Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:07 pm

Each time he pulled out her cervux threatened to follow before he slamed inside violently
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:31 pm

Another cry of pleasure leaves her lips but that only made him more hot thrusting deep and harder inside of Melli. She was a crying mess of pleasure and lust, taking his cock deep and long with heavy strokes. Finally after all this time, he's taking her as a lover but also as his husband. However the more he did this, the stronger his hunger for her became. Watching Melli moaning and crying out for him while withering on the bed. The burning in her stomach only made his cock bigger.

His nails and fingers clench down on her butt but moves her closer towards him. It just felt too good and hot that he felt his darker self pounding in the back of his mind. Brandon wanted her to savor this feeling before going more harder and wouldn't be taken over just yet. Melli kept moaning out while moving forward but her breasts rub against the blanket under her body, leaning her head back with the soft slaps of skin with her butt and his thighs.

"Hah..hah M-Melli...are you still okay? I'm not going too hard am I?" he asked watching her but she only moans to grab the side of the bed and turn her head back to him. Lost in the pleasure that her mind and body was given.

"I'm f-fine...mmmm...better even but just please don't st-stop...don't stop giving m-me more pleasure....please destroy me...destroy me with everything you g-got...take me like I'm your pet...your slave...mmmm...p...please...ahh~"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:49 pm

He spanks her rear and pulls her hios into his own taking her harder as she moans out louder from the gentle slaps she wanted it harder to sting and have a red mark but he didnt swing that hard only his hips theust that hard
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:53 pm

Brandon panted in and out feeling how good she was but he didn't want to hurt her. Melli was his wife but she wanted him to own her. She wanted him to claim her like a pet for a master would. True she was happy for his love and care but at times she wanted to be treated as a pet. Groans left his lips before she slams her hips back with hotter moans and the begging of his name.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:44 pm

He rhrusts more brutal groaning.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:49 pm

The noise he made only gotten her more eager to have more of him, feeling heat and sensations of pleasure burning through their bodies from their awaited flow of love. In some cases, she only bucks her hips back hard to hear a gasp. Brandon quickly stops her hips to then slowly throb in pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:49 pm

"Haa haa why did you stop mmm keep going i ant more mm ni i need more "
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:41 am

"Hah, e-easy Melli. I know you do but I don't want t-to over do it and break you too soon." he said wanting to stay in control but she moans in heat, wiggling her hips to rub against him as his cock presses against it.

"I d-don't care hah I w-want you now....mmmm..I want it now..." she whispered but that made his cock throb inside of her as she gasped and purrs in bliss loving how it felt.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:23 am

She pushed him inaide moaning loudly as she slammed her hips down. She wanted him to go l out but when he didnt she decided to try destorying herself on hjs cock.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:47 pm

Brandon held her still not wanting her to over do it again but the way she felt only fueled his hunger for her. Being a demon wasn't easy and it's harder to control yourself when your mate/lover is moaning loud in bed as you take them. He could be angry at himself for doing this but to be honest, he loved seeing Melli this way. Weak and lost in their flames of lust. Knowing or guessing what he might do. The way she squirms under him, gripping and clawing the sheets because of the pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:29 am

He kisses and rubs her sensitive spots
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:03 pm

She squeaks feeling that but moans again as Brandon touches her thighs still thrusting into her. The tightness of her insides was getting to him and only causing Brandon to really punish her for this sensation.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:53 pm

He slammed as hard as he could taking he roast her limits as he always did hearimg her moan as she was.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:12 pm

"B-brandon w-wait...haaaa...y-you're pushing too d-deep...my insides are b-burning.." she moans out with eyes shut and head leaning back but he groans listening to her before pushing even deeper that her juices was coming out.

"Ahh!?! N-not there!" she begs but more moans and groans leave her lips.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry....I'm sorry....too good..you feel so good.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:21 pm

He moans hroabibg a she slams as hard as he can breakibg her oussy
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:11 pm

The pleasure went right to her head tossing and turning that he only keeps slamming deeper into her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:01 am

His cum makes her belly bulge
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:24 pm

She whines leaning her head back but sees her stomach bulging full with his hot cum. Melli panted feeling weak and hot before some squirted out when she became too full with one hand rubbing her belly. However doing that cause some to squirt out more as she blushes heavily to reach down and touch it. His cum felt really warm but moves up to see them. "S-so much...You came so much i-inside of m-me....your release is swimming inside my womb and belly......" he noticed her eyes being darker from unfocused sanity but he gulps trying to keep himself sane and not taking her over and over and over again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:37 pm

She wanted more and sallmed he rhips mdown on him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 pm

He quickly stops her hips to make Melli look at him confused but she reaches to shove him down on the bed with her on top. Her whole body was sweaty but he sees her holding both hands to lower down before lips touched.

"W-why did you stop me? L-Let me have more.."

"I don't want to hurt you Melli. I love you as my wife and I don't think it's okay for me to mffm!" she makes him stop with her lips pressed onto his to deeply make out. Her tongue pushing past his lips and swirling against it. That was when she begins moving her hips feeling his cock pushing in and out of her in hopes for more of his cum.

He twitch from the feeling but she just kept going, purring in lust for him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:22 pm

He was groaning in the kiss and as she pushes down on him her lust was growing out of control. She pyshes down moaning loudly as her aanoyy is yeetering on the ege unfocused and desperate.

His cock was swelling as she moved harder and faster feeling his thick heavy cock pounding her dwepwst spot over and iver as he rhips keep slamming down and his muffled groans paas he rlips as his tongue swirls around hers returning the kiss as she moans louder higher and kisses him deeper losing herself as she yipped iver the edge and started demanding more of his pleasure
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:42 pm

She whimpers feeling worse but her body burned hot to slowly shivers.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:20 am

She felt a sudden throbbing stab that reset he rmind and made her winder what haopened before it hit again. When she was finally able to handle it she found he was going all out and slamming as hard and deep as he could breaking her body and yhe bed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:14 pm

She gasped in and out feeling more of his thrusts before she slowly shivers a bit more, bucking her hips back even harder and harder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:46 pm

He slams harder and faster losing himself as the bed starts to come apart.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:35 pm