Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:30 pm

She lays forward while moaning his name, feeling his thrusts feeling stronger and stronger before he moans to hold her down to slamming his hips.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:46 am

He pushes her down harder hokding her tightas his hips jacjhammer besting her insides to a sore sensitive mess.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:17 am

She keeps gripping the sheets with her hands, feeling weaker and hotter that it made her blush even more weaker. Brandon groans watching her getting tighter while pounding into her before burning more hotter to moan. She slowly moves even closer and closer that he stops his hips earning a groan from her. Melina wanted him to keep going and ruin her body but he grips her throat to hold her still.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:00 pm

He slams harder and deeper groaning as his hand tightens on her throat
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:31 pm

She reaches to grab hold of his wrists but that made Brandon slam his hips into her own harder and harder before letting out a animal like growl and a squeak from her. Melina felt his cock pulsing with each pump of cum flooding inside of her that she arches her back moaning dazed out. "S-so much....so much cum i-is flowing inside o-of me......" she panted this through parted lips but Brandon panted himself gripping the pillow beside her head but his cock throbs more with more cum spills out into her.

This made Melina gasp and moan even louder that she curls her toes loving how it felt.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:41 pm

He panted and pulled out as the last bit falls out and onto her belly as he starts to pump smaller and return to normal.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:31 pm

She couldn't control her moaning that Melina's fingers reaches lower to her stomach and feels the small bits of his cum hitting her stomach. He released so much inside of her but she loved it so much as it flows inside of her but ideas started coming into her mind. He might start taking her in different areas in their house, making her wear reviling clothing. He could be rough and brutal with her that she can't control her pleasure.

A shiver left her lips as Brandon panted watching her before he stops his pumping, seeing it all out to feel slightly limp now and lays beside Melina. He touches her cheek before pulling her in close to kiss her lips softly while she returns the kiss to him.

A couple minutes later, she was dressed in clothes after taking a bath with him and he was eating some food she made for him. No word was heard from Eleesha because she could be doing something else or whatever. That didn't mind because it gave them time to be alone before she thinks of coming back to see how things were.

"Melina, this is a lot of food your cooking. Is all this for the both of us?" Brandon asked while blushing a bit because she was spoiling him again even when they gotten married on the first day.

"Of course it's for you and me silly. I know you like food and I wanted to show my love for you since you make me happy. Is that so wrong?"

"Well, no. It's not." he mutters while his cheeks flushed pink hearing Melina smiling even more to walk over and kiss his cheek. After she sets down the last bit of food, she took a seat and they begin eating dinner together.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:02 pm

He was always ravenous after making love with hwr and if always made for a fun meal.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:16 pm

She was humming quietly to herself after finishing up the food but she slowly sits to eat her food along with Brandon too. They just looked more happy together with the food that she slowly smiled hoping he loved her food she made for the both of them. Brandon blushes a bit but only enjoyed the food she cooked.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:04 pm

He helos her clean up and smiles.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:17 pm

"I'm happy that you enjoyed the food I made for us Brandon. Maybe I can make more things for us to share after ummm...our playtime?" she said that with a blush on her face to see Brandon blushing as well with a smile, putting away the dishes.

"If you wish to of course. I had lots of fun when it came to playing with you, Melina."

"T-then....does this mean you'll play with me if you ever are in need? I don't mind if you need to release once in a while. I'll be more than happy to help you." she said blushing as Brandon blushes too feeling his heart beating loud in his chest. He looks over to see her flushed face that he only showed a smile on his face.

"Thank you, Melina. You are so sweet.."

"Of course but I mean it. If you ever need release from your problems, just come find me and I'll take care of you..." she proved her point by lowering down one hand and rubbing against the soft lump in his pants. This made him tense up feeling her slow rubbing and stroking against it while she blushes heavily watching her hand rubbing against it.

He grips the counter with one hand, fighting the feeling that started burning in his stomach before hearing the door open, showing Eleesha that came back looking at them. She stops stroking Brandon but lifts her hand again to finish up what she was doing as he was blushing to see Eleesha waving hi.

"Sorry for butting in, just coming back from my business. Did I miss anything?"

"*Ahem* Not really.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:37 pm

"Nothing really, Eleesha. Just an epic meal." He said red seeing Eleesha crossing her arms to look at him as he begins looking nervous and sweaty. "The food had lots of spices."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:47 pm

"Really? Huh, I didn't know you made anything for dinner Melina. Is their any more for you to share with me?" she asked showing a smile to her as Melina giggled and looked at her. She gave a nod and went to make something for Eleesha but Brandon was blushing red feeling his skin burning up that his cock twitches from her slight touch. Just what was Melina planning on doing? Tease him from now on?

