Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Siren's tears

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Siren's tears

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:46 pm

She winces from the grip but he lowers down to kiss her lips once more, swirling his tongue against her own before pulling at her breast that still remained red. The nipple was flushed a light pink before he breaks the kiss and sucked on it to make her gasp. Her back was arched up into his own but he pushes her body down to make her whimper in heat for him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:08 am

He holds her still while he sucks her nipple enjoying her moans and pleasure
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:05 pm

He felt more milk being sucked out into his mouth, swirling his tongue against the tip while she whines again. Even when he was milking her breasts, the sensation was too much that it could make her come. She reaches to touch his head, moaning out when more was taken out of her breast.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:25 am

He drained them once again as the milk made his lust and member grow. He resisted his urge because she was still sore from and hadnt rested from the last time.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:47 pm

She panted slightly in pleasure but Melina whines holding onto him but Brandon swirls his tongue against the nipple trying to sooth her in some way. The pleasure only gotten more arousing for her that Melina whimpers in heat again. Brandon grabs both of them and started squeezing and rubbing them slowly while whimpering from his touch that she slowly sees him pulling on the nipples even harder to make Melina gasp and lean back.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:39 am

He drained th3m both and squeezed hard 5o make sure licking th3 lqs5 drops
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:41 am

Melina panted to lean against him weak in pleasure before Brandon keeps draining every last drop into his mouth that he pulls away panting. She was shaking and flushed after feeling that but he was soothing her breasts gently with his hands. He didn't want to over do it but the taste of her milk only made his mind more lost to his desires. She slowly looks down at his lap but sees him now slowly throbbing now in pleasure but Melina only whines again.

His tongue was lapping against the nipples but Melina didn't move any more from the pleasure but his member was throbbing against her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:13 pm

He wanted to give it to her but panted and stopped. His mind had a different idea and he wguspers in her ear. " will you take it yourself it feel amazing when you do." He smiles and licks her neck.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:21 pm

She blushes heavily but Brandon kisses her skin slowly, hearing a whimper leaving her lips. "Yes, I-I'll do that just p..please..I want more..I ne-need more.." she begs to him but Brandon slowly moves back to kiss her lips slowly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:53 pm

He lays back so it is standing up for her and it throbs bigger than it had been since kaat time he had her milk.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:56 pm

Melina blushes seeing him big now but it's way more bigger than the last time. She reaches with one hand to give it a poke, seeing it throb from the slightest touch. Brandon blushes watching her to wonder what Melina will do.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:22 am

He watches and smiles blushing as she yeases it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:48 pm

Feeling more shy than she always is, she slowly begins licking against it while feeling more weak. Her eyes remained on his member. One of her hands reaches over again and begins to stroke him even slower to lick against the tip teasing him. A light groan leaves his lips but that only made him blush watching her being more adorable.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:09 pm

Why donyou tease me take it for yourself its yours now." He said teasing her 2ith hus words as his hands hold her head
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:57 pm

She blushes slightly from the thought before slowly licking the tip slowly feeling more weaker and hotter.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:59 pm

He smiles looking at her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:08 pm

She smiled back looking at him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:48 pm

Why did you stop i thought you wanted it. He teases
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:09 pm

"B-but I do..I do want i-it.." she begins stroking his member faster and faster hearing the slick wet noises coming from it. Brandon blushes watching her before stopping her hand to see her look up. "I get you wish for more but you have to show me your own way...I can't have all the fun now can I?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:39 am

He waited and grew impatient.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:35 pm

Blushing feeling nervous, she begins stroking him faster but leans her head forward to take him in her mouth. He watches her moving her head up and down, sucking his member off slowly from pleasure. Her tongue swirling and licking against it even more while whimpering.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:39 am

He wasnt letting her stop or rest as it pulses bigger inside her mouth. It got heavier and her pussy was dripped and wanting it inside so much it hurt. Her mouth wasnt enough anymore as she choked on it and had to pull back.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:15 pm

Brandon smiled thinking she was adorable being like that and trying her hardest to take him in her mouth but it was too much. He was way bigger than last time and it only aroused him more while Melina panted against it. Saliva was seen dripping down on it down to his balls but she begins stroking him slowly getting another hot moan from him. She only seems to get more aroused because of this but it didn't stop him from throbbing in heat watching her.

"You know stroking it won't do much for me Melina..I thought you needed me? Are you holding back?" he asked against her neck to leave some kissing but Melina only whines nuzzling against it to feel him grip her chin slightly as she yelps a bit. His grip only gotten worse and he rubs against her bottom lip.

"Well?"

"N-No, I do w-want it. I do...please, I want i-it so badly....I want to be with you..I need you." she said in a daze but Brandon smiled still rubbing the bottom of her lip to see her squirming on the ground feeling more wetness spilling out of her. He could almost smell it to throb more to startle her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:39 pm

Then take it and put it in that wet dripping hole you have. If y9u want itbso badly that shouldnt be a challenge even if it is this big from you sgroking and sucking it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:10 pm

She blushes hearing his tone before slowly gulping. A few minutes later, she was facing away from him while rubbing the tip against the wet lips while Brandon waited for her to push him inside of her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:06 pm