Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:00 pm

He couldn't believe he did it. After all these years he was planning on marrying the love of his life that was first childhood friends to now being sweethearts and lovers. Honestly he never knew someone would care about him or even fall in love with him like his mother told him. He didn't believe must about love since his goal was training and being strong. However it all changed when meeting her; his love of his life Melina.

She was his best friend. She was his sweetheart. Even his lover to where they were about to become husband and wife. Right now he was standing in some altar with a few others even with his close allies that was happy for him. He did seem scared about all this but hopes she will be happy getting married to him. He still hated wearing a tux honestly but it was tradition to wear one if your the groom to the bride.

During the wedding, he was nervous she might change her mind about marrying him but he knew she wasn't like that. Brandon knew Melli wanted to be by his side forever so nothing won't ruin this for them. Of course that was another thing he worried of. Right now he could remember standing there waiting for his soon to be bride but heard the music playing to turn and see her. The wedding dress she wore fit her perfectly. The flowers even went well with her eyes and gentle smile. To him, she was the most beautiful girl in the world.

He and her did the ceremony, said their vows and it came down to the real questions.

"Brandon, do you take this woman to be your wedded wife to love and protect her with all your heart? Knowing your bond together for one another can't be destroyed?"

"I do."

"And do you Melina take this man to be your wedded husband to love and protect him for as long as you live? Shearing your love together as one?"

He looked nervous towards her as Melli looks to the one speaking then up to Brandon showing a light blush on her face and a smile.

"I do."

"Then by the blessing from me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."

After that, He and her shared their true loves kiss to become married towards one another.

That was three years ago for now things seem to be okay for the while. Brandon and Melli were still married together wearing the wedding rings given by one another but because Brandon is a warrior for his kind he never understood much about the laws of humans. Even when it came to being married. He still loved her either way but he still was learning about being a husband and her being his wife. Eleesha did help him with some things and the others too but he still was not sure and grew worried of messing this 'wedding' up for him and  Melli.

As for Melli, she told him it's fine to start slow because she loved him. However they never went on a honeymoon when they wed since he didn't understand that either. As his wife Melli showed him many wonderful things but not the whole part of the Honeymoon for new wed couples. No that had to be for another time until he fully understood it and the way humans announced it. As she was cleaning up the new house they bought for themselves to live in peace and raise a family (If possible) she could see him training none stop each day to keep up his power and strength but he also showed her a few things just in case.

Melli knew self defense but not the way he did it and that was okay too. After the cleaning was done she was going to start cooking dinner for him and her to eat and the others if they wished to join them. They were family to her and Brandon and she was happy for that. Even if he didn't understand things on earth yet Melli wanted to show him everything to learn in his time. In the shadows however Eleesha and the others wanted to see them become closer to maybe they needed to go on a honeymoon one day or soon but they will wait for that moment later.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Brandon and Melina's homecoming

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 02, 2017 7:16 pm

She wanted him again
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 02, 2017 7:40 pm

The only times they became close was with laying in bed to cuddle once another. Touching and kissing but never going further than that. Melli didn't blame Brandon for that but she was okay with how he is now. Nothing would change her view of him either way. With a sigh, Melli was now done cleaning up but she sees Eleesha watching Brandon training again but sees Melli inside watching him from the window.

Why didn't they just mate already? Yeah Brandon didn't know much about the whole thing but that shouldn't stop them from trying. They were married for crying out loud. She wonders if their is a way to get them together but knowing Brandon he's always working with training and getting better. She sees Melli going to make some tea before heading inside.

"Oh hi, Eleesha. Did you wish to have some tea? I just made a fresh batch of it." she said gently to him but she nods her head yes taking a seat.

"Hey Melli? I don't know if it's alright to ask you this but how is your married life with Brandon and yourself?" she asked seeing Melli setting down her cup of tea. Melli took a seat down as well before she give it some thought while holding her cup.

"Right now it's doing fine. He's doing his thing while I'm being a supported wife for him. Same with teaching him other things he's not sure about."

"Oh? Like what?" Eleesha asked taking a sip of tea.

