feel him push into her with a moan.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:43 pm

He wwtfhes groaning as sh3 0ushes him slowly circling jer hips to feel kore and work it deeper
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:46 pm

Melina kept circling her hips more and more to tease him from how hot she became thanks to his tail. However, she only purrs loving the feeling of his member before she sinks her hips down lower again. A heated groan left his lips before she started moving down faster so he was fully seated inside of her. She panted with a flushed look on her face but Brandon didn't touch her while letting her savor the feeling of his throbbing member.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:53 pm

He groans and runs his fi gers through hers fripping her hands.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:14 pm

Both him and her panted at the same time but she felt his cock throb inside of her and her inner walls clenching down on him. She even grew hotter feeling wetter from her juices dripping down onto his balls now. Melina purrs again from the feeling that she begins grinding against his cock, circling her hips to hear him gasp and tighten his grip.

She only giggled hearing that before continue with moving and grinding her hips, moaning out his name while her head leans back. Sharp hisses left her lips wanting more of him inside but teasing was first.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:54 pm

It theobbed harder feom her teasing and he groans enjoying every moment. She was really making him hot and throb as she moves more. Hearing his name made him shiver and harden inside her as his vroans feom hwe tihhtness vrew louder.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:57 pm

"M-Master..your cock is throbbing so much inside of m-me mmmmm am I that good? Do you feel that good?" she asked panting a bit more trying to grind and circle her hips even harder now. This made him groan louder but wanted to buck into her but he watched her only getting more aroused in pleasure. This side of his wife only burned his own sanity away needing her.

"G-good..you feel so good.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:41 am

As she continues he groans as it throbbed more hitting her throbbing spots and syretching them as she pushes down harder.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:13 pm

She cries out feeling that but her body only grew more weaker thanks to him. Her body sweating and rubbing against his harder body. Brandon wanted to ravish and destroy her for his pleasure but he sees her circling her hips wanting more of him. One of her hands touches his cheek wanting to kiss him but Brandon shook his head, wanting her to do some work before giving her anything.

Knowing what she may have to do, Melina begins lifting her hips and started circling her hips again trying to make him feel good as her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:43 pm

He throbbs groaning as he resisted his urge waoto g dor her to lose herself and unable to move before he does anything to her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:18 pm

She blushes to hear his groans before she decided to get more playful by slowly down her hips to fully stop. This made him gasp hugging her suddenly wanting her to keep moving but she giggles not moving. His throbbing cock was burning up from inside of her and he only wished to have more of her. He tried to ask her to move but she only shook her head, leaning his head back to kiss him.

"Y-You need to keep moving...I never told you to stop pet." he panted against her lips but she smiled holding his cheeks to nip his bottom lip.

"But I love playing a little more....mmmmm..feeling you inside of me m-makes it worth the punishment."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:40 pm

"Does that mean you forfeit?" He asks ready to punish her with a brutal fucking.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:40 pm

"Nope. I never said it love. I have to say it for it to count.." she said against his lips wanting him more but Brandon kisses her back just as deeply.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:14 am

Returning her kiss just as deeply, he reaches to her head to hold her into the kiss until she needed to breathe. He was waiting patiently for her to continue moving her hips down on him and if she didn't start again soon she would lose the game.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:08 pm

Both her and him kissed for a while longer before Brandon groans deeply in the kiss, feeling her moving her hips up and down once more while holding her close. She did circle her hips a little too during the time but she only whimpers loving how he felt from inside of her with the throbbing pleasure of his member deep inside. She only figures that he was getting aroused from her moving and teasing but that made him feel more pleasure because of it.

One of his arms wrap around his hips to hope he could move but she only keeps him where she was, moving her hips more and more teasing him while Brandon breaks the kiss to moan out holding her tightly. He feels her insides clenching down and around his member, leaving it drenched in her wetness while she just whimpers lost. She lets out hisses of pleasure but Brandon only panted against her breasts feeling her moving her hips, hearing the wet slaps of their skin while bucking down on his member.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:12 am

He groans and moans out louder as she cobtinues. She was so good to him and he couldnt get enough
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:37 pm

Brandon could hear her moans against his ear, her breathing brushing against his neck as she kept grinding and bucking her hips. He only hugs her tighter feeling her circling her body again to make him moan. She heard that to purr but begins pleasuring herself and him more that Brandon leans his head back gasping out loving the new feelings of her insides. "How is t-this, sweetie? Does my pussy feel that good? You're throbbing so much inside of me....dripping and clenching down on it..." she said panting but Brandon only blushes hearing her voice that he thrusts up in reflex.

That made her gasp from the feeling but he begins bucking up into her, getting deeper and deeper to hear the wet slaps between them. He wanted to drop this game and fuck her till he destroyed her mind but she wanted to play this game.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:44 pm

As her hips keep teasing him he jolts on accident as it stabbed her badly inside
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:50 pm

She felt her body react rather strongly to the sudden stab, her body quivering and shaking from feeling more. A weak whine left her lips feeling more pleasure burning within her stomach but Brandon panted holding her tightly while she started moving again not even as if she gotten fazed from that sudden thrust.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:06 pm

He felt her react to it and she continues as the stab made her move more. He waited a bit longer and forced it to happen again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:14 pm

The second one caused her to cry out in pleasure feeling her place clamping down on his member, feeling more wetness dripping down from it to his balls. This made Brandon slowly hold her close but her body begins to burn and sweat that he reaches up to grab her breasts quickly to rub and squeeze them. Her nipples were erect and her body became more hotter thanks to him. He panted to see her moan again to him, leaning in closer to see how hard the nipples were.

"Hah...hah...so soft..your breasts are so soft..." he panted feeling her grinding more against her but she whimpers loving the pleasure she felt from it. Brandon begins feeling her circling her hips again but slowly got more aroused when he sucked on her nipples to pull at them. That made Melli throat her head back moaning out loudly in pleasure feeling her breasts getting sucked on. Her breasts squeezed and rubbed by him only caused more pleasure to burn within her.

"My breasts..you're squeezing my b-breasts t-too much...it feels so good h-having my breasts played w-with..." she said twitching but he keeps sucking and slurping on her breasts and nipples.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:29 pm

He leaves lip and teeth marks on them as he tugs and bites fucking her harder as she moans worse

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:43 am