Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 21, 2017 8:16 am

She blushed. He had considered taking her and didnt because she was sleeping he said but was he lying? No she could tell he was telling the truth. He respected her nit like others who tried things. She got hot for him after that and shivered when his elbow brushed hers
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 21, 2017 10:44 am

She sees him sitting down on the bed beside her but they didn't say a thing nor looked at one another during the time. Maybe they needed to still work things out right after. Maybe Melina needs to keep back from doing this until he's okay with this. Brandon just looks ahead at the wall of the room before Melina looks to the side at the door.

"......."

"........Brandon?" he heard her voice but didn't turn to face her way since he didn't want to be rude to see her. Even thought it's fine since they are married now. "Hmm?"

"Am I a bad wife for you?" she asked.

"What? Of course your not Melina. Why would you ask such a thing?" he looks at her but she looks away from him to grip the blanket before shutting her eyes and breaths out. Even during their married life, they never shared anything private together in the same room but she wasn't sure if this was doing okay for her.

"Well, I'm your wife. I've done many things to make sure your happy and even did my best to be sure you are getting enough to eat, rest, etc. I know wives are to love their husbands and be their partners and loves. However, I've only done that. From what Eleesha told me, couples sometimes share their love through mating...but we never done that before." she said looking down that her face got shadowed a little but Brandon looks worried but a little mad. Why did Eleesha have to say it that way?

"Melli.."

"It's the truth right? I want to help you understand the ways of earth Brandon. I want to be there for you as your wife. I want to be sure your happy here but if you weren't, I still would understand. Your happiness means more to me than my own."

"Melina you know I love you as my wife..nothing will change that. Nothing." he said but she sniffs to move from his side.

"Then why do I feel like it is?"

"........"

She moves away from his side and hugs her arms over her chest feeling upset a little. Melli had fears of not being a good wife and lover but was this a part of it? She just tried to calm down but tears were running down one side of her cheek.

"I'm going to go ahead and take a shower to get ready. Their are some things I need to do anything. You might want to do the same.." she mutters heading to the bathroom and shuts the door. Brandon didn't know what to say from that but looks down at the side she was on before falling back with a sigh.

"Damn it.."

He sat up a few minutes later and was in his room(or guest bathroom) getting ready and clean again. He wasn't sure what to say to Melina right now because he wonders if he hurt her because of it. He heard someone walking downstairs to the lower level that had to be Melina but he lowers his head as the water runs down his body. Later, he was downstairs and saw Eleesha drinking some hot coffee alone but it seems Melina had just left to do her shopping for the day.

"Is-"

"Just missed her. Melina already left to do the daily shopping for today. Then she'll be back to do the cleaning. She told me to tell you she made you breakfast and hope you enjoy today with your daily training."

".............."

"*sees him but lowers cup to sigh* Let me guess; nothing happened yesterday?"

"Don't start, Eleesha. This is your fault anyway." he sits down to see the breakfast she made for him and Eleesha. Melina knew about his big appetite.

"Huh? How is this my fault?"

"It is because you told her things like that Eleesha? Now she thinks I might not be happy or isn't making her happy. She even said she feels like she's not making me happy and that's not true."

"Geez, thanks for blaming me. You two need to really be more open for one another. Hell, she told me she tried the idea but figure it was too much for you." she mutters getting some food.

"But it wasn't.."

"Either way, she's returned the outfit and others back to the stores by now. Melina sure is one difficult person when it comes to understanding things.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 21, 2017 8:06 pm

He shook his head while looking down at the food then to her.

"She wears them, Eleesha. I don't get why you seem to get in other business when it's just between a couple.." he mutters to see her glare at him to yawn a bit.

"It's not my fault she had no idea what she's doing. Just trying to help.."

"But still..Why did you have to tell her about making love right now? I don't want my demon side to-" he stopped suddenly with his eyes widen a little shock. Melli froze because she hears Eleesha shush him. Her finger was on his lips.

Melli burned jealous as Eleesha got up and walked away from his Blushed face. She just whispered something in his ear and she walked off.

"Alright I'll return it ti her but she needs to claim you herself."Melli burned embarrassed finally learning that Eleesha took her diary
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 21, 2017 8:20 pm

She walks by Melina but Eleesha could sense she was angry for what she found out and told Brandon. He wasn't sure himself if she was angry with both him and her now for that. Invading her privacy without asking her permission first. She looks down feeling angry that the bags got a little crushed to slam the door and walk over to the counter not looking at Brandon.

"......."

"I see you didn't eat your breakfast. You didn't want that?" she asked after a little while but Brandon looks down to his now cold food but looks at the bags that was getting unloaded of it's things she's got.

