Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:04 pm

"O-Ouch, that hurts B-brandon but it f-feels good. It feels so good when you b-bite m.." she panted heavily while leaning her head to the side so Brandon can bite as much as he wished. However, he wanted to savor this feeling for a while and wanted to see more reactions from Melina.

"Be good and remain still Melina..I'll give you all the pleasure you want..but be a good girl.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:23 pm

He bites ger beck again leaving mor emarks
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:09 pm

She gasped again feeling another harsh bite against her skin but that didn't stop him from sucking on her neck, tasting her blood. The sensations of pain and pleasure mixed in her brain but that made her moan panting in and out heavily in pleasure from the feeling. She slowly feels him moving his hands up from her stomach to her breasts, gripping them tightly in his hands to feel how soft they were coated in sweat. Melina only shuts her eyes before slowly feeling him turn her head and slowly kisses her lips deeply feeling more pleasure from both her and him.

He swirls his tongue against her smaller one before he breaks it and hears her whine not wanting to break it. However, if she wanted more, she'll have to behave like a good girl to get more of his love. He panted pulling and rubbing her breasts to see her moaning out with drool running down her chin. He squeezes the left one hard that it turned red and the nipple fully hard from his roughness.

Brandon lowers down to suck on the nipple hard with the tongue swirling against it while she whimpers again in pleasure.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:58 pm

He groans kissing more
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:03 pm

She panted with more moans feeling him pulling on her nipple, reaching behind her to run her fingers through his hair. He wasn't going easy on her desired body because of his own heat but she slowly moans even deeper when he was rubbing one finger against the nipple to hear her yelp and whine. Melina begs for him to be gentle but that made him groan even louder wanting her more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:06 pm

He bites down hard sucking before squeezing
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:08 pm

She cries out once more feeling him bite on her nipple and breast but she falls forward to make him look at her. Melina must have came again as his member got soaked by her climax. She breaths in and out from pleasure to feel him still hard inside of her but she tried catching her breath dazed.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:49 pm

He fucks her harder without mercy
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:08 pm

She couldn't stop her lustful moans looking down each time he bucked his hips forward wanting to hear more of her screams and moans of lustful desires. He only felt her groaning and begging for him to ruin her body but he gotten more dazed to slam into her now. The wetness being heard from her place each time he pushes in, only made him more aroused while she drools on the bed in need for more.

He grips her hips in both hands, forcing her to move back against his thrusts.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:29 am

Her belly felt like it burst open with his harder thrusts and everything was gone except for her tormented body and the wild slamming of his hips that s3n his cock so feep into her belly she thought she was going to die
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:38 pm

She lost her sanity thanks to this new pleasure but feels Brandon sit her up and keep moving his hips while kissing her lips. Melina could only kiss him back but she purrs loving this that her body was feeling different. Like he was changing her for him and him alone.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:31 pm

He cums hard floodi g her and making hdr scream put as the last of her energy left her. She fell limp and broken to the floor as he moved put of her panting and soaked by her body. She groans as his cock leaves her body and her belly shrinks back to normal.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:44 pm

She wasn't able to speak about the sensations she went through but while Brandon panted to recover from this he looked at her lower back and upper back. His magic begins to show on her skin but it was creating a black mark of his own design. Melina was getting marked by him because he took her as his demon form. Now, no other male demon or creature was allowed to touch her without getting burned by the mark or him tracking them down to what or where she was. He reaches down to pick Melina up and hold her lovingly but kisses her cheek, saying how much he loved her and how proud she took it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:51 pm

He slams harder and faster until he cums
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:11 pm

She couldn't stop screaming and crying out loving each thrust he gave before Melina moans feeling her place squirting hard for him when he pushes rather deeper into her. He moans out with her deep purrs of pleasure with one hand gripping his arm hard.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:08 pm

After stretching her ast her limits his cum flods her body leaving er used up and imp in a pool of hs and her cum mixed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:10 pm

