Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:01 pm

She felt him huv her from behind. "Whatcha reading?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:14 pm

Right away she jump which caused her head to slam into his face, hearing a crack like noise. She winces feeling that while hearing a pained groan from Brandon. Quickly, she turns around to look right at him in hopes he was okay.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry Brandon! You startled me!" she tried to help with his nose but Brandon shook his head before snapping his nose back into place and wiping the blood away from his nose and lower face.

"It's alright. I'm sorry if I freaked you out. I was looking for you." he said gently as she pouts looking at him but blushes a little.

"D-did you just come home from training?"

"Yes. I was looking for you all over the house and this was the last place I haven't looked. So, what were you reading anyway?" he asked gently while smiling to her but Melina was able to smell his strong musk like scent to make her hid her feelings of need for him.

"Oh nothing, I was just reading on something Eleesha told me.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:04 pm

He looked down seeing the page and turned white. How in the world did she get the book again? Didn't he re lock it up to make it not easy to find? Maybe Melina wasn't telling him who she really was but that's another time.

"I-I thought you hated that demon stuff Melina."Truthfully he feared what he was capable of using those powers.

"I......"

Brandon waited for her to tell him but his face still remained white as she held the book close.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:00 pm

"Wait.....hated them? When did I say I hated them?" she was confused hearing this but Brandon didn't respond to her before reaching to pick up the book and tried to shut it. Melina noticed but she stops him to make him tense up while she was looking at him.

"Brandon-"

"Trust me, Melina. This isn't what you want since that sort of stuff could break your mind and I couldn't forgive myself if I broke you. No matter how badly I.....w-want to." he said but she heard him to make Melina blush heavily. Did he want to break her using these or was he teasing her? Eleesha said this was the highest peak of his heat this season and she's wondering how bad he would be.

"But Brandon, you know I'm not worried about that sort of thing. I just-" he pulls the book away but Melina stops him by holding the book behind her back seeing him trying to get it but she wouldn't let him. They were moving around in the room with Melina holding the book behind her and him looking down at the ground that he sees her against the wall now with Brandon quickly trapping her.

She saw him looking down at her with his body coated in sweat but heavy breathing that she saw his breath in the cool air of this place. Brandon didn't say anything but Melina only remained silent because of it.

"Melli-"

"You need to tell me why you said I hated this. I never remember saying such a thing Brandon...or are you trying to protect me since I'm only human than you being a demon? Is it because you think I'm a human I'm going to-"

"No. That side of my powers are.....too powerful. I don't want to do something that will hurt you Melina. You're my wife and as a husband I have to keep you safe and happy...no matter what desires I wish to give you...n-no matter how badly I wish to break your body and mind over and over again......"

She blushes hearing this from hm but feels one hand touching her cheek before noticing something. Did his hands become more cooler than usual? Did his nail grow sharper too? Melina sees the door open as Brandon lets in some light and sees the book while Melina held onto it against her chest. Her breasts getting squished against the hard surface but showing no signs of handing it over. She wanted to know what his abilities were but some of the words were unable to be read by her.

"....."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:36 pm

He tries again and she got away only to be trapped again. Once more Brandon tried reaching towards the book that was held tighter against her body but Melina keeps it away from him. This made him reach once more before she sees him stop.

"Melina, give me the book please...."

"Why? I wanna know Brandon. Besides, these things fascinate me and I want to know more about them."

"Trust me, Melina. You don't want to know about the part in that book. It's too dangerous and unstable for you to read and understand. Now please, give me the book.."he reaches once more but she keeps the book tighter against her breasts now.

"No. Besides, you're strong remember. Second, the p-pleasure you give me is good that it's dangerous for me to lose my mind."hearing her words caused Brandon to slow down.

"M-melli i..."she cut him off quickly to make him listen to her.

"I'm strong right? That's what attracted you to me right? I'm not like the other females you seen in this city and I only sparked your interest...r-right?"

He shivered hearing her words to look away from her because what she said was right. Brandon knew many girls flirted with him and tried to make him date and love them. However, his heart was already taken by Melina who gave her heart to him. She heard nothing from Brandon before blushing worse to grip the book harder.

"A-answer me. Is that the reason you picked me?"

"Yes."she knew she had him now but slowly blushes more worse feeling her body slightly getting hot but she kept herself in control.

"Then.....believe in me like I believe in you Brandon......"

