Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Siren's tears

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Siren's tears

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 17, 2017 6:53 pm

"You don't.....well, it's something two people do when they are in love." he explained but Melina still didn't understand what love was like either. How could Brandon explain this to her without confusing her any more. She just leans against him in hopes of him explaining this to her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 18, 2017 3:08 pm

She hugs him close kissing hus face as her heart trues ti shie her ehat live is by making her want things. Pmeasurable things.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 18, 2017 3:15 pm

She held him close but blinks from the sudden feeling. Just what happened a second ago and was he really okay?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 18, 2017 3:20 pm

He mentioned bout mating and it made her think of that and he said livr and she thought of it again. She couldnt contain it much morr as she started to see that she lived him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 18, 2017 3:26 pm

"Then is that the same as this mating your telling me about?" she asked to see him blushing a little now but Melina wasn't sure herself. All she saw was Brandon blushing a little more that he was now getting more confused and maybe even more curious. In some way, Brandon could explain it to her but he didn't want to confuse her.

"T-then can you explain to me what mating is like? Do humans do it?" she asked seeing him looking shocked.

"What? I can't do that. You're still innocent Melina....." he sees her resting a hand on his chest but didn't want to drop the subject. Melina wanted to know.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 18, 2017 3:31 pm

He sighs and exolains it to her slowly so she doesnt miss anuthing and it matched what she wanted with him and hiw she felt inside. After he told her she blushed and gave him a heated passionate kiss with all her heart. He was stunned as she was aroused by how giod it felt to jniw he felt the same as her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 18, 2017 3:36 pm

"........"

"........"

"Wait, did you just-" She leans in close kissing his lips once more to stop his words. The heat sensation was starting to bother her after he explained what mating was. Second they seem to be soulmates just like the first time she saw him. He did help her years ago when he was a little younger but if he didn't, she wouldn't be here today.

The two of them still kissed slowly and passionately together before he reaches up touching her cheek making out a little more with her. Melina shivered feeling that but she slowly kisses him even deeper to whimper as her body presses against his own. They kept this up for a while longer before breaking it for air.

"I'm...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"M-Me wants to-to show my love. I w-wanna mate with Brandon......I want to show my happines....being with you.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 18, 2017 3:42 pm

But youre so young in so youbg if we do that there no gommmph" she kisses him again reaching low to grab it and feel its butning touch in her hands. She loved his heat it was so much more toxic than the best feeding grounds i the sea.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 18, 2017 3:55 pm

He winces feeling her hand stroking and rubbing the lump while kissing him. However, she pushes her tongue into his mouth panting heavily in heat. She wanted to show her love and desires to him even if she couldn't go back. As long as it's with him, she won't mind. Brandon tried not to lose his mind but she slowly gets into his pants and pulls them down to feel something touching her fingers to stop.

Melina panted looking down seeing something but blinks to blush. Was this something males have? She turns around to get in another position as her pussy was above his face and her looking at his cock. "What is this? I didn't know you male humans have things here.....It's hard and thick....with weird vines thingies.." she started rubbing the tip with two fingers but he gasped feeling her touch while seeing her pussy dripping a little as she kept messing with his cock.

"It funny looking...mushroom head..and neck like snake....what is?" she asked holding it and smelling around it but started squeezing and stroking.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 18, 2017 3:57 pm

It smelled goood like she needed it and it git hitter than any part of him she ever touched before.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 18, 2017 4:50 pm

"This smells really good....why does it smell so good?..." she said blushing to look at it before slowly leaning closer and licks against the base and upward. He groans feeling that but she started licking and stroking him to spread her own lube. The taste was even stronger as she licked and swirled her tongue against the tip wanting a little more. "It's good...hah this part taste really good..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 18, 2017 4:54 pm

She finished coating it and it throbbed huge as the lube aroused him to his maximum.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 18, 2017 4:59 pm

She blinks seeing that before holding it still and gently licks against the tip. Even from the taste, Melina wanted more of this delicious taste to sink his cock down into her mouth earning a groan in shock. He sees her taking him all the way till her nose touch the base and her tongue pressing against his balls. He groans from how hot her throat and mouth was but was shocked she took his cock all the way with no problem. Her throat was big from his cock but she twitched feeling weak suddenly because of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 18, 2017 5:09 pm

He groans and the sound made her belly throb in want
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 18, 2017 5:15 pm

She relaxed herself a little before slowly pulling her head up and lower it as she slurps against his cock. The flavor got even better now that she blushed heavily moving some of her hair from her face. The feeling made her hungry for him but still sucked hearing his groans and moans. One of his hands pet on top of her head moving it up and down as she purrs feeling his cock sliding into her throat.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 18, 2017 5:19 pm

He oantrd as it swelled badly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 18, 2017 5:25 pm

She slurps more harder while moving her head for him but Brandon panted watching her sucking his cock. He felt aroused because of it but Melina slowly looks up at him before he held both sides of her head to thrust into her throat getting deeper into it. "Mffmm....mmmfffmm....mmm-mmmm....mmmmmm...mmpppmm.......hmmmfffmmmm..." tears were seen a little but she still kept sucking more harder on his cock feeling her lower half burning for some reason.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 18, 2017 5:28 pm

Wait toure crying you dont gah!" She sucjs harder she wasnt going to let him stop her even if she cried it was good for her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 18, 2017 5:40 pm

He winces feeling that but she wouldn't let him go, not wanting him to pull out until he was given good pleasure. Brandon gets she's still learning but he didn't want to cum in her throat and make here chock but that expression on her face told her other wise. She wanted him to feel pleasure and this was helping from the feeling of the tip pressing down her throat.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 18, 2017 5:50 pm

He cums hard and she tasted it and it was the best she ever had. No meal could compare and she had to have it inside her oussu next
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 18, 2017 5:52 pm

She didn't move from that but gulps his cum down the throat to her stomach to savor it. Brandon shook with a groan of pleasure feeling her swallowing it all down before she gently rubs his balls a little hoping for every bit to come out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 18, 2017 6:28 pm

She sucked him dry and pulls back gasping and she swallowed the last bit.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 19, 2017 9:33 pm

He panted watching her swallowing it down but blushes when Melina licked her lips and fingers.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri May 19, 2017 9:41 pm

Her belly and place theob in want as he groans and panted from cumming. She had to have more and didnt let him rest before pushing his limp member against her ooening.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 19, 2017 9:48 pm

His hand reach up to grab her hip but Melina pouts feeling him not as hard but tilts her head. Was she doing something wrong or was this going to be hard to get inside. She started grinding against his cock in hopes it'll pop inside of her but just rubs against her hot wet place.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:51 pm