Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Siren's tears

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Siren's tears

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:48 pm

She swallows his cock whole groaning as she almost choked on it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:51 pm

He keeps his hands off of her before hearing loud slurping and sucking from her, muffled moaning while bucking her hips back and forward. She heard a light groan from Brandon's lips but he keeps her close while she chocked on his cock. She felt it get bigger inside of her throat but that made her hungry for more while feeling aroused in hopes he'll enjoy this.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:35 am

He gasps and groans as she takes him in her mouth moaning and slurping. She made it sound dirty but she want really liking it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:10 am

Melina was blushing slightly but her body only grew hotter while feeling weaker and wetter. The juices dripping down her legs before he reaches behind her to rub and spank her butt. She yelps feeling that but Brandon watches her moaning out slightly because of it. Saliva was spilling down her lips but gently slurping louder and louder that she shivers a bit to move her fingers to push against her pussy before pushing into her. She moans against his member but only felt hotter and weaker.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:33 am

He keeps spanking her and teasing her body
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:24 pm

More yelps left her lips feeling the sting get worse and worse from each hit. However, that only turned her on even more. That only made her suck even harder with slurps and groans coming from her that she wiggles her butt even more. A heated groan from Brandon's lips watching her moving her head forward to take it deeper into her throat that he moans feeling her throat.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:35 pm

He groans at her behaviour as his member swells and throbs reaching its peak
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:16 pm

"Haaa ughhhhh M-Melina, I'm gonna cum......" he warns to make her start sucking even harder as he moans out gripping her head. Her tongue and mouth kept pulling him in deeper and deeper into her throat before he reached his peak. With a moan, Brandon felt his cock release his hot cum spilling from the tip into her throat.

She whimpers feeling the flow of seed but was licking and stroking his balls, getting every drop from him. Her eyes were shut but her body burned in hunger for him again. They stayed like this for a while before he slowly pulls his cock out of her throat with a pop showing her mouth stained white with his cum.

"Haa...haa....hah....hhaaa..." His cock still twitched from cumming that a bit more comes out and hits her cheek. Rolling down her cheek, she licked her lips before swallowing it down her throat to the stomach.

"H-How was that, Brandon?..me d-do good?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:06 pm

He was panting and trying to catch his breayh." Yes ha you did it was good."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:07 pm

"I'm g-glad to hear that..." she said crying with tears seen near her eyes. However, Melina loved the feeling that she gulps the last bit of his cum down her throat.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:05 pm

He oanted and looks at her rubbing her hands slowly with bis
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:12 pm

He and her blush at the same time looking at their hands before looking into each others eyes.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:33 am

He wanted her again. Something made him need her alot and hereim her hiding spot she wanted him too. He kisses her neck leaving marks
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:35 pm

She blushes feeling that but Brandon only grips her hands to keep her closer against his body. He even licked against the places his bit on before hearing a shiver from her. It stung a bit but she liked him doing this that it leaves a tickling sensation. Melina whimpers again before reaching down to stroke his chest.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:42 pm

He smiles and queeses her breast hard
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:47 pm

She yelps a bit from that but gets kissed by Brandon again, holding onto her cheek.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:58 pm

His kisses sent ripples of pleasure through her. Body
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:08 pm

She grips his shoulders kissing him back just as hard but Brandon pulls her close against his body before turning her away from him that his chest rested on her back making out more. They didn't break the kiss before Melina felt his fingers rubbing against her place to make her break the kiss. Lustful moans leaves her lips loving his touch but Brandon panted watching and listening to her expressions getting more aroused.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:48 am

He forces another kiss rubbing harder as her mind and his meltes away from being together. There was nothing except the two of them here and now in his mind. He loved her and rubs her harder and daster.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:30 pm

Feeling that caused her to break the kiss once more and cry out loudly in the area they were in. Her place drenched from being wet and hot that it stains his fingers and hands. He panted while watching her but she slowly whimpers wanting more of him but he took his time wanting to watch her losing to her pleasure.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:30 am

He stopped and she gasps then screams out feeli g his tip then suddenly he pushed in hard and deep
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:50 pm

She winces from the sensations of him being inside of her but Melina feels him hold her close, kissing her lips deeper and deeper with one hand touching his cheek.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:53 pm

He thtusts and pushes harder unyil he was bals deep and skamming with violent wet slaps
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:55 pm

"hhiiii!! Y-you're pushing in way too deep Brandon please take it easy on m-me.." she tried to speak to him but moans when the loud hard slaps only grew louder and louder by each passing second. He started craving more of her before slowly pulling her down to kiss his lips or make out while he pounded into her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:39 am

One free hand swueezes her breast hard making it turn red

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:57 am