Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:17 pm

She felt the sudden different pressure to move a hand behind her and hold him close against her sweaty body. He felt that to see her whimpering right up at him, hoping he would release it all inside of her nice and deep.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:37 pm

When she pulled hom closer his release shot into her hitting her depest spot as he groans and slowed down twitching from release
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:00 pm

Both him and her panted together in lost pleasure from their climax together but that only fueled their love for one another as they kissed to make out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:16 pm

Thair kisses and touching got hotter and he relaxes letting her have hr way. He kees kising her letting her do what sh3 2ishw
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:10 pm

She blushes feeling that but Brandon held her close to hope she loved it as much as he did. Melina felt his lips kissing her cheek and neck while holding her closer against his body that they relaxed with one another.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:27 am

Youre cute miss. " he said teasing
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:29 pm

"I'm n-not cute.." she said blushing from his comment but Brandon showed his smile to touch her cheek.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:52 pm

He leans his lips closer to hers. " yes you are. So cute and sweet. Like a candy waiting to be licked. " she guloed as she got a bit wet from what he said. His lios were closer now.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:33 pm

She gulps seeing him being so close but Melina saw Brandon laugh to still touch her cheek and lower down to lick her bottom lip. Brandon feels her shiver under him but that only hungered him to make more love to her. He wanted the whole world to know she was his and only his. No one was able to take her away from him. Melli didn't know what he should do till he sits up from her face while looking confused.

"How about I do just that...I am getting a little hungry." he said that seeing her confused to what he means by that. In a couple minutes, Brandon was holding her thighs in his hands but in between her legs while licking against her pussy. She was sitting up panting and squirming from the feeling but she gasped feeling his thumb rubbing against the clit. She had her wrists tied behind her back to stop her from escaping and stopping him but she wouldn't because she loved it.

"Hah hah hah nreemmmmm B-brandon...st..stop licking m-me there. Please, that's too...mmmm....m-much.."

"But your so delicious Melina. Your sweet just like candy and I'm planning on licking you even more till your a wet mess."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:17 pm

With his tongue pushing so hard and deep even going slow like he was would make her a mess the moment she would cum if he let her. He smiles rubbing hard against her clit as his tongue pushes inside hard adding a swirl that he hadnt done this time as she gasps and whines feeling it stretch from the pressure his tongue was using.

He had his eyes open looking at her as his face pushes closer. His lips were touching her open place so she could feel him push deeper.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:22 pm

She kept her eyes shut tightly from the sensations flowing through her body but Brandon only kept increasing the pleasure as his fingers spread her wet lips apart to push even deeper. A whimper escaped her lips but felt so close to cum before Brandon stops to see her getting wetter and wetter. "Don't cum yet. If you do, I'll punish you for being a naughty girl for cumming like that. Just hold back a little more."

"B-but....I can't take it if you k-keep doing this.." she said trying to move away but he sits up again to pinch her clit harshly that she cries out with tears forming from pleasure but her body quivers badly wishing to cum but Brandon wouldn't let her since he would punish her if she disobeyed him.

"Behave...or else." he warns again but sees her keep still whimpering again that Brandon smirked seeing that. Even being pleasured, she was such a good little kitten she was. He lowers down again before slowly licking against her wet lips once more to get a startled gasp. Melina blushed heavily feeling that but she couldn't nor didn't move feeling this.

The brush of his tongue made her pant and whine but he just keeps doing it more and more. Her head leans back against the wall feeling weaker again to twitch again. Brandon of course felt it but she didn't try to escape so that was lucky on her part.

"Haa...haaaa....ahh.....B-brandon...nmmmm...n..nooooo.....hhaahh......haaa....ahhhhh...please....p-please don't...mmm!!!! he pushes his thumb into her pussy hearing a squish like noise but that made her moan weakly feeling that.

"Geez, your making a dirty mess Kitten. I wonder what might happen if I put more of my fingers in this wet hold of yours hmmm? Would you cum after all the playing I gave you?"

"I.....'what d-do I say? I've never seen him this....d-dominate before and yet my body..it's reacting to him so much.....my pussy is itchy again..'

"I asked you a question Melina...I want you to answer me."

"I-I don't know...I don't know." she said weak but moans when his tongue licked inside of her just like his thumb that pushes in and out of her. Even from that, it felt so good that she was gasping with her chest moving up and down quickly.

"N-No don't! Please don't d-do that.....mmmm.."

"Liar....you dirty naughty liar. You're begging me to do this.."

"*Moaning lustfully* P-plea-haa-se please m-mercy. Brandon please show mercy.....it itches so much. My pussy i-itches........ohhhh god......mmmmm.."

The way she said this, the way she was burning and shaking only aroused him even more that his cock was throbbing from rubbing against the sheets. He wanted to take her even harder but he held himself back but for how long?