"I-I was. Melina listen.....did you....I mean.."

"If you mean return the clothes I got, yes. Their back in the shop so I could use the money to get things for the house. Besides, at least you'll have your time with training and stuff. However, I'll be busy cleaning up the house today I guess." she mutters this but he heard that. So she did return all the clothes she got, even the nightie that she wore the other night. He looks back at the food to poke it with his fork but was not sure what to say right now. She seems to be mad at Eleesha and maybe at him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 21, 2017 8:51 pm

"Look, I-I didn't know till now and because Eleesha's always trying to keep things to herself before telling me. I'm so so so sorry Melina." he said apologizing to her but only heard nothing before she sighs.

"Look did you read it?"

"No."

"Did you try to?"

"No."

She felt better he respected her privacy but he isn't off the hook just yet. Melina still needed to be sure and didn't face him still.

"Melli... I didn't say anything because... I'm a monster... you kind and sweet. Me? I'm a demon but we are monsters when we mate we lose out ability to restrain ourselves." He said softly and Melli realized he couldn't have read her diary because if he did he would know she dreams about that sort of thing.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 21, 2017 8:58 pm

"......."

She didn't turn to face him but her hands stop to put everything away to sigh. At least he still cared but that goes back to the question she asked him before. Was she still a good wife or was he just saying that?

"Please believe me when I say this Melina, I never wanted to hurt you or anything. I just...I didn't want to hurt you so bad you end up bleeding to death. Being able to control my own urges can be a little difficult that it scares me to what I might do if I lose control.." he said looking to his cold food but Melina didn't respond to that again.

"I don't know why you seem so scared of such a thing. Is it like you can't contain yourself...your sexual desires or your more hungry self because of that? Or worried you'll lose me.." she asked but Brandon didn't answer until she heard him say.

"Y-yes...."

"......"

"I don't want to hurt you, Melina. Your my wife.....your the love of my life and I wouldn't forgive myself if I hurt you....I don't want to seem like a pervert.." he whispered but she looked down before letting out a sigh. She turns to walk over and take his plate and cleans it off into the trash. He wasn't sure if she was angry with him but Melina didn't even face him.

"Melli???"

"You have training to do......you better get to it.." she said before starting to clean the dishes but Brandon tried to ask if she was angry with him but Melina won't answer. She just kept washing the dishes before starting on the chores that she forced Brandon to go out and do his daily training. Maybe he can distract himself for the time being. He looked down feeling upset but goes to train while Melina was blushed and then shook it off to do the chores for today.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon May 22, 2017 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 21, 2017 9:02 pm

He couldn't see or sense her reaction. Her own desire for him was growing and she watches him while she does her chores and sees him off. He was depressed and trying too hard causing his motions to jerk or jolt off target or bad form. He never wanted to cause this to happen between them but most times things like this happen because of it. Brandon shook his head trying to clear it but it only seems to get worse later on.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 21, 2017 9:19 pm

They didn't say anything from where or what they were doing as the day passes. Eleesha shook her head but her eyes looked at the small glass orb showing this. "Geez, Brandon. How else can you mess this up? And it's no wonder why others don't understand us. Same with the warnings others given us because of it." she mutters but went back to eating her light lunch but hopes some change will help.

When it became 3:30 in the afternoon, she was moping the floor but had her hair tied up in a messy bun and scrubbing the floor to get the dirt. It was getting clean but she was trying to keep her mind clear from things that might distract her mind. From before, her mind was always remember what Brandon said and just thought he was saying it to embarrass her. But it leaves one curious right? She just keeps scrubbing the floor but stops looking at the clean floor.

"Hmmm, that should be done now. Just have to let it dry and maybe I'll take a break. Then figure out what I can cook for dinner later on right after." She turns to head into the living room to sit down for a while and looks to her lap trying to relax a little more.

She wonders if Brandon was doing okay in his training or was he training with Eleesha right now. Second, Melina looks up at the pictures on the wall to see the wedding pic of him carrying her in the wedding dress and him in the suit. They were smiling happy during that day but she wonders if he would have chooses someone else. She pouts a bit from the thought but went back to working on her break and all.

Later after, she was upstairs doing the last chore that is cleaning the rooms. Her room was done and the same for the guest rooms and Eleesha's room. The last one was Brandon's room as she saw it still slightly messy and started cleaning it. Picking up his dirty clothes, fixing his bed and dusting the dressing and table. She was even fixing up the floor rugs to sweep but she then gets to cleaning the mirror.