He looked down and she saw it again the darkness. It's the same fear he usually hides it and now she understood. She understood what he had to do in order to try and fix the problem with this situation. Brandon wanted to not hide anymore but she wasn't sure how to say it.

"....*sighs* I'm sorry Melina I just...I don't trust myself. I don't trust myself when it comes to my need with having you......I just..."  Melli relaxes slowly hearing that but she only keeps gazing upon him now.

"Then trust me Brandon. Trust me like I do with the Brandon I love for many years. The same one who never wants to hurt me no matter what happens between us. Who is strong and kind and very pleasurable in bed...I still haven't forgotten how good it felt to have you inside me. Now I want all of you demon and all."

He gulped as her words make something snap inside and he turned red. He was shy now and let her keep reading the book.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:45 pm

"Melli, you have no idea w-what your getting yourself into. Please...you don't.."

"Yes, I do. I'm your wife and I have every right to love you. All of you no matter what you are......I trust you Brandon. I always will.."

"......"

He saw Melina holding the book up as she tried to read the book but Brandon knew she couldn't read many of the words that were written into it. Unless he was able to give her something as well, she might be able to read it but for now she couldn't. Letting out a shaky sigh, Brandon walks over to gently take the book from her hands and look away from her. Melina was about to reach for the book but felt his hand take hold of her own, making her blush again to look at him.

"If you wish to know s-so badly....I'll read it for you."

"You w-will?"

He nods but wasn't looking right at her still hiding his own embarrassed expression on his face. Not much fear was seen on it but just being embarrassed because he had to expose himself to his wife. She was about to speak but he beats her to it.

"Most of the words on the book are not easy to read by humans but I can read it. W-why don't you let me read them for you...but l-lets not do it down here....we can head upstairs and-"

"I don't want to head upstairs. Isn't their a room down here we can be alone so we can read the book together?" He blushed a more darker red now but wonders how in the world she knew of his secret bedroom. That was only to be used when he was out of control during his wild heats or when Eleesha had to keep him down here when she was gone to take care of him as the heat passes. His hand tighten on her own but slowly sighed again.

"Y-Yes, their is one down here but how did you know about it? I never told you.."

"I guessed and it seems I'm right. So can we?" she asked in a gentle tone to make him almost let out a deep hunger growl but he covers it up and remained calm. Melina felt him give a gentle pull as they walked through the library room through another door seeing some hallway that was wide and long. She had no idea the house had this hidden from above and it's no wonder. This area was off limits to others but not to Brandon. He comes down here in private most times when doing something and never told Melina nor Eleesha about it.

He held his hand up to flip a switch to show the hallway of dark brown wood and rock with doors that seem to lead somewhere. Brandon then started leading Melina down the hallway but made sure she stayed close. True the place was a bit scary to her since it had a cold feeling around her body but almost her soul too. Brandon felt her press against his back but reassured her it's safe. The walking took a couple minutes before he stops in front of a black oak door with silver decorations made of metal and a handle.

She watches him reach after letting go of her hand and grips the door knob to turn it as the door opens. Melina sees some light shining from within the room before he opens it more showing a large like bedroom with curtains flowing all around and on the ground. The walls were decorated with some designs. Furniture was seen but looked very hand crafted for someone that took years to make them, a mirror was near one of the dressers. Two doors that lead to a kitchen and a bathroom. Melina didn't have words to say about this place but sees Brandon helping her inside and shuts the door.

"W-wow, I never knew this was down here....Brandon, did you make this to the house?" she asked looking around but Brandon shuts the door and walks into the room to see the red silk curtains in front of him to show a giant queen sized bed. The pillows were adjusted and some soft warm blankets were on top but she sees him look at her.

"Yes. When I built this house, I wanted to extend it so I did by building a lower level from the house. No one can hear or see us down here. Were all alone here with no contact from above." he pats the place beside him on the bed but Melina walks over to look at him before taking a seat beside him now.

"Impressive but the house-"

"I made sure nothing will attack the house. Which is why I have a security defense just in case so were safe. Now, sh-shall we go ahead and let me read the book to you? I k-know your curious about what it says...." he mutters but Melina looked down at the book and nods to answer him. When seeing that, Brandon lets out a sigh before opens the book to the same chapter again but he wasn't sure how to tell or start. What if Melina got nervous when he tells her? What if she didn't feel the same with his own desires?

".............."

"......*about to speak but didn't say anything*"

"W-what's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" she said worried but Brandon shook his head to relax a bit more now.