"Usual human things that can help him along the way. Same with some things to how humans like me and others live our lives. Other than that, he's sorta getting it." she said with a smile but Eleesha sighed to set the cup down.

"Good to hear but did you teach him something that a happens between a loving couple?"

"......Trust?"

"No.." she sees Melli thinking again but tries another answer.

"Ummm, showing him how to drive?"

"How is that bonding with him? No."

"Taking therapy together? I don't think we need that since he and I are doing well for one another." she said smiling.

"Oh for goodness sake, NO!"

"Then what do you mean, Eleesha?"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue May 02, 2017 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 02, 2017 7:46 pm

She whispered dark sexual things in melli's ear making her blush and burn a little wanting to try some as others were too much for her to hear. Eleesha sits back with a smile on her face to see Melli's expression from what she just told her.

"Y-You mean..."

"Yes, that's what I mean Melli."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 02, 2017 7:52 pm

"O-Oh my. You mean wedded couples do that to be even more active? I thought they don't unless they were really something else. I wonder if it's even possible for things to happen?"

"It can't because you and him are married like others are Melli. You mean to tell me that you nor Brandon mated or gone on a honeymoon after you got married and just went finding a new home together? Not one exciting night together as husband and wife?" Eleesha said but Melli shook her head no that she lets out a sigh. She didn't know Melli never gone too far and she started wondering what they do.

"Have you both done anything together as a couple?" she asked while Melli was thinking about this for her answer.

"Of course we have!"

"Y-You have? Like what?" she asked as Melli smiled more happy but did they already do it?

"We got to know more about each other, I know he's been getting a bigger company for money. Already showing me some self defense moves and offense. And even going on cool dates together after wards. Did you mean that of spending time together?" Should have guess that is what Melli was asking to see Eleesha shaking her head no.

"That's not what I mean, Melli! I mean couple wise! Have you and him done anything together in private? Alone!?" she asked still hearing Brandon still training outside but her focus was on Melli that still was not getting it till she did blushing a bit.

"Ohhhhhh, that's what you meant. Uhh well, the only thing that's close to the subject is making out and cuddling. We never gone any further than that before either him or me falls to sleep. Besides, he's never done that sort of thing before or that what he tells me." Melli said looking to her tea that Eleesha sighed shaking her head. She serious wanted to beat the crap out of Brandon right now but that's for another time.

"That's a shame because you have no idea what your missing missy. You are his wife, the love of his life and his life partner/mate. And after all this time you guys never did it before together as a married couple. Everyone does it when they get married or some wait then do it. Don't tell me you both are shy or something because I sure heck don't know."

"I don't want to be doing anything wrong to him Eleesha okay? He's still learning-" she sees Eleesha hold a hand up to stop her and think.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue May 02, 2017 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 02, 2017 8:03 pm

"If you're that worried about it, Melina then why don't you show him?" Eleesha said seeing Melina blink a bit confused.

"Show him?"

"Yeah, show him what you like and ask him to help you with it."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 02, 2017 8:08 pm

"..Show him?.." Melli still was blushing but she wasn't sure how to do that. Brandon indeed was her husband but he seems to be more busy with training than doing that. She didn't want to keep him from that. Eleesha looks to her to see what she'll do before letting out a soft sigh. This might be something to work with for them but she will see how far.

"Yes, show him! Show him with your heart how much you love him!" she said to Melli but sees her pout a little.

"But I do that already everyday. What is this trying to tell me?" she asked to see Eleesha groan annoyed.

"Okay, listen to me Melina and listen well. You love him right?"

"Huh? Of course I do with all my heart."

"And he loves you right?"

"From what he's told me yes. We both love each other.."

"Okay. So, both of you are married now and are still together to this day but both of you should be expression your love for one another after that to now. Though you don't. However the bond between mates like you and him can be expressed as a more deeper love for one another. Which that can lead to a deep bound between you guys from mating with one another. Don't you want to see that love shared?" she asked.

"In a way yes but he isn't the one to know about it. He has no clue to what mating is in our world. He seems to just be the kind to train hard and each day. I shouldn't keep him from that." Melli said but Eleesha groans to look at her.