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:07 pm

He pushes his insex finger inseide next to his thumb swirling his tongue again. He looks up at her and smiles. "Its good right? If you want more you cant cum just yet." He says as his finger rubs hard in and out holding her pussy open as he licks against her gspot.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:04 pm

"N-No fair!! I don't know how long I can h-hold back from this. Please Brandon, no more teasing. No more haa.." she squirms and begs to him to let her go and stop this teasing but he knew she loved it. Knowing her body was submitting to him that told him she wanted this just as much as he did. Brandon licked more deeper into her before slowly opening her a bit to hear her gasp in shock from how good it was with a weak moan. The pleasure was getting to her head and it only grew even bigger.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:45 pm

She was ready and he stopped eith his tongue and hands to give her a small break. Zshe panted dazed and weak from his attention and near her limit. She gasos and jolted as her body burned in heat. His tip was rubing her swollen and hard she felt it rubbing her in small circles as she moans out. That was what she wanted and that was what he wanted to give her. She had behaved and deserved it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm

"Awww, you're being such a good girl behaving like this. I figure this is what you wanted right?" he teased seeing Melina not answering him but squirms in her binds but that only made Brandon laugh at the sight. However, it also aroused him to see his beloved wife at his complete mercy.

"......"

"What? No answer? Were you lying about wanting this?" he asked pressing the tip lightly against her place to hear her gasp in shock from the warmth but lets out a weaker moan that made the cock twitch.

"I asked you something pet. Were you lying to me?"

"N-No d-daddy...I wasn't lying to you.." she said in a embarrassed tone but felt the bed shift that he rubs her thigh.

"Then it's true? You want me?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:56 pm

He oushes inside not waiting for an answer. He inly pushed the tip inside and worked her pussy a little knowimg if he didnt she would rip.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:00 pm

She arched her back feeling that but her fingers clawing at the sheets and cutting her palms a bit. He was too big and it only made her tighter. The sensations of almost getting ripped in half made her pant because of it. Brandon only watches her squirm and look weak in bed under him but he wouldn't do much unless she was properly ready because he didn't wish to hurt her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:28 am

He moves slowly and gebtly mives deeper because she wa sso tight. She squeezes down on him as hard a sshe can panting as ut stings a little feeling him stretching her a little. Sbe was getting wetter making it sting less as he slides a bit more before pulling almost all the way out to slam in when it was wet enough.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:32 pm

She whimpers feeling the slow movements from his thrusts but she slowly cries out feeling him thrust hard into her. Melina only shivers and grew weaker that her body started arching against the sheets slightly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:53 pm

Be starts to slam harder showinf no mercy
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:05 pm

The sensations of him slamming so hard into her suddenly, caused Melina to yelp but shut her eyes tight. It felt weird and hurts a little but nothing to bad since he's thrusting so hard. Her hands only grips onto the sheets under while she breaths in and out slowly to try calming herself. This sensation, this burning only made him weak but that was only because of how serious he was. Brandon pulls her closer by her thighs and still kept thrusting his hips in a sharp smack forward. He slowly groans loving how wet and tight she was that his cock throbs from within her.

Melina moans again from the feeling but she tilts her head to the side, exposing her sweaty neck to him as her body was moved forward. "Ahhh~ haaa haaaaa D-daddy.....hah..hah daddy please..."

"Shhhh just relax Melina. I won't hurt you but only give you such good pleasure. Relax and let me love you.." he said going deeper that she hisses again while her moans grew louder for him.

"Hah hah...ahhhhhh o-oh goommmmmm!! mmmmmm mmmmmmmmm.....p..please daddy...please mo-more..."

"Naughty girl..." he growled only holding her hips while she was moaning out with drool seen near the chin while he took her harder and harder.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:59 am

His growl turns to a heated groan at he took her with everything he had
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:03 pm

She cries out with each thrust he pushes into her but Melina loved it, feeling her insides tightening up to make him growl more that it started going harder into her. He holds her hands tightly in her own that he just moans loving how she feels because of it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:08 am

He was groaning and wanted to cum but he was waiting. He had to be sure she was going to lose it as he did to make it good for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:05 pm

Melina only seems like most of her sanity was gone but it wasn't good enough. Brandon wanted to see her completely breaking under him each time he thrusts into her. He needed to hear her screams and begging for his thick hot cock. He keeps slamming into her even more but figures he can do better than this to suddenly stop. She gasped feeling him buried deep into her womb and pussy but shook as eyes looked up to him.

Tears were seen with a flushed face but she squirms under him in hopes he'll keep going but Brandon lifts her up to get on her legs and pressed her face first in the pillow. The grip startled her as he pulls out but was stroking himself to spread her juices all over his cock. She only licked her lips wiggling her butt to him but he keeps her still really wishing to see that cute expression turn into a lost one.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:14 pm