"N-No. Lets go ahead and start reading this book since you're very curious about it. So..s-shall we?" he said to see her looking at the book and nod.

"Y-yeah...ready when you are."She could tell he was nervous since he's going to read the page of the chapter in this book. Melina even felt him shaking a bit flushed red to almost feeling aroused because of it. She slowly reaches to touch his hand as he tense up but sees Melina smile gently. It was going to be okay but he had to relax in order to read the chapter. With that, Brandon looks down again and begins to read.

"Chapter 12: Demon's and their heats

Although most demons of our race have different cycles of heat like other creatures, not many are the same level of being in heat. As for demons, many will feel some heated sensation when it comes to their heats. It's not as powerful as king demons but either way their just as dangerous. Humans wouldn't be able to take it as well and end up splitting apart and breaking. Unless they regain their own control thanks to the mate, they should be able t-to give off lustful vibes with one another. Because of this, being around the demon can still effect the human in a strong manner and if their married or together, the signals are more stronger than usual.

It could result in more intense mating sessions between two people. Although demons are dangerous, demons like me tend to not be easily controlled. We instantly lose ourselves when mating with someone and ends up breaking them or draining them of blood so not many humans live to tell the tale. During heats, demons like us tend to gain more strength, changing the temperature of the room, using powerful heated serum to inject to the other for 10x more sensitive touches and feelings. Our strength grows to a more rapid level that we could easily break the human and the bed. We won't be stoppable till we break the ones we are with."

"M-Meaning?"

"Meaning, it's not easy. With me I'm not sure what to say about it since I got married to you Melina, it's been hard for me to keep in control and keep my lust down. I'm a higher level of a demon, my heats are more unstable to where I fear of hurting you. My heats tend to trick my mind with visions of you. I would see you sitting on the bed looking nervous and shy with my own tentacles swirling around you body, spreading slime that burned t-to the touch. You would squirm and whimper from the warmth but I...my thoughts drift off to where I'm now pleasuring you while using them but you was just about to moan before I snap out of it."

He looks to see her not say anything but was blushing regardless before he sighed and continued.

"So far, that was smaller visions of what I wanted to do but being a master to all demons wouldn't be as much help. Due to that, my heats really happen early than usual to being unstable and uncontrolled because of them. Thanks to that, my dreams was now effected by them to where I get the desire to hold you close and smell your sweet scent. Feeling you body up and down with my hands to make you shiver and moan under my touch. I wanted to taste you for everything you was. Sweat, tears, and blood burning against my tongue as you arch in the need of wanting me. I wanted to see you chained up, my nails scratching into your skin while I lick the blood away from heated skin. I wanted to break you over and over again as I tormented your mind and body for desire. I wanted to pleasure you. I-I wanted to break you under my punishments of lust but...I held back. I remembered Melli that you're not like me but a human, a regular human I'm deeply in love with and I fear I'll break you too soon. I tried everything to get the dirty thoughts out of my head but nothing worked."

Melina blinks not saying anything with her cheeks flushed red now but looked down at him that her body was getting effected by this of what he had in the book. However, Brandon keeps reading.

"As the days passed by, the need to have you got only more unstable and worse to where I see you each day under me while I fucked you with no mercy. I wanted to shower you in my love using my cum to fill that flat stomach and coat you head to toe in white. I wanted everything from you.I wanted your desires and lust. Of course wanting to claim me for yourself too but you're too innocent and kind for that dark need."

"........."

"More dirty and naughty thoughts showed up to where I..I snapped. I had to seal myself in this room to keep myself in control but my love for you only grew more but so did mine. My darker self that torments me every day to say I should claim you however I wanted to but he didn't know I could break you badly if I did that. I know you're strong but I just can't do it. Not when I'm scared of losing you." he didn't know what else to say but Melina was worried to where she reaches to touch his cheek but he moves away a little to looking down.

Melina could tell he was burning even worse thanks to the seasons and suffering right now. His own need and desires were breaking his mind and he's using everything he's got to keep sane. Though, hearing all that did turn her on and made her wonder what he could do to her if she lets him do that. Releasing his tension of lust.

"Brandon, I.....I don't..."

"Do you know Melina, how hard it is for me n-not to lose it? How hard it is to live with you when your the most beautiful woman in the world to me that I wish to claim over and over again? I want no one to see you laying under me while you scream your desires and pleasure for me...."

