Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:04 am

His kiss grew rougher as she moans and whimes returninf it. Their lips stay together as their tongues swirl.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:32 am

The kiss kept going for a while now until Brandon moves his hand from her hip to her lower back, pressing her body down on top of his own. That sudden movement startled her but he distracted her with his kisses before hand while looking at him. The feeling only made him seem more weaker and hotter before his cock started to stir awake again. This feeling made him hungry for more. When she breaks the kiss to catch her breath, he feels her shifting slightly that he made her stop to earn a squeak from her.

"Just relax okay? I thought you liked it?"

"B-but I wasn't getting away from you Brandon...It felt feels really nice w-when we kiss each other......" she mutters with flushed cheeks but it only made him laugh to sit up with her and kiss along her collarbone. A shiver leaves her lips but he only keeps going before nibbling onto her skin again. The feeling only made her feel hot that she was feeling his cock throbbing against her pussy wanting to be pushed inside again.

"E-easy now. I know w-we just made love for the first t-time but you're not t-tired?"she whimpers.

"Not as bad when we started, Melli but to be honest I was hoping to give you more of my love. You're just so small and cute and I could easily take you however I want. But I guess us making love for the first time is...amazing. My emotions finally opened up to you but as a husband.....and to say right now, I really want to destroy this body for my own lustful desires...."

"Y-You silly head...."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:13 pm

He kisses more and rubs her back slowly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:23 pm

Feeling his hand moving down her back cause Melli to gasp in shock, arching her back from the bed. However, a purr leaves her throat seconds later loving his touch. She shuts her eyes feeling weaker and hotter again that she feels Brandon kisses her lips again as they make out slightly because of it. The heat of lust grew between them that it started showing with him getting hard and her getting wet.

"*Breaks kiss* Cute..you're getting active again Melli?" he teased rubbing her thigh but Melina gulps feeling hotter and weaker again that she looks away from him.

"N-no..that's not...." she gasped feeling that but Brandon lowers down to mess with her neck slowly, holding her closer against his own body.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:32 pm

He keeps teasing her with touching kissing and licking
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:44 pm

She breaks the kiss again panting out heavily in the room but Brandon keeps her close against his side, kissing her neck with one hand rubbing her breast that she moans again with saliva running down her chin getting more excited now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:00 pm

Youre rely burning hot. You must lust after me all the time to burn so hot when i touch you." He smiles and licks her nipple before sucking hard.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:33 pm

"N-No, I'm not feeling that h-hot or anything Brandon b-but please don't do that. Please don't mmmm!!" she arches her back feeling his sucking on the nipple as she moans again shutting her eyes before Brandon licks and tugs on her nipple a bit more. She was so cute when she behaves like this under his grip but that didn't stop him in either way.

"Mmmmmm....but your so cute......you're so adorable being lost to pleasure for me....so cute." he said licking her nipple more but only gotten more aroused because of it. The pleasure felt more aroused that he gently licked the tip and pulls it out slowly pulling on it. She gasped from the harsh tugs but moans again when she gotten wetter.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:17 pm

So she wasnt tjat bot? Well se aboit that. He thought to himself before squeezing hard and sucking her ithe rnipple while his fingers pinch and tug the one he just finished messing with. His free hand went to jer beast that he was sicking ans squeezes.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:28 pm

That made her scream out panting slightly and heavily but Brandon holds her down on the bed. He didn't want her to move but accept the pleasure that flowed hot through her body right now. His lips kept sucking harder on the nipple that he pulls on it while doing so.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:34 pm

He smiles then squeezes both breasts hard massaging them roughly while his lips leave smll marks on her skin
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:03 pm

"T-too hard Brandon, please that's too hard!" she said drooling in pleasure but moans again as her breasts were getting more marks against the skin from both pain and pleasure. Brandon however ignores her cries that he moves up near the neck and kisses against that as she gasped from the feeling.

"You're so beautiful like this, Melina. I want to be sure I mark every bit of skin while I claim you." he said whispering into her ear that she blushes heavily hearing that. The pleasure gotten hotter in her stomach that she gently grips the bed sheets to only moan when he bit her ear.

"B-brandon..haaa..p..please.." she begs to him that only turned him on even more that his cock throbs against the sheets wishing to be inside of her but that's another time till he's done teasing/playing with her.

"Please? Please what Melina? What could you want that is making you this horny?" he asked to bite her neck and caused her to moan again with eyes tightly shut and her pussy clamping down on air again from the pain turning into pleasure.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:05 pm

He wa waiting untim she couldnt deny it anymor eor resist. He teases worse and worse making he rfeel hotter and lust for his painful pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:19 pm

"P..Please...t..take me over and over again. I want you to fuck me like I'm your dog...I need you Brandon." she purrs to him while both arms wrap around his shoulders but Brandon holds her down to kiss and nip her neck slower that she was gasping in deep breasts before he pulls her up from the bed to rest in her lap. Both hands held behind her back by Brandon that keeps playing with her body.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:53 pm

His cocm rests against her pussy making it burn and drip as he uses his lips to twase her front
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:07 am

She whimpers feeling that but Brandon held her still not wanting her to slip away from him yet.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:42 am

Are you ready?" He asks gringing a little harder
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:07 pm

"Y-Yes sir...I'm ready please.." she tries grinding back against him but gasped as Brandon held her hips down on the bed. He didn't want her to move just relax since he'll take care of it himself. One of his hands reached to touch her chin while gazing upon his eyes again with a smirk. She looked so cute lost like that. However, he only gotten more aroused because of how hot it became.

"You want more?" he teased to see her nod and squirm under his body.

"Y-Yes..."

"You sure?" he asked but lowers down to take one of her nipples and suck on it as she moans again, leaning back on the bed. Both her hands were held down and he was being so strong showing dominance.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:59 pm

Y-yes mmm im sure master." She said panting and whimpering before he pulled on her breats letting it go that it bounced back. He rubs his member against her place getting ready to push it inside as the tip spreads it open for him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:35 pm

She gasped feeling that but Brandon knew she wanted it, rubbing against her more and more to tease her. A heated moan leaves her lips but Melina shivers that he turns her head to kiss her deeply with tongue. That way he could distract her before slowly pushing into her body. That made her whimper in the kiss but she breaks it moaning out in the room as Brandon groans to hold her tighter against his body.

He keeps pushing into her till he was fully inside of her with his cock twitching from her heated insides and the tip pushing against her womb.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:12 pm

He thrusts hard and groans feeli g her reacting to it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:42 pm

He watches her reactions of light moans and her pussy clamping down on his cock while leaning her head back. She shifted slightly in heat but wasn't able to talk nor move from how good it felt. Brandon groans against her neck but she only wanted him to hold her closer and closer.

"Ahh! M-Master, master f-feels so good. You feel so good master...pushing in and out of me..." she whimpers slightly but groans when he grips her shoulder slightly that he gently shivers. He quickly pushes his lips against her neck to bit it slightly but that made her moan louder again. However in some way, that only gotten more worse.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:10 pm

He wasnt stoping or slowing down hearing her moans and words. He groans and panted thrusting ha4der and deeper to cla8m her fully
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:20 pm

She whines feeling hotter but Brandon only held her down tighter with his hips bucking into her harder and harder.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:15 pm

She took it and moans out louder as he gorans panting he was close already and swll8ng insid eher

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:39 pm