Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:17 pm

She felt the sudden different pressure to move a hand behind her and hold him close against her sweaty body. He felt that to see her whimpering right up at him, hoping he would release it all inside of her nice and deep.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:37 pm

When she pulled hom closer his release shot into her hitting her depest spot as he groans and slowed down twitching from release
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:00 pm

Both him and her panted together in lost pleasure from their climax together but that only fueled their love for one another as they kissed to make out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:16 pm

Thair kisses and touching got hotter and he relaxes letting her have hr way. He kees kising her letting her do what sh3 2ishw
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:10 pm

She blushes feeling that but Brandon held her close to hope she loved it as much as he did. Melina felt his lips kissing her cheek and neck while holding her closer against his body that they relaxed with one another.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Today at 10:27 am

Youre cute miss. " he said teasing
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Today at 1:29 pm

"I'm n-not cute.." she said blushing from his comment but Brandon showed his smile to touch her cheek.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Today at 1:52 pm

He leans his lips closer to hers. " yes you are. So cute and sweet. Like a candy waiting to be licked. " she guloed as she got a bit wet from what he said. His lios were closer now.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Today at 2:33 pm

She gulps seeing him being so close but Melina saw Brandon laugh to still touch her cheek and lower down to lick her bottom lip. Brandon feels her shiver under him but that only hungered him to make more love to her. He wanted the whole world to know she was his and only his. No one was able to take her away from him. Melli didn't know what he should do till he sits up from her face while looking confused.

"How about I do just that...I am getting a little hungry." he said that seeing her confused to what he means by that. In a couple minutes, Brandon was holding her thighs in his hands but in between her legs while licking against her pussy. She was sitting up panting and squirming from the feeling but she gasped feeling his thumb rubbing against the clit. She had her wrists tied behind her back to stop her from escaping and stopping him but she wouldn't because she loved it.

"Hah hah hah nreemmmmm B-brandon...st..stop licking m-me there. Please, that's too...mmmm....m-much.."

"But your so delicious Melina. Your sweet just like candy and I'm planning on licking you even more till your a wet mess."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Today at 4:17 pm

With his tongue pushing so hard and deep even going slow like he was would make her a mess the moment she would cum if he let her. He smiles rubbing hard against her clit as his tongue pushes inside hard adding a swirl that he hadnt done this time as she gasps and whines feeling it stretch from the pressure his tongue was using.

He had his eyes open looking at her as his face pushes closer. His lips were touching her open place so she could feel him push deeper.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Today at 4:22 pm

She kept her eyes shut tightly from the sensations flowing through her body but Brandon only kept increasing the pleasure as his fingers spread her wet lips apart to push even deeper. A whimper escaped her lips but felt so close to cum before Brandon stops to see her getting wetter and wetter. "Don't cum yet. If you do, I'll punish you for being a naughty girl for cumming like that. Just hold back a little more."

"B-but....I can't take it if you k-keep doing this.." she said trying to move away but he sits up again to pinch her clit harshly that she cries out with tears forming from pleasure but her body quivers badly wishing to cum but Brandon wouldn't let her since he would punish her if she disobeyed him.

"Behave...or else."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:32 pm