As she was doing that, she saw her reflection in the mirror but she didn't do much. Her eyes looked up and down at her own body but she stood up to look more silent before she thought about what he said. She lightly blushes almost seeing it for herself. She wipes the dust off the glass carefully but her eyes looked down at the hand and cloth. Before long, she looks up to the mirror at her reflection.

She was standing in front of the mirror naked with hands holding her body with tender care and love. Sharp nails moving against her body then started cutting into her skin to make her slightly bleed. The pain made her hiss a little blushing a bit red but the nails moved up to gently cut into her skin again. The one that held her was Brandon but she saw herself blindfolded and shaking with hands chained up behind her back and a black leather collar connected to the chains feeling his touch heating her up more saying sweet things into her ear.

'Don't worry....I'll make you feel good...my wife..'

Melina quickly shook her head to close her eyes and think about what just happened. She opens them to see the thought gone as it never happened but she finishes up cleaning and goes to her room after putting the cleaning items back in the closet to rest for the remaining time of today.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon May 22, 2017 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 21, 2017 9:23 pm

She gasps seeing him suddenly in front of her that she crashes into him to the floor. Melina winces in pain from the fall and shifts slightly to then yelp. Something was touching her and quickly looks down seeing a lump, feeling how thick he was. She gulped seeing its shape in his pants as he helped her stand.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 21, 2017 9:28 pm

"I-I'm sorry! Are you okay?" he checked to be sure Melina was okay but she stops his hand from touching her face too much and looks at him. She was okay but nothing broken or something like that.

"You finished your training already? Didn't Eleesha train with you?"

"No. She's doing her own thing right now so I trained by myself. I only came back because I was checking something but I'm done for today. I'm going to take a shower for the time being because I serious need one." he said gently but Melina lets out a sigh and watches him check his cleaned room.

"You cleaned my room?"

"Yes. You know how I feel when it comes to dirty rooms in our house. I couldn't help it. Your not mad are you?" she asked looking away from Brandon but he walks over to kiss her cheek showing that same sweet smile of thanks.

"Of course not. Thank you.."

"Sure. Now go and get cleaned up, I know you need it." He looked quiet to nod and heads to his room to get ready for his shower but she lets out a sigh and goes to her room to lay down for a while.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 21, 2017 9:36 pm

She was burning worse than in her dreams because when she crashed i to him she felt hiw hard and thick it was and it made her woozy
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 21, 2017 9:53 pm

'Mhmm....w-what's happening to my body? Why is it burning so much? This never happened before when it came to bumping into one another. And yet...my whole body is already starting to ache. I might need to get some medicine after I rest for a sec. The whole feeling is making my head woozy.." One of her arm rested over her face panting in and out from her sweaty flushed face. However, Melina wasn't sure why.

'I shouldn't be sick...I wasn't sick. It could be just me..'

All she did was lay down and keep or try to be clear headed. She had to make dinner later and couldn't feel ill now. Brandon still was in the shower but washing his hair as the hot water helps his sores through his body. Maybe he should talk to Eleesha about things and maybe warning her not to do something that'll make Melina angry. Or was she even around here still without hiding something to spy on them?

Maybe.

Either way, he took his time to clean up before turning off the water and leaves the shower to the room. He gets some spare pants, socks, underwear, under shirt, a muscle tee to wear and starts drying himself and gets his clothes on after.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 21, 2017 9:56 pm

She was moaning in her bef
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 21, 2017 11:36 pm

He got himself dressed but relaxed in his room for a while so his feet could rest after today's hard training. However his mind wonders about Melina and how she felt from this morning. Brandon didn't mean to knock her down-well, walked into him first from not looking where she was going and wasn't hurt. Thank goodness. He did notice she seems to be okay and not as angry from before. He wanted to find some way to say sorry to her, or at least show he didn't mean to. That and without making her angry again from what happened before. Regardless he was just glad things were going okay or cooling down now. His eyes shifted to the mirror seeing his reflection before looking at his hands.

"*Sighs* Oh, Melli. I hope you really aren't angry with me. I couldn't forgive myself if I did upset you and caused things to come between us. I just wish to see you happy, that's all I want. Same with me giving you my love each time.."

He mutters to himself in his hands but looked at his hands thinking about some other things. Even to asking questions about himself and his demonic form. He's never used it for a good long while and remember to never show weakness towards it. During the months of his first time being her friend, he showed his thanks with a smile. Or in some way that's how humans did it.

Her? She offered so much more for him that it left him crying in tears for all she's done for him. Brandon owes so much to Melina that he couldn't just let his desires get the best of him. He wasn't going to let anything ruin that. He's her husband and as one he had to be there for her. Regardless of her being human and him a demon. His eyes shut closed after a little and wonders if he should go check on Melina to see if she wasn't angry with him.

