Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:52 pm

She sat up slowly before whimpering against his thigh, leaving kisses to say how much she loved it. She loved the feeling and sensation. Brandon had no words seeing his wife this lost but his cheeks blushed seeing her nuzzling against him more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:23 pm

Youre so lustful. Even p7mped full its not enough for you.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:00 pm

"T-that's because you were so good...but you said you would g-give me everything in your demon form. You gave your promise to u-use me to your full power." she said blushing while panting heavily in pleasure. Melina licked against the tip in hopes for him to be aroused again but he holds her still to get a purr from her. She only gotten weaker and aroused even more before slowly licking against it.

"Behave.." he warns but she licked his fingers slowly whimpering even more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:53 pm

He saw that. He gave her everything and all she wanted was him and her to be like rhis forever. Locked in heated love and pleasure
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:43 pm

"..........." he didn't say anything else while holding her down before feeling her sucking on his fingers, purring and feeling more weaker in deeper pleasure. He could smell her scent getting stronger and her place dripping more onto the bed. Was she demanding for more or just became lost to the heat?

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:45 pm

He moves his hand making her follow it for more before she gasps. He uswd tje fingers she wa ssucking as bait to mover her pussy against his cock.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:50 pm

She blushes more shaking in pleasure from his member pushing against her soaked place. This did give Brandon a idea before lowering his hand and grips her chin making her look at him. She whimpers from the touch but he smirked watching her reactions.

"Such a good girl you are. You'll do anything I say right?" he sees her blushing harder and slowly nod.

"Really?" he gets another nod from her that got him slowly smiling right at her. "Then grind your hips. I want to see how aroused you are and I might give you more...." he ordered to see her looking down and rocked her hips slightly biting her bottom lip. However, Brandon pushes his two fingers into her mouth to feel her sucking on them slowly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:13 am

His fingers mes with her tongue
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:31 pm

She whimpers swirling her tongue against his fingers, feeling more weaker and weaker. Her hips kept grinding more into his lap before she slowly shivers feeling hotter again to try making him lose it. Brandon made sure she remained where she was feeling her whimper again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:27 pm

He pulled his fingers out of her mouth as a tentacle teplaced them thrustin ? Into her throat. Its slime dripping down her throat as she sucks it and swallows. The fluid made her mind go fuzzy and her lust griw out of control.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:07 pm

Brandon smiled watching her but this only made her feel more aroused, grinding and shifting in his lap hoping for more pleasure. He only gotten more aroused to the point of feeling how wet and damp she was.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:20 pm

He waited knowi g soon she would snap and try to domi ate him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:36 pm

She tried grinding harder and harder onto his lap that Melina pulls her head back from his fingers, panting out loudly in the room that he pulls her closer to see how dazed she was. She only gotten more aroused thanks to that but he was only getting more aroused because of the sight.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:51 pm

He reaches low rubbing her clit
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:20 pm

She jumps right away feeling his simple touch but that only made him more aroused, rubbing the clit slowly. Soft moans left her lips and leaning her head back but that fueled him to go even more while checking her reactions to blush.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:36 pm

She gasps and moans worse feeling his finger push inside and swirl around
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:05 pm

He sees her squirming and twitching from his finger moving in circles inside of her but that made him blush hearing the slight whimpers from her lips. Brandon moves in closer to kiss her chest but his fingers remained moving from inside of her, getting more moans and whimpers from her at the time.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:45 pm

He pushes two more fingers inside spreading all three out to open it up as he rubs hard
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:50 pm

Melina gasped with a hidden moan, feeling more aroused but she only whimpers loving it more. He feels her grinding against his fingers and lap to spread her wetness over his lap. She slowly leans in forward feeling him going more and more that he could hear her tone of voice from how good it felt. She was so adorable being like this but that only made him have the need to keep pleasuring her more and more.

"You are so adorable in pleasure, Melina. Is my fingers that good?" he asked against her ear to hear a whine from her.

"Y-Yes sir..I love it so much. You're fingers feel so good inside of me.."

"If you like it then keep moving. I want you to use what you can to get pleasure. Don't stop.."

"Hah..hah..y-yes...s..sir....mmmm...I want more..please, I want more.." she purrs against his lips but he moves his head back, wanting him to see even more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:02 pm

She leans forward more then screams in lust arching her back as his whole hand pushed inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:16 pm

"Ahh~ w-wait, wait, wait! y-your hand. Your hand is.." Melina tried to get his hand out but he pushes it deeper into her. This made her body burn more and more hotter that it slowly drips more feeling his hand feeling her inner walls clenching down to get it wet. He keeps her right where she was, watching her expression getting more lost to pleasure.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:21 pm

He moves his fi gers inside as his hand pumps her pussy to give her more pmeasure as she stretched a little
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:39 pm

She bit the bottom part of her lip feeling his hand pushing and pulling from with in her but Melina only whines feeling aroused again. He feels her lay against him panting out from her pleasure, the heat only messing with her mind thanks to it. Drool dripping from her chin to the bed that she curled up trying not to come so quickly. She tried to give a warning but yelps from a sudden sting on her butt. Brandon was spanking her as a warning for no coming. He didn't want her to just yet and take the pleasure he's giving her.

"Be good and don't come. If you do, I'll make sure you get punished." he hisses against her neck only turning Melina on more.

"Mmmmm M-masterp please, I didn't mean to ah! I didn't mean to be a bad pet. I didn't mean to disobey you.."

"Seems like you wanted to after I told you not to. Do I really have to punish you or being a naughty kitty?"

"N-No sir..."

"Move your hips on my fist and don't stop. I need to see you listen to me....."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:19 pm

He smiles and watches her as she whimpers thwn dows as he asks. Each if her thrusts took her closer and she resist the urge to release as shw obeys him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:22 pm

She kept panting in and out feeling more weaker but still did as he said; moving her hips up and down on his fist. Never to stop unless he told her to and Melina did her best to hold off before releasing from it. Melina moans out feeling him kissing her breasts but he only rubs one using his other hand.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:01 am