"......I....sorry if it's my fault if you can't release your needs. I didn't know they would be that....."

"They are. Each time I feel the need to want you...they become too powerful for me. I've changed into my demon final form many times because I wanted you Melina. I wanted you so badly I was...I was going crazy..." he said that she blushes even harder to looking down at the floor but Melina slowly feels the bed shift to feel sorta bad about it now.

"I'm sorry....I didn't k-know you....felt that way about me and here I thought I wasn't the right one for you.."

"But you are Melina...you don't know it...do you?" she sighed not sure about it herself but closed her hand into fists in her shirt.

"I guess not at the moment but I wasn't sure about this sort of thing before I got married to the man I loved that is you. Now, I just wish to know just how I can do that...."

"........" he wasn't sure if she knew this but Brandon gulps to stand up slowly from the bed and walks over closer to look at her. He reaches to touch her cheek and lean her head upward to look at him now. Melina could see his face flushed red with eyes hidden but something told her he was already holding back.

"You don't understand...do you?"

"U-Understand?....Understand what?"

"How badly I want you. How badly I wish to hold you down on this bed and mark you......the temptation is strong for me Melina and I..I just want you so badly." he slowly moves his hand away from her chin but moves that and the other down to her shoulders as she didn't move to become paralyzed by his touches.

"B-brandon?"

"The dark desires I feel every day...tells me to claim what I desire. Show my love and want for the woman I married....to make her feel every bit of what I wish to give her. I know I crave for you and all but my fears of hurting you is holding me back. I just can't do something I can't forgive myself to doing if I went along with it. Being able to use these powers on you makes me fear of pushing it too far for you to take." he said but she blinks still blushing.

"But...b-but our first time.....I thought-"

"I wasn't in my demon form..but oh god I wanted to be. I wanted to take you right there and then b-but...*tightens grip on her shoulders* I couldn't no matter how bad I wanted to."

"..............."

"I just...I ju-just..." he started flushing up more to slowly letting her go and going back to sit down on the bed. Melina sat him shaking again trying to control himself but she was worried if he was in pain or something because of his heat. She reached to touch his shoulder but Brandon moves away because he didn't know what will happen if he lost himself because of his demonic needs.

"I can't....I won't hurt the woman I love..not for my own needed desires..." he whispered holding his hand to stop shaking but she knew he was doing his best not to lose himself.

"B-brandon....."

"I'm sorry Melina....I hope y-you don't think less of m-me. Always wanting you each day the more I h-hold myself back....it's painful that I can never...h-have you.....to make you m-mine in demon terms."

"...........wait demon terms?.........."

"As in me taking you in my full demon final form. True, I took your first time as my human self but to make it permanent, I have to take you in my demon form. This way no other demon can try to change you for their own. You'll only belong to me and only me. I don't want another man or some monster snatching you away from me."

"But they can't t-take me away. I'm your wife so I'm off limits.." she said nervous now but Brandon shook his head still looking down.

"Human rules don't work with demons, Melina. To make yourself un touchable to other demons but your mate. That human married to them has to connect while in their demon form. Our human selves won't do it because it gives them chance to smell the human's scent and try to claim them for themselves..."

"O-oh...." she sees him shake again since he knew a few in the city that were demons in hidden forms. He knew the way they gaze upon the human females as well including his wife. Brandon wouldn't have any one of them taking her away.

Melina didn't know it was this serious but she sees him tighten up the fist to make his hand turn red which got her more worried about him now. Was this mating thing this serious to Brandon? Was the holding back idea making him feel more insane to his own feelings? Right now, she wasn't too sure about it but hopes to find a way to help him.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:01 pm

He let her speak
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:10 pm

She didn't know what to say about this but grew nervous not really focusing on others besides him. Knowing this made her wish to be his forever. Brandon lets out a sigh before Melina tried to touch him, standing up to look ahead.

"............."

"I don't know why...but one day if I keep this up, I might snap and......lose myself in the desires I wish to give you." he said gently.

"It must be upsetting...to know such a thing but I am not sure because of it. I'm sorry if I...d-drive you insane.." she said gently while not looking at him but Brandon only sighed again, trying to keep himself sane but something didn't help much. However she remembered what she did to him way back to make her look down feeling down.

"T-then I made you suffer that time...w-when I gave you pleasure before stopping. No wonder you must have felt it worse than I have because I'm...human. I didn't know you would suffer more than me Brandon....now I get it." she didn't look at him but they were silent as the book rested on the bed beside her as he wasn't looking or facing her because of this.

