Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Siren's tears

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Siren's tears

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:27 am

Yoy pick one
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:40 pm

She didn't understand what he means but slowly looks a little more confused.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:58 pm

He looked down and lays on his back
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:37 pm

The siren watches him resting onto his back but she then looks ahead at the walls to see the water. Everything under here and under them was just nice so things wouldn't see too bad towards her. Maybe this human man can give her a name that might fit her. This way it wouldn't seem too bad for them. Brandon looks up still at the ceiling of this place to wonder what other adventures await them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 09, 2017 12:53 am

He called her mellina after a long lost friend and she seemed happy with it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 09, 2017 3:08 pm

"Is that okay with me calling you that?" he asked to see her nod gently towards him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 09, 2017 3:15 pm

Now thY she was named she spent her secret time practicing hiw to speak his words and some of the obes she wabted to use were making him cure attractive and even tasty to her. Some of his compliments made her wabt him in ways she never knew.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 09, 2017 4:23 pm

She kept practicing from time and time again trying to get used to human language but Brandon was keeping an eye out just in case something was near. He didn't want any poachers or someone trying to kidnap her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 09, 2017 5:51 pm

This place was secret and soon she could speak but stays quiet because she was shy. She loved him like no other and at night when he sleeps she would talk to him in his sleep saying her feelings and worries and fears. One day he returned from fishing and she had gathered her courage to speak to him face to face for the first time.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 09, 2017 7:17 pm

"Hey Melina, I'm back and got food! We are having some fish again if you are okay with that and some coconuts and crabs. I don't know if you are okay with that but if not I can go back to help.." he said looking to her but she gently blinks her eyes to nod since she is okay with that. Brandon lets out sigh to see her tilt her head to smile.

He started cooking the food for them but Melina tries to sound her words out without messing up since she's not used to it yet. Maybe she can get some words.

"Braaado?" she tried to say his name but he looks confused to hear how she said it.

"??????"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 10, 2017 12:45 pm

Close. He smiled brightly that was an excellent first try.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 10, 2017 7:16 pm

She blinks but watches him again while the fire started burning the wood and sending a smoke up. He sets up the food with sticks as the fish started cooking.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 13, 2017 11:40 am

She webt over and hugged him enhoying hus company as her tail swished ib the water.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 13, 2017 2:50 pm

She was curious how humans cooked many things with this thing called fire. However she didn't like touching it because it burned her last time. The fish kept cooking but it made her think about the others she lost to humans that saw them as food. Many say Sirens are good for eating but she never was happy with her kind being hunted like other things. The sound of others screaming in pain and dying in the water made her feel slightly ill that Brandon took notice.

"Hmmm? You okay?" he asked but she didn't react to his words still thinking.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 13, 2017 5:11 pm

That night she made a wisb and she rurned into a human. Her speech was better but she was shy and she became human to beable to stay with him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 13, 2017 10:15 pm

Melina was shocked to see her wish worked being human but she wonders if she's no longer a siren. Her tail was gone and she wasn't sure if she could even breath in the water. She looks at him to see Brandon's sleeping face to touch his cheek. He seems very peaceful during the night but she sits back wondering what to do.

She sits up looking at the water and sees her human legs but wasn't sure how to use them. Maybe some sleep will help her. Melina went over near him and goes to sleep. The next morning, Brandon was still sleeping but he turns to the side enjoying his sleep. Before long, he heard some light splashing from the water that didn't wake him just yet.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 15, 2017 3:07 am

He turns over seeing she was human and she could talk now
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 16, 2017 9:36 am

"H-Hi.....look look! Me like you!" She showed herself to him but he blinks before lightly blushing pink. He was happy she was human but shocked as to how she became one. Did this mean she wasn't a siren no more or could she change into one on her own free will. Either way, she seems to be happy about it but maybe he better find some clothes for her to wear since she's also naked.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 16, 2017 9:44 am

She didnt want to wear them showing iff her body to him. She loved hin deepky and wished to be his. She also eished for hin to be hers as she stsrted wabting the lump inside his shorts.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 16, 2017 10:55 am

"Melina, I know your happy and all being human like me but as a human, you have to learn to wear clothes. Being naked isn't something a stranger should see-" she shook her head quickly to hug him tightly. He blushes feeling her naked body against his own while her breasts press again his chest.

"But me..no want to wear clothes. I want you to see...just you." she pouts holding on but she sees him blushing even redder. Brandon just had to be sure he wouldn't become aroused seeing her naked like this. Or wanted to show himself being a pervert. No, she didn't know what that means yet.

"I understand but you-"

"But me..only wish to show you...I want to show you......please?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 16, 2017 3:15 pm

He gulped hearing her voice change as she worked hard on her speech. He couldny refuse her becuasr of how much improvement she had. "A-as you wish." She smiles happily gaining confidence as she sey his hands aside and laid him ob his back while she sat up.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 16, 2017 4:28 pm

"Thank you. Me is happy that you will want to let me do this. I thought friend wouldn't be happy with my change." She smiled looking down at him but Brandon still blushes not sure how to say or what to think about it. Either way, he was able to see her looking very happy for someone like her.

She blinks to shift a little on his lap still naked but he saw her breasts bounce slightly with her look healthy. Her damp hair was around her back and front but she tilts her head still showing a smile. He looks away from her gaze with his eyes blushing a little more.

"Hmm? What wrong? Your face is changing color."

"No worries Melina, I'm alright." he said gently trying not to get aroused from the view but Melina blinks slowly thinking a little more to lean a little lower to poke his cheek.

"Hmm? You sick?"

"N-No.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 16, 2017 6:21 pm

He blushed redder as she poked and prodded him she felt his face heat up then his lap started to.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 16, 2017 8:35 pm

"But face is red.....I don't know if you are running a fever or something. Should I find something to help you cool down. Or do you need something else to help you feel better." she keeps close near his face but Brandon gulps feeling her pressing against his body that her breasts press against his chest. Her nipples were poking against him too but he worked hard not to get aroused.

'T-that's bad. She's pressing up against me and her place is dangerously close to my...' "It's fine Melina really. I'm just tired still from waking up so don't worry about me okay? it's alright.." he said but she blinks again to look at him dead in the eye.

"But you seem more red....me wish to help you...." she pouts slightly but he felt more worse looking at her. She still had pretty eyes, kissable lips. A well toned body while she just looked precious like that. He wonders if she's never know for others thinking about her like this but it's wrong. She's not known to the human world just yet. He reaches to touch her shoulder and move her back carefully while she blinks to sit in his lap still.

"I'm alright Melina but please we need to find some clothes for you....okay?" he asked but she pouts to look at him still.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 17, 2017 1:24 am

"You say that i can show you so I'm gonna show you. I just wish to show how much of a joy you are to me either way. Is that wrong?" She pouted and he panted a bit still trying to keep focus from the event but didn't say anything else because of it.

"Look Melina its not sick i want you. My body is reacting like this because it wants to mate with you." he said not wishing to lie to her but seeing Melina's confused expression told him other wise.

"....What does mating mean?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:59 am