"Would she be okay having me check up on her? I don't want to bother her. Or disturb her from something important.....No, I better go and check on her. Just in case she might need something. It's also my turn to help cook dinner tonight since Eleesha did the last one."

He stood up after getting dressed to head out into the hallway to her room. He took a look ahead and noticed the door to the room still was open as it was when he came home. Still open so it might mean Melina could be awake or maybe taking a nap that she forgot to shut the door. It's not like he's bother her too much. Just a quick check up.

He went over to the door and held up one hand ready to knock before hearing the noise that made his ears twitch. A soft moan came from her room.

"Huh? Melina?" He lowers his hand to look at the door but opens it a bit more to look inside. He saw Melina on the bed resting on her back but she was squirming and moving against the bed sheets. She wouldn't keep still for a second seeing her moving like some impatient person trying to get to sleep.

One of her arms still covers her face so he could only see her hair and parted lips. It seems to him she was sleeping but he saw her shift against the blankets that most of some skin shows of her stomach and hips. He grew worried about it and wonders if she was sick but he tries taking a step forward to hear a whimper from her and stop. He shook his he to rush over beside her and look at her.

"Melli? Hey, can you hear me? What is it? What's wrong?" 'I-Is she sick? Melina seemed okay this morning so how in the world could she be......Did she have some high fever and never told me? No, I wouldn't have noticed that so what sort of sickness is this? No time to argue about it, Brandon. I need to find something to help her and fast..'

She turns her head away from Brandon's direction and turns away from him but her face still remained hidden while squirming a little more frequently. She seems to be sick and sweating a little seeing some sweat forming on her skin.

"Haa...hhaaa....hhhaaa...hhhhaaa...."'E-everything burns so badly now I must be sick but why? Why is m-my body burning like this? I felt okay this morning so w-why now? What is happening t-to my....nmmmm...body? No matter what I do....everything f-feels.....so w-weird....Somehow, this weird burning is upsetting my stomach and...s-something is effecting my headache....very strange.....'

He saw her other arm reaching to the side or hips to grip onto the shirt slightly but her breathing only got deeper just as the beating of her heart. Her clothes started getting damp a little from sweat and even squirming more harder that she shook in place like she was cold. Brandon wasn't sure why but something was off with Melina that he had to find a way to help her.

"Don't worry Melina, I'll get you something that should help. It'll be okay.." He stood up from her side to turn, leave, and find some medicine if she was sick. When he got near the door though, something else happened......

'Oh Brandon, Brandon, Brandon. That's not what it is.....I thought you would have know that by now. I mean geez, even I do and you didn't know. Heheheh....'

His body tenses up sensing something else in the room but sees some mist forming around the floor of her room. This same cold sensation, this evil hunger. It couldn't be him..could it?

"...................."

'Nothing to say? That's mean of ya, Brandon. And here I thought you might have forgotten again....or are you that dense with a little less thought for the humans hmmm?'

"What do you want? I thought I banished you away from my head."

'You did but I only came to tell you something about your wife. If it was something else you would have known about it already or I would have done it. But no, Brandon. She's not sick. She's desperate for you.'

"..I already know she's-"

'No, not like that. The other thing. The one thing you never had in a long time.....you remember don't you?' he spoke into Brandon's ear but he grabs the others neck ready to crush him and break the connection from his mind.

"How can't I? I know what you speak of but I won't do that to where I might hurt my wife. She's already feeling bad or is sick and I seriously need to get her some medicine."

'Medicine you might find won't hurt your cute little wife, Brandon. However, she's sure a looker. First friends. Sweethearts. And now..husband and wife. I'm proud of you..and I thought you wouldn't find anyone but I was wrong.

"Then what are you suggesting she's going through?"

'What else? Heat. Her body feels aroused thanks to you...but you and her never done it together. Shame. *Sighs* If I were you, I would have taken her a long time ago when we got married but I'm only a fragment of your dark intentions.' Brandon grew angry hearing that but sees some shadow near Melina that a hand reaches to touch her head.

"Leave her alone..."

'I'm not doing anything.......I'm just looking close. She really is a cutie but a really pretty one too. Someone like her would be purrfect for a little fun and games hmm? Knowing that one day..she'll be really enjoying herself....with just a simple touch...' he said touching her cheek but turns her head to see her flushed face but the breathing only gotten worse.

She shifts her body again but only started shaking a little more that she moans out even louder to grip the sheets and pillow. Melina didn't know why but something was causing her to feel way different than normal. He smirked from the reaction and was touching her skin to leave a burn of some kind. Seeing her squirming and tensing.