"If you just ask him then he might. I can be of some help myself but you shouldn't let you become too worried." Eleesha said.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue May 02, 2017 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 02, 2017 8:11 pm

"Oh for goodness sake, just take him."

"W-What?" she asked feeling her eyes widen in shock from what she just heard from Eleesha. However, that look in her eyes told her she's dead serious.

"You heard me. Take. Him." she repeated this slowly so Melina could understand it without asking it over and over again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 02, 2017 9:56 pm

She blinks to tilt her head to the side not getting what she means by 'take him' but a few question marks show up above her head but Eleesha looks quiet to show a silent expression on her face gripping the tea cup.

"You have no Idea what I mean by that do you? -_-"

"Ummmmm....No. ^^; Do you mean take him out to eat or take him out for a nice picnic? I do have something that would be nice while doing so. Maybe even trying this new dish I been working on during the last week." she said rubbing the back of her head but sees Eleesha anime fall to the ground twitching. Melli wasn't sure if she said something wrong but sees her get back up in the chair to shake her head.

"Alright Melli, very funny but no serious you do know what I mean right?"

".....?....."

"Eh...hold on; don't tell me that you were really serious? You honestly don't know what that means? Even from all the hints the other girls give you? Nothing comes to mind about what it means?"

"As I said no. We never did anything like that before since he's not used to things on earth and I don't want to make him upset or anything by doing that Eleesha. I get he's not from earth like you and some others he knows but I don't wish to be a bad wife to upset him or anything like that. Maybe I should wait a little longer before we-"

"You and him been waiting for 3 years now and you still don't understand that when it comes to bounding!?" she slammed her fist to the table to crack it a little but that also startled Melli a little. Did she say something wrong to upset her this much? Or was she missing the point?

"I-"

"Ugh Melli. Take him means mate with him. Just grab him get to your bedroom and mate! Make love all day, night, a week I don't care! You both haven't did anything but hug and cuddle that you only kissed to add pleasure!?"

"But we don't kiss like how mating does well maybe on the lips and cheek to say bye when we need things to be done during the day."

"Oh come on really!?! You guys don't become hot when kissing! Wait, how many times have you guy kissed?" she asked as Melli blinks to think about it.

"I think we only kissed three times but you can't blame him can you? He's always-"

"Yeah, yeah I know. Training, working on something in his lab, eating, or sleeping. Geez I don't know how you two even get in such a situation in the first place. Heck, even the elements know what mating is and they run a helping business for couples." she mutters drinking all her tea to think about this before seeing Brandon fighting and disappearing from his super speed in his other form.

"*Sighs* You two have been married for a while now and nothing spicy has happened yet? Do you even love this man?"

"Huh?!? O-Of course I love him! Brandon is my love and my world. We've been friends years ago as kids and everything so of course I love him." she said with a pout but Eleesha sighed to shut her eyes not really sure these two get the whole thing just yet. She knew Brandon longer and he still could be a little dumb. (No offense) However he's not sure about human laws which explains the others helping him and the rest to learn about it. How come the guys he knew didn't explain this to him!?!

"Ummmm...Does this mean I'm in trouble, Eleesha?"

"*Sighs* No Melina but I'm still shocked you two don't do much as a couple and a married pair if you remember."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 03, 2017 8:58 pm

"Look. All you have to do is get in his way sometimes and be a bit flirty or a lot flirty. To tell you the truth, he's kinda dumb about things like this so you night need to be a lot flirty and dirty minded too. If you do it that way, you get hotter too and he knows its okay to keep going." Eleesha explained to her while looking over to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 03, 2017 9:07 pm

"I don't know...if I can do that. Won't that be toying with him?" she asked looking worried but Eleesha sighed to shake her head trying to find another way to explain this. Melli should be a close love wife but they seem to still act like kids or young lovers. Maybe she needs to get him to work with her on this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 03, 2017 9:12 pm

"Won't it be sweet to see his red face get redder seeing you teasing him and making him hard? Trust me, If you show you know what you are doing he will love it." Eleesha said and Melli started to think of her dark wishes with Brandon.

"......."