That was evil, even for her and somehow arousing. The kitchen was now burning up from Melina cooking dinner for everyone while she was humming a bit to herself hiding her smile since Eleesha was helping her cook this time. During dinner, they were sitting at the table eating now but talking about their days since Eleesha was gone for a while she told them a long wide story of what she did. Melina and Brandon listened to her but he was looking at Melina who smiled at him hoping he liked the dinner but under that smile showed some hidden desire for him but he blushes again to eat more of his food, pretending he didn't see that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:49 pm

He sat next to her layer. "What was yhay about? He asks slowly lookimg ay her hand so shr knrw what he meant
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:05 pm

"What do you mean? I was just giving you a look. Nothing more sweetheart." she said but Brandon knew that look. The same one from before when they made love but he wouldn't ask how bad since she was giggling a bit.

"Melina, I know that look. Is their something you-"

"Shhhh....I do but lets out ruin the moment hmm? I really hope you enjoyed dinner. Eleesha seems to have liked it..I never saw her eat so much." she said looking at the time but Brandon agreed since Melina can cook. Before he asked, he sees her looking at him again that his cheeks flushed pink a bit.

"What?"

"Oh nothing...is something wrong?" she asked him but Brandon was about to ask then tensed up. He looked down quickly seeing her hand resting on his lump on his pants as she was rubbing him with her palm. He blushes again looking away but Melina blushes to rub him more while watching him.

"Is something wrong?"

"N-No..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:43 am

She felt it pulse as slowly stand up in her hand. He thought she wanted him but she was teasing him. He deserved it and didnt react fighting hus urge to take her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:49 pm

She sees him blushing again from her touch but his cock throbs from her palm and rubbing against it. He slowly looks away before Melina giggles seeing him that she slowly pressed against it while standing up and looking at him.

"What's wrong?"

"Maybe I need to make it feel better.." she said gently to him but Brandon watches her slowly move closer and sits on his lap that he tense up. Her covered place was pressing against his cock that gotten harder feeling that but she smiled touching his cheek and kisses his lips slowly. He shook feeling her lips against his own as she licked his bottom lip while grinding into his lap hearing him groan in pleasure.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:27 am

His groans got louder as her covered place gets wet
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:28 pm

She grinds more against his lap feeling the lump pressing against her place, feeling more aroused and wet to kiss him again. Melina felt his arms wrap around her hips but she only presses more onto him in hopes to show her his love.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:36 am

He keeps grunding the tip against her and then his length makung her eant it worse
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:22 pm

Melina felt the lump pressing up more and more against her but she smiled in the kiss to press down onto it using her clothed place that made him groan gripping the chair. She purrs watching him become dazed to the teasing while she was grinding more and more to feel her place getting wet and squishing against it. He leans his head back from the feeling but she lowers in closer to kiss and nip at his neck while he panted in and out.

He was so cute like this and even cuter when aroused but she blushes feeling the lump throbbing in his pants now that she giggles once more to look at him. She even kept grinding and bouncing slightly on it as if he was thrusting into her but the clothes were in the way.

"You must really like it, Brandon. Your getting so hard now from my bouncing and grinding. I bet it's better from me nipping against your skin a little.." she sees him gulp but Melina leans in to kiss his throat that she licked it slowly to make him shiver. Why was she such a tease when it comes to this? Maybe her thoughts changed after he finally took her as his own mate? She sits back a little still on his lap that Melina raised her hands up from his stomach to feel his chest and moves them down slowly making him shiver.

"M-Melina.."

"Shhhh...it's alright. I'll take it from here, Brandon. You made me feel good; something I never felt before during the years we were married. So now, let me return the favor by making you feel good...it's only fair you know."

"What? H-how is teasing me like this fa-mffm!!" his words got stopped when Melina suddenly kissed him on the lips. He could feel her tongue push into his mouth making out in a wet hot kiss. Her hands held his face still while both moaned together loving this sensation. The grinding and bouncing stopped but she keeps pressing her body against his own hotter one, wanting him to feel good that he'll never want to stop giving desires to her as she does for him. His hands shook to move with one holding the back of her head so she was pressed closer to him now.

Their noises were loud as they make out but both Melina and Brandon was becoming lost to the pleasure before they knew it effected them greatly. His member now throbbing to leave a wet spot against his pants and her damping her shorts and panties from the teasing and love she gave him. Melina moans in the kiss while hearing him groan but they were letting their lips move into one another that Brandon had to break the kiss panting against her lips.