Both Melina and Brandon panted against their lips but hugs one another tightly. Their cum only stays in a pool before slowly hugging one another. He blushes hugging her tightly but slowly sees her smiling more to kiss his cheek hoping he knew how much she loved him. Brandon knew she did but slowly looks to see him now getting her more closer while they cuddle. He did still see the mark on her back and this proved she belongs to him both human and demon now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:27 pm

He panted looking at her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:16 pm

He could see her relaxing and resting against his body but Brandon just held her tighter against his body. Knowing he finally claimed a bride in his demon form, he had to be sure no one would change her for their own. She belongs to him and only him so by law, he was able to show she was happy with him. Well, she was right? Melina loves him and he loves her so nothing should be bad about it. Though Eleesha was correct when she said he was to claim her just like his desires said but that got him wondering if she had even more darker desires with him. Would this mean she'll try to become more loving and pet wise towards him? Or would this change their relationship as husband and wife? Him being a demon and her being human?

"..............."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:24 pm

The next morning he wome up to her fucking herself on his tail pushing it deep as it filled her up.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:00 pm

He looked shocked seeing her doing that but grunts feeling her place clamping down on his tail while it pushes into her. Melina moans out holding her breasts up with her arm under them, moving her hips down to meet with his tails thrusting. From his tail, Brandon could feel how wet she was but was she doing this all morning while he was sleeping? Blushing a little, he watches her moaning and bucking her hips to playing with her nipples.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:00 am

His tail pushed all the way inside forcing her to take it all suddenly she gasps feeling her womb stabbed open and forced wide as more of his fail coils inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:49 pm

His tail kept coiling around her lower belly while bulging to show it's movement. However, he only just gotten more hotter to feel her clenching down on his tail like it's his member. A moan escaped his lips feeling more pleasure getting more and more to his head that she moans bucking her hips more. She slowly shivers slightly in pleasure but started groaning out wanting more of it before drooling begins to dribble from her chin to her chest.

Brandon tried to control himself from pleasure before he slowly started to sit up behind her and grips her breasts tightly. She gasped feeling his grip to only get her body rubbed and touched more before a moan leaves her lips. "Ahhh hah m-master...m..my breasts..you shouldn't d-do that when your tail is squirming like this i-inside of me....please t-take it easy on me master...." she begs but leans her head back moaning louder now.

"I can't control myself...I can't control my mmmm my hands. You're so hot and wet..my tail is not listening to me..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:13 am

It pushes harder stabbing the walls of her womb hard as the vemon leaks out inside making her worse. His hands squeeze her breasts harder as his teeth pinch her nipple hard on one then the other after she scream out from so much.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:35 pm

Brandon growls hearing her lustful tones of pleasure but this didn't stop him from giving her everything he can muster. The pleasure was going to both of them and it only made him become worse and rougher that he bit down on her shoulder as she cries out again. Her insides were burning up thanks to his venom and even tiny drips begins to come out of her onto the bed. She never felt this much pleasure before but it's only getting more aggressive that he pulls her back against his own heated body.

"Ahhh hah B-Brandon your t-tail is tearing me from the i-inside......your going to reshape me if you keep this up. It won't stop spilling your venom all over m-my insides...please h-have mercy on hiiiinnn!!" she leans her head back feeling worse as his tail begins rubbing against her throbbing spots making her cry out again for him that he squeezes her breasts to feel them getting more hotter under his touch.

"It burns..your venom is burning hah my insides a-are quivering..." she panted out leaning her head back but he feels the tail curling up more inside of her that it throbs with more to spill inside of her. This made Melina cry out again before cumming a little on it but he moans out from her clenching down on it.

"N-No, no, no, no! Your tail is squirming inside of me. It's pulsing and burning so much....it won't stop spreading it's hot venom all over me....p..please I.." she moans out feeling more getting inside of her but Melina groans out while Brandon grunts feeling her clamping down on his tail to make him moan.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:51 am