Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:26 pm

He pushed his fist deeper making her moan out more as she moves harder on it. He sucks and bites her neck licking the blood
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:31 pm

"Ahhh hah ahhhh hah m-masterrrrr....oh m-master that hurts.." she said in his shoulder but gasped when his fists pushes deeper to show a lump in her stomach. Even if it hurts a bit, the feeling was good to make Melina twitch. She moans out lustfully for him now but he blushes watching her and helps with moving her hips. The wetness heard from her place and his hand only effected his member that gotten hard and thick thanks to her. Not that she didn't mind, the pleasure was getting to her mind already.

She knew her body wouldn't last as much but started slowly down her hips. Melina felt tired but yelps when Brandon spanks her butt even harder now that she groans with eyes shut and a dazed expression seen too. He grips her hair to pull her back but watches her still lost in her desires.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:39 pm

"No slowing down" he said and she wh9mes before resuming her pace getting closer. She was l9sing it about to cum when he pulled his fist out with a jolt and she cums feeling her pussy stretch as his hand cam out with a pip and her release got in the bed. She panted and gasps seeing him throbbing in his demon form ready to claim her as her master.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:45 pm

His demon form was none like the others she's been told about or seen in the city. He had such dangerous power radiating from him that it effected the air in the room. He makes her lay on her front on the bed with hands tied behind her back as he moves in closer to see her opening and closing in heat or close to having him rip her. She whines when feeling his fingers rubbing and testing if she's wet enough before giving him her punishment.

"Grrrr so wet. It's like a small river flowing all out and over the bed. I don't know if I should be angry but you are such a good girl right?"

"Y-Yessss I'm a good girl. I'm a good girl for my master. Please let me h-have your love master. Stick it inside of me please..lets be one over and over again..." she tried to move or turn around but gets a glare from him so she wouldn't plan on escaping him like that. If she wanted pleasure, she'll have to get it herself before Brandon pulls her hips back and held up his member. A startled gulp leaves her throat to feel just the top burning hot for more.

"Hmmmmm..I don't know. You did come that say...."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:59 pm

Her pussy was dripping on his tip as her juices spill ofer the top running down its length to the base as he teases her moving the tip against her opening. " if you want it claim it for yourself and i promise i will make you cum again and again until your body is broken."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:31 pm

"B-but..." She shook feeling him taking hold of his own member and still rubs the tip against her opening even slower. Melina could hear the wet squishy noise from the slow movements to make her lower her head a little, moaning out slightly from the sensation. She couldn't move. Brandon watches her grinding more and more against the tip but he only slows down even more while hearing her whimper again.

"W-why did you sto-stop? Please I-I want it.." she begs to him but he only smiled looking at her.

"Seems like you didn't want it or you didn't want to keep going. What should I do with you now?" he was teasing her right now and it only made Melina lean closer to feel him stop her. Brandon wanted her to enjoy it, to savor the feeling of his teasing but it only made her more aroused.

"B-but I want it....I want you so b-badly. Please let me feel more of you...I want you to push inside of m-me..I want you...."

"You Naughty little kitten!" he said suddenly before slapping her butt hard to see her yelp from it. He only hold her tighter while spanking her harder and harder with her moans getting out of control.

"Ah! Ahh! M-My butt! You're hitting my butt so hard. It might l-leave a hand print and flush red. Master please, please!!" she begs to him but he only spanks her harder and harder but this side of his wife got him more aroused in wanting her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:21 pm

Push it in as deep as tou can take amd ill give you more than that
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:18 pm

She tried to say something about that but yelps from another hit that he holds her still. Brandon wanted to see if she was going to behave and do as he asked. Of course, Melina could only studder and blush from his hungry gaze watching her become so shy.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:16 pm

He spanks her breast next. Waiting for hwr to give in an obey him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:41 pm

She whines from the sting again before slowly started grinding her hips against the tip of his member. Brandon waited for her to do something but he wasn't doing anything to see her grinding more and more against his member to moan.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:54 pm

He spanks both breast making them red and sting
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:07 pm

She cried out from the hits but that told her maybe he's running out of patience with her now. Each hit he did only got her more and more weaker because of it. The sensations of her pleasure burning up all over her body to see him gripping her arm to make her grind even faster and harder in hopes for pleasure. Melina started begging him to take her but he repeats what he said if she wanted it, she had to do it herself.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:14 pm

His grip burns and she was losing it as he growls in her ear getting impatient. He was getting dangerous and she knew he was seeious now
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:46 pm

Feeling his grip made her gasp to being startled but he growls even more in her ear, wanting Melina to do what he told her. Or else he would indeed punish her. She panted feeling weak from his rough treatment but she feels him throbbing down there in waiting. "I'm starting to lose my patience Melina. Push my member inside as deep as you can or else I'll punish you myself and I won't show mercy.." he gave a final warning that Melina gulps and only looked down.

She adjusted her body to have her place above his now monster sized member but rubbing the tip against it. It wouldn't go in but push against it now before Brandon just watches her. Before long, she slowly stops and pushes him inside of her. Feeling him this big caused her to cry out loudly feeling her insides get stretched open wide for his member. It started burning her mind away from fighting back but she only shivers when still forcing her body to push him all the way inside.

Brandon groans from how tight she was but took him all the way but getting deeper and deeper to see a lump forming in her lower stomach.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:50 am

She bounced down and moans as she cums aga8n.

He 5ok her almost as soon as she stopped unable to fit qll of him and she panetee elowly shivering as her cum soaks his cock. He lets her move herselr groaning withblust in her ear as her hi0s start 5o bucck harder on him as she stabbed the entrence of her 2omb
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:11 pm

She moans out with eyes shut, grinding and bucking her hips up and down more while feeling hot. The tingling fire burned in her womb as he just keeps watching her moving on his lap. Brandon groans feeling her inner muscles clenching down on his member before bucking his hips upward. Melina gasped leaning forward feeling that but stops her body from moving.

"Who told you to stop? Keep moving.." he groans in her ear to only move again or forcing her body to. Melina heard her place squishing and sucking him in deeper while moving her hips.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:48 pm

His hips made it stab her deepest spot with a wet angry slap making her see red spots.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:54 pm

She only leans forward again against his body but Brandon groans now thrusting upward harder and harder that he was making it worse than normal. Melina only cries out feeling just as worse but it didn't stop him with eyes shut. The feeling was so good that she was only able to hold on.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:03 pm

Je slammed harder and faster getti g closer as he throbbed bivver and heavier
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:28 pm

"Are you going to be naughty? Keep thrusting your hips more, Melli. I need to see more of you being a good girl. Come on.." he watches her slamming down more and more but cries out feeling worse.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:46 pm

He was going to give it to her but not yet she had to wait until he was done
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:33 pm

She whines feeling her hips still moving but Brandon panted watching her moving more to get more aroused. He groans when her inner walls clench down on him but she only whimpers loving how he feels.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:05 pm

As a teward he squeezes her breasts with clawed hands hard enough to draw blood and he licked it it up ui squeezing as tight as he could.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:23 pm

The pain made her hiss but purr as well, licking her lips to smell her blood going to her nose. All Melina did was try to lick his neck but he pulls at her breasts feeling her gasp with a moan. She was being so naughty right now but it's still really arousing.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:59 pm

He bites her neck gtoaning a bit

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:22 am