Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Siren's tears

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Siren's tears

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri May 19, 2017 9:55 pm

Something drios out if her and onto his cock making it swell nd thrib with energy as ut pumped up quickly matching her desire for him. She grinds then whinces and yelos feeli g ut pop inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 19, 2017 10:01 pm

One eye was open and the other tightly shut from the sting of pain she felt. It was inside of her new human place but it sure felt different than she's felt before. Brandon relaxed his body so he wouldn't go ahead and ram into her but wished to let Melina get used to him. His hands reach to grip her hips harder that she gasped from the feeling nervous.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 21, 2017 12:46 am

She groans and took him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 21, 2017 10:02 am

"What a o-odd sensation. I never knew you could feel this big inside a human. Is this even normal.." she asked that little question but she wasn't sure what to feel or say. The sensation of him being inside her caused Melina to wonder just what she was over thinking of or was she just feeling more hotter than normal? She saw Brandon's flushed face with sweat before leaning closer to kiss his cheek.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 21, 2017 8:01 pm

His face burned like the fire when she got too close
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 21, 2017 8:42 pm

The kiss didn't help much before she wraps both arms around his shoulders to try getting used to him being inside of her. That ends up with her grinding her hips against his cock and pressing more of him into her. He twitches feeling that but Melina blushes trying to ease her breathing from her insides feeling full.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 21, 2017 8:45 pm

She moans out liuder panting hard as she mives against him loving each moment.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 21, 2017 8:51 pm

"H-How strange. It feels like it's burning the insides mmmm is this normal?" she panted against his ear but moans suddenly that caused Brandon to tense up. He felt her heated breath brush against his ear that turned red but she still didn't move off of him but her pussy taking more of his cock again.

"Y-yes, it's normal Melina.."

"Even if it's itches d-down here? My new place is hot and itchy..." she said sitting up a little but Brandon could see her nipples hard and her breasts pressed a bit against his chest.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 21, 2017 9:03 pm

She slammed harder feeling his cock slide and pop all the way inside her penetrating her womb and making it sting.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 21, 2017 9:24 pm

She cries out feeling hotter from that to shake against his body but Melina purrs deeply that he felt it against his body. Just like a kitten and it was sorta cute while she feels her pussy clamping down harder and harder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 21, 2017 9:26 pm

She clawed his chest licking his blood that her eyes and heart were set on fire in lust as her hios and pussy slam hard on him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 21, 2017 9:39 pm

He grunts from the scratch but sees her licking around his nipple and more of his blood. It tasted hot but it numbs her tongue. She slowly shivers slightly slamming her hips down more but moans to blush and whimpers a little more. He didn't want to do something to hurt her but she moans getting hotter.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 21, 2017 9:40 pm

Sbe was working hard for them both as he was all the way inside and slamming harder than she exoecyed yrying to she her all his love
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 21, 2017 10:07 pm

"I-it feels good but stings a bit. This pleasure felt..s.so good...feels good inside of me.." she groans bouncing up and down on his lap while panting against his neck. Brandon was going to destroy her sanity because of this toxic pleasure. However she loved it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 22, 2017 9:42 am

He was gone unable to think let alone speak as he fucks her violently. He pushes her into the ground and slammed brutal and started to hurt her a bit in his daze. He was pushing her down hard that she was getting sore skin and her pussy was numb from pain and pleasure
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 22, 2017 11:28 am

She grunts each time he thrusts into her but moans out feeling more hotter to reach up. He slowly held her down but groaning out feeling worse now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 22, 2017 1:58 pm

She cries out before turning over and screaming out feeling his cock his a new spot inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 22, 2017 2:22 pm

Her body twitched from the feeling but slowly tries sitting up but couldn't move from the new feelings. Just what was that? Without knowing it she whines feeling more tighter when that one spot got rubbed and hit against.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 23, 2017 3:28 pm

He slammed harder and faster stretching her belly out.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 23, 2017 3:46 pm

She winces a little from that but hugs him tighter trying to bear with it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 24, 2017 2:01 am

It was only a bit more as brandon went all out and burst suddenly without warning
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 24, 2017 9:50 pm

The burst only startled Melina but she hugs him tightly against her sweat coated body. Something hot and warm was spilling into her new lower parts that she was too dazed to ask what he did. Brandon only keeps releasing his cum into her body but panting from the pleasure he felt.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 25, 2017 4:55 pm

He couldnt taln he was dazed and drained as her body sicked out all his cum and some of his life force. She never felt live from a himan and he was her first.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 25, 2017 7:45 pm

She panted hugging him still but noticed his face looking pale to gasp worried. Melina gently pulls him out of her with a pop but tries to heal him by giving some energy back to him. Saying sorry over and over again because of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 25, 2017 9:50 pm

Hey its okay i just went too hard. Im sorry for worrying you." He said still pale and recovering. Her pussy dripp cum and was opening and closing in want but she was afraid to. She never felt that before it was so wonderful she could really lose control of herself.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:06 pm