"W-wait...let me get some a-air...your kissing is going t-to make me-" she kisses him once more to silence him but she moves one hand into his shirt feeling his muscles with the strong beating of his heart. Even from the small kissing, Melina was getting hungry to want him again and they already had made love. She slowly leans in closer that she pushes her head back panting while grinding more harder into his lap moaning out in more heated pleasure.

"I-Is it good? Does it feel g-good Brandon?" she panted against his ear but gets a loud groan as an answer. Melina gets the feeling he's becoming too out of it to answer her but she sits up again to hold his cheeks again and kisses him even harder. Even with the teasing and playing around, Melina felt like she was almost in heat.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:46 am

Brandon graons feeling those kisses and nips. His member s welling and throbbing as he watcges and feels her" its good real good is that bad that i want more?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:46 pm

"N-No, it's not a bad thing that you want more of this. I want to be g-good to help you feel as good as possible. No matter how soft, rough, or hard. I want to make you f-feel good..I want you to be happy since you gave me pleasure..I'll do the same for you too.." she said against his lips while Brandon gulps feeling her lips poking against his own, feeling the need to make out with her again. This side of Melina was making him curious to just how heated she was with him. Was it because of her first time being given to him and her love? Of course but he didn't want to over do it or break her mind.

"I understand but I don't want to make you think you have t-to do this Melli. I-" she presses two fingers on his lips to make him stop but his eyes looked at Melina to see her lost in a daze as she looked at him. Her fingers slowly moved from his lips but she leans in closer to kiss him once more in a soft gentle way. His hands move up slowly from her lower back to her upper back, hearing a weak shiver from Melina. Her body must be getting aroused now from kisses and touches that it's effecting her mind and body.

They started making out with one another even harder now before Brandon lowers his hands before feeling Melina break the kiss. Her heated pants was heard loud in the living room but she was shaking now. Brandon just keeps touching her to hear and see more of her reactions to what he's doing thinking she was beautiful when becoming lost to pleasure this way. Moans and whimpers kept leaving her lips, soft words of 'touch me more' or 'master....master please' made it sound more lustful. He moves his hands to the front and goes to squeezing and rubbing her breasts.

Right away, Melina purrs loving his touch but she only grinds more and more into his lap causing his member to throb in his pants and press up into her clothed place. He felt her sweating a bit now and her nipples get hard in the bra but Melina lets out the deep lust filled moans that the whole house was burning up for her. Even if she was human, Brandon could smell her scent which started burning his nose a little. Her lust and desires were powerful and started effecting his own while pleasuring her with simple touches. He did notice one of Melina's hand reaches to grab his arm but Brandon only tugs and rubs more against her body that she cries out feeling close to come.

She was gasping in and out and loudly in the room, feeling her body tensing up in pleasure with her mouth hanging open. Drool spilling from the chin that her toes curled up a little feeling her whole body quivering and paralyzed in pleasure. She didn't want to come just yet like this, being in the open from someone watching but Brandon was close to kissing her before Melina stops him trying to catch her breath.

"B-brandon..brandon wait..mmmmm..."

"Huh? Wh-what's wrong?" he panted against her chest to look at her but Melina panting and shook, gripping his shirt that was damp with sweat. She was so close to being his so why did she tell him to stop or wait for a second?

"T-too much?"

"N-No. It's just, we can't just d-do it here.." she said but Brandon blushes feeling really in need to take her but watches Melina get off of his lap while shaking from how good his touch felt.

"What do you mean? Both of us are in the heated mood to do it here Melina.....it's nothing too bad." he said pulling her against his body to kiss her neck again. The feeling of his hot lips made her purr and shiver loving the feeling but she shook her head to make him stop, feeling her damp pants soaking his own.

"I-I mean....I know you wish to t-take me right here and now.......but not right now..."

"Why not?"

"Because Eleesha is still here remember? She never l-left the house after e-eating dinner with us. I-I know y-you don't want anyone to hear my moans and screams but you try to make it seem like we can play forever but not with Eleesha here....." she sees him shift in the chair but grips the arms rather tightly in his hands to almost crush them. What was she planning on doing now with this?

"Besides, you still w-want me as bad as I do r-right?" she asked touching his cheek to feel how warm his skin was.

"You know I want t-to. After that little tease you did to me.....you got me all hot and bothered now wanting to rip your clothes off half way and take you right here on the floor or chair....you make it so hard n-not to ignore and fight...." he said but Melina blushes even harder before she grips her shirt feeling so damp in between her legs wanting his member so much but she gulps and looks away.

"I know....but we can't."

"Because of..."