"Hah....hah.....ah~ Nmmmm....mmmmm...."

'Such a cute little kitten. She might be good when it comes to pleasuring her master. Even when you pet her she purrs nice and good...wouldn't you agree Brandon?' he didn't say a thing watching Melina arching her body from the weird touches but the shadow figure of himself gets closer to one hand touching her neck and moving close to the shoulder to hear gasping. She was about to release a louder moan, Brandon had seen enough.

"Just stop! That's enough!" Brandon gotten angry seeing this but the other smiled looking at her as Melina still was looking hot in her own sleep. She whimpers again because of it but it lifted her up slowly from the bed as this shadow just held her close to press it's head against her chest.

'She's even got a lovey heart beat. Something so delicate as the human female. She already might be having men after her even when she's married but no, she cares about you. I'm shocked you haven't taken her for yourself..I can tell from the look on her face.' he held her to move some hair from her face but still relaxed from her heartbeat before seeing Brandon getting angry that he sets Melina down on her side still as before to shake slightly.

'Hehe, I'm just saying. Everyone has a heat sensation. Just like you but I'm sure she'll never know. I could be wrong but that's just me over thinking......' he said before disappearing but Brandon looks down thinking but Melina was silent now before opening her eyes feeling weird as if she went to sleep. She sat up holding her head but Brandon leaves before she noticed.

"H-Huh? Did I....fall to sleep? That sickness was something....hmmm, I wonder if I left the medicine in the kitchen.." she stood up slowly and leaves so she could take two and then go ahead with cooking dinner. However, Brandon stayed in his room for a while longer to figure what just happened. Eleesha didn't come back but Melli was already cooking dinner. Humming lightly to herself while doing so.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 22, 2017 9:22 am

Brandon went to talk to Eleesha because he didn't give her any medicine and his dark side only shows up to tell him dark truths. To torment him. And make him suffer for as long as possible till he falls into his own darkness.

"What's the big idea Eleesha?! Giving her medicine? She isn't sick you know what's wrong with her and you give her that. Just what did you give her?" Eleesha smiles and giggles.

"Sugar pills. No worries it won't hurt her or anything but any improvement has been made. Thanks to them, her own mind is slowly accepting help but you know what she needs. Being the bride of a demon means she will feel her desires grow as each day passes. She will burn hotter every hour. She will even draw out your darkness to satisfy those urges all because she is bonded and your bond is changing her. She's becoming even more frequent to needing you..."

Eleesha was serious and Brandon knew it to be true but covers his face with one hand and groans. Why did she have to do that to his wife? Why her? In the meantime, Melli who heard this, looked at the pills looking a little silent. Her own head? Demon? Brandon was a demon sure but she was wanting him sexually not sick?

And Brandon didn't notice why? Or maybe he did she Remembered his saying he didn't want to hurt her or go too far. He gave her full permission to set the pace of their life. And so far she's been so happy that Melli never asked for anything in return. But this time she had to for his sake as well as hers.

Later that day after Brandon's training she met him while he was dirty and sweaty. He must have been training real hard this time but she wasn't sure what to do right after because of it. Maybe something needs to be done. His most venerable point because he was also tired from restraining his great power after it hits his target.

She went deep into his black bloody demon tome without being known to learn more about him and the things she read of what he could do to her made her worse. He hid all that from her making her own wish of bondage with him change to be held by his power as he took her. Seeing him punish her like he wished.

Melli shivered with a lick of her lips and shakes as her heat returned worse than ever and she got to what he liked then scrolled down to see a blacked out part that said something confusing to her, feeling the words using her fingers.

"These things make me go out of control and they are..." The rest was blacked out but his darkness that was inside her used its power to lift the blackout for her eyes making them more like his. She burned seeing a few stand out.

"...teasing me with touches.... kissing anywhere... messing with my member... claiming me on her own..." she gulped and imagined each if these getting worse as some were hard to remember.

She had been away from the book for an hour and still felt the same heat as his darkness continues to mess with her body and arouse her more keeping the dark things she read secret. He liked it rough and he liked it when she would be rough.

"But who is the she. Is B-brandon cheating on me? With another woman that he didn't use her name but calls her she?"

"Oooh, you found his demon book were you able to read the black parts? Good huh?" Eleesha sat behind her making Melli blush from embarrassment and arousal. She shifts her eyes away from Eleesha but didn't say anything else.

"Y-yes i did after you told him what you did. How could you do that to me Eleesha? I-I never was mean to you in any way..." Melli was mad at her and started thinking that Eleesha is the she in the book.

