Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Siren's tears

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Siren's tears

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:19 pm

"M-Master is so mean......" She whimpers but Brandon only hits her place again but harder to make her cry out. Some wetness shows on her legs and the bed before he was hitting it over and over again even harder. Even if it hurts the pleasure was over do and moans wanting more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:48 am

If you want my cock you have to put it in and move all on your own.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:04 pm

Melina didn't know what to say but blushes heavily, moving close against his lap trying to rub against the tip as Brandon didn't touch her to watch.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:44 pm

He smiles leaning back mire as it throbs bigger from touching her dripping spot
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:03 pm

She tried relaxing her lower body for him that Melina slowly pushes the tip into her. The feeling made her shake as it really was huge but that made her only want him more while baring with it. Brandon didn't do anything as he stated but this made his cock bigger to hear a gasp.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:12 pm

Whats wrong you seem to have stopped. Do you nit want it?" He teaaed making her panik and want it more
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:16 pm

"B-but I do..w-want it." she whines to feel him spank her earning a yelp.

"Then take it for yourself."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:20 pm

But master if i do ill rip open inside
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:38 pm

"Oh? Then I guess this means you don't want me?" he asked as she sees him pull away from her but Melina whines trying to move closer but he stops her.

"B-but.."

"What? You said you didn't want it...so I guess this means you don't want me now do you?" he said teasing her while Melina blushes worse shaking slightly that both hands grip the sheets.

"Too bad and here I was going to fill you with cum as I fuck that wet pussy to a pulp.....seems this will go to waste." he said stroking himself as she grew wetter watching get bigger and thicker.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:57 am

Do you want it? He asks catching her looking at it and going blank.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:25 am

She couldn't see or think straight before whimpering again to sit up and nod. "Y-Yes..yes I want it please..let me..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:39 am

He spanks her butt. "Can you resist punishment ling enough to take it i wonder?" He smiles spanking her again as she tried to push it in ince more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:18 pm

She was breathing in and out but yelps getting hit again by him. The sting was good but he was teasing her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:04 pm

Before she pushes him inside he would pull back so she missed to tease her and spank her for missing.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:09 pm

She yelps from the sting but he just laughed watching her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:22 pm

Are you ready for it?" He asks wanting her to beg or force him ibside her on her own
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:27 pm

She nods while moaning out drooling.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:42 pm

He fingers her pussy teasing her as she moans and arches her back writhing in heated pleasure as his other hand held her up
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:47 pm

She whimpers again feeling that but her body only grew more hotter to move her hips back against his fingers. He then curls his fingers inside of her that she cries out again feeling weaker and falling on her breasts panting.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:08 pm

Did you cum? Naughty girl i should deny you the pkeasure you see kust for that." She whines and begs him.

" no please anything but that i need it please give it to me ill behave i promise " she said desperate for more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:11 pm

"I don't know about that. What if you disobey me again? You already did that.." he warns while she whimpers trying to get close but he spanks her, making Melina yelp.

"Please I'll behave..I'll be a good girl for you just please....please I need it." she begs to him but Brandon started thinking, wondering if he should even give her that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:43 pm

He decided to let her lose to test her find8ng out what she would do before mak8ng his choice.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:51 pm

She slowly turns around while crawling over to him, leaving kisses against his cock and stomach. Melina wanted him to show love and domination. She wanted him badly that he didn't touch her. Just watching her was enough to make him take her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:01 pm

A battle of wills began as she teases him fighting her own arousal at his flavor and lust for her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:16 pm

She kisses and licks against his cock, hearing some groans from Brandon while she blushes. He was getting aroused but he wouldn't let her see that yet. He wanted to see how badly she wanted him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:31 am