"Besides, it might become a game between you two if you just give yourself a change to show him."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 03, 2017 9:19 pm

"......." She rubs her cheek a little trying to think about this but Melli didn't want to do something that might upset him. Maybe it's worth a shot in a way. Before answering, both of them see Brandon walking inside the house sweaty but hungry for something to eat. He smiled waving to Eleesha and Melli but goes to get some food.

"Hey, you. How was training?" Eleesha asked to see Brandon getting some food and water.

"Still working on in I guess but I'm getting there." he said but Melli sees Eleesha nudge her lightly to get her to say something. She blinks seeing that but Melli wasn't sure what to say that Brandon turns to head to the dining room to eat a little before taking a shower to rest up for the remaining time of the day.

"Why didn't you say anything? He was right there."

"....I panicked?" she said with a nervous laugh but Eleesha sighed shaking her head. This was going to take a while.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 03, 2017 9:37 pm

The two tey all day and melli froze up each time until the evening she had been practicing and was nervous as he walked up to his room she was told that this night she had to do more than cuddle
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 03, 2017 9:57 pm

'Even if that's true, how come I till freeze when trying to tell hm this. Is my mind saying I need to wait or is my body telling me? Ugh, how is this so easy with others?' she said in her mind looking at the floor but at that moment she sees Brandon checking on her with some water in his hand showing that same big grin of a smile.

"It's almost time for bed, Melli. I hope you had a good day like I did?" he asked as she nods looking down at her feet.

"OF course I did. I guess today was great even when knowing your husband is doing well for himself and his life." she said gently while Brandon smiled to hold her hand happily since he was glad to have her by his side.

"Glad to hear but I hope it shows how much I care about you Melli-chan."

"I-I know.." she said smiling but Brandon looks at his hand not sure about some things for tomorrow's training before he got up ready to head to his room as Melli lets out a sigh but knew Eleesha was thinking why both of them had two beds when they were married?

"...Maybe I'm not ready yet.......Sorry Eleesha." she mutters before getting in bed and goes to sleep while Brandon did the same. Maybe things will happen during their own time with no one rushing them. Sure they been married for three years but she wanted to be a good wife. Both just dozed off with quiet looks on their faces. She was still sleeping for the time being but for Brandon he was lightly snoring before his nose picked up a sweet smell in the air that made him cough in his sleep but didn't wake up yet.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 03, 2017 9:59 pm

She weeps silently and he senses her sorrow and reflects it the next day.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 03, 2017 10:16 pm

Melli didn't know if she could face him right now and ended up going to market but Eleesha was watching her leave before Brandon comes down trying to find her but couldn't. He wonders where she went to. "Hey morning Eleesha." he said to see her wave hi and holding a cup of coffee.

"Hey morning. What's up with you?" she asked.

"Nothing. I was looking for Melli. Have you seen her?" he really hoped she saw Melli but Eleesha lowers the cup to look at him.

"You just missed her. She went to the market to get some things for the house." she said to see Brandon looking down while seeing the coffee in his cup.

"Oh..I see. Did she say how long she'll be gone?"

"Don't know. Maybe all day. Why?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 09, 2017 12:31 am

"Nothing, Eleesha. I need to find her soon." he said looking at the door but hopes she will be alright.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 09, 2017 3:48 pm

"Why? So you can ask her to train with you?"Eleesha said but Brandon blinks not sure what she means by that but shook his head while Eleesha shook her head again not sure how to explain this. How in the world could she explain but that's another time.

"Well, is it possible for me to go find her then?" he asked.

"That depends on you if you want but maybe you should wait till she gets back. I'm sure when she does you want to train again." she said drinking her cocoa but Brandon looks down not sure if he hurt Melina or something. However he would need to still show he loves her as his wife.

"That didn't help Eleesha.."

"And you care why? What if another guy is looking at her and wishes to take her away from you because your not lovable and just wish to train." she said to see Brandon twitch looking a little mad. Why did she say that or why did she say it that way? That was so mean.

"That's not true. I wouldn't..."

"Are you sure????"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 09, 2017 4:14 pm

He didny kniw what to do as he looks for melli
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 09, 2017 8:24 pm

He looked through town, through the markets she goes to shop. Even other places she's known for going into her but no matter where he went she was not there. Did he really hurt her that badly that she didn't wish to be near him? Feelings of another were confusing for Brandon but it didn't stop him from loving Melina when she helped him and made him feel at home. She did the same for the others and Eleesha too.