"Well well look who seems to be a sneaky little spy. Heheh, you know if you heard that much then why don't you just do something go confront him. I'm sure he won't mind at all if you do." Eleesha smiles to Melli on but she didn't fall for it getting more angry with her.

"No, because you are the one pulling his strings. The she in the book is you isn't it? Your the one cheating on my husband aren't you?"
    Eleesha was quiet and suddenly lost her face. It changed to one of sadness.

"No,not me. I would do those things because I found the book but that is a family tome. It changed to match the head of the family. And in it are his desires. Melli he inherited the book after he married you. These things are you. You are the 'she? Did you call it?' And I'm sure you can help him be more open about this."

"The 'she' is me?"

"Yeah....just you, sweetie."

Melli changed her mind about Eleesha a bit and went to focus on Brandon. Eleesha watches her leave but picks the book up and sets it back to where it was and leaves right after.

She waited until he was done training because that was when his mind was the least resistant. She walked up in a new dress she bought thus one from his book and he burned hot as the grime and sweat turn to dust and salt falling off him. He heated up fast and shook trying to fight his urge as she giggles.

"M-Melli?!?"

"Hello Brandon I have some secrets t-to share."she said and he gulped clearly she was embarrassed to wear that so why was she? Was it for him? He didn't know he shook and backed away but he hit a wall when did he back into one?

Wait she was advancing on him and he backed up right? His mind was bouncing all over as she keeps getting close to push her chest against him and kiss where she could reach. His lips were a weak target and he couldn't fight it as she gave him her best kiss. His face heated up and burn3d everything was working just like the book said even better because the book didn't mention that Brandon would be cute lime this or that he could be teased so easily.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 22, 2017 9:48 am

The kiss was short but very sweet that Melina blushes a little herself now. However after a while, she feels him pull back from her kissable lips panting a little feeling more confused. Why was he pushing her back? Did she do something wrong? Or was he just not thinking clearly. Or was the medicine she got from Eleesha making things slightly worse? No, this wasn't much about other things but only to what's happening right now.

"Wait, wait, wait....." he tried catching his breath but Melina blinks to gently move back a little more now. Just what the heck happened and where in the world did this behavior come from?

"Huh? W-what is it?"

"You...I.....Where the hell did you get the dress? And what's up with you? Are you sick again?" he asked worried but she seems a little hurt from the questions to move back only a little to still trap him against the wall so he couldn't escape.

"N-no. I got this dress months ago but I was trying to save it for a special occasion. You don't like it?" she asked.

".......You l-look...."

"Look.....what?"

"........" He tried to open his mouth to speak but no words came out. How in the world could he if she was dressed like this!? Brandon closed his mouth to look away from her for a few seconds before facing her.

"It's nothing, Melina. I'm just...'ahem' shocked you found something like this and is wearing it. I didn't know you were....okay with such outfits." he mutters but Melli blinks not sure what he means by that. Did he forget about the things she got once before? How could he forget that?

"Hold on, did Eleesha trick you into wearing this and g-getting this outfit? If that's true then I'll talk with her to make sure it won't happen again. So, let me just go and find her.."

"Brandon, I bought this myself..I figure you would....like it." she said blushing but felt more embarrassed that he wasn't looking at her. In face, he moves from Melina to try clearing his head and thoughts.

"I bet she forced you to wear it. I'll get right at-"before he could leave and find Eleesha, Brandon got stopped. Melina takes hold of his wrist, stopping him in his tracks. He didn't look at her nor could say anything but he didn't understand what was happening here.

"......."

"Brandon please....I-I really wish to share my secrets with you too. You said we shouldn't hide anything from one another. Were married now so why not? Don't you trust me?" here voice sounded so soft and sweet that he gulps not sure how to respond to that. How can he if he was keeping his own desires down and ignoring his demon hunger in taking her. He shook his head to clear it.

"Melina please...I'll only be a minute. I just don't know if I can talk with you i-if your....dressed like that." he said but she didn't say anything still holding his wrist but she moves closer to hug him from behind not minding the smell and sweat that coated him from head to toe. He blushes once more from the hug but feels her pressing up against him from behind. Was she this serious?

"......"

"Please Brandon? I don't want secrets to draw us apart. I wish to be a good wife for you...in the light and darkness. You don't have to feel like you have to deal with this alone remember? We got married so we can live happy together. You can trust me..I love you and I o-only wish to show that to you...."

"..I understand but I-" His body tense up feeling her hugging him even more but didn't say anything right after that. She wasn't able to let him go and shut her eyes in hopes to him understanding. Eleesha noticed and shook her head. Brandon was blowing this! How could he? His desires wanted something like this but he was actually holding back? That's a shock.