".............."

"I'm sorry Brandon...I'm sorry for you being punished like this. Knowing you're desires are breaking down the walls to your desires and insanity. I don't know what to say to you...but....*eyes shadowed* I'm sorry..." she stood up slowly but started walking towards the door to leave Brandon in the room but she worried about hurting him because of this. Even though she didn't know it, the feeling of that made her feel bad.

"I'll leave you be so you don't have to deal with this no more...sorry for leaving you in pain because of this Brandon..." she reaches to the door ready to open the door and turn the handle but something stopped her, making Melina gasp in shock. Brandon gripped her other wrist to stop her. Both him and her remained silent as the clock was ticking on the wall.

".................."

"..................."

"What are you doing? L-Let me go......"

"Please.....Please don't leave me like this, Melina. Please........don't leave me alone here......to suffer like this."

"But it sounds like I made y-you suffer...." she said looking down while keeping her hand on the door handle.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:08 pm

He hugs her stopping her . No
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:02 pm

"N-No?" she kept looking ahead from Brandon at the door but he slowly keeps hugging her closer and tight in his arms. Brandon didn't want her to leave him alone like this. He always needed her and this was one time that he only stood there with her for a while. Melina tried to speak but Brandon stopped her by speaking first.

"You never did such a thing to me, Melli. You didn't do such a thing to make me think other wise about you."

"........"

"I'm begging you...please don't leave me like this Melina. You're my wife..and I..I need you.....please." he said against her shoulder but she blushes even darker not sure how to respond to that.

Melina blushes even worse hearing him speaking like this but she shuts one eye feeling him hugging her more tighter than normal with the room getting warmer and hotter that she was looking down.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:46 pm

Tell me what you want I'll do it, Melli. Anything you want or desire I'll do it just for you. Just don't leave me like this because I might g-go insane if you do."

"............"

"P-p-please...please Melina please...."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:12 pm

"M-me? Why should I-"

"Melina please........." he only begins holding her tighter against his body that his chin rested on her shoulder to look down at the floor. Melina wasn't sure how to start this but she blushed herself thinking a little to reach and grip his arm. He looked up confused but blushes seeing her feeling nervous herself. They were alone and together once more and she did remember what she said if they were alone again.

"....B-brandon..."

"Y-Yes?"

She was hesitant with asking but she hopes he'll go through with it. With a gulp, Melina slowly closed her eyes and blushes even a darker pink now to bit the bottom lip. "I-I want...I want you to use me while in your demon full form.."

He blinks not sure if he heard right but his eyes widen with his blush glowing a darker red. "W-what? But Melli-"

"Please Brandon. I already said I wanted to because you said so yourself that I'm not fully owned by you. True, you took my first time as a human but you have to claim me in your demonic form......"

"I...I don't..."

"Please Brandon I'm strong enough...I'll be alright when you do this because I trust you. My beloved husband. I'm giving you full permission to do whatever you wish with me. I'll remain where I am...just please....please use me for your desires..."

".............." He could have sworn that the world around him went silent, trying to let her words sink in his mind. His hunger for her lust only became more harder to hold back but he didn't want to hurt her.

'See? She's given you permission....let yourself loose and give into the cravings of your hunger...'

'I...I don't know if I......'

'She's given you permission, Brandon...I suggest you take it. Unless you want another demon to claim her for themselves. Just imagine, if she was that cute in bed when you're human..Imagine the desires she'll be in if you were in your demon form.....take this chance to let yourself go....it's time...'

Brandon tried to keep his mind stable but he slowly moved his hands up her front, feeling the clothes she wore against his hands. A light whimper left her lips to make him blush more but he then lets Melina go and slowly turns her around to face him.

"I-If you are s-sure.."

"I am.....I trust you, Brandon..." she whispered before giving him a light kiss to his lips before his mind slips into his darker fantasy of pleasure.

~A couple minutes later~

Brandon was blushing red while looking ahead to the bed with his shirt off. He still was embarrassed from all this but that's not the reason why he was blushing this red. Melli was sitting in the middle of  the bed, her hair out and loose with some covered her breasts since she's shirtless. Her wrists and ankles were tied up with some silk rope but she was flushed red herself from being exposed like this for him. She wasn't sure what he was going to do but she already told him to do what he wished. Brandon felt his tentacles forming in the room but he tried to call them away but his hunger to tease and pleasure her like he wanted was fighting him on what to do.

