Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Siren's tears

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Siren's tears

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:14 am

He panted and groans feeling her get yighyer as he thrusts harder
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:17 am

She on the other hand kept moaning out loving his member pushing in and out. Melli still moved her hips on her own to get him deeper inside of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:21 am

She felt him suddenly lose control and explode inside her but that didnt stop her hips she keeps moving with her tongue hanging out to feel so full.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:51 pm

Brandon only held onto her tightly that she slowly blushes more to feel more of his cum spilling into her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:50 pm

He panted as some spilled out and he groans pulling out of her as she made a mess.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:45 pm

Feeling weak from the pleasure he gave her, Melli slips to the ground feeling her place opening up with cum spilling out under her. She looked dazed and coated in sweat, not sure what to do or think of thanks to him. Brandon panted to look at her but she only blushes leaning on the wall.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:56 pm

W-wow" wh-what?" She asks weakly. "Your pussy i mean its still begging for more. " he looks at it and looks around. After a while he started digging through her trwasure hirde until he found a long golden paperweigh shaped like a sausage. He smiled and went over to her and pushes it inside rather hard. It was a larger one for holding large seacharts and battle maps.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:04 pm

"H-Hey! You..." he covers her mouth to hush her gently but sees her place clamping down onto the item he found getting it soaking wet. Melli only leans against the wall twitching now that Brandon sits down to hold her close and kiss her lips sweetly to show how happy he was with her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:12 pm

He pushes it xeep nearly all the way and she moans out loudly as he teistis around inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:02 am

She whimpers feeling that but he only keeps teasing her while seeing how lost she was moaning out for him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:52 am

He twists and peshes it hard and fast when she was used to it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:31 am

"B-brandon t-that hurts....hhaaaaa why are you.." he only kisses her lips to help her relax since he still was moving the item inside of her. Already she was soaking it and Brandon just gets more aroused to see what else he could do with her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:00 pm

He moves it until she cums and smiles seeing her twitching and oversensitivr
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:06 pm

She panted in and out feeling that but Melli feels him holding her chin since the item was still inside of her. Why did he have to do this to her knowing how weak and hot she just became. He only looks down to her and sees her whimpering now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:15 pm

What is going through your kind now huh? He asks pushing it in harder and faster.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:40 pm

She yelps feeling that but felt hotter to what he was doing. The sensation of pleasure went through her mind before moaning out when feeling him teasing her to see what she'll do next.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:39 am

He keeps moving it roufgly inside her and watches her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:35 pm

"Brandon.....Brandon please take it easy on me. I d-don't know how much longer hhaahhh I can take this. Your member is destroying my place so badly. I don't w-want to come so soon if you d-don't ahhhh st-stop...please.." she begs to him but Brandon only groans out still slamming upward into her that she couldn't stop her screaming.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:12 pm

His hips jackhammer as she cums and he keeps yhrusting even during and after her telrase.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:31 pm

She wasn't able to do much feeling him become just as rough while Brandon kept slamming his hips upward while Melli cries out just as worse.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:55 pm

He flooded her ince note and she thought she would drown in her lust for him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:59 pm

She twitched from the pleasure she felt with each fill of his cum going inside of her. Melli wonders what he'll do with her now after all of this. As for Brandon, he only panted in and out while looking weaker but leaves heated kisses on her sweaty neck.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:30 pm

He panted and started to drink her milk to make him ready to take her once more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:45 pm

She yelps feeling that but Brandon only groans out slurping more and more on her breasts before feeling hotter now. Her body started sweating a little more but she feels him holding onto her even tighter now that his member throbs against her place while hearing him groan in some pleasure. She wanted him as much as he wanted her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 1:46 pm

She felt it start tp 3xpand against her once more to the huge size she loved and as he moves to her other breast he moves it against her pressing it hard so she feels its weight and size for herself. The milk from her sefond breast was making it harder and th8ck veins were forming as she felt it getting even thicker and wider than th3 last time had her milk. He drained her breasts dry leaving th3m aching and over stimulated as his hqnd squeeze th3m hard so he can get every last drop out of them.

"Th3 last drop touched his lips as the thick heavy burning member rubbed hard aginst her pussylips. "Its full now melli ready to go 8nside you."

"P-put it in haa stab me with that cock mmm impale me on it slam it in without mercy i want you to d-destroy m-my weak qu-quivering pussy. "

He rubs the tip against the opening letting her pussy taste the very tip of what she was asking for. Sh3 m9ans as she moves her hips against it the tip rubs where sh3 grinds going in a little each time it passed th3 opening. Sh3 grings harder trying to get it inside her but th3 tip only kisses against her opwning and closing hole. She tries harder "Why~ why wont you impale me~ i want that cock to rip my womb apart stop teasing me please let m3 have iiiit~"

She begged and he stppped teasing her so her next grind th3 tip pushes in and as her hips grind again it moved but didnt leave her. Taking a chance she pushed him down and slammed herself on it fully screaming as hot warmth leaked out. She put it in too fast ans her pussy and womb tore. Her hips keep rising and crashing down as her mind fell to th3 dark3st places of pleasure as she stabbed herself over and over again with his cock as she splits wider inside.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:48 pm