"Idiot..."

"Just give me a second okay? Just for a second....please." he begs to her but she only tightened her hug that it almost hurt his waist. Brandon still blushed looking down but he gently held her arms seen around his waist that he ignores the dark chuckle in his head because the dark one was watching this.

"Please Brandon...please please please....please don't leave.."

"........"

'You seriously are missing out. She's wearing something that arouses you and here you are fighting back. You sure your what you say you are? She's actually wishing to open to you and share your heated desires......I know you wish to do that...'

'Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up!' he shut his eyes to shake his head and move Melli's arms away from his hips to turn facing her and looking at her. She blinks looking at him but Brandon looks away not sure how to respond to this.

'But look at her Brandon. She's wearing something that adorable and wishes to share her secrets. You did say none will be hidden from you both. Maybe she has a more darker kink than you do-'

'I am not going to hurt her if she....I won't. I love her and I won't let my desires get in the way of our marriage. I don't want to do something so bad to her that she'll become afraid of me and hate me. I don't want her to leave me or hate me for something like that....'

He looks back to Melina that was about to step forward but Brandon stops her that made her squeak startled.

"..I'm sorry Melina, I-I need to do something real quick. I'll be back!" he rushes upstairs to try getting clean and clear his head to leave Melli there in the kitchen. She didn't say anything looking at the stairs but she slowly lowers her head wondering if she's not good to help ease his desires. Even the dress didn't so anything.

"........"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 22, 2017 1:48 pm

Sbe went to apologize and hears him fall over.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 22, 2017 1:53 pm

Melina tries to get into his room but it was locked so she couldn't go inside. Did she over do it? Was he angry at her? Was he wondering if she just looking sad now. Was he more angry about this or was he just really going to avoid her? She gently raises one hand to knock on the door but stops hearing some shifting in the room but nothing else.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 22, 2017 1:56 pm

She hears a crash and he was destroying his room cursing himself and self hating. She hears it and hears him teturn to everything bad he ever did making her want to end this and claim him to show he was not that person anymore
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 22, 2017 2:09 pm

More crashing and things breaking was heard in the room before hearing the glass break. That had to be either the mirror or the window near the bed. Melina knocked hard against the wooden door before the noise came to a stop. More shuffling and things moving against the floor before the door opens rather fast to look like he was angry. He looked like he wasn't thinking clearly as she was about to speak.

"What!? What is it!"

"....I...I just came to check on you Brandon. And......." His room was completely destroyed and the walls clawed up with pain seen and marked. Just what the heck happened in here? Did he feel more angry because of this idea? What he mad at all of this going on?

"............"

"Brandon? What is wrong. You're starting to scare me and I'm getting worried..." she reaches a hand to him that he hits her hand away and grabs her throat slamming her against the wall. Sure the impact hurt her head and back part of the body but she shuts her eyes tightly growing more scared.

"I'm scaring you?......How is that possible when you seem more dangerous. Here you are trying to seduce me and I'm trying not to hurt you Melina. What good will that do if I hurt you!? You could die if I....."

"B-but I-"

She felt him chocking her again but Melli just started crying feeling a little bad for doing this. She knew doing it might effect him but never this badly. "Just let me be the good husband, Melli! I won't let myself hurt you if I do it. Losing control to..."

"B-but your not. If you think you are that like t-that then you aren't. E-everything is okay, Brandon. Just please...please calm down.." she begs to him but he moves her from the wall to the floor holding her throat with both hands as if he was close to kill her but she feels his grip tightening around it hearing her chocking.

"*Chocking*"

".....I'm not..I'm not..I'm n-not.."

'If you don't wake up, then you won't have a wife. Didn't you say you wouldn't let these little things get to you again? Wake up or else she'll die.....'

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 22, 2017 2:30 pm

Mellis inner self reached deep into his heart and hugged him as he let her go and she fell he cuaght her crying and wisheing he didnt do what he did and she keeps hugging him telling him it was okay and yhat yhe spitit was gone.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 22, 2017 2:43 pm

"It's not okay..I almost-" She just stops him from talking with her fingers pressed against his lips. He didn't need to say anything else. Right now, the bigger question and task was to see if he'll be okay and taking care of him. True she's the wife but even Brandon needed someone once in a while to be here for him. She just rubs the back of his head trying to keep him calm while Brandon sobs into her shoulder.

"......"

After calming down, Melina helped him get re cleaned again, sees his hands and other things he manage to break or hurt get fixed up. And she was having him resting his head onto her lap while running her fingers through his hair. Yes she even changed her clothes as well to normal so he won't be as effected from before. She still felt bad about trying to approach him like that and might have ruined more changes of their one on one time together.