She couldn't move or see thanks to the blindfold. Melina was at his mercy to have him do whatever he wanted with her. The feeling made her shake in fear and excitement mostly. Melina moved slightly from the binds but only heard them stretch and groan from being so tight. She also told him not to be gentle but go all out with her. He had needs to release so she'll help him no matter what.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:48 am

He always started slow teasing and tormenting her with the teases amd touching as his powers rub her all over. She fell quick because he was giving her everything he was to her now before slamming inside amd taking her moaning and growlingas a beast.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:59 pm

She winces a bit from each thrust he did while grunting each time. Feeling Melina clamping down on his member only made him groan for more. He saw how flushed Melina was while her body moves against the bed that was soaked in her sweat. When he only holds her down more onto it, another moan leaves her lips feeling him gripping her hips even tighter.

"S-so tight...you're still so tight...." he groans these words near her ear but she blushes heavily while leaning her head back with the clapping sounds of skin on skin.

"W-what did I t-tell you not to s-speak so naughty when w-we do this? You know how I g-get if mmmmmm if you do that.." she whimpers but that turned Brandon on even more to go even harder on her. He would have gone all out using his demon form but he wanted to seriously break her mind first before doing that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:02 pm

And what did i tell you? I love to see how you react when you hear what happens. When you hear what i feel.

He said slamming harder and faster
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:36 am

She tried to speak once more but moans when he slams even deeper into her. Hearing more wet squishes and claps of skin from his balls hitting against her place. Melina whimpers trying to move or get more comfortable but Brandon noticed that and stops to get her on both knees and hold her hips up. He started thrusting again to hear more moans and yelps from his lustful wife.

"Ahh~ Haaa..B-brannnnn!! B-Brandon please...please it already f-feels too good for me t-to stay up on my knees.....I'm scare-scared.." she whines to him but he only smacks his hips forward to watch her sit up and cry out with drool dripping from the chin and her body reacting rather well to this thrusts. Her spots were getting pounded at and he only slightly grew from within her.

"That's because I want you to stay up like a good girl. Just be good and take my member even deeper inside of you." he groans while snapping his hips forward more. She only cries out once more with moans leaving her lips again when her body moved slightly from his thrusts. She was able to hear his groans and moans, the light smacks of skin on skin when he pushes into her. His grip only tightens slightly on her hips and only wanted more of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:02 pm

When she couldnt sit up anymore he picked her up wrapping her in limbs that held her how he wanted as his hips pound away inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:28 pm

She gasped feeling the limbs holding onto her tightly but moans with Brandon thrusting harder and deeper into her. Her hands twitched and clenched up as more pleasure when through her mind and even his own. Brandon's body throbs from her heat that he was slowly changing as smoke leaves his body into the air of the room.

"Well Melli? Does my member feel good? Is it good to get pleasure from me?" he groans this against her ear as Melina blushes hard hearing his sudden deep tone of aroused voice. That made her place wetter so he gets even deeper into her body.

"G-good Brandon..you're pushing in so deep...my inner walls will get shaped into the size of your member....." she said to only feel him kiss and bite her neck but it didn't bleed. Just simple bruises that started arousing him even more. He growls in lust and started ramming harder into her that made her buck forward with cries getting louder.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:32 pm

He keeps goi g stronger and faster as this continued and her body reacted as one would expect from being iverloaded with pleasure
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:51 pm

She could only scream, cry, beg, and moan for more heated pleasure. He wouldn't stop nor wished to slow down when giving Melina the pleasure she desired. However, he was starting to slip a bit when he was pushing the limit of going insane with lust.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:56 pm

Be was starting to lose it and go al out
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:13 pm

The limbs only tighten against her body even more that she begins whimpering from the grips. However, that only gotten him more aroused and in need for her. He slowly grips her wrists and begins holding her down even harder into the bed. Melina winces in pleasure from that before letting out a gasp when he panted holding her down more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:59 pm

Soon his cock and his limbs all explode
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:16 am

Melina arches her back while feeling his cock and the limbs exploding their release onto her whole body. One was near her lips that squirts a bit into her mouth so she shook feeling that. Brandon panted with groans of release filling her up while she whimpers feeling that. Of course she swallows most of it while he was blushing to see her coated in white.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:49 pm

He felt like it went too far but seeing her face she was really happy and dazed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:00 am