He had to keep looking for her even if it took all day and night and he did just that. The day went by rather quickly before he returns home not finding her all day that it became night. He lands near the front door of their home but sees Eleesha in the living room as she watches some Tv alone.

"Geez, you sure came home late. What happened?"

"I've been out all day looking for Melina and I couldn't find her. I thought you said she was shopping but she wasn't. What if she left for another male that would give her what she wanted? What if she thinks I won't understand what she wants and end up getting a divorce? What if someone kidnapped her!?" he started to panic in worry for her but Eleesha gets up and shook him to calm him down.

"Cool your jets Maboroshi! Melina's alright."

"Huh?"

"By the hour you were gone she came back home with the bags from the shop and everything. However she then cooked dinner and saved you a plate whenever you came back. I guess she thought you were training again and I thought so too even though you were looking for her. Guess I was wrong huh?"

"She was waiting for me???"

"Yes."

".......Where is she?"

"Upstairs. She might have gone to sleep for tonight...." she said but Brandon hurries upstairs to see if she was awake but Eleesha lets out a sigh not sure what to say about it because of it. He sees the door to her room half way open to take a peek. Melina was in bed sleeping as he sees her face covered with some hair and even breathing lightly from her day. However Brandon's heart broke seeing she was even waited for him during the time.

He walks into the room to look at her as he sits on the bed to look at her sleeping in peace. How in the world could he become lucky that she was able to stay with him and he didn't understand the ways of this world. He gently touches her cheek using one hand to look at her but she shifted a little from the warm touch that Brandon sighed to get up and take a shower. He undresses in the bathroom in her room and turns the water on to shower after today.

After all of today, he wanted to owe it back to her. Everything he didn't understand he wanted to fix it just for her. He could figure something out but since she's sleeping that might be hard to do. He finishes a while later and was dressed for bed until he walks out with his dirty clothes to hold. She yawns a little to shift but he noticed the strap was silk.

"?????" He goes over to slowly pull the covers off but his eyes widen in shock seeing this. Melina was wearing a special sleep wear of sexy underwear of panties and a bra from a see through nightie just for him. A few bows were seen on the front and sides but she shivers again to feel the covers placed back on her that his face seemed a little confused.

Where did she get such a thing and why was she wearing it? Brandon looked down wondering until he turns to leave her room for his but stops to look back at her again as she sleeps still without waking up but sighed again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri May 19, 2017 8:02 am

He didnt go to the red light district but maybe thags where she was. He shivered and tried to fight his urge by going to the window but melli felt his impukse inside her dream and wakes up. She gasps seeing him looking outside then realised he didn take her in her sleep.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 19, 2017 9:43 pm

She blinks not sure what she did wrong before looking down at the floor to hug the pillow against her face. Brandon just remained quiet not wanting to wake her nor feel like he didn't know but somehow, this took him as a shock. Just what in the world could he even do?

She shifts a little in the bed before deciding to make him know of her being awake. "....Brandon? Is that you?" he tenses a little hearing her voice but didn't look back towards her.

"Yeah, it's me. Sorry if I woke you.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri May 19, 2017 9:46 pm

She shakes her head.

"Mmm mmh...." he smiles knowing she didn't seem to be too mad about that. Brandon just kept looking out before sensing her walk over to him and letting the blanket fall. Melina was showing her sleep clothes to him but was blushing. He didn't look at her but she hugged him from behind.

"Why didn't you claim me last night?"
    He smiles hearing her ask.

"Simple. You want you be awake to enjoy every moment......"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 19, 2017 9:51 pm

"You mean me being awake of you?" she asked but he didn't say while not looking at her but he felt embarrassed. Melina wonders if he's just as shy as her since they never did this or gotten far to they would mate. How did Eleesha even know about mating in the first place? She may need to ask later.

"So..you're not angry at me...." he asked but Melina shook her head to hug him more with her ear resting against his back.

"I'm not....." she said blushing but they didn't say anything else in the room to look out together but Melina hopes for him to be alright.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:31 am