"..........."

"You doing okay now Brandon?" she kept running her fingers through his hair while the nails gently scratched against his scalp. He only relaxes more from the feeling but Melina lets out a sigh to smile, feeling better that he was alright again. However his eyes looked to her neck from where he chocked her. His hand prints were seen but he didn't say a thing.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 23, 2017 4:20 am

Dont hide tell me?" She said hokding his cheek. "I hurt you because i couldnt xonyrol yhe evil."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 23, 2017 8:20 am

"......" She blinks to look down towards him but blushes when one hand lifts up to slowly touch her neck feeling the bruise he gave her. Him her own husband. How in the world could he feel okay if he did such a thing to her. Either way, Melina looks down at him to slowly touch his hand with one hand.

"I can't even call you my wife anymore can I? I hurt you, I almost killed you, I could have lost you because of me not able to control myself...I'm so sorry Melina. I never wanted to do something like this to you..and yet I did." he mutters to cover his face with the other hand but Melina looks down at him before gently grabbing the hand near her throat to hold it. He blinks feeling her gentle grip to then intertwine his fingers with hers.

"You know that's not true. I'll always be your wife Brandon. This won't change my mind about you and to what happened. Things happen and you shouldn't let it be so down for you. Just be happy and don't feel so down..." she said but lowers her head down to kiss his forehead as he felt his cheeks lightly heat up a little.

"I'll always be your wife...nothing won't make me hate you. Not even that." she mutters sweetly but Brandon didn't say a thing before slowly looking up at the ceiling but he didn't say anything else because of it. Either way, he sees her sit back up before slowly looking ahead to lightly blush a little it. She might be able to say something but maybe he will understand if she told him her secrets.

"Hey Brandon?"

"Hmmm?"

"Is it okay...if I tell you my secrets now? I'm not wearing the dress or anything as bad. So may I?" Brandon didn't say anything when hearing that but slowly relaxed to not say anything else right after.

"If you wish to...go ahead."

"I know you've said you didn't wish to do anything to me but...I need to say thing. I've had some dark fantasy's of my own but it seems your own are just the same as mine are." She moves her hand from his own to feel his hair while blushing a little more to feel her touch.

"Okay??"

"Honestly, I'm just as bad as you. I love being able to smell your scent in the room every time you finish training. It hits me just as hard but bad to where I have to try making myself feel better by thrusting into my pillow or rubbing myself. I love to express that to feel ten times better but I never was good with it. Maybe even show you just how aroused I can be thanks to you showing your love towards me." One hand moves down from his hair, neck, and to his chest feeling his heart beat. He tenses up slightly feeling that but he blushes a little more.

"M-Melli?"

"I have darker fantasies of you being rough with me. I wish for you to lose control like you did when you slammed me against the wall and bruised me. While you slam me against something to show that dark expression on your face. Your eyes hungry for something that only I can give you. I wish to tease your skin and lips with heated kisses, licks, and my fingers. Gazing down upon your body while you are either tied down or blindfolded. I could even tease your cock to see how hard and aroused you would get if I played with you...watching you groan and moan under me while I play with you..or I could play with myself and you couldn't touch; just watch."

"..........."

"I felt your cock pressed against me....being so thick and hard. It could really fill me up as you pound me into the floor. Or break the bed if you did it. I don't want you to show mercy towards me..I want to be dominated to where I might have to call you either master...or daddy."

"Y-You...."

"Y-Yeah....I'll let you play with me anytime you need relief....as long as I get to claim you on my own. We can include many playful games and kinks together until were dark and warmer now because of it.." She held him close to her but was blushing herself from saying what she wanted.

"I love being a pet, I love being controlled by someone but only by you. I want you to hurt me, punish me, make me bleed. Fill my body up with your love and maybe some toys until I'm only yours. I want you to claim me either normal or by your demonic nature....use me until you break me. You seem to have the same desires as I do remember?" she whispered in his ear but his face was beet red hearing that.

"I've shared my secrets to you...but I hope you won't think less of me because of it. Or....are you aroused by that?"

He sits up quickly hiding his red flustered face but Melli blinks not sure why he moved from her but she smiled gently to get up from the bed to then check the time.

"......"

"I'm going to make us some tea okay? That might be able to help you feel a little better than what you felt before. Second it might help you even more...to know my own desires for your own. I'll be back." She turns to leave the room so he's alone thinking about what she said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 23, 2017 3:24 pm

He was burning and trobbing from what she said and did he was confused. And later that night she waited gir him to come to bed but he didnt. The moon rose and he still didnt.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:46 am