Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:44 am

She sits up to feel his body against his own but Melli only blushes even harder to feel him blushing back. He must have really like this and it's effecting his body really bad. All she did was smile to kiss his lips because she was glad to know he loved her and that she could aroused him thanks to it. He really loved her and only wanted to be with her. She gently moves more closer that their bodies rub against one another but he held her hips to watch her till she grabs his hands.

"H-Hold on..."

"Y-Yes?"

"Would it be okay.....If I can ride you? I wanted to take a turn b-before you do......so can I?" she asked blushing but he got hard and swells more to hear such a question. But was a little worried. Could she take him? Maybe not and it might really hurt. He saw Melli's pout hoping for a yes before sighing.

"I guess....but I don't know if I will rip you too much...I don't wish to-" she kisses his lips to stop him as he blushes feeling her lips. One hand moving down his chest to the lower stomach.

"Please Brandon? I will be careful...I just want to be one with you..." she said against his lips but that made him feel worse. How can he not say no to that? Feeling defeated, he gently nods.

"T-thank you Brandon...however.."

"However?" he asked confused to see her lick her lips moving a little off of him.

"You can't touch me or help me. I have to do this myself...I'll make sure to move myself and you can watch. Just no touching..understand?" she purrs.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:47 am

He agreed to the point and sat on his hands
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:12 pm

Melina saw him sitting on his hands but the action made her snicker a little at her husband. He was so cute and sweet but happy he was giving her a chance. As long as he gave her his word not to touch her, Melli should be fine doing this. She relaxes her body feeling hot before slowly sitting up on her knees before gently taking hold of his member again.

He watches her taking her time but then feels her hotted pussy lips touching against the tip that she started pushing into her. He was way more bigger than usual but at least she can still pleasure him this way. Her hips slowly grinds in circles a little before gently lowering herself down, panting in and out to not slam down onto it. Her hips lower down fast enough so that his cock was all the way inside now. She shivers feeling hot before slowly letting out a hot moan.

His cock felt good but that didn't stop her from lowering herself down till she took him to it's base. He winces feeling that but she only moans louder when he throbs from how tight she was. Brandon felt his hands twitch but didn't move before she panted slightly. Her body only got hotter that she slowly rests his hands on his chest to then starts grinding and thrusting her hips while lightly moaning and whimpering. He felt so hot and warm and the feeling was arousing. He panted feeling her still moving more and more while slowly losing herself too.

"You f-feel so good, Brandon..haaa your cock..your naughty thing feels so good inside o-of me...haaaaa.." she moans still going but gently feeling more warmer to the tip pressing against the womb opening. She felt so good and tight, it was effecting his mind. The sounds were hot and the way she moved made him want her more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:37 pm

He smiles and groans feeling her slamming down and he didnt mobes or touch her. He fought hard to do what she asked because he liked it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:48 pm

She still kept moving her hips slamming down onto his own hips but feeling more aroused because of it. Melli moans out lightly feeling that but she looks with a flushed expression on her face. She gently gets more weaker to then look at his face. He seems to really enjoy the pleasure but wonders if he can make him beg. She started trying a idea by moaning out seductive in a low voice, grinding against his body trying to make him want it.

"What are you doing, Melli?" he panted against her neck feeling her gently groaning from her pussy clenching down on his member before she went harder hearing the slick and wetness from her thrusts.

"W-what do you mean? It's good to where y-you will love it. Don't you think so? The feeling of my wet pussy and insides. I can feel your cock tip pressing against the womb opening. Hah mmmmmm.."

"C-cheater.."

"That's not cheating..t-this is cheat: Ahhhh ahhhh hah~ Oh yes! Your pounding into my pussy so much..it's burning everything inside of me. Your going so hard and so deep, I might b-break under your dark power...claiming me for your own..making me moan, beg, and plea for mercy.." she said this to his ear but groans feeling him get bigger.

"....."

"Haaa...a-ahhhh..ahhuuuu...please...m..master please fuck m-me....please....."

"No fair Melli, you know what might happen i-if you speak that w-way...I might do something that will....." he groans but she slowly grinds more harder to cover his eyes using her shirt while slamming down hard that his cock was pressing more deep to slowly feel the tip press pass the womb opening. She cries out grabbing his shoulder feeling that but was getting more tighter now. Her juices was dripping out and onto his cock still circling her hips more that he leans back against the bedboard with toes curling from the pleasure.