"Eleesha. I want our time to be between you and me. Even if you put up a silent barrier, she might break it and hear what we are doing. This is between a husband and wife and I want no one else to know how naughty you be with me. So, unless she's gone, we c-can't." she and him remained silent but heard a groan from Brandon looking down at the throbbing lump in his pants.

"You're making this hard for me Melina.."

"I'm sorry but we should stop......and cool off for the time being. We will play again my love..but I want this moment and any other to be exciting between us..........."

"But..." he stops speaking and sees her stop before walking over to Brandon and grabs his hand to hold it in between her legs. He blushes feeling her damp place that it was over flowing over his hands and sees a puddle from where she was standing before. Brandon didn't say a thing before wanting to rub her but she keeps him still to look at him.

"This is effecting me too Brandon..you got me so wet right now that I'm close to cumming right now. I'm so wet and hot..I could pass out......"

"...What are you trying to tell m-me, Melina....you're just messing with my head right now and that's not n-nice..." he said about to pleasure her but she stops him to blush feeling him getting close to lose it.

"Listen to me my love; you wish to own me again r-right?"

"Yes.."

"You wish to claim me like some pet under her master's control of pleasure?"

"Y-yes..."

"Don't you want to tease my hot sweaty body for your needs then ram into me till you fill me up with your cum over and over again..."

"*Growls in need* Y-Yes......"

"Don't you wish to feel how hot and wet I am now from the kiss and grinding? All that made me want to mate with you for days on end till were weak and drained..don't you want me as badly as I do?"

"Y-Yes..I want you.."

"I want you t-too just as bad, Brandon..but we must resist for now......I want you to own me as the beast you are but...we must wait for the moment. I want to feel you inside of me as well... she said but hugs him close so his head was pressed against her lower stomach. Brandon did nothing before they blush more.

"......"

"How long do I have to......wait?"

"For a while till we have privacy again...then I'll let you do whatever you wish to me Brandon.....anything you desire, I'll do it." she whispered this but he blushes hotter before she lets go of him and smiled.

"H-How about a cold shower? That should help you and I?" she said but Brandon nods before standing up so they could take their shower. After that day, Melina and Brandon were keeping their desires to themselves with Eleesha around they behaved themselves. Melina was able to hear the many stories from Eleesha, shocking her from some tales but Brandon nods since he already knew but he wouldn't spoil it for her. During the days that passed, that itchy need did come back but more powerful and stronger to where Brandon and Melina had to ignore it. They wanted this to be special to where they are releasing their love and desires on each other. She wanted him to claim her as the beast he was. He wanted her to gain it by her own nature but they only kept straight faces during this time.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:38 am

During one cloudy afternoon, Eleesha was going to leave the house due to a mission she took for someone. This mission would be a little longer than the last one so it would leave Melli and Brandon alone once more. Melinda made some food and things for her trip as she was saying good bye to her and wished her luck on the journey.

"You better be careful Eleesha okay? We hope to hear back from you and hope for your safe return." she smiled to see Eleesha laugh and look at her.

"Heck yeah. I'll be back whenever I can so be sure to take care of the knucklehead in there."

"I w-will.." She said while smiling as both eyes were shut as Eleesha leaves on her mission for that time. Before she gets too far from the house, Eleesha stops and turns back to look at Melli.

"Hey, I forgot to mention one thing before I go....but I think you should know." this made Melina blink rather confused looking at her.

"W-what is it?"

"You know it's not my business to get nosy in your lives but you two should really start making love and soon."She said to see Melina blushing again looking more confused to why she said that.

"But why?"

"During this time of year, the heat of the seasons comes back and he is usually effected by his own demon heat. It hits him rather hard to be honest. So, if I were you, I would make love as soon as you can so you both can find some relief because that's going to make him really lose it.she said with a wink before vanishing.

"..............."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:02 pm

After hearing that, Melina heads back into the house and shuts the door looking down embarrassed. Was what she said true? Yeah, Brandon is a demon of his own race but she didn't understand most about demon heat or any kind of heat with other species. Scratching her head, she knew Brandon was gone doing his training for this morning so it's just her right now. Maybe she can check this out in the same black book she found a while back.

She heads to her bedroom and goes to the bookcase, looking for the same book she had that it glows from her touch. It sensed her presence again to unlock just for her as Melina begins looking for what she needed to find out. Their was more things hidden from her eyes but when getting to one chapter, it was easy for her to read and understand.

Melina begins holding the book in her arm and begins reading it slowly find out out more about this so called heat. Her eyes just scanned the book before falling on a page explaining something she wasn't sure about but it did speak about the heat Eleesha was talking about.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:06 pm