She felt more tight and hard but she only moans feeling more aroused to kiss his neck to mess with his mind more. He was getting to the point of breaking but she stops his arms from moving.

"N-No touching. You said you wouldn't mmmm touch me but just hear....you are gonna watch me take my self on your cock....till I'm cumming over and over again haaa...you just feel so good it's hard for me to even t-talk now...." she purrs as he blushes a bit more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:48 pm

He held back moaning out as she worked harder he didnt really thinl she ws cheating or a cheater . He just lived to tease her about it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:52 pm

She increased the speed wanting more and more that she couldn't control her moaning feeling hotter. The pleasure just got more hot that she only shivers. Brandon groans feeling a little hot but he feels her pussy clenching down tighter against it. She still kept going harder and faster to feel herself getting close but her breasts were messed with by her hands, pulling and rubbing against her nipples.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:55 pm

His hands rest at his sides now shakin and clawing the ground as he resists the urge to touch her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:01 pm

Her hips kept bucking more and more, her moans increased in volume feeling the pleasure burning strong for him. He never knew her becoming so lost to her first time and in some way, Brandon was happy about it. Seeing that finally they were one but he wanted to take her himself rough and hard. He wanted to break the bed and crack the wall but as she ordered, he couldn't touch her. More moan spill through her lips before feeling her lower her hands in between her legs and rubs against the clit bouncing.

"Hah hah ahh nerremmm mmmmmm mmffmmmm hahhhh~" he felt so good to her that she wasn't thinking clearly but she blushes feeling embarrassed to see his gaze on her. In another way, Brandon loved it panting in and out. He tries to avert his gaze away from her but she whines circling her hips harder to grind against him. Another grunt leaves his lips to feel her pressing against his body.

"B-brandon...look at me....please. Please watch me pleasure m-myself for you.....I'm riding on your cock...I'm moaning in a dirty way.....It feels so good having you inside of me...I want more......please look at ahhh~ Me....please look at me.." she leans her head back moaning out again while two fingers spread herself open but drips a little more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:13 pm

He groans and pants out. "Im trying so hard to fight it melli but i want to fuck you in my way now
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:59 pm

"I-I can tell mmmm your eyes are darkening a little from how it feels. Your cock is already growing harder and thicker inside of me. Is my body that arousing for you that you might burst? I wouldn't mind because your my husband and I want t-to be used by you. I wonder just how hard you will fuck me.." she moans feeling his cock hardening even more but she just whimpers slightly because of it.

"You.."

"I never f-felt so good like this...and it's even better when it's you. I love it when we are lost into the heat of pleasure that I'm getting taken. Forced down onto the bed to slam against the wall or you clawing at my hips as I bleed...I want you to m-make me yours....make me your slave t-to pleasure...make m-me your property please...."

Melli shifts again to hug him close using her arms to feel her breasts press against his chest panting a little. Her heated breaths brush against his ear and neck. Another moan leaves her throat with a groan going harder and harder as if she was getting close. Brandon felt that with a blush but he wanted to touch her but couldn't since she said not to.

"Hah...hah....y-you...."

"Haaaa hah ahhhhhh my body is pulsing so much....it feels so good because of your cock pushing even deep but I want your cock deeper inside of me. I want you deep till your in my womb...ahhhhh....It feel s-so hot....so hot..I t-think I'll cum..." she moans with eyes shut trying to last longer but it was getting harder to do just that.

"M-Melli..."

"I'm c-close...I'm so close t-to cum Brandon..your cock is going to make me cum Brandon...I'm gonna cum!!"

Brandon panted feeling her moving her hips still but his fingers grip the bed to rip it again, feeling and watching her lost to pleasure. She felt so tight, so close to cumming that his cock was rubbing and pushing past the womb even deeper. A louder cry of pleasure leaves her lips that she went quick as a jackhammer with skin slapping against skin then stops her hips to shake. He blushes feeling her hugging him in a death hug but she was feeling her pussy cumming hard over his cock that a little spills out to the bed and down his balls.

He panted with tongue hanging out from the feeling but she was gasping loving it. Brandon feels her shifting her hips a little again before slowly beginning to move her wet hips again, groaning out as it felt more better from the sensitivity. Melli moans out bouncing on his lap with wet slaps echoing to his ears but she was crying and salivating from the pleasure. The expression of lust on her face only made him hunger for more but effecting his other dark wants that he wished to do on her.

Her breaths were moving each time she moves but he licked his lips hearing and watching her still lost. She kept moaning his name deeper and louder with one hand reaching up to squeeze one of her breasts because of it. That only caused her to purr for him with both eyes half way open. It was almost like milk could come out of her nipple from how hard she squeezed.

"ahhhh haaaaa mmmmmmm mmmmmmm...."

"D-does it feel good, Melli?" he asked panting heavily still watching her but Melli whimpers to lick her own lips to bite her bottom lip.

"Y-Yes...it feels good....so good master.." she moans slamming her hips down even more that he moans in lust from the feeling.

"Hah hah does my cock make your pussy and womb burn for me?"

"Y-Yessssssss....it burns....r..really burns...." her womb felt tighter now but more juices came out while she moved.

"Do you want me to fuck you till we become animals in heat?" he panted seeing her whimper but leans forward to lick and kiss his neck holding onto him as he feels her moving but before his hands grip her hips, she gives a warning bite to the shoulder that he hissed. She didn't want him to touch yet, just a little longer.

"N-Not yet..ahhhhhh don't you t-take your turn yet....let me savor this a little longer...please......"

"But I want you...your killing m-me from making me watch and not touch Melli..." he panted before she groans out again feeling her slamming more harder onto his lap that she was close to cumming again. He didn't know what to say or do but he was getting hungry to giving her hard rough pleasure.

"I d-don't care...I want to s-savor this a little long haaa.....but your really enjoying this too...my whole body is burning so badly....it's g-gonna become too much for me n-not to....cum.."She was coated in sweat now that she didn't notice his body glowing with his own radiant heat wave of lust which effected her own.

"T-take it easy melli...if you don't then I'll-" his cock throbs again that it tore inside of her by accident.

Her nails clawed his shoulders before crying out again to cum stronger. Her pussy was dripping wet but she panting against his neck to sit back from his chest and gently makes him lay on his back so her hands rest against his head. Her breasts hanging a little from his face before started moving and grinding once more.

He felt his cock throbbing in pleasure again but he was having more trouble with wishing to touch her and make her his. Well, in a master pet way but he was going to destroy her when he is able to touch her but it might not able to be longer if this keeps up. He was starting to moan out now feeling her moving herself again but leans back panting that his teeth changed to sharp ones but shook his head.

Not yet, he didn't want to change because we will seriously lose it and disobey her. But she looked so hot like this. Riding him trying to get more pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:27 pm

She keeps moving as aome blood leaked out and he groans as she slammed harder making him bigger with her power.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:34 pm

She just moans out louder feeling worse that his hands shook groaning and moaning from how good it was. He felt way too good that it started clouding his mind. He feels her stop again to cum that her blood and juices runs down after cumming again. He and her shook slightly from the feeling but couldn't move nor speak as she was panting into his shoulder loving the heat and closeness. Her hips slowly tries pulling up and grinding into his lap deep.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:52 pm

Haa melli im gonna mm im gonna cum soon it i do i wont beable to obey tou anymore
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:02 pm

"You b-better not c-cum yet..just a ahhhhh nugghhh a little longer. Please just a little longer. I don't want this t-to end that you might get tired...please.." her heated breaths kept going up into the air feeling worse and hot that her pussy was dripping and still cumming a little more and even hotter.

She looked like some goddess pleasuring herself on his cock or a pet who's trying to please her lover but either one was good. Her hips kept grinding and circling to his cock pushing deep. However, she was feeling weak trying to make him feel good too. The feeling was getting too strong that he groans with a growl of heat to see the lump in her stomach throbbing.

"Melli hah...hah Melli I can't.....mmmmm I can't hold it any longer.."

"D-don't cum y-yet...or you'll-" he couldn't take it much longer as she kept circling her hips feeling the pressure tightening up to him snapping. Brandon threw his head back with a loud moan and feels his climax with cum spilling out and deep inside of her as she cries out leaning back feeling his load feeling her up. It was hot and warm and it only made her feel worse.

"C-cu-ah-cumming..your cumming inside of me....your thick hot load..i-is going inside of me...." she said moaning out but leaning back with tongue hanging out as her womb gulps up his cum deeply feeling so hot and weak. Brandon could even hear the gulps to blush even worse.

"M-Meanie...I told you n-not to cum yet...I wanted it a little longer.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:39 pm

I trird.. it was either cum or take you by force and you said i couldnt touch you or you would stoo.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:53 pm

She blinks hearing that but lets out a sigh, laying on top of him that his pops out of her with cum spilling out. That didn't really feel as what he said but Melli whimpers to feel him not as hard to get off of him. Did that mean he was done? Maybe.

"Maybe but I'm sorry..." she said moving off of him but feeling his cum spilling out more to the bed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:04 pm

Seeing her like that made it throb even tho it just teleased and he gulped embarrassed by it but she saw it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:12 pm

She blushes seeing him throb in some pleasure but wonders if he was still as needy since Melli looks away from his gaze. Her arm went up to cover her breasts but he just gets more hotter that he watches just her up and down. Her body still was coated in some sweat (The rest was dry) and her cum leaving a mess on the sheets.

"What? Did I d-do too much?" she asked in a weak tone that he hid a groan of pleasure hearing that tone. That sweet loving tone but Brandon wonders how it would sound if he claimed him for his own. By his own demands of pleasure. The thought made him feel more lust hungry.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:31 pm

No its cus you stopped before you were finished. " he said and she gulped. Was it bound to her desire?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:36 pm

"So I didn't over it and your not..." she sees him move towards her to grab her hand and tug her forward. Melli yelps from that to land on top of Brandon but she blushes seeing him looking down at her. His lips press against her own but they started making out now while their bodies burned. He still was horny indeed but she wanted him as full power and full desire.

"T-then lets finish....lets be together as one, Brandon..." She blushes to move away from him but turns away from him. He saw her reaching behind her and lays on her front chest. Her fingers get the lips and pulls them apart with her butt, showing her opening with some of his cum still stained the inside. She was panting in and out feeling more hot exposing herself like this but he didn't move.

"........"

"I had m-my turn Brandon...so now it's y-your turn. Come over an-and fuck me...give me your desires to ease your heat...." She feels some cum spilling down her legs but she kept breathing hot air into the room now getting wet again. He saw it gaping open and close wanting him to push inside of her. However, he didn't want to hurt her but she was practically begging for him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:41 pm

He leans iver and kisses her lios sliwly grinding with bis hips even tho he didnt have to. She was already ooen and waiting fir him before he plunged inside her stuffed oussy ramming her hard and deep as his cum spills out of her but by bit each thrust. It was too hard to take notmally and his cim made it easier for him to move inside her as he swelled once more to fil her up
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:49 pm

She quickly moves her hands from behind her to the front, clawing at the bed blanket from the sudden feeling. A heated lustful moan also escaped her lips with face flushed but she lowers her head shaking. Brandon felt so big and thick, not normal like human men were and to be honest...she love it. Brandon was way better than anyone and he could rip her apart if he wished.

He keeps kissing her lips with one hand holding her chin but their tongues rubbing against one another. It was getting hotter in the room that the door was locked and sealed by his power. The air became hot and misty, the color changing to something of his own. His body started changing but he was too dazed from the feeling of her insides to notice yet.

"B-brandon..s....so big.." she whispered against his lips but he grips her hips not wanting to let go since she felt so good inside. All he did was rest his forehead on her shoulder but was throbbing inside of Melli. He panted in and out from pleasure but moaned as her insides was clenching down.

"You're amazing..your insides are clenching down onto my cock so much....I want to really give it to you so much...so very much..." he panted but Melli slowly feeling more hotter but she moans shutting her eyes not sure how to talk after all this but it just aroused him much more while she ws moaning slowly in heat that the air took effect of her thoughts slowly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:54 pm

"Please take me i-i want you to be brutal i keep myself tight so you can rip me over and iver agoan. I love pain brandon i really do i would do anything besides betraying you for you he fuck me hard and without mercy. " she panted out in heat begging him in her own way to destroy her. Pain his weakness was hedidnt want her to feel pain he only wnted her to feel pleasure. He promised only to hurt her if she asked for it in mating no other time. It made her think he was soft but that was cute
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:01 pm

Brandon takes a deep breath and sits up a little, holding her hips as she looks behind her shoulder. Her eyes just begged for him to take her as rough as he wanted. She wanted to belong to him and only him that no one else could change her even if they tried. Her hear belongs to him and it only gotten her more hotter.

"Please Brandon....don't leave me in heat like this. F-fuck me...I wanna be fucked.." Again with the begging and it didn't help him since his face was flushed red but she slowly feels his cock pulling out of her pussy. A heated moan leaves her lips feeling as if her insides were being pulled out. His cock soaked in her juices before slamming into her to get another moan. The feeling only made her burn but she feels him starting to thrust into her deep and slow.

"Mffmmm...mmmmm.....mmmm......mmmm..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:28 am